Tony's Little Slut Revisited

Story Info
Once again, Tony's little slut enjoys being tied up.
3.9k words
4.24
30.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is always hard to get up in the mornings to go for a run. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. It isn't as if I have anyone to stay in shape for. I hadn't heard from Tony in weeks. I couldn't help but wonder if he had disappeared on me once again. The thought drove me crazy. Since he phoned me out of the blue to resume our relationship I hadn't been able to think of anyone else, let alone fuck anyone, and that was 8 weeks ago.

I tried to focus on something else as I tied up my running shoes, but once Tony is in my mind it is hard to think of anything except the feeling of his tongue on my clit and his cock deep in my pussy. If only the phone would ring and I could hear his sexy voice commanding me to meet him pantiless outside my front door.

I could feel myself grow hot just thinking about it.

"Snap out of it." I said out loud to myself. "You are just like a bitch in heat."

I started my run slowly. The rhythmic pounding of my shoes on the pavement was soothing and my frustration slowly slipped from me as my pace increased.

"Excuse me, would you mind if I joined you?"

Startled, I turned my head to see a man running next to me. Generally I preferred running alone, and I was about to tell him so, but he was not bad looking and I really felt needy for some male companionship. Besides, it just wasn't in my nature to be rude.

"Well, I'm not doing a long run, just east a couple of kilometers to the old silos, but you are welcome to join me." I responded with a smile.

I looked him over closely. He wasn't unattractive, not drop-dead gorgeous, but nice looking with dark hair just touched with grey. Not too tall, slightly stocky, but well built. I guessed that he was about ten years older. I was beginning to wish that I had done my hair and put on make-up before I left the house.

"I just moved into the neighbourhood not too long ago," he said, " and I have noticed you running a few mornings. I hope I'm not intruding."

"Not at all, company always makes the run seem to go by quicker."

"My name is Alex." He said with a warm smile.

"Hi Alex, I'm Joy." I responded with my own friendliest smile.

"That's a nice name," he said, " your parents must have been happy to have you."

"Yes, they told me I was perfect as a child."

"You're not too bad now either." Said Alex.

I heard a phone ring. It was Alex's cell phone.

"You run with a phone?" I asked incredulously.

"Business waits for no one." He answered me before speaking into the phone. "No, not yet. Try again in about 5 minutes"

Alex put the phone away and we continued our run, without too much conversation. My mind began to wander towards thoughts of Tony once again. I couldn't get him out of my head, it was as if he was with me somehow, driving me crazy with sexual frustration. I was feeling more than a little hot, and I wasn't just from the exertion of the run.

I was beginning to regret agreeing to run with Alex, I really wanted to be alone with my thoughts. My run would be much less arduous if I could concentrate on my vivid fantasies. But as I said it was not in my nature to be rude so I continued running next to my companion making small talk and smiling appropriately. He seemed like a nice guy and perhaps a new man was exactly what I needed.

Just before we reached my turn around point Alex suddenly lurched to the side of the pavement.

"Ouch, shit!" he said, his face twisted in pain "My knee just went out again. I'm sorry Joy, I don't think I can run anymore."

I stopped short, trying to hide my own frustration and show concern for him on my face. I was at a bit of a loss; if Alex was badly injured I couldn't carry him home, and I didn't want to just leave him on the side of the road.

"Maybe we could flag a cab down and get you back home."

"No, no, I'll be ok in a few minutes and then I can walk back under my own steam. Look, " he said pointing over to a run down demolition site off to our right, " there seems to be some kind of old building there, maybe I can find a place to sit for a short while. Don't worry about staying if you are in a hurry, but I am enjoying your company."

We were at the site of the old wheat silos. The city council had said that they were going to tear them down for years. The silos were derelict eyesores. The old tarmac was broken and weeds and tall grasses were growing up through the cracks. The buildings had been abandoned for years, and the entire area had fallen into disrepair. There was an old wooden shack on the grounds, very rough and unpainted, not the type of refuge I would take, but I decided to stay and I followed Alex as he limped painfully over to the hut.

Inside there were signs of life. Someone had spent some time here recently. There was a rickety old table, a couple of white plastic chairs and plastic garbage bags full of odd items. This was obviously the home of one of the city's many street people. I was a little nervous that we were intruding and that someone might come in and find us.

Alex didn't seem to be bothered. He limped over to a chair and sat heavily down with a groan. Just then his phone rang again.

"You really are a man in demand, aren't you?" I asked.

Alex just smiled at me and answered the call.

"No, you're right on time my friend. Yes, she is right here with me." Alex turned to me and held out the phone. "Here, Joy, it's for you."

I thought he was joking. How could this man have a call for me on his cell phone. I had only met him fifteen minutes ago. Alex continued to hold the phone out to me. With a sense of disbelief I took the phone and turned away from him.

"So, you have met Alex." said a sexy familiar voice on the other end of the line. It was the voice I had wanted to hear so badly, the voice that brought and instant flush to my cheeks and wetness to my pussy. It was Tony.

"Tony?" I asked in disbelief. "Where are you?"

"I'm at home Baby, lying in bed, thinking of you. I'm sorry I have been too busy to come and see you lately. I felt bad about it. Have you been missing me? Do you still think about me when you play with yourself?"

I wanted him so badly. I wanted him to be standing in front of me so that I could get on my knees and suck his beautiful cock. " Yes, I think of you." I said.

"And whose face do you see when you come?" Asked Tony.

"Yours." I responded breathlessly.

"That's my good girl," he said, "that's my good little slut. What do you think of my friend, Alex?"

Alex - I felt myself flush redder than ever. I had completely forgotten about Alex and his bad knee. What was going on here? How did Tony know Alex, and how did he know we would be together?

"It's ok Babe," said Tony, "I've wanted to plan something like this for a long time. When Alex said that he was moving into your neighbourhood I told him to look out for you. He has been watching you for a couple of weeks now and he told me that he likes what he has been seeing. I know that he would like a piece of you... it would certainly help to ease his... uh... pain."

I had been set up. I felt the anger rise in me. Part of me wanted to hang-up, and throw the phone as far as possible, but I couldn't. I needed Tony too much – even over the phone I needed to please him, to make him want me. He had an uncanny control over me that I could not break – not even if I wanted to.

It was as if he could read my mind. "Don't be mad, Joy. I would really like to be there to fuck you, but I can't. So I arranged for the next best thing. Alex has a big hard cock and he really wants to fuck you. I told him how good you were at sucking my cock and how I would love you to suck him off too. I know you want to make me happy and thinking of you with him really turns me on. I'm going to be listening to the whole thing. I'm going to hear the sound of you giving him head. I'm going to hear you scream when you come. You are going to make us both come, Baby, it's going to be so good. I bet your pussy is already nice and wet. God, how I would love to taste her."

There was nothing I could do. I was going to be fucked by a total stranger, because Tony wanted it, and I was going to love it. My cunt was throbbing; I was loosing control. I felt Alex move up behind me. There was nothing wrong with his knee now. He pressed himself up against me. I could feel a bulge in his shorts already. His hands moved to my tits and I gasped involuntarily.

"That's it," said Tony's disembodied voice, "let it all go. Enjoy being fucked. Enjoy being our little whore."

Alex's hands were under my running top. He rolled my nipples between his fingers, sending waves of pleasure shooting through me. He took the phone from me and pulled the top over my head. He turned around and looked hungrily at me as he spoke into the receiver.

"She is quite a package, Tony, small tits but nice nipples. They are standing right out now. I can't wait to see her cunt."

There was a pause as Alex listened to Tony speaking then as he turned to me, his eyes were glistening with lust.

"Tony commands you to undress. He wants you to be naked in front of me."

I couldn't refuse. First I bent down and took off my shoes and socks, then I looped my thumbs under the elastic of my shorts and slowly pulled them down exposing myself fully to my new running partner. The cool morning air felt good on my hot skin, and I felt deliciously naughty standing there for the world to see.

"Now, " said Alex, "I want to see you finger yourself."

I should have felt embarrassed, but I felt nothing but desire as I slowly rubbed my hands over my body. I let my fingers linger on my tits, playing with my nipples once again then I traced a line down over my belly to my closely shaved mound. Playfully I circled my swollen clit with my forefinger before I plunged it deep into my very wet pussy. I was soaking wet and one finger just wasn't enough, so I added another two fingers and began a rhythmic motion that felt just like being fucked by a short but thick cock.

"This girl's on fire." Alex reported to Tony, "She's finger fucking herself right in front of me."

I was enjoying my performance, and by the look on Alex's face he liked it too. I decided to vary my act slightly so I began to alternate between fingering myself and licking the juices from my fingers. Alex moved quickly. He grabbed my hand, wet with my nectar, and began to suck my fingers slowly.

"She tastes so good, Tony. Wouldn't you love to taste her right now?"

I don't know what Tony responded, but suddenly I was pushed roughly down on my knees and Alex's cock was being thrust into my mouth. He was a substantial man and I had to relax my throat to take him all in. I loved the feeling of the head of his cock against the back of my throat. With one hand he grabbed my hair as he began to fuck my face. With the other hand he held the phone close to my head so that Tony could hear the sounds of my sucking.

I could hear Tony's voice. He sounded slightly breathless and excited. I wanted to make him come. I knew I would do anything he commanded.

"What a little whore you are." He said. " I bet you would suck anyone off if I told you to. You love to suck cock don't you? Oh God, I can picture you right now with your mouth full of Alex's cock. I know he is big, you are going to have trouble taking him all in, but I know you will do your best. You're the best cocksucker I know. Alex must be feeling so good right now."

With my mouth full of cock it was all I could do to grunt back at him. Alex was beginning to groan loudly and I thought he was going to come deep into my mouth, but he pulled away suddenly and I almost fell forward onto my face. He caught me and none too gently pulled me to my feet.

"Fuck, you almost made me come, but I'm not ready yet! I'm going to fuck you so hard and I'm going shoot my load all over your hot little cunt."

Alex's words were like music to my ears. I hadn't been fucked in weeks and I was so hot that I was ready to beg for it. Even so, I wasn't prepared for his next move. Before I could say anything I found myself face down on the table. My feet were just barely on the floor and I was bent over with my pussy and ass completely exposed. I tried to reposition myself, but Alex held me down.

"Stay where you are, you sweet little whore. I know how much you like to be tied up and Baby I want you to be helpless as I enter you."

Alex put the phone down next to my head so I could hear Tony once again.

"I told Alex about how I like to tie you to the bed when I fuck you. Just thinking about you tied down and being fucked is driving me crazy." He said. "When he fucks you, you are going to think of me. It will be my cock deep inside you, exploding and filling you with come. And when you orgasm you will see my face."

"Yes, Tony."

Alex rummaged through the plastic bags near the table and pulled out 4 long silk scarves. These did not belong to any homeless person and I knew that Alex had been here before to set the scene. First he tied my ankles to two of the table legs and then he tied my wrists to the opposite legs. I was uncomfortably spread out on the table and I could not have moved if I tried. I twisted to try to see what Alex was up to but my range of movement was too limited to see behind me.

I could still hear Tony's voice through the phone telling me how happy he was to be sharing me with his friend, and how I was going to have the fuck of my life. His words were really doing a number on me and all I could think about was how it would feel when Alex plunged his cock into me.

But Alex was in no rush, he had decided to slow it down and make me beg for him. I could feel his hands back down at my ankles slowly stroking the insides of my legs and working his way up to my thighs. Just as I thought he was going to touch my poor aching pussy he pulled his hands away and placed them on the small of my back. He bent down to me and spoke softly to me.

"Tony tells me that your neck is very sensitive and that it drives you wild to have someone suck on your neck. He said that it was the way to break you down and make you beg. I think I want to hear you beg for it."

Alex brushed my hair away from my neck and began to suck hard on the exposed skin. I could feel his teeth gently biting me and I knew that his mouth was going to leave its mark for all to see. But I didn't care. It felt so good. I began to try grinding myself on the end of the table – anything to get me to that point of no return, but there was nothing I could do. Alex and Tony were in complete control and I would come when they wanted me to, and not a moment before.

"Please," I cried, "please fuck me! I need to feel you in my cunt. I have to get fucked!"

"That's it Joy," said Alex, " I knew you would beg, you sexy little whore. I will fuck you, but first I need to taste that sweet pussy. Tony wants to know how it tastes. He misses eating your cunt."

Alex gripped my inner thighs so hard that I winced in pain, but any discomfort was soon forgotten as his tongue found my clit. He was certainly experienced at eating pussy. His tongue swirled around my clit with quick fluid motions, his teeth gently nibbled on the outer lips of my cunt. After what seemed like an eternity he began to tongue fuck me while rubbing my swollen clit with his finger. I was hovering on the very edge of ecstasy, writhing on the table as much as my tight bonds would let me.

"Oh, God! That feels so good, don't stop, please, don't stop. I'm almost there. Suck my cunt, please, Alex."

I knew it was Alex driving me crazy, but still Tony wouldn't leave my mind and I wanted him to know it. I really wanted him to be there with me so that I could taste his sweet cock in my mouth while being eaten by his friend.

"Tony!" I cried out loudly so that he might hear me over the phone, "It's so good, Tony. Thank you so much for sending Alex to fuck me! I want to suck your cock... I need to suck your cock! Ohhhhh!"

Just then Alex changed his pace once again and began finger fucking me furiously. My pussy was so wet that he could have easily got 4 fingers into me, but he held back. Using only one finger he knew exactly where to touch me for maximum effect, he just kept stroking me faster and faster. And when I thought I could take no more I felt his tongue on my puckered asshole, and then another finger was roughly pushed deep into my ass. Being licked and fingered in my ass and my pussy at the same time was just too much for me to take.

In my mind I was confusing Alex with Tony. Who was this person who was making me feel so good? I was calling out both of their names as I neared my climax. Finally when I just couldn't stand any more I came screaming loud enough for Alex, Tony, and half of the city to hear me.

Alex just held on continuing to lick my ass and cunt through my spasms.

"That's it, Baby. I knew you needed it." He said once I had finished. "Now I think I want to fuck you. Do you think you can still take it?"

I could feel my juices running down my thighs and although I was satisfied, I wanted to feel Alex's cock inside me. I needed to make him come.

"Yes, fuck me now, Alex. Fuck me hard, I want you to explode inside me."

"You are such a good little slut. Tony is lucky to have you for his whore. I'm going to have to borrow you again, you are such a terrific lay."

Alex's cock plunged deep into me. The impact pressed me harder onto the table and I could feel the roughness of it against my skin. He fucked me hard, deep and fast and I loved it. I closed my eyes and thought of Tony fucking me. My sexy, mysterious lover Tony who was still listening to me being fucked on the other end of the phone; I hoped he was enjoying it all as much as I was.

I couldn't focus any more. I was fast approaching my second orgasm with Alex fucking me wildly. I reached my peak just seconds before Alex and I was still shaking when I felt him grab my hips harder and shoot his come deep inside me. With a loud groan he collapsed on top of me.

"Oh that felt so good." He murmured as he stood up again. "Hey Tony," he said loudly into the phone, " I hope you enjoyed that because we both had a wonderful time."

Alex untied me while he was on the phone with Tony. Once I was free again he handed me the phone.

"I really enjoyed hearing you being fucked." He said. " You made me come just picturing it. I wish I could have been there watching his cock plunge into you. Next time you are going to have two guys with you, and one of them is going to be me. I want to watch you being fucked while you suck my cock. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Tony."

"Good. I hope you will be ready for me next time I call. I'll try not to leave it so long. Have a wonderful day. I know I will."

With that he was gone. I handed the phone back to Alex. In return he handed me my clothes with a warm satisfied smile on his face.

"So," he asked, "Do you run every morning?"

"I don't think I could do that work-out on a regular basis." I replied with a smile, trying to make myself look presentable once again.

"Well, I'm going to jog back now. My knee is fine now, you made it feel much better. Do you want to join me?"

As much as I enjoyed Alex's company I wanted to be alone for a little while to savour the warmth I felt inside so I just shook my head and said I would make my own way home.

"Ok, then." He said with a quizzical look on his face. "I had a nice time, Joy. Thank you. I'm sure I'll see you again some time; I hope so anyway."

For the first time he kissed me lightly on the lips and then turned and walked away from the old hut.

I watched him leave. He was a sexy man and a great lover, but he wasn't Tony. Would Tony always have control over me? The thought made my pulse quicken once again. There was no point trying to deny it, I wanted to be Tony's little slut. That's the way I liked it. I couldn't wait for his next phone call...