Too Far Far Away Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,243 Followers

The princess rolled her eyes and tried to cover herself up more. Her arms couldn't contain her enormous tits. "Great... it figures he'd ask for that." she muttered.

"It's a small price to pay for our safety, and clothes, Angelica." The mage-apprentice pointed out.

"Ugh! Fine!" the princess agreed. She turned her nose up again.

Joake nearly squealed in delight as he ran off back to the house to fetch the blankets and clothes. He returned just a few moments later, with arms full, and he was panting heavily. Clearly he had ran as fast as he could. He dropped the pile near Angelica's feet.

Angelica knelt down on the floor on top of the blanket and unfastened Joake's pants. The excited boy was squeezing and feeling up her tits while she took his pants off. As his trousers fell to the ground, his cock sprang up and slapped the bottom of her chin. She swatted his hands away from her boobs so that she could work on his cock. Joake put his hands behind him and just enjoyed himself as Angelica ran her hands over his shaft. She glided her soft fingers up and down the length of his entire penis, bringing him to a full erection within a few short moments.

Once he was fully hard, Angelica arched her back slightly and pressed the tip of Joake's cock up against one of her nipples. Joaked admired how the brunette's gorgeous swollen titties were capped with perfect pink nipples. His cockhead was pressed directly into one of those stiff pink nubs, and then she circled his dick around and around it.

Soon, the busty girl's nipples were slick with clear, gooey precum. There was a glistening shine to each of her pink nips where Joake had oozed his precum all over them. Next, the princess allowed the farmboy's cockhead to dive in between her breasts, and the swollen mounds of her bosom squeezed around his shaft. Joake's prick was buried between Angelica's knockers now, and her boobs completely swallowed up every inch of his rod easily. Those enormous milkjugs were made for fucking.

The farmboy leaned over and spat between Angelica's boobs, giving a little lube as he started to buck and grind his hips up against her chest. The long prick slid in and out of her titties, which she was holding together tightly. Angelica's fingers squeezed the sides of her breasts as she hugged them around the farmboy's eagerly thrusting cock. A long streak of precum had been smeared between her boobs now, giving the inner slopes of her curvaceous rack a wet shine.

"Light, I just love big tits!" Joake said, unable to keep his hands behind him any longer. He reached around and took over holding Angelica's huge knockers. His fingers squeezed into her soft, young titflesh as he fondled and groped her, still pounding his dick into them. Angelica cupped his balls in her hands as the farmboy squeezed her jugs together hard and fucked them.

Angelica glanced over at Tienna, who had been watching silently so far. The mage-apprentice made a motion with her hands for Angelica to say something in return to Joake.

"Oh, I'm glad you are enjoying my breasts, my Lord." she said, hoping it didn't sound too stupid. Her voice was fairly monotone and devoid of real pleasure.

"I am!Oh Light I am!" the boy professed. He was squeezing her tits hard and pounding his dick in and out of her cleavage like an animal. "I've never fucked a pair of tits before! I always dreamed of it." he said, some drool slipping out of the edge of his mouth.

"My Lord, my tits are here for your pleasure. We ask only for your hospitality in return." the girl added.

Joake then pushed Angelica onto her back and climbed on top of her, his shaft still between her magnificent breasts. He was now straddling her chest, riding on top of her. He worked his hips back and forth, fucking her melons from above now. The farmboy spanked and slapped Angelica's tits with both of his hands and watched them jiggle. Even on her back, Angelica's boobs bulged upward toward the ceiling, holding their perky shape considerably well.

The farmboy had incredible stamina, and he continued to ride her tits for a while longer, until the middle of her chest was wet with a layer of slippery, warm precum. Angelica felt his heavy balls dragging along her chest as he plunged in and out the warm tunnel of titflesh created by her squeezed boobs. Her fleshy globes were squeezed around his prick tightly, enveloping every inch of his rod. Every time Joake would give the girl's melons a hard squeeze, his cockhead would ooze out a few dribbles of precum.

Once the farmboy reached orgasm, he clutched Angelica's boobs tightly and let out a loud scream. "AHHHHHHHHH! It feels so good!" he hollered, to the shock of both girls.

"Shhhhh!" Tienna hushed, hoping that the yell wouldn't catch the attention of the boy's father.

Joake's cock started squirting thick ropes of white, gooey jizz all over Angelica's curvy breasts. His cum was hot and slimy, and it poured onto her chest in forceful splurts. Each time a blast of cum shot from the tip of Joake's cockhead, it sprayed messily onto Angelica's soft breasts, and splattered little droplets of jizz around the surrounding skin. He squirted blast after blast of gooey, hot semen over her bosom until it was drenched. When he finished cumming, her tits were soaked like a double-stack of pancakes smothered in maple syrup.

Joake wiped his dick clean on the dress he had brought, and then pulled his trousers up and tucked his cock away even though it remained erect. The princess took the dress and pulled it over her head and laced it up. It was a simple brown cotton dress for a commoner, but it was better than walking around naked. It was tight in the chest, not made for a rack as enormous as hers, but she didn't care. As she tucked her massive titties into the dress, the warm jizz started to soak through the fabric.

After putting on the dress, Angelica picked up the blanket, and Tienna realized that Joake had only brought them one dress and one blanket. The spell-caster was still standing there completely naked, her arms wrapped around her tits, and her thighs squeezed together.

"Hey, there's only one dress and blanket." she pointed out.

"Yeah..." Joake said, not seeming to see the problem, as he adjusted his hardon through his unlaced trousers.

"You agreed to give us two blankets and two dresses." the naked mage-apprentice said, getting agitated with the farmboy.

Joake scratched his head, ruffling his shaggy hair in the process. "Naaaw I don't remember it that way."

Tienna huffed and glanced at Angelica, now dressed, who shrugged in response. Her shrug seemed to suggest"What more can I do?"

"We agreed that she'd let me fuck her tits in exchange for a blanket and dress. You want another dress and another blanket?" Joake asked, his voice ever slow and drawling.

Tienna was growing extremely impatient with the farmboy and this dreadful situation. She was tired, it was late, and she wanted to get some sleep tonight so they could head back to Brightbridge at first light. "Yes, my good sir. I'd like another spare dress and blanket." she said, through clenched teeth.

"And what do I get in return?" the farmboy asked.

"What!?" Tienna blurted out in surprise. The princess laid a hand on her arm to calm her. The mage-apprentice sighed and gave a pause before continuing. "Listen, Farmboy... Angelica already fucked you with her tits like you asked."

"That was forherclothes." he responded.

"Alright fine, what do you want in return? I'll give you a blowjob or fuck you with my tits too if you want." She said, giving in. She was already used to having to tittyfuck Gizol and give him oral sex regularly, so this wouldn't be much worse.

"I want something more than that." the farmboy replied, giving his hard cock a squeeze through his trousers. He was still as hard as he was before, the orgasm he squirted out onto Angelica's breasts just a few moments ago had done little to quench his libido.

Tienna was silent for a few moments as she considered the options. "You want me to fuck you just so you won't go run and tell your daddy that we're hiding here? And for a spare set of rags?"

Joake nodded, smiling happily. "Yup."

"Fine you little brat." the naked spell-caster agreed at last.

The farmboy nearly squealed again, and he brought Tienna over to one of the empty stalls normally reserved for livestock. There was a little bench inside the stall that the busty blonde bent over. She bent at her waist and stuck her ass out, presenting it to Joake. The farmboy ran his hands over her succulent booty and gave each of her swollen ass cheeks a spank before he nuzzled his cock between her thighs.

At first, Joake pushed his cock clumsily between Tienna's smooth thighs and his prick glided over her bald pussy lips. He found his dick snuggled between her warm pussy lips and her inner thighs. He pulled back to try again, and this time he used his hand to guide his prick forward. The swollen tip of his prick was wet with a mixture of cum and new precum that had been leaking out, so the tip of his prick was shiny and slick. Once that lubricated cockhead made contact with Tienna's smooth pussy lips, he nuzzled it between her folds, and it slipped into place. Joake pushed his hips up against her booty, and the entire shaft slid into her cunt her easily. The farmboy let out a satisfying moan as he mounted the gorgeous blonde from behind.

Tienna felt every inch of the farmboy's erect cock slide inside her pussy followed by a slap of his hips up against her ass. Her booty was a gorgeous set of twin bubbles. Each of her cheeks were plump and full, but not fat and soft - in fact you could bounce a copper coin off her booty. Joake gave her ass several rough spanks as he fucked her, and her booty gave and bounced the perfect amount each time.

Tienna was not in displeasure herself either. She had been so horny after she had seduced Angelica earlier in the day, that within a few moments her pussy was wet and slippery, and having the farmboy's cock driving inside her was most certainly not unwelcome. The farmboy's veiny prick slid in and out easily as her girljuice created a copious amount of lubrication. Within a few moments, her bald pussy was a slippery, slick fuckhole that the farmboy easily used to pleasure his cock.

Joake was holding onto Tienna's slim waist, enjoying the hourglass figure displayed in front of him. The mage-apprentice's huge tits rocked back and forth as the farmboy fucked her hard. With a toss of her head, she flipped her long blonde hair back so that it spilled over her back, and Joake gripped a handful of it. His fingers raked through her blonde locks and he pulled on her hair a little, forcing her head back as he impaled her with his prick especially deep.

"Oh yeeesss!" she purred.

Joake had his mouth open in sheer joy, and saliva dripped from the corners of his mouth as surely as precum was oozing from the tip of his prick inside the gorgeous spell-caster. "Oh Light, I've never fucked areal womanbefore!" he groaned.

"You're a virgin?" Angelica asked, she was watching from a few feet away, her arms folded underneath her big jugs.

"T... Technically." the farmboy grunted, one hand gripping Tienna's hair while the other squeezed her ass.

Tienna didn't know what the farmboy meant by that, but she didn't even care to ask. She was arching her back and grinding her booty back up against the boy's hips as she got fucked hard. Because her pussy was so wet and juicy, loud slurping noises filled the barn's empty space. A loud slapping and slurping noise echoed off the walls loudly.

Joake was soon faced with a decision to make as he felt his second orgasm stirring in his balls. He could pull out and spray the blonde's tits with his load, fulfilling a fantasy of jizzing on both of these girls' knockers, or he could stay inside her and cum with her pussy wrapped around his rod.

Since he had already busted his nut all over the brunette's jugs, he decided to cum inside the blonde.

Without giving Tienna any warning, Joake let go of the girl's hair and held her hips tightly and impaled his cock inside her deeply as he started to cum. Tienna could feel the twitching of his dick inside her, and she knew that he was squirting his load up into her. The farmboy's boner was completely buried inside her warm, juicy pussy as he erupted his entire load of semen inside Tienna. His balls must have produced a ton of sperm, since as he reluctantly pulled his dick out, the gooey white fluid poured out of her.

Not only were here bald pussy lips soaked in semen as the fuckjuice streamed out of her, but her inner thighs were soon dripping with streams of it too. She squeezed her legs together, wishing she had a cork to stick in her to stop from oozing uncontrollably.

Joake was finally satisfied sexually, his dick eventually went soft and he was able to tuck it inside his trousers again. He fetched Tienna another cotton dress and a blanket too. He was extremely grateful and was beaming from ear to ear as he returned with the clothes and said goodnight.

The mage-apprentice Tienna and Princess Angelica cuddled up together under their blankets and they snuggled their bodies close together. Their curvy bodies fix together like pieces of a puzzle as they snuggled, and wrapped their legs around each other.

Tienna pulled down the front of her dress, exposing her sensitive nipples to Angelica and beckoned her to suck on them. Angelica sucked on her soft, tender nipples until her friend climaxed. She continued to lay there, sucking on Tienna's big boobies all night, making her cum repeatedly.

¸.•´¯'•.´¯'•.¸¸.•´¯'•.¸.•´¯'•.´¯'•.¸¸.•´¯'•.,

Derreck Bludsong grumbled as he watched the lights turn off at Gizol's magic shop. He was watching from a dark alley across the street, where he had been for hours. His bounty, the princess Angelica Di'Marinella, had not returned tonight as the gnome had said she would. Her trail would now be two days old and difficult to follow. There was nothing to do now but wait for her return. He would capture her as he promised and return her to Baron Kruelin, thus making himself the richest man in Baka.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,243 Followers
12