Too Big To Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,212 Followers

"FUCK ME HARD BABY."

Susan called out over her shoulder, as she watched him place his hands on her ass and then shuffle himself forwards. She waited for that glorious moment when she would feel his big dick touch against her pussy, probably giving her another, instant, orgasm.

She was so wet and could feel her pussy contracting, anticipating the big cock that was about to fill it up.

A few seconds went by as she faced her head forwards and closed her eyes. This was it..no turning back. Her sister had been fucking her son and now she was about to do the same, commit incest with her 19 year old son. Have him fucking her hard with his big stick, fucking her to orgasm.

Tyler steadied himself behind his mom's bent over body. He placed one hand on each cheek of her well rounded ass and dug his fingertips in to the flesh, then pulled them apart, exposing her gapping wet pussy and her tight asshole to his wide eyed gaze. For so long he had thought about being able to grab hold of her big bum and find out what she looked like down there, it was every bit as fantastic as he imaged it would be. He took a deep breath and inched his hips forwards, aiming the head of his stiff balls, right at her open cunt-hole and then with force, ramming it forwards and right up inside her.

"ARRRRRRRRGGGGG!"

Susan screamed out as though she had been shot. She had not expected him to thrust inside her so forcefully. Her whole body lunged forwards, her big tits being swung hard along her chest. She dug her hands into the pillow, trying to steady herself.

She felt him so deep inside her pussy, as her muscles tightened around the hard shaft. His big cock slammed deep up her cunt in a mixture of pussy-ripping pleasure and pain.

"OH FUCK....ARRRR....OH SHIT...YES TYLER...OHHHH...YES!" She yelled out.

Tyler pulled his cock back out with the same speed and force that he had thrust it in there, then just as quickly fucked it back up her again. His eyes rolled back in his head as he felt the tight warmth of his mother's pussy grip around his cock. She was wet up there that was for sure and he could tell she was going to cum again.

The walls of her cunt closed in and seemed to stiffen up. He could hear her deep groans echoing around the room and then her cries of ecstasy.

"OH MY GOD...FUCK...GONNA CUM....OHHH...YES.....TYLER....OHHH....GONNA CUM...FUCK ME...ARRR....OHHHHHH...."

Tyler continued to thrust his pussy pounder deep inside her pussy as the warm juices coated his cock. He looked down to see his meat beating and ripping at the thin skin of her cunt hole that was being elongated from her.

He watched in amazement as little shoots of water-like fluid, spurted out along the shaft of his cock and hit his stomach.

"KEEP FUCKING ME....FUCK IT TYLER...BANG THAT PUSSY....ARRRRR....OHHHHH...YEAH.....FUCK ME...FUCK ME!"

Susan could no longer contain her desire and her lust. Tyler's big cock felt so good inside her, like he was the perfect fit for the size of her cunt.

Underneath her, two big boobs swung and collided together with loud slapping sounds. Her tits jiggled and shook with every hard thrust of his manhood against her body. She was breathing hard now, as the air was literally fucked from her lungs. Tyler was fucking her like a 19 year old stud can, pounding his big whopper hard and fast up his horny mother.

"YOU LIKE THIS MOM?" He said, again in that commanding and dominant voice that Susan really loved.

"OH...YES BABY...ARRR...OHHHHH..YES...I FUCKING..LOVE THAT DICK...OHHH SO BIG AND HARD....ARRRR....YESSS...FUCK ME YOU LITTLE STUD....ARRR...OH....FUCK ME HARDER..OHHHH."

Tyler took her dirty words to heart and gripped his hands tightly on her hips. Using all the strength in his body, he slammed himself forwards, sending in one mighty thrust, the entire length of his cock pumping up her soaking wet pussy.

"ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!"

Susan screamed and collapsed forwards, her arms trapping beneath her tits. Tyler fell forwards too, keeping his massive prick right up her. He brought his weight down onto her ample and rippling ass cheeks, his big balls smacking against her flesh. He was now balls deep inside her and he began to batter her cunt hole.

Susan's face was buried into the pillow, muffling her cries as he brought her to another cunt-gushing orgasm. The hotel room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping hard against skin, along with Tyler's deep breathing and only the low volume of the television on the table.

Hotel rooms saw plenty of sex and if the walls could talk surely they would tell some tails, but this, well this was on a whole different level. This hotel room, like the one down the hall where Julia and Jake were 'hard at it', would have been witness to some serious hardcore, Mother and son fucking!

Tyler used all his body strength to pile-drive his mother into the bed. Her ass, (which Tyler had always thought looked like the Porn star Gianna Michaels ass) quivered and the skin rippled as he collided his crotch against it, repeatedly and with force.

He pressed his hands down into the bed, either side of her hips and used the extra leverage to slam his cock as hard as he could into her cunt-hole. Tyler was a horny, well hung, teenager that had not been getting enough sex and he took the years of frustration out on his mother's hot pussy. All the pent up sexual tension came flooding out of him as he nailed his mom's big breasted body for all he was worth.

Susan could not believe how hard he was fucking her, He had her completely pinned down, flat on the bed, by the unrelenting and hard pounding of his body against hers. She managed to turn her head sideways on the pillow and take some deep inhales and exhales of breath. Her pussy felt as though it was being ripped inside out as another big orgasm was building deep within.

"ARRRR....FUCK.....TYLER....OHHHH....ARRGGGGGHHH....FUCKER.... OHHHHH..."

Again she erupted around the large weapon that was pumping and pounding inside her.

Tyler could feel tiny jets of juices being squirted out when he pulled his cock backwards, hitting his skin and then dripping onto the bed sheet.

"OH MOM...YOU FEEL SO FUCKIN...GOOD!!"

Tyler placed emphasis on the final word as he shoved his cock deep up her pussy once more. His ass moved wildly back and forth, pulling away from her body and then instantly smacking back hard against her skin. He flexed and clenched his tight young butt as he drilled her pussy, still fucking her as hard as he could.

"OH TYLER....OH FUCK...SUCH...A....BIG...FUCKING COCK....FUCK THAT CUNT TYLER....FUCK MOMMY TILL SHE CANT..WALK...OH GOD...OHHHH...YES....YOUR FUCKING...WRECKING ME BABY...OHHHHH....FUCKING HELL...ARRRGGGGH!"

After a few more minutes, Tyler slowed his pace down and then, with a heavy and very wet popping sound, pulled his dick out of his mom's well fucked pussy.

He rolled off of her back and onto the bed, his cock waving around like a giant flag-pole.

"RIDE ME...GET ON TOP!

Susan could barely catch her breath or regain her composure, before she felt Tyler's hands grip around her arms and pull her towards him.

She climbed back up to her hands and knees and crawled closer to him. Throwing her left leg across his lap, she sat her ass down on his stomach, feeling his big whopper pressing against her.

She pressed her hands down onto his chest and exhaustedly hauled her bum back upwards. Tyler's cock slipped underneath her dripping cunt and then she felt the head re-enter her gapping fuck hole.

Tyler's hands immediately slapped on her ass as she began to use her legs to bounce up and down.

"OHHH BABY....GOD THAT COCK....SO BIG AND HARD...LET MOMMY RIDE IT...GOD ALMIGHTY...ARRRR...YES....WE...SHOULD HAVE DONE...THIS LONG AGO....OHHHH...GOD YOUR COCK FEELS GOOD....OHHH YES BABY...FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR HORNY MOMMY...ARRRRR!"

Susan's dirty talk really had an effect on Tyler. He was really quite shy and somewhat shocked to hear his mom talk this way to him, but on the other hand this was what he'd always wanted. To have her big tits jumping and slapping around above his head while her matronly ass beat against his thighs, taking his hard erect cock deep inside her wet pussy.

Tyler looked up at his mother, bouncing wildly on top of him. Her face was contorted and her eyes tightly shut. He lifted his hands off of her ass for just a second and then with surge of sexual excitement, slapped her hard.

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP.

"ARRR....OHHH YES BABY...OHHHH YES SPANK ME...SPANK THAT BIG FAT ASS...OHHHH YEAH."

Again he beat the palms of his hands against her flesh. The slaps echoed around the room, mixing with her loud screams and hard smacking of their bodies.

Susan felt the sharp stings that accompanied his slaps on her bum. She wriggled her full weight downwards and sat still on his cock. Then she began to rock her hips back and forwards, stirring his big dick around in her wet pussy.

"OH YES BABY....OH YOU BIG DICKED BOY...RIGHT UP MOMMYS CUNT..RIGHT TO THE BALLS..I FUCKING LOVE THIS...MMMMM!"

Now it was Susan's turn to be in control and she was feeling mean!

She placed her fingers at the top of his chest and lifted her palms. She scraped her nails sharply and viciously down his pecs, leaving deep red scratch lines on his skin.

"OUCH FUCK MOM...THAT FUCKING HURTS." He yelled, as he screwed up his face in pain.

"Shouldn't fuck your mother then should you, you dirty boy?" Susan replied in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Tyler got his revenge by removing his hands from her bum and then cracking them back down..hard..repeated several times.

Susan felt the sharp stings reverberate along the length of her spine and she gritted her teeth together and jerking her body upwards.

"OHHHH...OHHHH....OHHHHH...FUCKER....MMMM!"

She then looked down at her son, whose eyes were locked on her tits.

"Wanna suck 'em?" She asked.

Tyler simply nodded.

Susan leaned her body forwards, draping her jugs just inches above his face. Tyler lifted his head from the pillow, his eyes full of heaving tit flesh. He opened his mouth and poked out his tongue, aiming for the hard and erect nipple of her right breast.

From up above, it looked as though she was smothering his face between her boobs. She could not see his eyes or his mouth closing in on her, her mounds of tit flesh, hiding her boy's face from view.

Then she felt the wetness of his tongue touch her nipple and she threw her head back, while once again, beginning to shove her ass up and down on his rock hard cock.

Her meaty backside beat and slapped rhythmically against his thighs, his balls continually smacking her ass. Susan loved how wonderful his big cock felt inside her pussy and she could feel another big orgasm welling up inside her. She grinded down hard and screamed out,

"OHHHH BABY.....CUMMING...ARRRGGGHHH....YES....OHHHHH...FUCK..."

Susan erupted once more and squashed herself down on his balls, soaking them in her wet juices. Squelching sounds came from between her legs, as she orgasmed all over his big fat cock and squirted it onto the bed below.

Meanwhile, Tyler was mauling her big tits, digging his fingers deep into the flesh, his mouth and tongue darting from one nipple to the other. He buried his face between the vast valley of her cleavage and felt her shaking her upper body from side to side, smacking her boobs against his face.

Susan continued to ride her son's big cock, bouncing and grinding her bum deep on it to another hard orgasm. She wondered where on earth Tyler got his well endowed dick from, his father certainly had not been this big. She wondered too about her nephew Jake, was he's cock bigger than her son's? Julia had told her he was a 'big boy' but Susan could not help contemplating which of the two horny Milfs was getting the most stuffed up their pussies!

"OH MOM...I THINK I'M GONNA CUM.." Tyler called out, releasing his grip on his mother's tits and falling back flat on the pillow.

"IN ME BABY...SHOOT IT DEEP INSIDE YOUR MOMMY."

Susan placed her hands back on his chest and pushed down for extra leverage. She grinded hard, feeling his balls press against her asshole.

"GIVE IT TO ME TYLER....GIVE ME YOUR HOT SPUNK!" Susan cried out.

Jake's face was now contorted up as he felt the surge within his dick. His mom's pussy clung tightly around the shaft and stimulated him within her soaking wet hole. He placed his hands on her hips and prepared himself to cum right up inside her gash.

"OH MOM...OHHHHH.....OHHHHH!"

Susan felt the hot and yummy cum, blasting deep inside her, coating her cunt. She could feel the sperm surging around, mixing with her own coital juices. She rode his dick hard, moving it around her pussy like a beater stirring a cake mix. It felt as though Tyler was flooding her insides, sending jet after jet of his potent spunk into her womb. Good job she was on the pill, how easy it would be for her son to make her pregnant with all of his cum blasting deep up her chute.

"OHHHH.YEAH.....OH MOM....OH MY GOD...ARRR!" Tyler cried out with orgasmic pleasure as he held on tight to her hips, unloading the last of his thick spunk inside her welcoming pussy.

He opened his eyes and looked up at his mother. Her big boobs jumped slightly as she grinded her hips back and forth against his body, balls deep inside her pussy. Her face was rosy red, her hair a mess, her lipstick smeared from all the kissing. She breathed heavily as she met Tyler's gaze.

She smiled down at him, slowly bringing her exhausted body to rest. Underneath her dripping cunt, it felt as though she was sat in a puddle of water, their mixed cum drenching the forbidden place where they were joined.

Susan fell forwards, crushing her busty jugs against his muscled and sweaty chest. She placed her hands on the side of his face and smacked her lips hard against his. Their tongues danced together again now as their post-fuck emotions took over.

Susan felt no guilt about fucking her son. Her sister was absolutely right...It was the best fucking of her life! She felt so in love with her teenage son. He had, in one night gone from a boy to a man, giving his mother a really good, hard seeing too. Her wrecked pussy, still stuffed with his slowly softening cock, had never been fucked so hard, or for so long.

The clock on the table read 2.18am. They had been fucking for over two hours.

"Unbelievable the stamina of my son..what a stud." She thought to herself, as they continued their deep and very passionate kiss.

Tyler too could not believe his luck. All those nights standing silently outside her bedroom listening to her fucking herself, wishing that he could climb between her legs and get pumping her pussy with his hard whopper. Well tonight, in the secrecy of this hotel room, all his Christmas and Birthdays had come at once. He had done it...he had fucked his big breasted mother and made her cum so many times.

He desperately hoped that his mother would not regret this in the morning...because Tyler was desperate to be able to fuck his horny mother again.

He need not have worried, Susan was already planning in her mind the next hard fucking with her well hung son!

*

Chapter Seven

'All Cumming Together'

Jake and I had had it off again the next morning before we packed up and headed home. Before we left I went down the hallway and tapped on my sister's room door. There was no answer, so I assumed they had already left the hotel.

Outside in the car park, I scanned my eyes around to see if Susan's car was still there, sure enough it was.

"That's odd." I said.

"What is?" Jake replied.

"Well their car is still here, but there was no answer when I knocked at the door." I said, puzzled.

"Are you sure you knocked on the right door Mom."

"Yeah, room 213 that was theirs."

Jake shrugged his shoulders and climbed into the driver's seat of the car.

"I'll ring her later." I said as I got in beside him and we drove off out of the car park.

*

"Come to bed." Jake said as he waited, butt naked and sprawled out on the mattress.

I was over at the dressing table in my bedroom with the phone pressed against my ear. I had tried calling Susan three times since we got back home and was getting no reply.

"Strange." I said as I placed the handset back on the charging stand and turned around to see my son.

Jake looked so yummy laying there on the bed, his Adonis-like body ready for me to go and indulge in once more. His massive dick was already so big and hard, gently flexing over his stomach.

"What are you worried about," He said seeing the frown on my face.

"Nothing," I replied, "Just wanted to see that they got home alright."

"I'm sure they are fine Mom...now come and suck on THIS!" Jake said, pointing down at his luscious love length.

I smiled and climbed onto the bed, crawling between his legs and taking his big cucumber-sized erection in my hand.

Running my eyes up and down the huge 12 incher as I started to whack him off, I said in a seductive voice,

"Oh Mommy is hungry baby!"

I raised my head up and opened my mouth wide, wrapping my lips around the big bulbous head and sucking in deeply. His big cock slowly disappeared into my mouth, hitting against the back of my throat.

I had grown to love giving Jake blowjobs, the feeling of having my fist pumping up and down the massive shaft while I dribbled down it and mouthed it off. I loved swirling my tongue around the tip, licking up the little drops of tasty pre-cum.

"OH YEAH MOM!" He groaned out as I bounced my head up and down on his prick. He grabbed hold of my hair and applied pressure to the back of my head, trying to force me to go deeper. I gagged hard and my eyes watered as I took him down my throat. My saliva ran down his cock and over my hand as I continued to furiously beat his mighty meat.

Before long, I could feel his body tensing up and I knew he was about to blow. We had not fucked since the hotel first thing this morning and Jake's cum built up quickly in his big balls, now he needed relief.

"OH FUCK MOM...OH YES....URRRGHHH!"

Jake moaned out as I slapped my hand along the massive length hard and fast, the first huge stream of spunk firing from his piss-hole and slipping straight down my throat. The salty cum flooded my mouth and I had to keep swallowing hard to take it all down.

His ass flexed as he raised his hips up from the bed, shoving his cock through my wet hand and hard to the back of my throat. Another fresh blast of creamy hot spunk hit the back of my mouth. I was sucking hard like a vacuum cleaner, drawing every drop out of that massive dick.

"ARRRGH....OH YEAH...ARRRR MOM."

Jake's deep groans of pleasure made me so hot, I loved that I could bring my well hung boy to such sexual euphoria.

Finally, after slurping all the remains of cum from his giant prick, licking his balls and sucking them into my mouth, I looked up and met his gaze.

"MMMM that was a lovely big load for mommy," I told him.

"Yeah...well..mom...you sure know how...to make me cum.." He replied, breathing heavily.

"How about you get between my legs and make me cum now?" I asked in my sexiest voice.

Jake smiled and sat up on the bed. I lay down and threw my legs high in the air, spreading them wide like some dirty slut, showing my hunky son my 'goodies.'

"Get your mouth down there big boy." I commanded.

Jake fell between my legs, sticking out his tongue, he immediately connected with my wet cunt and wasted no time in going to work on it. His tongue lashed at my clit and along the puffy lips of my pussy. I reached my hands down and pressed hard on the back of head, simultaneously grinding my hips upwards, shoving my pussy harder against his face.

blackfen
blackfen
3,212 Followers