Too Close for Comfort

Story Info
A fantasy about a neighbour becomes reality.
11.6k words
4.66
116.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I focused on the backs of her legs and turned the little wheel of the binoculars with my thumb to sharpen the image. She was bending over one of her pots and pinching something on a plant to remove it. Her dress was riding higher and I glimpsed an extra three inches of white thigh. As she attempted to stand erect she put both hands behind her back and straightened with an effort.

I fantasised that I would stealthily creep behind her and slide my hands under her dress. She would jump with surprise and then allow me to fondle her buttocks. I would pull down her panties and slide my fingers between her thighs to caress her eagerly awaiting pussy. She would gasp with pleasure and open her legs wider to invite further exploration. Her gasps would become moans of ecstasy and she would bend forward to allow me to enter her. I would slide my rigid penis into her sopping hole and fuck her.

It was all too much and I turned away from the window and flopped onto my bed. My penis was rigid and I reached urgently for some tissue. I didn't want to come straight away so I just gripped and squeezed myself while I continued my fantasy.

Why did she excite me so much? She was roughly the same age as my mother but there was something incredibly sexy about her. The first time she excited me was when I was thirteen and I passed by as she stood at her front gate. She had bare feet with red painted toenails and she said, "Hello". She asked me how I was getting on at school but I couldn't take my eyes from her feet. I started to get an erection and put my hand in my pocket to disguise it. I haven't got a foot fetish and no woman's feet have turned me on since.

Her husband was a cab driver and worked until late hours. I often wondered if they had sex because, if they did, it had to be during the day. He had little to say and always acknowledged me with a grunt.

I continued my fantasy. She was moaning and begging me to fuck her harder so I thrust my cock into her.

I couldn't hold back any longer and quickly spread tissue over my chest. My strokes became faster and I could feel the early tingle of an orgasm.

Then I was interrupted with, "You randy bugger."

I looked up and it was Sis. My sister was nineteen and a year older than me. She was tall and blonde and the best looking girl around. We had an unusual and intimate relationship and loved each other dearly, but not in any way sexual. We had always been good friends and there were no secrets between us. We frequently went skinny dipping together and always discussed our sexual exploits in graphic detail. She had seen me with an erection many times without ever being the cause of it.

She stepped into the room and shut the door. "Sunday afternoon is a strange time to be having a wank. What has brought this on?"

I said politely, "Please be kind enough to fuck off. This is a personal matter between me and my dick."

She ignored my request and sat on the edge of the bed. She persisted with, "Answer my question. Why are you abusing yourself on the Sabbath? Something must have made the blood rush to that monster you call a penis."

I sighed and said, "Okay if you must know, I was in the middle of screwing Mrs Henderson and now you've spoiled it."

Her eyes opened wide in astonishment, "You're kidding me. Surely you don't mean Mrs Henderson from next door?"

I answered firmly, "Yes, Mrs Henderson from next door. Now please go away."

She remained seated on the bed and continued, "I knew there was something weird about you. Why on earth do you fancy her? Not to mention that there is a slight age difference."

I decided to counter attack. Don't you ever fantasise about older men? Like when you're masturbating in the bath?"

"Who says I wank in the bath?"

"I stood on a chair and looked through the glass over the door."

She exclaimed indignantly, "What? You didn't really see me do it did you?"

"You put your heels up on both sides of the bath and squeak when you come."

She put her hands over her face and giggled. "Do I really squeak?"

"You whimper like a baby and then cup your hands over your pussy and push your fingers inside."

She giggled again. "How many times have you watched me?"

"Only once and it was purely for scientific research. And if you must know, I've always fancied Mrs Henderson but don't ask me why."

She looked hurt. "You've never mentioned it before."

"Should I have?"

"I thought we were supposed to be buddies."

I felt guilty and replied, "We are buddies but it's a bit embarrassing to admit that I letch after someone who is old enough to be my mother."

She said generously, "Okay I'll let you off this once. Carry on then."

"Carry on what?"

"Finish what you were doing."

I wasn't at all embarrassed but I said, "I can't do it with you sitting there, it will ruin my concentration. Anyway it's wilted now and I've lost the mood."

She said, "Come on be fair. You've watched me in the bath so I want to watch you. Just shut your eyes and do to her what you were doing before. I want to watch you come."

I knew she wouldn't give up so I said, "Okay but don't interrupt."

My thoughts returned to Mrs Henderson who was bent over with her dress up and her panties down to her knees. Her pussy was warm and juicy and I began to thrust deep into her again. My cock was soon firm again and it was not going to take long.

Sis whispered, "What are you doing to her?"

I dropped my hand in frustration. "I told you not to interrupt. How can I maintain my train of thought if you keep talking?"

"Just tell me what's going on. I want to know what makes you come; purely for scientific research."

I surrendered to her persistence. "All right but keep quiet." I closed my eyes and I was soon back to Mrs Henderson again.

I began my commentary with, "She was in the garden and I crept up behind her and lifted her dress. I pushed her forward to make her bend over and pulled her panties down to her ankles. Now I've pushed my hand between her thighs to fondle her pussy. I've dropped my trousers ready to enter her."

I announced, "Now that you're completely up to date is it okay if I can start to fuck her?"

She answered officiously, "I'm really grateful for the background information and you may now continue."

I replied, "Thank you very much. You've completely ruined what was intended to be a private moment of pleasure and it will be a miracle if I now manage to achieve an orgasm. It would be less distracting in the middle of a supermarket."

I continued with, "I'm sliding my cock in and out of her hot wet pussy and grasping her around the hips. I'm deliberately going slowly to tease her. She's moaning with frustration and begging me to go faster."

I was now rubbing my penis with firm strokes and my orgasm was getting close. "She's begging me to fuck her harder and I'm slamming it into her."

I couldn't carry on with the commentary and gasped, "Here I come." My balls tightened and I groaned aloud as I spurted onto the tissues.

As my penis erupted, Sis cried out, "Oley!"

As the sensations began to fade, I dropped my hand to my side and said, "There, we are now even so are you satisfied?"

She stood up and said admiringly, "That was quite impressive. Robert never comes like that. His sort of dribbles out."

I replied, "Well that doesn't surprise me. He's a toffee-nosed twit who always looks like there's a bad smell under his nose. Why on earth do you go out with him?"

"Because I love him."

I retorted derisively, "Don't lie to me. With your classy looks you could have anybody you want. You couldn't possibly love a gormless idiot like him."

She responded, "You poor innocent boy, you don't understand the meaning of true love. I love him because his parents are loaded and he's got a BMW convertible."

She turned to leave the room with, "I'm going to brew some tea now, so wash your hands before you come down."

****************************** I avoided having a steady girlfriend because I liked to ring the changes. I had no difficulty obtaining dates but they were just casual relationships. I had some sort of sex with all of them because they were always willing and I think it had something to do with the size of my penis. Word must have got around.

I rarely went out with pretty girls because they were mostly shallow in personality and sexually unexciting. They expected to receive male attention simply by posing.

I have a gift for recognising the ones who enjoy sex. I look for one small physical detail that tells me she is the horny type and it has never failed me.

Needless to say it was noticeable with Mrs Henderson and one of the reasons why she excited me. I yearned to get inside her panties but the possibility seemed remote.

That was until the day she was mowing her lawn.

I never saw her husband do any gardening and it was probably because he slept during the day and worked throughout the night. Their garden was a mess and she alone tried to keep it under control.

On this occasion the grass had responded to a rainy spell and she was struggling to push her mower.

I was on my way home from college and I stopped to watch her. I was genuinely concerned that the effort was going to hurt her so I called out, "Mrs Henderson, would you like me to do that for you?"

She turned and looked at me gratefully. Her face was glistening with perspiration and her dress had dark sweat patches. She was breathless from her efforts and said, "Oh Peter would you really? I would be so grateful because I just can't push it through this grass."

I stepped onto the lawn and as I took over the mower I heard myself say, "A delicate damsel like you shouldn't be doing man's work." Immediately I thought, "What a prick; why did I say something so corny?"

She laughed and said, "Well thank you kind Sir. His Majesty is asleep of course, not that he would have offered to help anyway. I'm trying to keep this garden from becoming a sanctuary for wild life but I'm losing the battle. When you've finished come in for a cold drink."

Although it was not a large lawn, it took me forty minutes of hard work during which I constantly emptied the grass box. Mr Henderson's taxicab was parked in the driveway and just before I finished he came out. He stepped onto the lawn and pushed a five pound note into my hand. All he said was, "Here you are."

I briefly protested but a fiver is a fiver so I took it. It was nearly six o'clock when he got into his cab and drove off. I pushed the mower to the rear of the house and knocked on the back door. When she opened it I said, "Your husband gave me five pounds. I didn't do it for the money but thanks anyway. I'll be off now."

She replied firmly, "No you don't, you're coming in for some refreshment." She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house.

We went into the living room where two cans of beer were standing on a small table. She asked, "You're old enough to drink aren't you? You're certainly big enough."

I replied, "Yes I'm legal." The can made a satisfying hiss when I opened it and I took some grateful gulps.

She was smiling as she watched me and said, "The other one is for you as well. I've made myself some tea. Jack doesn't drink because of his job."

I finished the first can and was reaching for the second when she asked, "You're not going to miss an evening meal are you? I don't want to get into trouble with your mother."

We were sitting in opposite chairs and as I lowered the can I shook my head. "It's okay, I'm not late yet." I looked down to see that she had kicked off her shoes.

The toenails of her bare feet were varnished bright red and my penis twitched.

I allowed my gaze to travel slowly upwards. She had shapely legs with neat ankles and her dress was just above her knees. She was quite slim but with an ample bosom and her dark hair was cut short. My eyes travelled back to her knees and I desperately wanted her to open her legs. I became aware that she was waiting for me to say something because I heard her say, "Well?"

I replied apologetically, "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I asked how you are getting on at college and what you are studying."

"I'm doing okay. I'm studying economics and also computer science."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She wanted my life story.

"No one in particular."

She explained, "I ask only because I know that young men of your age get pretty randy."

I was surprised at her frank remark and I wondered if she was coming on to me. There was only one way to find out so I said, "I often think about you."

Her face coloured immediately and she looked startled. She asked sharply, "I beg your pardon?"

It must have been the beer because I temporarily lost leave of my senses when I continued, "I think about you a lot. You've always turned me on and I often fantasise about you when I do you know what. Right now I'd love it if you opened your legs a little wider."

So that was it. I had plunged in head first, shit or bust.

She looked to be in shock. Her eyes were open wide and her face was flushed. Suddenly she arose and said decisively, "Peter I'm afraid you've overstayed your welcome and I think you should go now."

I stood up and said, "I'm sorry if I've offended you Mrs Henderson but I was just telling the truth. Thank you for the beer and the fiver. I'll let myself out."

It was just a short distance to my own front door and I went straight up to my room. My mother called out, "Is that you Peter because dinner is nearly ready?"

I replied, "Okay Mum."

I could hear music coming from Sis's room so I knocked on her door. She was lying on her bed and glancing through a magazine. She looked up and enquired, "What's up Bruv?"

I sat on the edge of her bed and said, "I have just done something that may have serious consequences."

With a sober expression she asked quietly, "What the hell have you done now?"

"I just asked Mrs Henderson to open her legs for me."

She sat up slowly and switched off the music. There was a moment of silence before she said, "Would you mind repeating that because I thought I heard you say that you've just asked Mrs Henderson to open her legs."

"You heard correctly."

"Would you mind telling me the whole story?"

I related the events of the past hour and asked nervously, "What do you think I should do?"

Sis puckered her face as if in deep thought before replying, "Well you have a few choices. You could plead insanity, you could grow a beard and change your identity or you could emigrate to South America."

While I was considering her advice she continued, "However my best suggestion is that you should just commit suicide. The reason I favour suicide is because if Daddy gets to hear of it, it will save him the trouble of killing you."

"So you don't think he will see the funny side of it?"

She ignored that with, "What on earth were you thinking? It wouldn't be so bad if she lived a couple of streets away, but she's our next door neighbour for fuck's sake."

"So I'm dead then."

"As a Dodo."

I stood up and said, "Well thanks for the advice, I knew I could count on you."

She got off the bed and put her arms around me. "Do you want me to go and talk to her? Tell her you're a junky and you completely lose it sometimes. Seriously though, maybe she'll feel flattered that a young man fancies her and keep it to herself."

I just hoped Sis was right about the flattery theory, but I didn't sleep well that night.

******************************

A week went by during which I came home each day by a roundabout route so I didn't have to pass Mrs Henderson's front gate. As the days passed I felt easier but then one afternoon she was waiting for me. As I approached she beckoned with her finger.

I had to pass my own house to get to her and said weakly, "Hello Mrs Henderson."

All she said was, "My grass needs cutting again."

I looked at her lawn and it didn't seem too bad to me. "When do you want me to do it?"

She replied, "Now would be a good time and it shouldn't take you long. When you've finished you can come in for a beer." She added, "Jack's gone to work early." Her last remark seemed irrelevant.

She reached out for my brief case with, "I'll look after this."

The mower was already standing there so I started cutting her lawn. It took about fifteen minutes and I didn't get much grass off it. I pushed the machine to the rear and knocked on her back door. When she opened it I said, "I've finished so may I have my case please?" Her feet were bare with red toenails.

As she turned and walked away she said, "Come in and get it."

I was reluctant to go into the house but it seemed pointless to stand outside the backdoor so I followed her into the living room.

She sat down with my case on her lap. I stood in the middle of the room with my hand out and asked firmly, "May I have my case please?"

She replied, "In a minute, just sit down."

I hesitated and then sat in the opposite chair. I said, "Mrs Henderson please let me apologise for saying what I did the other day. I didn't mean to insult you and I don't know what came over me...."

She held up her hand to silence me so I tailed off. She replied, "That's okay, I forgive you." She looked at me in silence for a moment and then asked, "Do you really fantasise about me when you do you know what?"

"Yes."

"How often do you do you know what?"

"At least once a day."

There was a long silence and I guessed what the next question was going to be. She asked it quietly. "What do you do to me?"

I didn't see any point in beating about the bush so I replied, "I fuck you."

She closed her eyes and winced as if in pain. After a few seconds she opened them and said, "Young man, you have a very direct and somewhat disconcerting manner. Do you not think that perhaps make love would have been a more acceptable answer?"

I replied, "Make love, fuck, what's the difference? I like to tease you until you're begging for it."

She gave a short laugh and said, "Diplomacy is definitely not your best asset."

She continued, "I'm pretty sure what the answer will be, but do I beg for it?"

"Always. You're a great fuck Mrs Henderson and the best I've ever fantasised about."

She laughed again and said, "Well thank you, I'm really flattered. You are a very interesting though somewhat tactless young man."

We sat in silence while she stared at me with the hint of a smile. The next move was hers and I tried to imagine what was going through her mind. As far as I was concerned she had initiated the conversation so I considered myself to be off the hook.

Eventually she spoke. "The last time you were here you asked me to open my legs."

I remained silent, but she was struggling to make a decision and my heart was pounding.

Very slowly her knees began to part. As her legs opened I could see smooth inner thighs and then red panties. My penis was stiffening and I didn't attempt to hide it. Her knees were about twelve inches apart when she asked, "Is that wide enough for you?"

"No, wider please."

Tantalisingly the distance between her knees slowly increased. As her dress began to stretch she reached for the hem and pulled it up until her thighs were completely uncovered. My penis was throbbing and I wondered if I was going to come without actually touching it.

As she sat with her knees wide apart and her red panties clearly in view I noticed that she was breathing quickly. Then she whispered, "Are you enjoying the view? I see that you have a bulge in your trousers, so show me what's in there."

I reached for my zipper and then decided against it. I responded, "I'll show you mine when you've shown me yours."

For a few seconds she didn't move and I thought we had reached an impasse. Then she reached between her thighs and hooked her finger into the crotch of her panties. With a quick movement she pulled it across and released it immediately. I saw a flash of dark pubic hair and that was all.