Too Far Far Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,253 Followers

"Yes, you're right. I could make use of the Princess especially." the Baron said, rubbing his chin. "She would be a fine addition to my harem."

Angelica shivered at the thought of becoming a sex slave to the evil Baron.

"Take them away! Clean the girl up and get her ready for me."

As the guards dragged Angelica and Markis out of the room, the Baron sighed. Plotting the war would be a welcome pleasure, but right now he had other things on his mind. Staring at the beautiful girl's ripe chest-fruit had made him horny, and he couldn't think straight with a hardon.

Luckily Baron Kruelin had two wives of his own that were ready and willing to serve his every desire whenever he wanted. While they were the most beautiful in the land, his lust for new fucktoys and slutmeat was never quenched. He had an insatiable sexual appetite and Angelica was just his type.

The Baron went straight to his wives' bedroom where he found the two women lounging and waiting for him. His first wife was a beautiful redhead named Ciara. His second wife he married a few years later, a gorgeous blonde named Maybelle. Both of them were beautiful, busty girls in their prime years, and they were the most gorgeous women the kingdom Baka had to offer. The Baron was proud of his wives, but he was always looking for new playthings. As he looked at the blonde and redhead, both wearing silk lingerie with transparent scarves over their faces, he imagined how nicely the brunette Angelica would look beside them.

Upon seeing their husband enter, the two women quickly jumped to attention and ran to his side and began stroking his arms. "What do you desire today, my Lord?" Ciara asked in a soothing, sensual tone. "How may we serve you?" Maybelle added, both girls looking adoringly at their man.

Both women had amazing hourglass figures with full, voluptuous breasts and juicy, round asses. Those curves would make any normal man's jaw drop wide open. Their big, bubbly asses were so tight you could bounce a silver coin off them. The notion of having two women as drop-dead sexy as Ciara and Maybelle would make anyone insanely jealous.

Kruelin squeezed his hands into each of his wives' bootylicious asses and grinned as he said, "Who's ready to worship my cock?"

"We are!" they both echoed.

The Baron's fingers sunk into Maybelle and Ciara's big, but firm buttocks as he lead them over toward the bed and took a seat at the edge. Once seated, he removed his trousers and his already stiff shaft popped up and bobbed up and down a few times.

"Ciara, drop down and suck my cock. Maybelle, get those tits out."

Ciara, the redhead, pulled back the thin piece of transparent fabric that was veiling her face as she sunk down to her knees in front of the Baron, and began to slide her hands up and down his hard shaft as she prepared to give him a blowjob. Her hands were soft and smooth, and they felt great as he became harder under her grasp.

The blonde haired Maybelle pulled the silk of her top down underneath her breasts, letting them spill out free. Her voluptuous milkjugs were perky and tight considering their impressive size. At the peak of her generous melons, Maybelle had small, dark nipples. Each of his wives were gorgeous and extremely busty, but Angelica trumped both of them slightly, and this made the Baron want her even more. He wanted her in his collection like a trophy. He wanted to keep her and fuck her tits and cunt daily. In the mean time, he had two other gorgeous sluts to keep him occupied.

Kruelin leaned forward and sucked the nearest nipple of Maybelle's into his mouth, and at the same time, Ciara's lips touched the tip of his penis as she gave it a little kiss at first. The redhead's lips kissed his swollen cockhead and she licked the slit at the tip of his member, then she wrapped her mouth around the entire head and began to suck. Baron Kruelin was also sucking too, he was nursing on Maybelle's big, gorgeous tits at the same time. As he slurped and nursed on her nipples, his hands reached up and squeezed each of her wonderfully oversized suck-toys. His hands sunk into the fleshy jugs and her titflesh bulged up between the spaces between each of his fingers slightly. His cheeks caved in as he sucked on her nipple hungrily.

Maybelle purred and moaned as her husband and master sucked on her tits and molested her eagerly. She and Ciara often battled over the Baron's affection, each one a friend but also a rival, aspiring to be his favorite. Eventually Maybelle swatted the Baron's hands away from her tits and she held them up herself. Her hands seemed small as they cupped her boobs in her hands and lifted them up as she leaned over slightly, feeding her suckable tits directly into his open mouth.

Meanwhile, Ciara was on her knees doing what she did best. Her lips were sealed tightly around Kruelin's cock while she sucked and slurped on his rock-hard fuckmeat. Her head bobbed up and down while she sucked hard, effectively fucking him with her mouth. The girl slid her tongue along the base of his dick as she sucked up and down the entire pole. Her red hair bounced and swayed back and forth as she gave him a sloppy, wet, hard mouthfuck.

After about ten minutes of getting a blowjob from Ciana and sucking on Maybelle's rack, Baron Kruelin ordered them to switch positions. The blonde dropped down to where her co-wife had been kneeling, and Ciara stood up and pulled her silk top down, revealing her big fucking titties to her husband.

Ciara's fuck-jugs were nice and huge, just like Maybelle's. The redheaded Ciara had a light sprinkle of freckles across her chest, and her nipples were big puffier than Maybelle's, and they didn't get quite as hard as Maybelle's. Truth be told, Kruelin liked sucking on hers even more because they were a little bigger and puffy, making them deliciously suckable. However, when it came to giving blowjobs, it was a tie between the two... they were both great cocksuckers.

Maybelle found her husband's cock already completely soaked from Ciara's wet slurping that she had been giving him just seconds before. The rigid shaft before her was throbbing, and veins protruded from the length of flesh pipe. She opened her mouth and took the throbbing, pre-cum oozing cockhead in between her lips, and as she closed her mouth around him, she tasted the wet mixture of the other woman's saliva and her husband's precum. Maybelle and Ciara shared everything in life: they shared a room, a bed, they shared all their clothes, so sharing a cock seemed perfectly normal to them.

Maybelle drew more of the swollen shaft into her mouth and sloppily slurped on it, allowing her own drool to mix with Ciara's as new streams of spit trickled down the base of his dick. Now the Baron's cock was glistening from being soaked from two women's mouths. As she sucked, Maybelle wrapped the fingers of her right hand around the base of his fuck-stick and pumped up and down slightly, this way she could jerk him off at the same time she blew him.

As he received his second blowjob, Baron Kruelin wrapped his arms around his second wife and drew her in close to him. Ciara's gorgeous knockers squeezed up against his face as he nuzzled in between them and sucked and licked every inch of breast meat that his mouth encountered, until finally his lips brushed over a nipple and he drew it into his mouth. The Baron sucked on her nipple hungrily, actually drawing the entire puffy areola into his mouth as his dick throbbed between Maybelle's lips a little further down. Getting to nurse on a huge set of titties and getting your dick sucked at the same time -- life could hardly get better.

There was only so much of this that a mortal man could handle. After another few minutes of mutual sucking, the Baron busted his nut into Maybelle's mouth without much warning other than a grunt. The tip of his dick squirted a steady stream of thick, gooey white cum inside her mouth. For the first few moments, he didn't squirt intermittently, but rather he just let loose a steady, continuous stream of white hot jizz.

Maybelle choked at first, and some semen seeped out of her mouth and dripped down, splattering her big tits as it poured off her chin. For the most part, she was able to swallow almost all of his load.

Baron Kruelin tossed Ciara aside as he finished ejaculating into his wife's mouth and then he smacked the tip of his prick against her lips, brushing the last remaining drops of his fuckjuice across her pretty lips.

¸.•´¯`•.´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•.´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.,

Angelica and Markis were separated once they were carried out of the meeting room by Kruelin's guards. Markis was taken directly to a holding cell in the cellar of the castle, while Angelica was first taken to get cleaned up. She was given a modest meal, after which she was escorted to the bath house where she was bathed and cleaned by the castle servants. The servants shaved her as well, and to her surprise they not only shaved her legs and under her arms, but they also completely shaved her pubic hair as well, leaving her pussy completely naked. Not a single bit of stubble remained.

She inquired about why they were shaving her mound, and she learned that it was customary in this land to shave everything down there. When they were finished, Angelica touched her fingers to her cunt lips and felt her completely bald, smooth skin between her thighs for the first time. Her pussy was as smooth as her ass cheeks. She had always trimmed her pubic hair short before, but having it completely shaved off was a lewd, slutty feeling. It was a unique sensation to be completely shaved between her legs, and it took Angelica a little while to get used to it. The first couple times a breeze picked up and cool air gently kissed her bald pussy, she got goosebumps.

After she was cleaned up, Angelica was given a new dress to wear. The plain dress was white cotton, low-cut to showcase her generous rack, and showed off her legs as well. To Angelica, the dress seemed like an ordinary rag that a common woman would wear. She was used to wearing much finer, custom made apparel, stitched with fine exotic threads. In truth the dress was very serviceable, but was suited for a middle class woman, not her.

Once dressed, she was escorted to her own holding cell in the cellar of the castle, directly across from the cell Markis was being held in. This basement area was basically a jail cell where prisoners could be held for short amounts of time. The cells were small, 6 foot by 6 foot cages with a rough stone floor, and no furniture to sit or sleep on. Conditions were appauling for the spoiled, pampered princess.

Time passed by slowly as they sat in their cells for the next couple hours, and Angelica had time to think about what had happened and what situation she was facing, and the reality of it all began to sink in. She was now hundreds of miles away from the comfort and safety of her home, she was practically alone, in enemy territory, with no money or possessions, and she was being held captive by an evil asshole who intended to either hold her ransom, or worse: turn her into sex slave and fuck her daily. The thought of being one of the Baron's harem girls, being forced to suck his cock and be bent over and turned into a whore made her shiver. Right about now, the idea of staying put in Marendo and marrying Duke Baggels seemed more appealing than ever before.

"Don't worry, Princess Di'Marinella. We'll find a way out of here." Markis said to her as he slumped against the bars of his cell. Their cells were separated by about ten feet.

"How can I not worry!? We're doomed! I can't believe this is my fate. Oh, Light!" she started to whimper.

He sighed and shook his head in response.

"I can't live like this. I can't! I can't be in this cell. I'm a princess! A royal princess!" she yelled. Her fingers clutched the cold metal bars of the cage. Although old and rusted, the bars weren't going to budge.

"It will be okay, they'll send help for us." Markis replied, but there wasn't much conviction in his voice. Maybe he was trying to comfort himself too.

"How will they know to look for us, you idiot!? It will be weeks before word even reaches Marendo. And by the time it does, they'll be besieged with war! We are prisoners of war, Markis! And we're locked in the basement of a castle in the capitol of our enemy! I shouldn't be here. I didn't even want to come on this trip!" the girl rambled.

"You didn't? I thought that the King said you wanted ---"

"He begged me to go! He begged me to come here to help with the treaty! I didn't want to leave. Why would I!?" she sobbed. "I'm a princess! I don't do things like this." She was convincing herself that none of this was her idea.

"SHUT UP!" a loud voice suddenly boomed, and they were soon joined by two guards who had been sitting outside the room.

One of the men, a sweaty brute with large muscles and a fat belly approached her cell. "Shut that pretty little mouth, or I'll give you something that'll quiet you up." he said, licking his lips at her.

Angelica recoiled and stepped toward the back of her cell, as far away from the guard as she could.

"She's a sexy little treat." the man said to the other guard with him, and then he pulled out a key and unlocked her cell.

The guard entered Angelica's cell and boldly walked over to her and grabbed her tits roughly. She squealed and tried to squirm away. The man was strong though, and he was able to easily grope and molest her cock-milking jugs through her dress easily.

"Mmm, fuck, this one is nice! I think I'm gonna fuck her right here. Might as well, its one of the perks of the job." he rasped.

The guard reached out to Angelica's dress and grabbed it by the neck and tore the fabric loudly, leaving a rip several inches long. Her breasts couldn't stay put, and her perfect, twin fuck-melons spilled out, nipples exposed. She was completely vulnerable now.

"Get away from her!" Markis yelled from his cell.

The other guard had been standing beside Markis' cell, watching, but now he stepped toward his companion. "Wait, don't do it. The Baron has plans for her. I think he plans to fuck her himself. Better not contaminate her, or he'll have your head chopped."

The large, sweaty guard released Angelica with a reluctant sigh. "Today's your lucky day, whore. Or maybe not." he said as he left, locking her door up behind him. The two guards left them alone again, going back to duty in the adjoining room.

Angelica slumped against the wall and curled her legs up, and tried to close the front of her dress, but the tear made it impossible to keep her tits from spilling out unless she held the front.

"Princess!" Markis said under his voice, motioning for her to come closer. "Look..." he said, and he revealed a metal key.

"Is that what I think it is!?" she asked excitedly, coming to the edge of her cell, nearest him. She was filled with hope for the first time.

"Yes! I pick-pocketed the other guard when he wasn't looking." Markis sported a proud grin. He slipped the key into the lock on the door of his cell and it opened with a creak. He winced at first, hoping the guards didn't hear. After waiting a minute to make sure they were safe, he exited his cell and walked over to where Angelica was.

"Good boy! Now get me out!" she demanded, stomping her feet impatiently.

Markis paused and didn't immediately free her. He was hesitating.

"What are you doing? Come on, open my cell!" she commanded him again.

"Do you remember the promise you made, Princess?" he asked her.

"What promise?"

"That if I saved your life again, you'd let me have sex with you."

"Oh." she looked down, and scuffed her foot. It was unavoidable. Markis had all the power now. "Yes, I remember. But, you're just freeing me, not saving my life. So technically... it doesn't apply."

"Yes, but soon we'll have to deal with two guards out there." He replied.

"Alright, fine. I'll give you your reward once we've made a clean escape." she gave in. Letting a commoner stick his penis inside her was a repulsive thought, but she'd rather it be one of her own people, once, rather than being a fucktoy for the Baron for the rest of her life.

"Princess, I'm unarmed. It's unlikely I'll be able to handle one of them, let alone survive two. However, I can hold them off long enough for you to make a run for it, but I don't think I will survive." The outlook was grim for Markis, but his mood seemed fine.

"I have faith in you, you slayed those two orcs earlier." The girl jiggled on the door of her jail cell, indicating that she wanted Markis to unlock it.

"Truthfully that was mostly luck. I had never used a sword in my life prior to that." Markis said.

"I see. Ok, enough talk. Open the door.... please." she said.

"Princess, what I'm saying is, I'm going to need the reward up front." he told her.

"Right now?" she asked.

"Yes."

"You can't let me out first?"

"I'm afraid if I do, you won't give it up. So, you let me fuck you, then I'll unlock the door, ok?" he bargained with her.

The stacked princess sighed deeply. She couldn't believe she was about to agree to this. How far she had fallen! A few days ago, she would never have given this another consideration.

"Alright, fine. What do you want me to do?"

Markis tucked the little jail cell key into his pocket and then brushed his hands off on his trousers as he formulated his plan with the princess. "Good, good. First, get those titties out, and start sucking my cock so I'm nice and hard and wet." he said, undoing the buckle on his belt and then his pants fell to the floor. His dick was semi-erect as he pressed his hips up against Angelica's cell. The metal bars of the cell were several inches apart, allowing him to easily stick his member between them.

Angelica rolled her eyes and then reluctantly let go of the front of her dress. The neckline had a large tear it in, so when she let go, her ballooning jugs pushed the fabric open and her puppies bounced out, as if they were yearning to be freed. She let the straps of the dress fall over the edges of her shoulders, and the fabric of the dress cupped her breasts and held them up nicely. Her tits were offered up, her nipples presented for Markis to see.

As Angelica dropped down to her knees, her smooth, perfect hooters dragged along Markis' thighs, and she kept them pressed up against his legs as she sucked him. The tip of his dick entered her mouth and she grimaced slightly. It had been several days since Markis had a bath, and his stench was quite powerful. It was a contrast from the princess who had just been bathed and was smelling fresh and clean.

The cock in her mouth was growing harder by the second as Markis looked down at her and watched, and felt, her glorious mammaries squeeze up against his legs, and the princess of his kingdom started to suck on his rod. Angelica scrunched up her face a little as she sucked and drew her lips up and down the veiny cock. She couldn't believe this was the second time she was sucking on this commoner's dick. If her father knew about this, she'd be so ashamed. She felt like a total whore. A depraved, cock-serving, cum swallowing prostitute. It was not fitting at all for someone of her dignity to be in this position, but she figured that desperate times called for desperate measures.

Angelica wanted to get him as hard as possible as quickly as she could so that she could get the foul smelling dick out of her face. She wrapped her hands around the base of his dick and started jerking him off too. Now she was jerking him off into her mouth while she sucked on the top, swallowing precum that seeped out of the phallus.

"Light, that feels good, Princess!" he groaned, grabbing the bars of her cell for support.

Markis pushed his hips up against the cage as far as he could, trying to give Angelica as much room to work with him as possible. She continued sucking nice and hard, while one hand stroked the base of his dick, and she started to use the other to massage his cum-heavy balls. Those massive fucking tits felt incredible pressed up against his legs! Within moments he was rock hard, oozing clear precum, and desperate to do what he'd dreamed of all his life: Fuck the Princess of Marendo.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,253 Followers