Too Big To Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,213 Followers

After the boring speeches and cutting the cake, the music started and people began to meander onto the dance floor.

My sister was one of the first one's up there, shaking her ample assets and that Kim Kardashian-like ass around. Before long she had grabbed me and we were both doing our 'groove thing.'

Susan loved the fact that all the men in the room had focused their eyes upon our two, well stacked bodies.

"ALL THE MEN WANNA FUCK US." She yelled to me, over the loud music blasting out from the band on the stage.

I nodded to her as we danced, then looked around to find my son. Through the fast flashing strobe lights, I could just see Jake sat at a table talking to his cousin, Tyler. The two teenagers had their eyes firmly fixed on us, no doubt taking the piss out of their mom's dancing.

I kept my eyes on Jake for some minutes, picturing that hot young body that was under his suit and of course, that amazing big cock, hidden from view in his pants.

I was lost in my own lustful thoughts and forgot that my sister was dancing just in front of me.

"HEY," she said with a tug on my arm.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

I snapped my head back around and met her eyes.

"WHAT," I called back at her.

"ARE YOU OK?" She asked again.

"YEAH FINE," I replied with a nod of my head and a smile.

Susan again gave me that look. It was the unmistakable smirk that always told me when Susan did not believe something I had said.

I realized that I had been gazing at Jake for far too long and of course, Susan must have noticed. I just hoped she had not seen the lust in my eyes.

We continued dancing for a little while longer before I could take no more. I had forgotten how much dancing to pop music took it out of you.

"I NEED TO SIT DOWN." I said.

Susan laughed and replied, "YOU LITTLE QUITTER."

I turned and headed for the table where we had left our bags. I noticed Jake and Tyler had moved away. I looked around the room as I walked across to the table and saw the boys over near the stage talking to one of the guys from the band that had a guitar flung across his chest.

Over the loud noise in the room, I heard Susan behind me say, "You are getting too old for all that."

"Yeah too right I am." I replied as I sat myself down on one of the chairs and Susan sat down beside me.

We were both out of breath and soon reaching for the champagne glasses that we had left half empty on the table before we had gone to dance.

"So..tell me about this guy Jake then...What does he do for work?" Susan asked.

I again had to think quickly on my feet. "Oh he works in Advertising."

"Oh Right...and how long have you know him?" She asked.

"Oh a long time...but we only started sleeping together recently." I replied with raised eyebrows.

I could see Susan doubted if this guy really existed or if I was just making him up.

"So.." She said after a moment's thought, "What's he like..in bed!"

Told you she only ever had one thing on her mind..I guess it runs in the family!!

"Yeah..He is really very good." I replied with a smirk.

"Well Hung!" Susan asked as she held her hands out and positioned them about 2 feet apart.

"Well he isn't quite that big!" I replied as I took hold of her hands and closed them nearer each other.

"How old is he?" She continued her line of questioning.

"Oh...well...errrm...about my age." I replied, sounding totally unconvincing.

Susan laughed and with a sarcastic tone replied, "Right...OK then!"

She looked around and set her eyes upon the Bride. Matter-of-factly, Susan said, "She looks fat in that dress."

I burst into laughter, my sister had never been one to mince her words.

"Well she does...It looks two sizes too small." Susan rearticulated.

We spent the next few minutes doing what most women do at weddings, gossiping and bitching about how the other women in the room looked. We both agreed that we were the best looking Milf's at that wedding without a doubt.

My gaze had again found Jake. He was still stood down by the stage, although Tyler had headed off to the buffet table. I felt my heart skip a little beat and my pussy twitch as I looked longingly at my son, day-dreaming about tonight when I would again get him to myself and be able to ride up and down on his thick dick. It had been many hours since last night when I had last had my well-fucked pussy filed with his donkey sized cock. Over the last few weeks I had gotten used to having it off with my boy whenever I wanted and getting my hungry cunt and ass-hole banged senseless. Our long and loving sex sessions had filled my days and nights and this was the longest time period that I had gone without having Jake fucking me. My body was craving his, desperate to be close to my boy again. I was like a smoker being denied cigarettes or an alcoholic without a bottle. I so desperately needed to fuck my son again.

While I had been staring at my son and thinking about getting him naked again, I had taken my mind off of Susan. All the while, she had been watching me, lost in my own little dream world and silently gazing at my son, until finally she broke the silence between us.

"Julia...Julia.."

I returned my gaze to meet hers and said, "Yeah"

Susan looked me up and down a little and then stared deep into my eyes. She said nothing for a moment as she tried to read my soul. I could see her working things through in her mind, her sisterly instinct working overtime to come to a conclusion.

She then looked across the room and fixed her eyes on my son, held it for a few seconds and then looked back at me.

I had been staring at him for too long. Had I given the game away? Had my all-knowing, all-telling sister worked it out? Had my inadvertent slips about the names and ages of the mystery man made her suspicious? I found it so hard to ever keep a secret from her, she always saw through my lies.

I said nothing as her facial expression changed. Her eyes slowly widened and her lips parted. I waited for her to speak but nothing came. Her face morphed from that look of contemplation and thought into one of shock and surprise. Her mouth now fell wide open and her head dipped down slightly. Her eyes burned into mine and I could not help looking guilty.

She hesitated as though the breath had been sucked from her lungs, but then, finally and firmly, uttered the one word that I dreaded she would say,

"JAKE"

Her left hand and forefinger pointed in the direction of my son across the crowded and noisy room as she said his name. Her right hand instinctively came up to cover her mouth, in that way that people subconsciously do when they are shocked about something.

I said nothing and did nothing. I guess my face and expression had already given my secret away.

My sister took a second or two and then said again,

"JAKE...YOUR SON!"

It was said more as a statement of fact rather than a question. Susan knew the truth of what she was thinking long before I slightly nodded my head and confirmed her suspicions.

"JAKE...ITS JAKE...YOUR FUCKING...OH MY GOD...YOU ARE?"

I guess instinct would be to deny it or try and look disgusted at the suggestion but this was my sister. We told each other everything, trying to keep secrets was a fool's game and I had lost very badly. Susan had worked it out in the space of a few short hours and as we sat there, looking at each other, I could only wonder and indeed worry about how she was going to react. A rather scared and apprehensive look must have come over my face as I waited for my sister to speak, having absorbed the shock of her discovery.

"YOU'RE FUCKING HIM...OH MY GOD....WOW!"

Susan said it without any telling expression on her face, but then slowly a smile crept across her lips and she looked at me, seemingly entirely delighted with her discovery.

"FUCK...THAT'S AMAZING....YOU AND YOUR SON...FUCKING HELL JULIA....HAHAHAH."

Susan now burst into a full on laugh, her hands cupped around her face as she looked, wide eyed at me.

"Oh Susan...Its so bad isn't it?" I said, "But he's just so....you know?"

Susan composed herself and replied,

"Oh darling, I get it believe me..he is a very good looking boy...how did it happen though?"

I retold the entire story to Susan, the morning when I had first walked in on him asleep, buying the look-alike dildo, hearing him fucking his girlfriend and then my plot to get him in my bed. Susan sat there mesmerised, her eyes and mouth growing ever wider in surprise and shock, as I explained everything. I told you we always told each other all our secrets...well this was the biggest one I had ever told her!

Finally, after listening so intently, she said, "OH MY GOD...You dirty fucking bitch...WOW...That is INCREDIBLE....HAHA...SHIT...YOU AND JAKE...OH MY GOD..."

Susan shifted and wriggled around in her seat, her wide smile and her giggling laugh took me back to when we were teenagers, this was just how she would be when I told her about some boy I had fucked. She always used to get horny as I gave her the dirty details.

"SO...he has a got a really big cock has he?" She asked.

Sensing that Susan was more than ok hearing about my incestuous sex, I felt able to talk freely.

"OH YES...A VERY, VERY BIG ONE!" I said, over the loud music, which prevented anyone else nearby from hearing us.

Susan again laughed loudly and shifted herself on the seat again.

"OH MY GOD...YOU LUCKY FUCKING BITCH." She replied with a big smile.

I nodded my head and laughed along with my sister.

"WELL," Susan said, looking across the ballroom to where Jake was standing, "I certainly can't blame you babes...young hunk like that to play with." She again laughed, turning her gaze back on me.

"It was just seeing that massive big cock that got me..I just couldn't stop thinking about it...and when I finally got him...well...never looked back since." I said with a gleeful and proud smirk.

"Hmmmm..Wouldn't mind getting my hands on that either!" She said with another glance over to my son.

I could tell that Susan was getting very turned on at this point and was not too subtly, picturing my son naked, as I watched her eyes looking Jake up and down.

"Exactly how big is he?" She asked without taking her eyes off of him.

"12.3 inches." I replied, proudly

Her head immediately snapped back around and her wide-eyes locked on me.

"FUCKING HELL," She yelled loudly. "YOU'VE MEASURED IT?"

"Yes." I replied with a nod.

"JESUS CHRIST...THAT IS ABSOLUTELY HUGE...12 INCHES!" She said, seemingly more shocked at this revelation than before.

"AND...YOU...YOU KNOW...'TAKE IT ALL'?"

I laughed and nodded my head in conformation of that fact.

We continued talking until sometime later when we saw Jake approaching the table. He looked so handsome and manly in his suit and I again felt that wonderful tingling sensation deep inside my hungry cunt.

"HEY," He said as he sat himself down in a chair next to Susan.

Susan looked at me with a knowing smirk as I saw her hand disappear under the table.

Jake looked at me and then down to his knee where her hand had come to rest. Susan eyed him and smiled before saying, without a hint of embarrassment or thought of what his reaction might be,

"So I hear you have taken over as the man of the house?"

Jake looked back at me and saw the 'its fine' expression on my face. He looked back to his Aunt and replied,

"Oh...yeah...I guess I have."

Susan giggled and said, "Good boys look after their mother's!"

*

Later that night, when the wedding party was coming to it's end. Susan asked me "So..will you two have some fun when you get upstairs tonight?"

"Hopefully," I replied expectantly.

"Maybe one day, you would let me borrow him for a while?" She said with a wink.

It's just like when we were younger. Susan always wanted to have sex with the same boys I did, she always said it brought us closer together. Although personally, I think she was just a sex mad slut, who wanted to fuck as many boys as she could.

"Susan...that's my son, not some random guy to be passed around!"

"Oh come off it Julia...I just wanna find out if he is as good as you say he is..and that huge cock...well!"

As sisters I think we shared this big cock fetish. Susan was always on the look-out for bigger and better!!

"Well...we'll see!" I replied, after a moment's thought.

Then my dirty incest-loving mind sprung up a thought which I quickly put into words.

"Anyway, if your that horny, you have a very nice and hunky young man in your room tonight, don't you?"

Susan realized what I was saying.

"You mean...Tyler?" She responded with a frown.

I simply nodded then said, "If it's good enough for me!"

Susan said nothing at first and I could see she was mulling it over in her mind. If she thought Jake was a strapping and good looking young stud and clearly the thought of Incest didn't disgust her, then I couldn't really see why she had never considered it before. I mean, like us there was only her and her son at home and knowing my dirty minded sister I couldn't imagine she had not thought about Tyler before...But she said nothing.

Having rounded up the boys we headed for the elevators. We wished each other good night, with Susan giving me a knowing wink. Then we all went to our rooms.

"Why did you tell her we were fucking Mom?" Jake asked as we got inside and shut the door behind us.

"Well she guessed it actually...your auntie has always been able to tell when I was smitten with a boy."

I wrapped my arms around Jake's neck and brought my lips to his. Our mouths parted and our tongues intertwined. We kissed deeply and passionately for some time. Jake's strong hands roaming down my back and taking a firm grip on my ass.

Sloppily our mouths broke apart and Jake said, "Are you really smitten with me Mom?"

I felt a warmth within my whole body, locked within his arms and a slight feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

"Baby," I said after a few seconds, "I am totally and completely head over heels in love with you..Watching you today, looking so damn sexy in your suit, I could hardly take my eyes off you!"

We kissed again as I felt Jake's hand move up my back and take the zipper of my dress between his fingers.

The next few moments were spent frantically undressing each other. Having slid my dress to the floor, Jake ripped down my underwear and tore off my bra, my big boobs almost slapping him in the face. I too, swiftly unhooked his jacket over his shoulders and unbuttoned his shirt. Soon all of our clothes were strewn across the floor, leaving a trail between the door and the bed.

Falling into each other's arms, we dropped on the bed, my big tits smacking and then crushing against his hard muscled chest. His big dick was already getting hard, trapped against my stomach. Our mouths and tongues continued to dance together.

There is something about having sex in a hotel room that has always got me hot and to be doing it with my own, horse hung, son was making me dripping wet.

That night, Jake fucked me to five orgasms, banging and slamming my horny cunt for all he was worth. Bending me over across the bed he spanked me hard while he wrecked my ass with his massive cock, before he finally pumped his spunk deep inside my pussy, then we collapsed onto the bed in a sweating and panting heap.

As we lay there cuddled together, I looked over at the bedside clock, it was just after 3am and I thought of my sister in the room down the hall. Laying there in bed, her pussy wet from hearing the tales of incest that I had told her earlier and with that hunk Tyler, laying beside her.

I wondered if she was thinking about Jake and I fucking, wishing she could have come to bed with us and shared this giant 12 incher, now pressing into my ass as we spooned. I wondered too what she had thought when I had suggested about her being with Tyler. She had not replied to me but she had an unmistakable twinkle in her eye. As I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep, I wondered what was happening in the room down the hall!

*

Chapter Six

'It's Infectious'

Susan was in the bathroom, having got back to her room with her son Jake. Susan stood and looked at herself in the mirror. She was pretty fucking hot for her age, if she did say so herself. She had slipped her dress off and it now lay in a heap around her ankles. Her big tits were barely contained in the lacy black bra, flesh spilling out from all sides. Susan cupped her boobs in her hands, giving them just a little extra rise. She gazed longingly into the mirror admiring her awesome rack.

She thought about Julia and Jake. She had never met anyone that had fucked their own son before and for it to be her own sister and nephew! As she thought about what that young hunk was probably doing to his big breasted mother right now, just down the hall, Susan's hands slid from her tits and down across her stomach. She gripped the waistband of her panties between the thumb and forefinger of her left hand and plunged her right hand under the material. Her fingers brushed through the thin strip of well trimmed hair and down in-between her legs. She had got pretty wet down there when Julia was telling of her incestuous love affair. She felt the sticky, wetness of her pussy coat her fingertips as she slowly worked them up and down her clit. She began to instinctively grind her cunt onto her fingers, rubbing and massaging the puffy lips.

"MMMMMM." She groaned out, forgetting that her teenage son was sitting in the room outside. She thought about her sister being pounded by her nephew, mother and son going at it, fucking and fucking like rabbits.

Susan felt a need to penetrate her fingers up inside her pussy. She probed upwards and felt her lips parting around her sticky fingers. Bringing her other hand under her panties, she used it to stimulate her clit while she shoved her fingers up herself.

"MMMMMM OHHHHHH!" She moaned out as she felt her body begin to contract. Within seconds, the horny mother, had jacking off her pussy to orgasm. Her fingers, buried up her hot fuck-hole, coated in her cunt juices, gushing out and making her panties wet.

She leaned against the sink unit and gazed at her reflection in the mirror. Her whole body shook with the much needed relief. She had been 'on edge' ever since Julia had told her about fucking her son. She felt a burning sensation deep inside her as she continued to batter her cunt with her fingers.

Taking only a moment's rest, Susan removed her hands from between her legs and ripped her panties down. Then she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, pulling it swiftly away from her. Her big tits swung free, her nipples hard and erect, pointed straight at the mirror. Now naked, Susan returned her hands between her legs, sticking three fingers of her right hand back inside her. She used her free left hand to find her clit and again started flicking it with two fingers.

She was so horny now. Her mind filled with the lusty images of Jake pile driving his mother into the bed, that young stud lying between her sisters's spread legs, slamming his boy-meat deep inside her.

"MMMMM...MMMMMM!"

The groans of self induced pleasure where echoing off the white tiled walls of the hotel bathroom. Susan was lost in orgasmic ecstasy and completely forgot her own son was just outside in the room. Susan frigged and fucked her wet pussy to another hard cum, her legs turning to jelly. She had to stop playing with her clit and use her hand to steady herself against the wash basin. Wildly she pumped her fingers inside, now trying to shove her whole right fist up her cunt. She was almost into the knuckles but could not quite stretch it open wide enough, from her standing position, to force the whole hand in.

blackfen
blackfen
3,213 Followers
1...89101112...15