Tony's Christmas Present

Story Info
Mandy gives Tony just what he wanted.
1.1k words
3.98
29.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers

Mandy watched on anxiously as Tony fumbled to unwrap his Christmas present, this year she was very excited about her gift to him. Tony finally tore off the last piece off wrapping paper. Mandy looked on waiting for Tony's reaction.

"A digital camera, fantastic," Tony yelled, he leaned over and gave Mandy a kiss on the cheek and hurriedly went to his study to open the box and play with his new toy. Mandy smiled she had finally brought him something that he was genuinely excited about. Tony opened the box to find a letter from Mandy explaining when he had worked out how to use his new toy; maybe they could head into town to snap a few shots.

An hour had passed and Tony finally came out from his sanctuary all smiles and ready to snap away, he called out to Mandy.

As Mandy walked down the stairs Tony was in position to take his first picture however when he saw Mandy in the viewfinder, Tony's trigger finger froze. Mandy had curled her long blonde hair it bounced lightly across her pert breasts, the white crochet top barely concealing her nipples. Mike panned the camera down along Mandy's body her denim mini skirt just covering her pussy; her long slender legs accentuated by the six-inch stilettos she wore.

Mandy walked up to Tony kissed him on the cheek and held out the car keys dropping them into Tony's open hand.

"Are you ready to go to town?" Mandy inquired as she headed out the door.

When they arrived in town Tony suggested they head towards the Botanical gardens where there would be some great back drops for his shots however Mandy insisted that they head towards the open air mall where there would be more interesting subjects to found.

Mandy and Tony walked up and down the mall a couple of times until Mandy found the spot she wanted Tony to take some photos

Mandy sat down on a bench outside the busiest entrance to the mall. Tony stood back lining up Mandy in the viewfinder; adjusting the zoom every time someone walked past, eventually the crowd thinned and Tony aimed the camera at Mandy to take the first shot. As he lined up the camera he noticed Mandy had pushed her hair back into a ponytail and she was arching her back forcing her breasts outward. The camera clicked as Tony snapped the first shot; he then zoomed in closer for his next shot. Mandy discreetly moved her hands over her pert breast's gently kneading them with the palms of her hands as if she was rubbing something off her top. Tony zoomed in close he could see Mandy's tits tighten, as her nipples became erect.

Mandy moved her hand up to her left breast and gently tugged her hard nipple exposing it through her crochet top she then repeated the same with her right breast. Mandy pushed her chest out exposing her deep red colored nipples to the fresh air. Tony zoomed the camera lens in until he was able to photograph each nipple and he then moved back taking a shot of Mandy, she smiled as Tony looked around to see if anyone was watching, to his surprise no one was aware of Mandy's nipples poking out her top.

Tony moved towards Mandy getting ready to go, Mandy waved her hand at him motioning Tony to go back to his position to take more photo's, Tony did as he was requested and when he reached his spot he turned around. Mandy stared straight a Tony through the lens she opened her legs wide and inconspicuously slid her mini skirt up high enough to expose her pussy to Tony.

Tony felt his hard cock push against his jeans wanting to escape and fill Mandy's tight hole. He zoomed in on Mandy's pussy, the camera lens powerful enough for Tony to see the beads of wetness around Mandy's pouted lips. Mandy put her hand in her pocket, Tony realising she had cut a hole through the pocket big enough for her hand to access her clean shaven pussy.

Mandy ran her fingers over the top of her pink pouted lips teasing her wanting hole. She opened her legs as wide as the restraint of her skirt would allow, the denim tugging at its seams, Mandy sat upright pushing her nipples forward as her fingers explored the outer edges of her lips, her long finger nails gently caressing the soft skin of her pussy. Tony looked through the viewfinder taking photos at random intervals.

Mandy rolled her nipples between her thumb and finger tugging at them in unison, she ran her hand along the inside of her thighs edging closer to her soddened pussy. A young guy sat down next to her eating his lunch his backed turned to her; Mandy did not flinch keeping her eyes focused on Tony's camera.

Mandy slid her finger along the edge of her puffy lips until she reached her wanting hole, Mandy's finger parted her pussy lips sliding it from bottom to top until she reached her swollen hard clit stopping momentarily to enjoy the sensation. Mandy ran her finger slowly up and down her drenched pussy, stopping now and then to squeeze her engorged clit with her thumb and finger, her pace gently quickening with each stroke. Mandy flicked her nipple with her fingers faster and faster .Her eyes staring deep into the camera lens, willing Tony to keep watching as she fingered her pussy.

Mandy increased her pace and Tony could visibly see her juices escalating, her finger now purely concentrating on her swollen clit, flicking and pushing hard against its hardness. Tony zoomed the lens out as Mandy cupped her breast in her hand and clenched as her finger slid into her wanting hole, her thighs clasped tightly around her hand. Mandy biting her red painted lips to conceal her groans from the explosion inside her hot cunt, and all the time staring straight into the camera lens.

After a minute or two Mandy composed herself and stood up, she bent down pretending to pick up something beside the young guy eating his lunch who was unaware of what had just occurred beside him and gave Tony one last photo opportunity of her drenched pussy and arse.

On the way home Mandy thumb the joy pad on the camera looking at all the photo's Tony had taken of her, she opened her legs so Tony could see her glistening pussy.

"You took some great photos Tony, they would look great on the net," Mandy announced.

Oh well that's another story I guess.

Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers