Too Hot To Handle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull off my gown, darling."

He did and she emerged naked. He threw away the flimsy gown and with the same hand, picked up the bottle of wine from the table.

"I want to drink the wine from your fucking tits," he murmured hoarsely.

She cupped her tits and leaned forward. "Go on."

He tipped the bottle over and watched the stream of the wine dripping over her tits. She grabbed his cock again.

He leaned down and spread his mouth on her tits. They weren't like Rani's; but they were firmer.

She shivered as he ran his tongue over her tits.

"The nipples, honey, please lick them!" she breathed, jerking his cock faster.

She moaned when he tongued her nipples. He grasped her tits and squeezed them as he licked, and then, he took her tits, one after the other, in his mouth to suck on them.

She slid one hand around his neck and pressed his head closer to her tits, rising off the floor. It had been a long time since she had held his cock, so hard and erect. She fondled his balls, delighted that they too were swollen.

"I want you to bend over and take my cock between your tits," he groaned.

She nodded. "Let me get you wet," she said, bending down to take his cock in her mouth. He kept kneading her wet tits, his head thrown back in ecstasy, as she took more and more of his cock in her mouth.

"Wait," he muttered, pulling her head away from his cock. There was still some wine left in the bottle and he poured it over his cock.

"Now, drink from my cock," he said.

She laughed and bent down again, slipping his cock in her mouth. Effortlessly, she deep throated him and he was surprised that she didn't gag. He began to rise and lower his hips as her head began to bob up and down.

He sprawled back so that he was practically sleeping on the chair.

"Come on now, baby, fuck my cock with your tits."

She got off the floor and leaned into him. Her tits hung down and she positioned them over his thrusting cock.

She placed his cock between her tits and she pushed them together.

"Now, baby, move, move and fuck my cock"

She interlaced her fingers across her tits so that his cock wouldn't slip out and then began to move back and forth. She found it exciting. In the past, she had rubbed the tip of his cock over her nipples; but this was the first time she was fucking his cock between her tits.

His hard flesh scraped against the sides of her tits. He leaned down and managed to shove two fingers into her sopping pussy, making her moan.

As she writhed to fuck his cock in her cleavage, she began to move her body up and down to take in as much of his fingers inside her pussy.

"Oh my god," he grunted, fucking her tits faster. "You are going to make me come!"

She was delighted. It had been such a long time that he had climaxed and she desperately wanted to watch his juice.

"Go on, darling," she muttered, "come on my tits; come all over them and mix it with the wine!"

He sank his fingers deep inside her cunt and began to rock faster. Both had their eyes fixed on his cock watching it piston in and out of her tits.

"Oh my god," he gasped through clenched teeth.

She began to move faster, aware that he was close to coming.

He gave a hoarse shout, grabbed her shoulder with his free hand and pushed forward.

"Oh god, oh god," he chanted.

And then he was spurting his juice. She held him fast between her tits watching his come shoot out from his cock. His come hit her chin first, and then, the force decreased. The juice splashed her cleavage, and he pulled it out, jerking wildly on it and aiming the flow over her tits.

His eyes were closed and all he could see was Rani and her tits.

Her eyes were open, watching his cock spurting. The image of Sandy filled her mind.