Too Big To Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,204 Followers

Jake wasted no time in sitting up and moving down the bed. I threw myself down and lay on my back as Jake moved above me. I splayed my legs wide open, allowing him to move between them, his horse sized prick swinging between his legs.

"Give it to me Jake..give me that fucking huge cock.."

"Do you want me to eat your pussy first Mom?" He replied with a smirk.

"NO BABY...I am so wet already..JUST FUCK ME JAKE..FUCK MOMMY HARD!!"

He smiled down at me as he lowered his chiselled frame onto me. I placed both my arms around his waist and took a firm grip on his tight young butt. He held his massive cock and guided it straight towards my pussy. I prepared myself for the giant invasion that was about to enter my cunt. My muscles clenched instinctively but I tried to relax.

"Ready Mom..Ready to be banged up hard by your own son??"

The cocky tone in Jake's voice as he hovered his cock just an inch or two from my fuck hole, made a surge of lust shoot through me. My son was teasing me, making me wait just a few more moments before he plunged his dick inside me and changed our lives forever.

"YES BABY..I AM SO READY..FUCK THAT WET CUNT JAKE...GIVE MOMMY THAT GREAT BIG COCK!!"

I dug my fingernails into the flesh of his ass and tried to pull him those few inches closer that would send his cock up me. At the same time I lifted my hips from the bed and threw my legs as far apart as I could get them.

"FUCK ME JAKE!!!" I cried out as the head of his big dick touched my puffy pussy lips.

He still had his hand wrapped around it and he lifted it several times and gave my wet cunt a few loud slaps with his hard meat.

I felt my pussy contracting as the tingles turned into little electric shock like feelings. Just then Jake stopped teasing me and I felt the lips of my labia opening up, being stretched apart by his thick dick.

I closed my eyes and let out a loud groan as Jake's big cock forced its way inside me.

"ARRRRR YES....OHHHHH....ARRRRRR!"

It felt as though my horse hung son was going to rip my pussy apart. He sunk his big length deeper inside me as my cunt muscles expanded to accommodate my boy's fuck stick.

"OH BABY...YOUR...SO...FUCKING....HUGE!!" I screamed as Jake plunged the depths of my hungry wet pussy.

I looked down and watched in amazement as his massive dick began to slide effortless in and out of my cunt.

"Oh Mom..we are doing it..we are actually having it off!!" He said.

"OH..FUCK YES JAKE...WE ARE..YOU ARE FINALLY FUCKING YOUR MOMMY WITH THAT BIG FAT COCK...ARRRR...YEAH!" I replied, becoming breathless.

I could feel the head of his monster bumping, quite painfully, against the very depths of my insides, then with a wet, sucking slurp, slide back out of my cunt. It was an indescribable feeling that was overcoming me..my boy's gigantic cock filling my pussy and stretching me wide open. It was a level of sexual pleasure that I had not felt before with any other lover.

"HARDER BABY...GIVE YOUR DIRTY, HORNY MOTHER A REAL GOOD FUCKING...ARRRR...OHHH."

I was always pretty wild in bed but my son and his massive dick had made me so horny, all I could think of was getting a good seeing too!

"You better hold on Mom!" Jake said in a commanding voice.

Looking straight up into his eyes as he rested his young body on top of me, squashing his chest against my big breasts, I replied,

"DO IT BABY..DO YOUR HORNY MOM..HARD...FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME WITH THAT JACKHAMMER COCK."

Just then, Jake thrusted his whole body forwards, forcing the final few inches of his big whopper into my pussy. I felt his heavy balls come to rest against my asshole.

"ARRRRRRRRRR FUCK...ARRRRRRR."

I screamed as my son went balls deep in my pussy. I dug deeper into the flesh of his ass, holding his body tight against mine.

"OH..YOU FUCKING..BIG BASTARD..YOUR..RIGHT UP THERE...ARRRRR...YOU BIG FUCKER...FUCK ME!!"

It was so amazing to be completely and totally filled with hard young cock. I thought about that big dildo I had bought because it looked like Jake's dick. I knew at this moment that I would never need that thing again..because now I had the real fucking thing..and it was buried right up my pussy.

Jake lifted his hips and I felt the mighty shaft pulling away from my clinging cunt muscles. He withdrew about seven or eight inches and then pounded it back in nice and hard. I clawed at his ass as he drilled me into the bed, plunging his massive big cock back into the balls.

"ARRRR..YEAH....OH FUCK....THAT'S IT...FUCK ME...FUCK ME."

My orgasmic screams filled the room as they mixed with the loud and lewd slapping sounds of our naked bodies banging together as we fucked. Jake let out some loud grunts as he got into a steady and very hard rhythm of pounding my pussy. My big tits flopped and slapped around as my whole body was continually jerked and thrusted by that baseball bat sized dick that was ramming my pussy.

"OHHHH...YOU BIG FUCKER...THAT...COCK IS FUCKING HUGE...RIP ME APART BABY...DESTROY THAT DIRTY WET CUNT WITH YOUR BIG MEAT STICK...ARRRRR....YEAH...YOUR FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF ME BABY...ARRRRR...YOUR GONNA MAKE MOMMY CUM YOU NAUGHTY BOY....OHHHHHH.....FUUUUUCCKKK!"

The surge inside me came upon me without much warning and I erupted all over his pounding cock. My pussy exploded like no man had ever been able to make it do before. I reached my arms up and took a hold of his hair. I pulled hard and yanked his head back as I rode out my explosive orgasm.

"OUCH MOM...THAT FUCKING HURTS!" He yelled.

"ARRRR....OHHHHHH FUCK....THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING ME CUM...ARRRRR....YOU BIG DICKED FUCKER....ARRRRRR.....OHHHHHH!"

Another massive orgasm washed over me as Jake continued to wreck my pussy..bouncing his ass between my legs, clenching his butt muscles tight as he sent his huge balls banging against my soaking wet cunt, his balls repeatedly smacking on my ass.

"OHHHH....SHIT....YES....FUCK ME....FUCK ME....ARRRRR...GOD THAT COCK IS FUCKING FANTASTIC...JAKE...ARRRR....FUCK ME...YOU OWN THAT PUSSY NOW SO FUCK IT HARD....ARRRRR...SHOW IT THAT YOU ARE IN CHARGE....FUCK THAT CUNT AND OWN IT WITH THAT MASSIVE PRICK...ARRRR.....OHHHHHH....JAKE....YESSSSS!"

My son bought me to yet another cunt-gushing orgasm. The bed sheet beneath our pounding genitals was now soaking wet, as my juices were forced from my cunt by Jake's cock, as he relentlessly slammed in and out of me, his big cock, covered in my cunt cream.

I yanked Jake down by his hair and opened my mouth. His lips came colliding down against mine and I thrusted my tongue into his mouth. We kissed deeply, our tongues dancing together.

I brought my legs down and wrapped them around Jake's back, we were now locked together, his bouncing ass continuing to rise and fall as he drilled in and out of my pussy.

The bed beneath us was creaking wildly, under the strain of our hard fucking bodies. The metal bed frame was banging against the wall everytime Jake thrusted forwards, causing the bed to move and shake around. The sound of my muffled screams got lost in Jake's mouth and the only other sounds filling the room was the wet slapping noise of two horny people having sex!

I released the handfuls of Jake's hair from my fist and ran my hands over his big muscled shoulders then, scrapping my fingernails down his back, I bought them to rest on his hard, pounding ass.

Our mouths and tongues continued to mash together, my cunt juicing from yet another, big cock induced, orgasm. This was hard incest and I was absolutely loving it!!!

*

For almost half an hour we stayed like that. Jake fucking his dirty mother in the missionary position, quite literally slamming my big breasted body into the bed. My son was a real stud, he could fuck hard for so long without cumming. I found out later that he knew of a technique that involved the flexing of a muscle between his cock and his ass that delayed the eruption of spunk from those loaded big balls.

"OH YOU LITTLE FUCKER....SHIT...ARRRR...SO GOOD BABY...SO FUCKING GOOD...OHHHH...YOU ARE MOMMY'S BIG BAD BOY ARN'T YOU??...WHAT A FUCKING AMAZING COCK...KEEP GOING BABY...MAKE MOMMY CUM AGAIN....ARRRRR....YESSSSS.....FUCCCCCKKK!"

For about the seventh or eighth time, Jake bought me to another massive, screaming orgasm. My cunt exploded again, gushing over his hammering, big prick...One thing was certain, my son certainly knew how to get a horny woman off!!

I thought about getting him to change position, maybe to get bent over and let him pound me from behind??...or maybe to lay him back down and get my big boobs bouncing, while I ride up and down on that monster until it blasts my insides with hot spunk??...But I decided that all of that could wait..there was plenty of time to have my boy fuck me in every position I could think of..but right now I did not want him to stop for even a moment..I did not want that empty feeling when he would pull his whopper cock out of my well fucked pussy...I just wanted to keep him deep inside of me, fucking me, good and hard!

"OH YOU FUCKING WELL HUNG BASTARD...I FUCKING LOVE YOU BABY...AND THAT MASSIVE FUCKING COCK...ARRRR...OHHHHH YEAH...WRECK THAT DIRTY WET PUSSY....ARRRR.....OHH THIS IS WHAT I CALL A FUCKING GOOD HUMPING....ARRRR...MOMMY IS GONNA NEED A...LOT OF HARD HUMPING BABY...EVERY FUCKING NIGHT...ARRRR....YEAH...FUCKING HELL...OHHHHHH...."

Jake leaned his head down placed his mouth by my ear. In a deep and husky voice he replied.

"Don't worry Mom..from now on...I am gonna give you everything you need...every single day!"

This sent my cunt into another body rocking orgasm, draining the last bit of energy from my hard fucked and well pounded body.

"OH...FUCK....ARRR....OHHHH MY GOD....ARRRR." I cried out as my arms fell limp onto the bed beside me. I shut my eyes and felt totally drained. Jake must have sensed that he had fucked every bit of energy from my body and soul because he slowed his thrusting down and said,

"Are you ready to take my cum Mom?"

I simply nodded my head, too weak to even reply.

Jake swept his muscled torso up from my body and unplugged his massive hard cock from my pussy. It dropped out with a loud pop and I felt the sudden emptiness within me. My cunt contracted and throbbed with the sudden loss of cock to grip onto. My orgasmic juices that had remained in me, plugged by his cock, were now free to gush out of me, further soaking the already saturated sheet on the bed below me.

I opened my eyes to see Jake climbing astride me, his fist gripped around the dripping wet shaft of his cock. The angry looking bulbous head aimed straight at my face. I opened my mouth, thinking he was gonna blast his cum down my throat but he had other ideas for this load.

He slapped the heavy thick prick against the middle of my chest and gave me a firm voiced instruction.

"Squeeze your tits together Mom..I am gonna cum all over your big rack!"

I brought my hands onto the sides of my heaving breasts and pushed them together, my hard erect nipples pointing straight up towards my boys big erection.

"Fucking hell Mom I love your big tits...I have always wanted to see them covered in my cum!"

Smiling up at my son and with hardly any breath left in me, I replied, "Well...baby...they are..all yours now...give it to me Jake...give..Mommy that...hot young...spunk!"

Jake was jacking his cock, sliding his fingers up and down the huge fuck tool, bringing all that delicious gunk up from his balls, ready to erupt it all over my big titties.

I watched as he jacking off off just inches above my breasts, knowing that in just a few seconds I would see his cum firing out of that dick and splashing down on my creamy melons. I could not wait to be able to grab my tits and lick my son's spunk off them.

"OH MOM...HERE IT COMES...I AM GONNA CUM MOM...OHHH."

Then the first jet of white jizz came blasting out. It shot across my right tit and landed like a piece of rope, followed by a second big load, which reached above my breasts and fell just below my chin. I could instantly smell that unique odour of a man's cum as a third stream snaked its way across my breasts and ran down the sides. Several more blasts erupted out of his cock, leaving hot white lines of cum draped over my large rack.

"Oh baby..want a big load for Mommy...what a fucking stud you are son!" I said as he slowed his jacking down and shook the last few drops of spunk from his wet cock-head.

"Oh you dirty fucker...spunking all over your Mommy's great big Milfy tits...MMMMMM!" I said as I lifted my head up from the pillow, stuck out my tongue and moved my tits towards my mouth.

For the next several minutes, I slurped and licked my boy's love cream from my boobs, swirling it over my tongue and then swallowing, to let it slip down my throat. It tasted every bit as good as I knew it would, thick, creamy and salty...and I loved it.

Jake collapsed down on the bed beside me, his still very large, wet cock, smacking heavily against his stomach as he came to rest.

"Fucking hell Mom...what an awesome hot fuck you are..WOW!" He said satisfactorily. I turned my head to look him in the eyes and with a naughty, seductive tone in my voice replied,

"Baby..this is only the beginning!"

Chapter Four

'A New Day Dawns'

I awoke the next morning, with a wet and sticky feeling between my legs. My pussy felt so stretched and so well fucked.

Jake was asleep beside me, his arm wrapped over my shoulder. I was draped across his chest, my big tits squashed into him. I had my left arm over his washboard stomach and my head rested on his shoulder.

I smiled widely to myself, reminiscing about last night. How my son's massive cock had felt buried to the balls in my pussy. How he had pumped and pounded his horny mother to so many hard orgasms and then blasted my tits with his spunk. Oh yes I had been fucked good and hard by my well endowed son..and I wanted a lot more!

I looked down his muscular body and instantly saw that he had a great big morning hard-on. It was raised up slightly from his stomach and reached to just below where my arm was rested. I moved my arm to get a good look at that thick, hard cock. The veins bulged all around it, the skin still gleaming in the dried fuck juices from my pussy. The head aimed straight towards me, a slight drip of pre-cum just edging out.

I looked up and saw Jake was still sound asleep, so peaceful after last night when he had been so intently and furiously banging me. I smiled again and returned my gaze to his magnificent, big cock. In the daylight that now shone through the window, I could see this monster in all its glory, just as I had done on that morning when I first saw just what a 'big boy' he was!

The desire to place my lips back around it and give him a good sucking, was proving too great. My pussy twitched as I moved my hand down and gently wrapped my fingers around the shaft, lifting it up from its slumbering position against his stomach.

I crawled downwards and opened my mouth as wide as I could. It took some stretching to get this mighty fucker in my mouth. I inhaled deeply and slid my tongue around the head. I could still taste my pussy on my son's cock...MMMMM.

Jake moved as I sucked it into my mouth, gently scrapping my teeth down the hard meat stick.

"Oh Mom..ohhhh!"

He groaned out, as he awoke to see his mother mouthing him off. I did not stop blowing him as I lifted myself up and moved between his legs. I could now look up and see him watching me. I gave him a wink and then closed my eyes, indulging in his massive dick.

I had always loved giving blowjobs, although my husband's cock had not really been big enough for me to properly enjoy. I think there is nothing better than getting a grip around a big fat hard-on and slurping and spitting all over it, working your tongue up and down that shaft, dribbling over a big pair of balls and mouthing off a man until he shoots cum in your mouth. But this morning, I had the biggest cock I had ever seen to play around with and slobber all over.

I worked my fist up and down the throbbing shaft, feeling the veins passing across my fingers, my head bobbing up and down as I took his big dick to the back of my throat. He groaned out with pleasure, placing his hand on the top of my head and pushing me further onto his giant cock.

"Oh fuck Mom...Oh shit yeah that feels so good...MMM yeah suck my big cock!"

Popping his prick from my mouth I looked up at him and with a satisfied smile I replied,

"Morning Baby..Don't worry Mommy is gonna take care of my BIG BOYS morning wood!"

I then opened my mouth wide again and took him back past my lips.

*

For twenty minutes, I sat on my heels between my son's legs and mouthed off his great big cock. I had Jake at my mercy as he lay there, stretched out on the bed, being given a deep-throated blowjob by his dirty, horny mother.

"Oh Mom..you are the best cock-sucker I have ever seen...you look amazing down there with your mouth full of cock." He said.

Through my gagging, throaty, wet noises, I made a "ARRHAA" sound of agreement. I knew I was good at sucking cock, especially when I had such a big one to suck on.

Then Jake drew his hips hard into the mattress and tried to lift my head off of his dick.

"I wanna fuck you Mom!" He said in a commanding voice.

His demand instantly made my already wet pussy, practically gush with the anticipation of taking his huge fucker back inside me.

"Let me ride you baby," I said, as I moved up and placing my hands on his muscular thighs held him down.

He lifted his arms and took a hold of my hips as I brought my legs over his lap and hovered above his wet cock. It pointed straight up towards my pussy, all ready for me to sit down and slide deep up inside me.

"Right now darling...Mommy is gonna bounce on this fat pussy fucker and I want you to spank me..I like getting smacked while I ride a big dick!"

Jake responded by lowering his hands from my hips and grabbing two handfuls of my ample ass. I felt a surge of pleasure run up my spine as his fingernails dug into my flesh. I reached my hand down under my pussy and placed my fingertips on the head of his cock, holding the big baseball bat steady as I bought my wet pussy towards it.

I held it on my cunt lips, just lightly stroking it against my clit, coating the bulbous head with my juices. I looked down on my son, his gaze fixed on the sight between my legs.

"Just how big is this fucker Jake..Have you ever measured it?" I asked.

"12.3 inches," he replied, very matter-of-factly.

"FUCK!" I said with a wide eyed smile.

I knew he was big and I knew it was around the foot long mark, but to actually hear him say it..12.3 INCHES...fuck I almost came there and then. With a schoolgirl like giggle, I said,

"OH YOU BIG HUNG FUCKER JAKE...Where the hell did you get the big cock genes from..it certainly wasn't from your dad...you are more than twice the size he was...God...MOMMY'S HORSE HUNG SON!"

With that I allowed my pussy to drop down, my cunt lips parting wide and tightly wrapping around the thick shaft.

"ARRRRRRR FUCK ARRRRRR!!"

I cried out, as my pussy was again filled to max with his large cock...indeed with his 12 INCH COCK.

"ARRRRR...OHHHH.....MMMMMM....THAT'S IT BABY...OH THAT THING IS SO FUCKING HUGE...ARRRRRR..."

My screams were broken by three loud slaps.

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP

Jake's hands came crashing down on my ass in three quick successive smacks that sent shivers up my spine.

"OH YES JAKE..SLAP MY ASS...SPANK YOUR DIRTY, COCK HUNGRY MOM...ARRR.."

So again...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP!!

I was moving my hips up and down, continually engulfing and fucking myself on his great big dick. I tapped my bum against his balls as I took all 12 inches of his dick in me.

blackfen
blackfen
3,204 Followers
1...45678...15