Too Hot To Handle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could have hoped for no other lubricant as good as her milk. Effortlessly, his cock slipped in and out of her cleavage. She brought her hands up and pressed her tits together savagely so that she could feel the length of his cock rub the milky flesh of her incredible tits.

"Oh my god, baby, fuck your mama's tits, baby, fuck them!" she screamed.

Deciding that he had had enough, he captured her head between his legs and pushed with all his strength. She slipped to her side and he rose. Triumphantly, he straddled her belly, kneeling on the couch and shoved his cock back in between her tits.

This time she lay back and whimpered, raising her hands above her head and interlacing her fingers together, letting him shove her tits together and fuck her cleavage with rising passion.

"Oh my god, Rani, your tits are so good, I could fuck them for hours! Give me more milk, honey, more milk, oh yes, my god, fuck, I want to fuck, I want to fuck your tits, oh yes, like this."

The couch strained with their combined weights and sagged under them. Her hands went down her body and she managed to shove two fingers into her cunt.

"Let me do that," he told her noticing her movement. She pulled out her fingers and gasped when he stuck his fingers inside her pussy. Continuing to fuck her tits, he began to shove his fingers in and out of her cunt. With the fingers of his other hand, he rubbed her clit.

"Oh my god," she hissed through clenched teeth, "this feels so good! Ah, yes, like that baby, yes, yes, fuck your mama's cunt, my baby, oh god, yes, rub that clit, oh my god, oh my god!"

She was close and he knew it. He tried to ignore that he was close as well by avoiding looking at his cock sliding back and forth between her tits and concentrated on his fingers shoving in and out of her cunt.

She was moving her hips up and down constantly now, the muscles of her cunt snapping away at his fingers. She still kept her fingers locked high up above her head as she slid up and down the couch and back and forth over it, taking his fingers deeper into her cunt and his cock faster between her tits.

She wailed like a banshee, suddenly bringing her legs together, trapping his hands there. Her ass rose off the couch as she shuddered and jack-knifed up on his thrusting fingers.

"Ooohh fuck, baby, aahhhh yessss...I'm cumming, oh fuck, I'm cumming..."

When she came, she almost threw him off her body. But he was heavier of the two and managed to stay astride her, now, his attention on his cock sliding furiously to and fro between her tits.

The milk had made a huge puddle at the bottom of her cleavage and he could hear the wet squishy noises as he fucked her tits almost demonically.

"Let me have your milk, baby, c'mon, fuck my tits harder now, ah yes, like that, baby, fuck faster now, baby, mama wants to taste her baby's milk!"

He began to move faster now, his hands back at her shoulders, pushing and tugging her down against his cock.

"Oh god, that feels so good, honey, fucking your tits, ah yes, that's so good, take this cock honey, take it and fuck it," he yelled as he began his short rabbit-thrusts that signaled the onset of his orgasm.

She waited with open mouth as he fucked her cleavage furiously for the last few strokes and then he was grunting and groaning as his cum spewed out from his cock, mixing with her milk till he didn't know which was which.

"Oh god, honey, take this and this and this, take it all, honey take it in your mouth and drink up your milk, honey," he blabbered incoherently and she slid down on the couch and fastened her mouth on his sprouting cock, trying to coax more of his juices and swallow it up.

After she had sucked him dry, he pulled out of her mouth and offered her his fingers. She giggled and sucked them clean.

"Now," he said, "Daddy wants his fuck."

She was always amazed at this aspect of his. At least, after the first bout, he would invariably want to fuck her in her pussy. No matter if he came outside it more than once, he always wanted to feel his cock inside her pussy.

She rose from the couch and he watched her, his cock getting hard as he watched the roll of her thighs and the jiggle of her enormous tits. She turned her back to him and grabbed the backrest of the couch and bent down, spreading her legs open.

Their bodies were covered up with their juices and her milk, so his hands slipped as he adjusted himself behind her waiting for her to reach down and spread her pussy lips. That done, he drew back, aimed his cock at her cunt and then plunged forward, sighing as he entered her opening right down to the hilt.

"Aahhhh, honey, your cunt is so hot!" he exclaimed, pausing as his entire length was lodged inside of her.

"That's because your cock is so hard," she giggled, clutching the cushion cover of the couch and resting her head on it. She thrust out her ass and he began his steady pounding into her.

She drew back slightly away from the couch so that he could hold her tits and knead them even as he fucked into her steadily.

Because he had already come, he lasted much longer. When he tired of the doggy position, he spun her around and pushed her into the couch. She sprawled back, her legs drifting wide apart. He held one leg up above her almost at right angles to her body and she slid the other over the armrest of the couch.

He slammed his cock inside her in this position. Their hips smacked against each other's as he fucked her faster and harder and she was moaning, pushing back against him. Her legs were as wide open as they could be. After a while, his hands slid from her hips to her tits. That boy could never keep his hands off her tits! As he pinched her nipples, grinding his cock faster inside her pussy, she extended her hands down their bodies to fondle his balls.

To him, it was amazing that her tits were still leaking milk. She seemed to have an endless supply. He looked down to watch his cock pummeling her.

"Oh my god, honey! I don't know what to do! I want my cock inside your pussy, inside your mouth and between your tits! I wish I had a dozen cocks!"

She laughed throatily, pushing back against his cock, lifting her ass off the sofa as she did so. "For now, baby, just fuck my cunt and play with my tits. Fuck my pussy, baby; I need your spunk inside of me. And don't forget the milk. Squeeze my tits and let it spurt out."

He grunted and began to fuck her faster, letting his dick slip inside her all the way before pulling it out till only the head was lodged inside. And then, pausing for a while, he would slam back inside her making her moan and jerk her body against the back of the couch.

Sweat that had collected on his brow began to drip down his forehead and onto her belly. His hands slipped over her tits, wet as they were with her milk and his come coated over them.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming again, baby; mama's cumming again, oh yes, fuck me harder baby, fuck your cock inside me faster!" she cried out, sliding her body up and down over the couch to greedily take his entire cock inside her.

"Here it comes, honey, here comes more milk for mama," he replied, thrusting into her, now with short and rapid strokes. "You are gonna get more milk from baby, mama, where you want it?"

Wrapping her legs around his hips, she allowed herself the luxury of bucking against his hips, coming for the second time in a row, gushing and flooding his cock with her juices.

"Wet my belly, baby, wet my stomach for me. I want you to come on my belly."

He groaned, and with a final deep thrust inside her that pinned her against the couch, he growled and pulled out his cock from her clutching pussy.

He shoved her so that she was lying on her back on the couch and then he was crawling up her thighs, straddling her hips. Kneeling there, he said, "Pump my cock, honey, pump my cock and make me come."

As he kneaded her tits, she wrapped a hand around his throbbing cock and began to jerk him off.

"Ugghhh, aahhhh, oh god, here comes your baby's milk," he cried out finally.

His juices shot out of his cock and the first drops splashed against her tits. He slid lower so that the flow was directed onto her belly and she moved her hands faster over his cock, feeling it spasm in her hand.

It swelled as the juices shot our, coating her belly liberally till the last spurts began to land on her hips. He leaned down to rub the tip of his cock over her cunt and she moved her hips up and down.

He bent down then and locked his mouth over hers. She opened her mouth, gratefully accepting his tongue and sucking on it.

Their hands ran over each other's bodies, spreading all the juices, rubbing them in. Finally, with a sigh, he drew back.

"Oh my god, Rani, you are such a good fuck," he murmured.

"You too, baby, you too," she replied.

******

"So, darling, how was your little session with our Captain?" he asked her, swallowing his whiskey and glancing at his wife.

Rani smiled. She was seated on the couch in the 'yoga' position; legs crossed under her. She head pulled out one large tit and was nursing the little girl.

"He's a randy son of a bitch, Sandy. Just can't seem to get enough. Once he watches the milk spurting from my tits and bingo! He's hard as steel and just doesn't seem to keep it down! He goes for my tits in a big way, you know."

He gave a short laugh. "Who doesn't? I wonder why Sara tells me that he just crashes out every night. Says his cock gets down like a pin, for gods sakes!"

"I'm telling you Sandy. He digs big tits and after his sessions with me, I bet he is too drained to fuck his pretty little wife."

"Pretty is the word for it. You have seen her, Rani. Can you see anything wrong with Sara? I bet you no normal man could keep his hands away from that little hot firecracker. Her pussy is as tight as a glove; almost like she's a virgin. And it seems like that after every time I fuck her it gets tighter and tighter. No. It isn't just getting drained. I bet there's more to it. She tells me he couldn't keep his hands off her just before and for a while after they got married. You tell me he fucks like a rabbit. And though Sara isn't a patch on you as far as tits are concerned, hers aren't exactly pimples."

She pulled out her other tit and transferred the baby to it, sighing contentedly as the girl fastened her mouth around it and began to suckle. "I don't know what to make of it either, darling. You say he didn't fuck his wife during the last week either?"

"That's what Sara tells me," he explained, pouring for himself another drink. "He just let her suck his cock once before hitting the sack. How many times did he do it today?"

"Twice. Wanted to fuck another time before he heard you drive in and beat a hasty retreat through the back door. Poor guy had his cock up at full mast when he stumbled back into his pants. Almost felt sorry for him. What about Sara?"

He grinned. "She's one hot number, darling. Had a quickie in the morning. I was waiting around the corner for the Captain's car to drive away. Was in and out in no time. She knew I was going to meet her in the morning. She was dressed in just bra and panties when I walked in. And boy! No sooner I walked in, she kind of just pushed me back on their bed and started sucking off my dick like it was the last time she was going to suck it. I had to literally pull her away before backing her against the wall and fuck the living daylights out of her, standing up. She loves that you know. Stands there against the wall and kind of just hops onto me, legs around my hips. Then, after he left for HQ, we did it twice."

The baby was now sleeping, having had her food. She rose from the couch, her tits still out of her blouse and laid the baby into the crib. She turned to him; he was still seated on the chair, nursing his drink.

"Enough of that whiskey, Sergeant Das," she admonished him, walking toward him. "This drink is better."

He laughed and slid his glass onto the table beside the chair. She walked up to him and straddled the chair, her legs spread wide apart, resting on the two armrests. She put her arms around his shoulders and leaned forward, pushing her naked tits into his face.

His arms went around her back and he pulled her to him, his mouth fastening on her left tit. He sucked and was awarded by the stream of copious flow of the milk. He took her right tit in his other hand and squeezed, feeling the milk spurting out and splashing against the side of his face.

"Aahhhh" she sighed. "Either the girl isn't having all her food or there's a hell of a lot."

He drew back, squeezing both her tits and allowing the milk to leak out from the big nipples. "There's hell of a lot of it. Remember how it was like when Partho was born? Hell, you wet your bra and blouse and had to change a set every two hours!"

She laughed gaily. "Those were the days, Sandy! So, tell me. What are we going to do about Manny and Sara?"

"Shit. Every one at the base calls him Captain and I often forget the fucker's name. Manny! Shit, what a fucking name!"

"It's actually Manoj. Seems that every one calls him Manny. What are we going to do about them, Sandy?"

"You really want to make it with Sara, don't you?" he asked her, an amused expression on his face.

"Not just with her, Sarge. It's been a long time since we had a four some. Something's missing in our life and we've got to get it back on rails."

He began to lick her wet tit and she shuddered. "It's so different when you guys do it. The baby doesn't give such a kick."

"You are thinking dirty, Mrs. Das. As for a foursome, there's Corporal Saha and his cute little wife Simi."

"You can't be serious! That girl's still a teenager! You dirty old man!"

"Saha will do anything I tell him to. Besides, I have seen the way he looks at you. Or, rather, your tits."

"I'd rather have Manny and Sara," she pouted.

"Man, but you really have the hots for Sara!"

"It just isn't that girl, Sandy. In his own way, Manny is pretty impressive too. He's got one hell of a cock and knows how to use it. In many ways, he reminds me of the young you."

"What's wrong with me now?" he demanded, bending down and lightly biting her nipple.

She laughed, cupping her tits and directing one into his mouth. "You are just as randy, Sandy. Randy Sandy. What a perfect name! It's just that I suppose Manny's got more experience than Saha and Sara, more experience than Simi. We got to get them back together. They don't know what they are missing."

"Slide back and take out my cock, Mrs. Das. I gotta hard on."

Still laughing, she slid back on his hips, keeping his face pressed on her tits and pulled the string of his pajamas. He lifted his hips to let her push it down to his knees. He was wearing no underwear and his erect cock sprang out.

He groaned into her tits when she wrapped one fist over his shaft. "God, what a cock!" she breathed.

"Bigger than his?" he mumbled.

"Oh hell, yes," she replied, beginning to jerk him off, fondling his balls with the other hand.

"Harder than his?"

"Yes, yes!"

"Hotter than his?"

"Yes, you bastard."

"Then why the hell are you still not fucking it?"

Her short gown had ridden over her hips when she had straddled the chair, exposing her hips and her naked ass. She pumped his cock and holding it still in one fist, slid forward on his hips.

"Oh god, you are so hot and wet!" he groaned, trying to stuff her entire tit in his mouth, which he knew was impossible.

"For you, Randy Sandy," she moaned, his cock buried inside her cunt till his balls tickled the base.

"Fuck my cock, baby, fuck my cock," he implored, lifting his hips against hers.

"Yes, oh god, yes. Suck on my tits, baby, suck my milk!"

His head went back to her jiggling tits and he managed to take one nipple in his mouth as she began to ride on his cock.

They rocked on the chair, her body riding him faster and faster.

"Deeper, baby, deeper."

"Take it, randy Sandy, take it!"

"Harder, baby, harder."

"Take it, damn you, take it!"

Then, they were just moaning and groaning and grunting as they coupled fiercely on the chair.

His eyes were closed and all he could see was the face of Sara.

Her eyes were wide open, staring at a point in space behind the chair. And all she could see through those wide open eyes was the image of Sandy, Manny and of course, Sara.

******

"What is wrong with you, Manny?"

"Who says something is wrong with me?"

"Me."

"I meant besides you."

Sara looked at her husband for a long time. He was sprawled out on the large leather chair, the inevitable drink in hand. For a change, he was on wine, not whiskey. He hadn't yet sizzled out which is why she had finally summoned the courage to ask him the question.

"Truth to tell, I don't know."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Hardly a week after we were transferred here and you are drinking yourself to death."

"Keep the booze thing out of it."

"The fucking booze has wiped away our fucking fuck lives!" she exclaimed shrilly, walking swiftly up to him and gesturing at the glass in his hand.

She didn't mean to, but the tip of her fingers toppled the glass from his hand, and he was also in the process of getting up from the chair. What resulted was that the wine from the glass spilled out and splashed all over her t-shirt.

"Shit, I'm sorry!" he murmured.

"Oh shit," she shrieked, jumping back and looking with dismay at the liquid, which had got the entire front of her, t-shirt wet.

He flopped back onto the chair and stared at her wet t-shirt; rather, his eyes were fixed on her nipples that were clearly outlined against her thin, flimsy t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and suddenly, he felt a stirring between his legs.

She glanced angrily at him and abruptly realized that he was staring at her tits, so plainly visible, now that it was soaked with the wine.

Her eyes drifted towards his crotch and she noticed the bulge there.

Could this be true, she thought, the faint beginning of a tremor running through her body. Her tits had actually managed to get him hard! Or...

She suddenly realized that it wasn't just her tits that had given him an erection. After all, she practically slept in the nude. It was the fact that they were wet!

All the anger vanished and she suddenly grinned at him. "Like?" she asked him playfully cupping her own tits and kneading them through the wet t-shirt.

He nodded dumbly as he poured out some more of the liquor from the bottle that he had kept on the table next to his chair. His eyes were still riveted on her tits as he proceeded to fill the glass to the brim.

"Come here," he muttered huskily.

She walked closer to him.

"Kneel down on the floor," he instructed and she obeyed him.

Slowly, almost deliberately, he tipped the glass over and watched the wine run down into her cleavage that was exposed when she had knelt down.

She shivered as the fiery liquid dribbled down from the top of her tits and emerged from the bottom of her t-shirt.

"Ooohh! That's naughty!" she exclaimed.

She was kneeling in front of him and her eyes were in level with his hard on.

"You have a erection!" she exclaimed.

He nodded, dumbly, almost hypnotically, pulling the string of his pajama and pushing it down over his hips. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock sprang out, hard and erect. He was amazed.

"Ooohh baby," she cooed, taking hold of his cock in her hands. She had to bend down slightly and this resulted in her tits pushing down against her gown, almost threatening to spill out.

As she slowly began to jerk his cock, he reached out and thrust his hands in her gown, taking hold of her wet tits and cupping them, as if he wanted to weigh them. She giggled.

"Wait," she said breathlessly, sliding back and raising her arms above her head.