Too Close to the Flame

Story Info
Her edgy fun leads to more than she and hubby expected.
5.6k words
4.11
26.5k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to flirt. I love the attention of men. When we were young, my husband hated when I drew the attention of other males. Secure in our relationship after all these years, he has actually come to enjoy it. We have our steamiest sex when the topic of an added male is introduced. For the most part my flirting has been just harmless fun. I always go home with my husband. Over the years, there have been a few guys who have copped the occasional feel, some who have, down right, made me uncomfortable, and some who absolutely cross the line. The problem, lately, the line moves as I consume alcohol.

There have been some recent racy incidents that I would never have allowed were I sober. New Year's Eve, we were seated at a table with a younger couple. The arrangement is always boy – girl, boy – girl. This had me sitting next to a really cute guy about ten years younger than my husband and I. Good friends were to my husband's left and he spent much of the night in conversation with them, leaving me to spend much of the night in conversation with the good looking young man to my right. His name was Steve and he and his wife lived in the community next to ours. It was a great night. Everyone was dancing with everyone and the drinks flowed freely. I danced with Steve several times throughout the night. One number near the end of the night was slow and we clung to each other more tightly than we probably should have. I was lost in the song and forgot I was dancing with a stranger. His leg was rubbing between mine and I was enjoying the contact. When the song ended, I was actually a little startled when I looked up and realized it wasn't my husband I had been gyrating on.

As we broke apart, I defused the situation by saying "wew, that was a long song. I got so comfortable in your arms, I almost fell asleep."

We returned to the table and had yet more to drink. I shared similar dances with my husband several times afterwards as the evening wound down. By midnight we were scattered out socializing and the countdown prompted everyone to scurry about to find their mates. I didn't see my husband so I made my way back to the table where I knew he would come to find me. As I reached the table, everyone started shouting "Happy New Year" and New Year's Kissing commenced.

I always kiss any of the men who approach me. Most are simple closed mouth smooches. Some more are longer than others. Some are a bit creepy, but it's all it good fun and I always enjoy it. My husband got caught up on the other side of the room. He is usually by my side so that we can have the first kiss. As I approached our table I saw he wasn't there yet; though I knew he wouldn't be long. As I stepped up behind my chair, Steve turned to me and said "Happy New Year". He lowered his face towards mine for a kiss. As I craned my head upwards to meet for a smooch, I felt his hand slide up my neck and embrace the back of my head. Before I had a chance to process, he tilted his head and pressed his lips to mine. At that angle, it was easy for him to force his tongue past my lips. The whole thing caught me off guard. I was so used to parting my lips for my husband; I instinctively opened my mouth and accepted his tongue.

He broke off our kiss and looked me in the eyes and said, "You are hot as hell"

Then he pulled my head back in for another kiss. The brief pause gave me the opportunity to clearly see that this was not my husband. But he was so good looking and when he pulled my face towards his, I titled my head so that our tongues could get even further into each other's mouths. That next kissed lasted much longer. I felt a wetness starting to flow into my panties. Thank you panty liners!!

The next thing I knew, I heard my husband's voice saying "Alright, you two. That will be enough of that. Go find your wife, Steve. I have plans for mine."

I felt a rush start from my toes and crash into my brain. Naturally I did the worst thing I could do. I jerked my head back and pushed Steve away, revealing that I knew what I was doing was wrong. Were I thinking clearly, I would have acted way drunk and said I thought I was kissing you baby. Instead, my guilt was painted all over my face as I turned to greet my husband. Oddly, rather than finding him grappling to get his gun out of his ankle holster, he smiled at me and took my face in his hands and kissed me long and deep.

New Year's Eve is a late night out for us and we typically wait to have sex until we wake up the next morning. This year would be an exception to that norm. He only had to ask once and I was on my back. We fucked for most of the night. At first, I was too drunk to cum. He was so amped up, he didn't have any problem. Next thing I knew, he had me rolled onto my side and started again. This time when he came, he just stayed inside me as we rested.

At some point, I realized we were awake again and he was pushing to get deeper inside me. After some sleep, the evening was now coming a little more clearly into focus. I recalled the good looking young man and the electricity he sent through my body. By the time my husband was fully hard and pressed into me as far as possible, I came twice. We just fucked like stupid people for the next hour or so. He made me cum several more times. Finally, he had one last orgasm and we went to sleep.

The next morning I felt a little weird, but he acted like nothing ever happened. As the day wore on, his normalness was killing me. It took him three drinks in before he was ready to spill. I braced for the worst. This amazing man was actually turned on by seeing me kiss Steve. The conversation for the rest of the evening was all about making me feel like I had done nothing wrong. I had some sexy fun and went home with my husband. We talked about our fantasy and we agreed it would remain just that.

Sex that night was completely different. It was slow and deliberate with a lot of kissing. I don't cum from intercourse often. Its happened a couple of times using fingers and once orally; most of the time I need the vibrator. He almost always goes until he cums. We had sex this night with both of us buried deeply in our heads. It was pleasurable, but neither one of us came, and, at some point, just decide to kiss and go to sleep. That was the last I heard of the New Year's Eve episode. We'd had quickies and marathon sex many times since then. He never mentioned it, and I certainly didn't bring it up. We seemed to have had come through what most couples would consider to be a near miss, unscathed.

We typically hang out at one of three haunts where everyone knows us and it's OK to get too drunk. We look out for each other and the soberest guy usually drives the drunker people home. Sometimes, however, we like to gather at some other places outside our community. One particular night we choose a place just on the other side of the highway that separates our community from the one next to us. The bar is just inside the door and there are pool tables, dart boards, and games throughout the rest of the place. While my husband ordered our drinks I surveyed our seating options. My eyes came to rest on a group of young men at a table near the bar. I locked eyes with one of them for a second but I quickly turned back to my husband as he was handing me my drink. We and our friends made our way through the bar and settled into a nook in the rear of the bar where the dart boards are.

I didn't give it much thought until I saw the young man and his friends take up residence at one of the pool tables in front of the nook area we were in. We had direct line of sight as they engaged in playing pool and returning to a cocktail table next to the pool table. We kept sneaking glances and busting each other as I struggled to remember from where we knew each other. Then it hit me, it was Steve from New Year's Eve. I felt I had already pushed that line as far as I dared, so I tried my best to stay engaged with our friends and forget he was there.

Once again, the drinks were going down quickly, and I caught myself steeling glances. He was so cute. He strutted around the pool table like only a young man can. I'm sure much of the bravado was for my benefit. I was trying to be inconspicuous, but he caught me several times. I tried my best to keep my eyes off of him, but it was soooo difficult. Before long, nature took its course. After six or seven rum and Cokes, it was time for me to excuse myself and I headed for the restroom. This bar only has one, dual gender, restroom. I locked the door behind me as it closed, did my business, washed my hands, and returned to the door. As soon as I released the lock, the door pushed open. My husband and I once had sex in that restroom during a drunken event, so I expected to see him seeking a repeated performance.

I had already started my shut down reply "Woe cowboy....." but as I looked up I saw Steve as he forced himself into the room and locked the door behind him. Immediately, my hands came up to his chest and I said "What the fuck are you doing? My husband is going to kill you. What the fuck are you thinking?"

I kept retreating as he stepped towards me saying "Your husband just started a fresh game of Golden Tee. He won't be looking for you for a good hour."

When I slammed into the wall behind me, I realized that was the end of my retreat. Now I straighten my arms and said, "Look, I don't know what you are thinking, but I am a married woman, here with her husband, and this is absolutely not going to happen."

He brought his arms up between mine and easily separated them, giving him another foot to step towards me. Now we were face to face.

He said "We started something I intend to finish".

He leaned into kiss me, but I turned my head and said, "In your dreams". Instead he started kissing my neck. Electricity shot clear down to my toes. He backed off a bit, looked at me, and started back in for another kiss. I turned my head the other way. He started kissing the other side of my neck; prompting the same reaction – pure electricity. Then, I felt him start sucking on my skin.

I jolted my head up and I scolded "You fucking prick, don't you dare mark me"

He back off again to look at me; also, to allow me to look at him. He was sooo fucking cute. I wanted so badly to be a good wife. As our eyes met, I knew it was the last chance to reason with him.

I said "Look, this has been fun, but this is as far it goes. Let me out of here."

Instead of retreating, he ran his hand up my back, past my neck, and grasped a handful of my hair and roughly pulled downward. This forced my face to tilt upward, which he greeted by placing his mouth over mine. I wanted to resist with all of my might, but his tongue probed until I parted my lips and allowed him in. We stood there mashing our mouths together for some time. Each time he kissed me, I felt the entire earth shake. Still I kept up my verbal assault on him.

"My husband is going to put you in the ground for this."

He had my heart beating so hard and the sound was so load pounding in my ear drums, didn't notice he had unbuttoned my jeans. I was having trouble breathing because I was calling him names each time he paused to take a breath. My head was spinning. I had to stop the verbal assault just so that I could start breathing air again. I was lost in the kissing, but he had trained his sights lower. I was on such a ride, I didn't even feel him unzip my jeans. He had my head by my hair and was showing me who was in control. When he pulled, our lips met, and in came his tongue. Without really realizing it, I had stopped resisting and started sucking on his lips and tongue when they entered my mouth.

I was trying to rationalize that I hadn't really done much wrong to that point. I was trying to find some point where I could break it off, talk some sense into Steve, and leave with most of my marital vows intact. The rough contact was just too exciting. He was so cut, just the attention would have gotten me high as a kite, but the controlling, passionate assault was pushing me to a level of excitement I had never experienced. While I don't think I realized that he had unsnapped and unzipped my jeans, you can bet your sweet ass I took notice when I felt his hand curl around by pubic bone and he slipped a finger into my vagina. There was more kissing as he managed to work a second finger into my body.

I tried to maintain some resistance by saying "My husband is going to end you, you asshole."

But the added finger was hitting the right spot and it wasn't long before I was grasping his wrist and guiding those fingers where they would do the most good. He returned his mouth to my neck and started running his tongue from my ear to my shoulder. I raised my hand to the back of his head and tilted my head. He took this as consent and released my hair. He slid his hand down my back and into my pants to firmly grab my bare ass. The next time his tongue started upward from my shoulder, I turned my face to his and pulled him in for a kiss. This was much less frantic. With our lips locked tightly together and our tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths, we were now clearly having consensual sex.

He had one hand kneading my ass, the other cupped between my legs, and two fingers were inserted deeply within my vagina. I had my hand over his pulling his fingers in and out of me and began humping in time with each insertion. He reached further behind me and probed my ass hole with his fingers. My wetness was flowing freely from my vagina. He found some of the slippery fluid and coated his fingers which allowed him to easily slide one into my anus. I started moaning into his mouth and clumsily groping to get my free hand on his cock. I stroked it a few times through his pants. Then I managed to get his pants unbuttoned and his zipper down. As I wrapped my hand around his bare cock things started heating up even more.

We were both moaning and our breathing had become so heavy, we had to break off kissing and just rest our faces, cheek to cheek. His pelvis responded involuntarily with each one of my strokes. As I increased the speed of my stroking, he instinctively increased the speed of his probing. Both of our pelvises were humping in unison. With his fingers gliding over my clit as they plunged into me while another stroked in and out of my rectum, I could feel my climax coming on. His breathing told me his was near as well.

I think I would have been perfectly OK with cumming together and parting company without literally "fucking" around on my husband. I was so close. I wanted to give him a little push to help him over the edge. I turned my head so that I could wide mouth kiss him on his neck. I squeezed his cock a little tighter and ran my thumb over the head on the up stroke. He was oozing precum that I used to make it easier for my hand to slide up and down the entire length. He took in a deep inhale that I thought signaled the end. My stomach muscles were contracting involuntarily and I readied to greet our mutual climaxes. Suddenly, to my surprise, he stepped back, slid his fingers from my pleasure zones to grab my hips. He pulled me forward as he turned my body to face the sink. He pushed me forward until I was against the sink. We looked at each other in the mirror as he reached between us and began to run the head of his cock along my soaked slit. I had one last, brief moment of resistance.

"Stop, I can't do this"

It started melting away as I watched him take my earlobe into his mouth.

"Please, Steve, don't"

It completed washed away as I felt him lightly biting down.

"You son of a bitch"

I put my hands on the mirror, tilted my ass upward, and pushed myself backward; engulfing his dick with my pussy. The look on his face was priceless as he felt the treasure of my body now completely surrendering to him. The bite got a little harder as he met my pushing with his pushing. When his cock was buried into me as far as he could get it, he held my hips tightly against him while I gyrated my hips up and down; creating the friction we both needed so badly. He had me so close with his fingers that the pause didn't cost me much excitement level. I was right back to the brink within a few seconds.

As I said, I have climaxed a few times from my husband's touch. I typically require the heavy duty vibrator to achieve orgasm. I seldom cum during intercourse. That night, I needed to be sure I could reach the finish line. I'm uncomfortable touching myself when I'm with my husband. I was desperate, though, and I couldn't leave it up to Steve. I needed to cum; badly. I reached between my legs and rubbed my fingers all around my pussy searching for the magic spot. I found my clit with my middle finger. I squeezed my labia together using my ring finger and my fore finger and held my pussy lips tightly against Steve's shaft; all the while continuing my gyrations. I felt Steve's pushing change to pulling as he slowing started to withdraw from me. Feeling his hard dick sliding through my fingers on his withdraw was incredible. But, feeling that stiffness sliding back into my depths, was mind blowing.

I knew it was only going to take a few more of these for me to reach the Promised Land. His balls hit my knuckles at the end of his inward stroke and the fluid that was building in me splashed out and dripped from my hand. Once again, he pushed my hips forward as he pulled away from me. The next inward stroke was hard and made a slapping sound as his balls slammed into my wet fingers. I could see in the mirror, his eyes were tightly closed and his face was contorting. I was close but I needed a few more strokes to catch up with him. I welcomed the next withdraw, and rewarded him with tighter squeezing of my fingers. I leaned forward and tilted my ass upward in anticipation of an even harder thrust inward. The next thing I knew, he completely exited my body.

At first I was thinking he was just pulling all the way out in order to plunge his entire length into me. My husband does this and the added inch or so of friction is mutually rewarding. I waited in desperate anticipation for the longest stroke of the night, only to feel his hand jerking up and down while pressed against my ass cheeks. Then I felt warm droplets of cum hitting my shirt. It took a second to sink in, but one look in the mirror confirmed that he was cumming on my back. It was a really hot visual; this great looking guy was experiencing the ultimate pleasure and I was the reason. It didn't take long for me to snap back to the reality that I was on the precipice of an orgasm that's fruition was fading with Steve's hard on. Excitement quickly turned into rage.

I spun around and said, "Are you kidding me? That's all you have? You fucking child! My husband lasts ten times longer than that after being gone on a two week business trip! You started this by saying you were going to finish what we started, and by god you are going to finish what you started or I am going to kick the shit out of you!"

"Relax" he said, "I'll be ready to go again in a few minutes"

"We don't have a few minutes" I spit back at him.

"Well I may need a little help" he said as he guided me to sit on the toilet and he steered his dick into my mouth.

I leaned in and accepted him. I knew my window was closing and I worked desperately to revive his limp dick. I was beating myself up in my head. I had let this all happen and now it was looking like it would all be for not. Dread started to build, guilt wasn't far behind. Suddenly, I felt the magic of youth not failing me. He was getting stiffer with each gobble. In less than a minute, his dick was arched upward, and ready for more. I felt in control now. I stood and resumed my place in front of the sink.

Our eyes connected in the mirror and I scowled "This time you rub me where I need it and don't you dare stop until I cum."

12