Too Horned Up?

Story Info
Did I need cock that bad?
1.2k words
3.61
38.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can go months between sucking cock but when I want it, cock becomes an overwhelming need that I have to satisfy quickly or it rules my every waking minute.

It had been about six months since I had last been with a guy, and that was a very hot time. He had me on my knees quickly licking his balls and ass before ever allowing me to get to his hard cock. I can't say that I love to lick ass, but I'll do it or anything else a man wants orally to satisfy him. Jeff always had me spend time on his ass, and as far as he knows, I love it.

Jeff is a pacific islander, who has about a 5.5 inch cock. A perfect mouthful, but I would like more whenever possible. My last time with Jeff ended with him shooting one of the largest loads of cum all over my face. He laughed his head off before allowing me to clean up. Yes, demeaning, but I am very submissive so I enjoyed it as well.

Now six months later I was getting the feeling that I would never find another cock to suck. My AOL haunts seemed to have the same guys as a year ago in the chat rooms. I am not looking for a gay guy when I need a cock. I prefer someone married whose wife will no longer go down on him. These guys are out there and readily available, but I was just not finding one.

Finally I found an ad from a guy across town who only wanted a blow job... perfect! I sent an E mail and after a day he gave me his address and set up a time to meet. On the way over I called, but didn't get him.

Finally, just blocks away from his house he picked up his phone and told me exactly where he was. I pulled up and found him. His ad was a bit misleading. He wasn't 50, but about 65, with yellowish brown teeth and a three-day stubble on his face. He had just finished mowing his lawn and he smoked line a chimney.

It had been so damned long that I sat down on his porch and he handed me a beer while he lit his third cigarette. I was seconds away from getting up and literally running away when he looked at me and said, "Well, get in the house damn it. I need to get sucked."

My sub side and need for cock took over and I walked into the most cluttered home I have ever seen in my life. Again, I wanted to turn and run, but he was behind me, pushing me into his bedroom and then down on to my knees as he stepped in front of me.

He dropped his shorts and I saw a beautiful seven-inch thick, hairy cock.

"Come on buddy, open wide for daddy," he said, and I did.

I took his cock head into my mouth first, licking around it and noticed he was lighting up again, and blowing his smoke into my face. The carpet was filthy, and the TV he had just turned on was dusty. Again, I wanted to run, but he grabbed the back of my head and dragged it into his body, filling my mouth and throat with his cock. I was being used and I loved it as much as I hated it.

After a few minutes of being face fucked, he pulled off and said, "You're not very good a this, are you?"

As I tried to stand up and respond, he jammed his cock into my mouth again, and held my shoulders in place so I couldn't move. He was back to face fucking me for a few more minutes. Then, he pulled out and lifted his huge balls up and told me to "work on those for a few minutes."

I don't mind sucking balls, so I tried to forget where I was and who I was with, and started licking and sucking his balls. I loved it and noticed he was getting harder.

Then, he turned around and told me to lick his ass. My stomach turned, but I moved my face into his ass and started licking it. "Not my ass boy, my ass hole, now stick your damned tongue up there where the sun don't shine."

I did as I was told. He had me lick his ass for about 5 minutes, and when he turned around he was even harder. He slapped my face a few times with his cock, before finally forcing it into my mouth.

He pistoned back and forth going deeper with each thrust. Another smoke, and more fresh smoke in my face. I was smothering here but I was so horned up that I needed to continue sucking his cock. Actually, the cock tasted great in my mouth.

After about 10 more minutes of this the old guy finally started to shake a little and his cock jerked quickly. Recognizing the signs I started to slowly back away so I wouldn't have to taste this guy's cum. I just wanted him to cum and then I could leave. I figured a face shot would be okay for him.

"Listen boy. When you said you would suck my cock, I expected you to do it to completion," he said as he forcefully grabbed the back of my head pulling it into his body once again. "Now swallow this load and I don't want to see a single drop slip out of your mouth, or else."

The first shot caught me off guard. I forgot how hot a load of fresh cum can be, and it seemed to be huge as well. After the second blast of cum I found myself swallowing just to be sure I didn't let any of it slip out of my mouth. My stomach turned but I was able to keep it down. The taste is hard to describe. Salty, like bleach but with a terrible after taste to it. And it kept coming. Three more blasts, and I swallowed two more times. The taste didn't get any better.

Finally he fell back onto his bed and I stood up looking down at him. Then looking around at this disgusting house, I was thinking about how horned up I was before I got here and knew I needed to get out of here.

I bolted for the door, listening to his laughter in the background. I ran across the street to my car looking for my car keys, hoping they hadn't fallen out ... finally finding them.

I was two blocks away when my cell phone started ringing. Without looking, I answered it.

"Hey boy, I star sixtynined you to let you know I want you back here later tonight to give me another blow job.. and more."

I was in shock. This pathetic bastard thought I was coming back for seconds? No way. I was just about to tell him so when he said, "When you get done with my cock tonight I'll give you back your wallet and credit cards."

Panic set in as I checked my back pocket. Damn.

"Oh be sure you brush those teeth," he said. I want to be sure your mouth is clean before you take my tongue. I love making out with fresh meat."

My heat sank as I came to the realization that I might have to go back to that disgusting house tonight. Damn!