Too Big To Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,204 Followers

Dribbles of her cum fell to the floor, being suctioned out by the plunger-like effect of her fist.

Susan bit down on her lower lip, trying to contain her audible lust. Her big boobs beat a steady rhythm against her chest as they bounced back and forth, moving in motion to the gyrating of her body. She beat her knees forwards and tried to get into a crouching position, opening her cunt wider and allowing her to ram even deeper. Inside her pussy, the muscles clung hard to the fingers which were fast moving around. Susan flapped them back and forth with all the power she had in her hand. Her free hand clung to the sink for support as she felt another raging orgasm building inside her.

She held her lips closed as tightly as she could but an irresistible force was building up, until the point where she could contain it no longer. As her cunt again flooded with her own juices, Susan's mouth opened and a loud, deep, yelling groan rose into the air as she tipped her head back, sending her orgasmic cry's to the heavens.

*

Outside the bathroom door, Tyler stood with his hand squeezing his cock through his suit trousers. He could hear the unmistakable sounds of his mother getting herself off. The occasional echoes of the moaning and groaning from behind the door were familiar sounds to Tyler. Many nights he spent standing outside his Mom's bedroom door, trying not to shuffle his feet on the creaky floorboard, listening to her masturbating in her bedroom. He had always known his Mom was a very sexual person. When he was younger he had listened carefully to the slapping noises of skin against skin and the squeaking of his Mom and Dad's bed, as he listened to them having sex. Since their divorce, Tyler had seen his Mom start to wear less and less when she was going out on a date. Sometimes he would watch, with a hard erection in his pants, as she pinned out the washing on the line in the garden, seeing flashes of her bubble butt as she bent down to pick up another item of clothing, or when she leaned down to wipe the table after dinner, exposing her massive cleavage to his gaze. The best times though had been at night when she had changed into her sleepwear. That low cut black silky thing that she wore to bed. It bulged around the lacy top, straining to contain her big jugs and reached to slightly above her knee, leaving Tyler to wonder if she had any underwear on underneath there or not?

Normally he would have to excuse himself from his Mom's presence as his large cock began to harden. He could not let her see him with a tent in his trousers.

His Mom had become prime jerk-off material for Tyler. He pictured her fat tits bouncing around on top of him as he fucked her pussy with his big cock. He tried to imagine what she looked like totally naked, for he had never once been able to glimpse her nude. For years, Tyler had fantasised about having sex with his Mom, but knew it would never happen.

Now, outside the bathroom door, Tyler cursed to himself as a large group of people passed by the hotel room door. They made so much noise that Tyler momentarily could hear the sounds from within the bathroom.

It sounded as though his mom was really going at it. He could hear her groans clearly and a sound that could have been mistaken for someone trying to unblock a sink. That suction noise made by the air being compressed. Tyler could only wonder what his Mom was shoving up her pussy in there, maybe the bar of soap or a tube of toothpaste?

Tyler felt that uneasy knot in his stomach, that same fear feeling that he always had when his listened to his Mom like this, that fear that he would get caught and she would scream at him for being a little pervert. But it was that feeling that got Tyler so hard, the excitement of the situation but also the fear of being caught. It was like an adrenaline rush to his groin, a sudden shot of blood that made his cock so big and stiff in seconds.

Just then a loud cry from behind the door, the same cry that he had listened too many times before, normally right before it all went quiet and he quickly crept back down the hall to his bedroom. Those loud, deep groans that his mother yelled out as she reached orgasm, hidden away from his sight, behind those closed doors.

Tyler knew it was time to move. In the hotel room, she could emerge out of the bathroom at any second, seeing the guilty look on Tyler's face and the large tent in his trousers, before he had time to move away from the door. He suddenly panicked as he saw the situation all of a sudden. Tonight, he was having to share a double bed with his Mom, he had no place to hide until his erection went down. He had been worrying for weeks about this. Tyler knew he always got a hard-on when he went to bed and always woke up with one in the morning. Sleeping so close to his mother, how was he going to stop her from seeing it...or worse still, him rolling over in the night and actually smacking it against her body....and if she came to bed wearing that same night dress thing, Tyler could not imagine how he could contain himself as she climbed into bed with him.

Now, the situation was a reality. In just a moment, his mother would come walking out of that bathroom door, wearing whatever and there he was with a huge obscene bulge in his pants and nowhere to hide away from her. Tyler sat on the edge of the bed but that was no good, his erection stuck up from his lap like he had shoved a coke bottle down there. He looked around the room, where could he hide? He stood up and in a panic jumped up and down, trying to drain the blood from his cock. It wasn't working...he still had a giant hard-on and he could hear his mother moving around in the bathroom again. She was about to come out, he knew it and there was nothing he could do to stop it!!

*

Meanwhile, Susan had regained her composure inside the bathroom. She had cleaned up the tell-tale drops of gooey cream from the floor and scooped up her dress and underwear, placing them in a crumpled heap beside the bathtub. She had wiped her wet pussy and taken her black silky nightdress in her hands. She stepped into it and pulled it up her legs, she held it at her hips as it clung around her fat juicy ass and then took hold of the two black straps that came onto the shoulders. She looked in the mirror as the silk material expanded outwards as her large breasts were covered up. She pulled her arms though the straps and hooked it to her shoulders. She adjusted her tits under the material and pulled the lacy hem down as far as it would stretch.

Susan had packed her usual lingerie that she always slept in, forgetting that she was having to share a room and indeed a bed with her 19 year old son. She had only remembered this little detail when she had been unpacking her bag earlier on. Tyler had seen her wearing it many times before so she didn't really suppose it mattered.

But now, as she stood looking at herself in the mirror, a naughty thought entered her mind. She suddenly thought about her son out there in the hotel room, maybe he was still out there dressed in his suit...or maybe he had stripped down to his boxer shorts and was now laying in bed, waiting for her to come and climb in with him?. She thought too about her sister down the hallway, getting a good seeing too from her hunky son. Susan suddenly thought about fucking Tyler. It was an instantaneous picture that entered her mind, a dirty incestuous picture of his naked body thrusting between her legs. She felt a surge deep within her well fingered pussy, that feeling she always got when she was turned on and horny.

She had never considered sex with her own son, even today when she listened to her sister telling her about her fuck sessions with Jake, even then Susan had never considered doing the same with her own son.

With a mixture of guilt and sexual hunger overtaking her thoughts, Susan stared at her reflection in the mirror and smiled to herself.

Tyler was outside that door right now, in that room right now! Her strapping son was just out there, she could have him. She could walk out there right now, wearing this naughty little number and climb into bed with her son and have her wicked way with him. She thought about what his reaction would be, what would Tyler say, or do for that matter, if she asked him to have sex with her? Would he react as Jake had to Julia? Would Tyler wanna fuck his Mommy?

Susan thought for a moment, she thought about how wrong it would be and how their relationship would never be the same again....but then she thought about that ripe young male body...her sister getting drilled by her own son and the horny sensations that were building deep inside her pussy, as she stood before the mirror.

Susan looked to the closed door of the bathroom and inhaled the musky scent that still lingered in the air. She turned her face back towards the mirror and looked herself up and down. Her bulging tits would look very good shoved against her son's face while she rode his cock with her wet and very hungry pussy. She imagined herself bouncing up and down on top of Tyler, his wide eyes and shocked look, staring back up at her.

Susan smiled again and allowed the shear lust to overtake her soul. He looked back towards the door and headed over to it, reaching out to grab hold of the handle.

"Mommy's coming!" She mumbled under her breath as she pulled the door open.

*

Tyler was standing near the window when he heard the bathroom door click. His eyes shot to the door just as his mom emerged.

He placed his hands in front of him, trying to hide the, still very obvious, erection. He felt his heart skip several beats and his breath abandon him momentarily, as he saw what she was wearing. He tried to avoid eye contact with her as she walked across the carpeted floor towards the bed.

"Oh you are still in your suit." She remarked as he shot cursory glances at her barely covered tits.

"Yeah!" He replied, mesmerised by the amazing sight before him.

Susan had instantly noticed the large tent in the front of his trousers that he was obviously trying to conceal. She said nothing but smiled slightly to herself. She had caught Tyler with a hard-on in his pants many times before. Just last week, she had come into the living room and seen the big bulge underneath his well placed hands.

Tyler watched, almost frozen to the spot by the window, as she placed her hands on the bed and then crawled forwards, getting onto her hands and knees as she moved up towards the pillows. His eyes flew wide open as she stuck her ass out in the air and he could see the contours of her ample butt, just hidden under the silky material. The hem of the negligee now rode up to just below her ass, but just enough to prevent Tyler seeing what glories lay underneath. If only he had of been standing right behind her at that moment, what a sight it would have been!

"Are you going to get changed?" Susan said, breaking Tyler's mesmerised stare.

"What...errr..oh yeah...course!" He replied with an uneasy quiver in his voice.

She lay back on the bed, pulling the duvet up to her chest, and then looked intently at her son. Tyler seemed unsure what to do, he could not just remove his clothes and get down to his boxer shorts, not with his cock still hard and his mother looking on.

Trying to act nonchalantly, Susan grabbed the television remote and turned on the set, an old re-run of Miami Vice flickered onto the screen. Tyler had turned his back away from the bed as he slipped the jacket of his suit over his shoulders and tossed it down onto a nearby chair.

He pulled at the knot in his tie and ripped it out from under the collar of his shirt and then slowly he began to unbutton it down.

To his great relief he felt his cock reducing in size and no longer making the huge bulge in his trousers.

"Why are you going so slowly?" He heard his mother say from the bed behind him.

Tyler looked back over his shoulder as he pulled the shirt back. His mother was sitting upright in the bed with her head resting on the padded headboard. He desperately tried to stop himself staring straight at her chest and those huge boobs straining the material.

"What's the hurry?" He asked as he tossed the shirt onto the chair.

"Nothing!" Susan replied. But something in her tone of voice made Tyler keep his eyes on her. She had a strange smirk on her face and seemed to be running her eyes up and down his body.

Tyler felt his stomach knot up. That was a strange look his mom was giving him. He had never seen that look from her before. It was almost like the lustful look he must have had on his face every time he gazed at her beautiful body, hidden under her clothes.

He turned his head back around and looked down at the zipper of his trousers. His cock was still semi-hard but he thought it was safe to remove his trousers now. He slid down the zip and then gripped the waistband in his fingers before yanking them down.

He suddenly felt quite self conscious. He had his back to his mother but apart from his boxer shorts he was now naked. He could feel her eyes burning into his back and thought he heard a slight humming murmur come from behind him. But no he must be imagining it!

Susan watched as her son undressed. He had a very nice body there was no doubt about that. His broad shoulders and wide back, giving way to his tight young ass and those big muscled legs. Now that she paid attention to it, she realised that her son was actually as big a hunk as her nephew and thought to herself, "Why have I not noticed him before?" It was certainly a question and maybe now in her horny state and, thinking about Julia and Jake fucking down the hall, Susan saw her son in a whole new light as he tossed his clothes aside one by one.

Tyler rolled his eyes and puffed out his cheeks, then exhaled deeply. It was a moment of relief looking down and seeing that his dick was no longer hard and he could turn around to face his mother without worrying what she would see. Tyler spun on his heels and walked the few feet to the edge of the bed.

He looked at his Mom laying there and noticed her eyes were aiming straight at his crotch. Maybe she had seen his boner when she first came out of the bathroom. "Shit," he thought to himself. But as he took hold of the duvet and pulled it back so as he could climb into the bed, he thought he saw a slightly disappointed look on his mothers face. Her eyes wandering from his crotch, up to his chest and then back down again. He was sure she was 'checking him out'.

Susan could see that the erection in his pants had gone down, probably why he had taken so long getting undressed with his back to her, waiting for it to go down. Her expression betrayed her feelings though as she saw her son was no longer big and hard as he climbed in bed beside her. Susan had never shared a bed with her son before, but tonight, she was intending to make the most of it.

"It was nice to see Julia and Jake today wasn't it?" She asked as she caught Tyler looking at her tits as he slid himself under the covers.

"What...err...yeah it was ok...Aunt Julia seemed a little weird though." He replied as he brought his head onto the pillow.

"What do mean weird?" Susan asked, gazing down at her son beside her.

"Well..I don't know, just a bit odd really...Like at breakfast this morning when she was telling us about her new boyfriend."

Susan quickly developed the point.

"Oh you mean that Jake guy she has been FUCKING?"

Tyler looked up at his mom, trying not to place his gaze on her heaving boobs. Her emphasis on the word 'fucking' had surprised Tyler. Almost as if she was upset or angry about it.

"Yeah," He finally replied, matter-of-factly.

"Oh well," She went on, "I think she is just having some fun...although he is a lot younger than her."

Susan looked at the television on the table in front of the bed, waiting anxiously for her son to speak.

"How much younger?" He asked after a few seconds pause.

"A LOT," She replied, with raised eyebrows.

Tyler noticed that his mom was not looking down at him and he took the opportunity to get a good look at her tits. Laying on the right side of her, looking upwards, he had a close-up view of the tit-flesh stretching the black silk material. From his side-ways on angle, he could see just how well stacked his mother was. How he longed to just reach up that short distance and cup his hand around the squidgy mounds of her breasts and squeeze them hard.

Susan stared at the television, but was paying no attention to it, instead she was trying to think of her next move. Her pussy was twitching with anticipation, her heart literally pounding with excitement and some trepidation. She was confident that if she said and did the right things, she could get want she wanted. Finally she snapped her head back to the right and looked down on her boy once more. She caught him again, this time his eyes transfixed on her chest. He quickly blinked his eyes shut and then re-opened them, darting his gaze back up to his mom's face. She tried to hold her reaction from showing on her face, but inwardly she knew this was not going to be all that difficult after all...she just had to play it right.

"Julia says he is the best lover she has ever had!"

Tyler raised his eyebrows and replied, "Lucky old Aunt Julia."

Susan followed this up with, "Must be quite strange though..having it off with someone with the same name as your son."

Susan kept her eyes firmly fixed on Tyler's face, waiting to see his reaction.

Tyler met her eyes and considered his answer. "Well...I don't know...It's just a name I guess."

Susan moved herself down under the covers, bringing her head to the pillow, she then turned on her side and faced her son, who also turned his head to look at her.

"Yeah I know," She went on, "But think about when she is getting fucked and she calls out the guys name...I mean just think about it!"

Susan said nothing more for a moment as she allowed the image to sink into Tyler's mind.

"She is yelling out..FUCK ME HARDER JAKE....I mean how funny must that be?"

Susan now looked intensely into her son's eyes.

Tyler had heard his mom using this kind of language before but it seemed different this time, as though she was accentuating the words. Tyler did not reply but simply shrugged his shoulders.

Susan sensed that Tyler was not catching her drift, so she upped the ante some more.

"Although, I'm not sure quite what the deal is there to be honest."

Tyler, intrigued, turned himself onto his side and was now lying face to face with his mother, just a short distance apart.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Susan smiled and giggled slightly, then replied. "Well..I may be wrong...but I think she may be...fucking her son!"

Jake was astonished. His expression went from passive to shock in a split second. Susan simply waited for his reply.

Jake could not believe what his Mom had just said. He again felt the instant, rapid beating of his heart and that strange knot hit his stomach. His mom had just suggested that his Aunt and Cousin were having sex..Incest...The one thing he dreamed of doing with his own mom.

A multitude of thoughts shot through his mind as he tripped over his words, trying to respond.

"W..WHAT...ERRR...ARE..YOU SERIOUS?"

Susan could see he had become very agitated and his sudden body movements under the covers, told her that he was uncomfortable..but was it in a good way or a bad way?

"Yeah..well...You saw her at breakfast, and how Jake didn't know what to say. She was lying for sure, I can always tell with my sister...But she is getting laid for certain...she has that twinkle in her eye and those rosy cheeks." I said.

"But what's make you...think it's...JAKE?" Tyler replied with an anxious look.

blackfen
blackfen
3,204 Followers
1...910111213...15