Too Soft Of A Bed

Story Info
A nagging back ache brings about unexpected results.
6.6k words
4.51
218.9k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,437 Followers

I had gone into the service straight out of high school, primarily because there was no way at the time to further my education by going to college. My younger sister Janice had done much better in school than I had, given several scholarship opportunities, and upon graduation which was only a couple of months away now for her, would be able to take advantage of going back to school where I had not. Already eighteen, she was an attractive young woman with long dark hair, ocean blue eyes, and a flirtatious smile that she often used to her advantage, which she immediately began doing to my service buddy Dave who had come to stay with us for a while, looking for work and hopefully finding a place of his own to stay in shortly after that.

There was plenty of room at the old house, I had two older siblings, a brother and sister who had moved out long ago, now married with families of their own. So when I asked my folks if Dave could come and stay with us for a while, they (along with my flirtatious sister) welcomed him with open arms.

At six feet, an inch perhaps taller than I was, with similar builds though he had green eyes instead of brown, we could nearly pass as brothers, with even our looks somewhat being the same. But Dave was, and immediately became part of the family after moving in with us, as he and I began searching for work, though enjoying the "down time" as we called it having just been released from the service.

Janice had more than enough credits to graduate from school already, and though she continued to attend school, she had a light afternoon schedule, which allowed her to come home far earlier than most of her classmates did. With mom and dad at work during the day, I began to see a side of my sister I hadn't seen before, and though I'd been gone myself for the better part of two years now, it wasn't just the sudden growth and maturity she had gone through during that time, but the obvious change in attitude that I also saw whenever mom and dad weren't around. The only way I could describe it accurately, was to simply say my sister Janice was a naughty woman.

That very point being expressed one afternoon to me by Dave shortly after my sister had come home. I had been sitting downstairs in the den watching TV when Dave came down to join me.

"Man, I really don't know what to think about your sister," he said candidly.

"Why? What'd she do now?"

We lived in a very large, three-story room home, the main or master bedroom where my folk's slept being on the top floor, along with several other rooms now used mostly for storage. The second floor consisted of six additional bedrooms, along with two baths, one of which was shared by Janice and I, the other being given to Dave for his own use, though connected to the smaller of the bedrooms, though he didn't mind as he didn't have much in the way of personal clothing and items anyway. The main floor contained all the living, eating, and entertaining areas, including a large added on den that my father had built. Though the property surrounding the place was still substantial at just over three acres, at one time during the civil war, it had once operated as a small plantation, a summer home in fact for the people who'd originally owned this place in addition to another (somewhat famous one) further south.

"Well, I was just coming out of my room, thought I'd head downstairs and raid the refrigerator," he began. "About that time, your sister comes out of the bathroom, it was obvious she'd been in taking a shower as I'd heard someone go in and do that earlier, anyway, she's busily drying her hair with a towel, has another one wrapped around her as she comes out. Next thing I know, the one she's wearing, well...let's just say she's suddenly not wearing any more as it falls off her."

"That must have been funny," I said imagining it, "I can just imagine her embarrassment and surprise when that happened."

"Yeah, more like me who was the one embarrassed and surprised, not your sister! I expected her to make a grab for the towel or something you know? But all she did was stand there smiling at me, even took the towel off her head, shaking her wet hair out some, and THEN leaned over picking up the other one, still smiling, still looking at me, and then walked by me without covering herself up, before going into her room!"

That was a little surprising to hear. As I recalled, Janice had been considerably a lot shyer than that as I remembered just before leaving, even the swimwear she'd worn back then had been considered fairly modest, though I had seen her wearing a very skimpy, somewhat revealing one shortly after arriving home.

"I think she likes you," I responded, joking around with him more than anything, especially as I knew that my shy friend was still a virgin and intended on staying that way until he got married.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I think she's sweet on you. Hell...maybe next time she'll invite you into her shower."

He blushed upon hearing that. "Next time I hear the shower running, I think I'll turn around and head the other way, might be safer that way."

"Yeah, might be," I said continuing to laugh at him.

I had no idea of course, nor had I really thought about it, if my younger sister was in fact sexually active already, or just going through the motions. In a way, I half thought she was just trying out some moves on him or something, still unsure of herself, but with Dave being a somewhat safe target to shoot at, the fact that she was, didn't surprise me.

It was a couple of days later however, that I got a firsthand idea of what Janice was doing to poor Dave, and actually found it amusing, though additionally somewhat exciting too, though I had certainly never thought about any of my sisters in that regard before either.

On the second and third floors of the house, there was a small walkway that ran all the way around, just large enough to sit a few chairs or a small table outside of our rooms, each having its own entryway leading out to it. At the time I was doing just that, enjoying a book I'd begun reading along with nice cold beer when I saw Janice come out of the house directly below me, tossing out a large fluffy comforter on the grass which was next to the pool a few moments later. She was again wearing the same bright blue bikini I had seen her in once before as she obviously prepared to do a little late afternoon sunbathing. I really didn't think much about it, until I saw her sit down, glance about briefly, though for whatever reason, she never looked up towards where I was sitting, and took of her top.

As kids, I had seen her nude perhaps a handful of times, and there again always only briefly, and always usually accompanied by a wailing and gnashing of teeth for having done so, either inappropriately walking in on her in some manner or fashion of undressing, or barging (sometimes purposely) into her bath in an effort to purposely embarrass her yes, as kids were sometimes often wont to do. And sure yes, as she grew and matured, so did her figure, which I now realized had continued to do so, though I hadn't seen her for a number of years now by this time, as her fairly large sized, very supple, very firm breasts came tantalizingly into view.

Not wanting her to catch me looking at her, I quietly scooted my chair back, though still being able to lean forward through the slats in the railing that served as a safety rail for the walkway and still be able to see her. I knew that spying on my own sister was weird enough, but I was curious to get a peek at what she now looked like. But content with just seeing her boobs wasn't enough as I watched her also quickly glance about before removing her bottoms as well, though she now rolled over onto her stomach, giving me only the briefest glimpse of her totally shaved pubic area. And though she had now concealed her pert breasts and mound, I was treated to the visual of my own sister's lovely tight tanned ass. It was clearly evident she'd been doing this for a while, as she had absolutely no tan lines to speak of.

I had just about decided to go back into my room through the sliding glass door when I saw Dave come walking outside heading towards the pool area. Carrying a towel, wearing a pair of swim trunks, I knew he was coming out for his afternoon swim, something he always did around this time, and something as I now realized Janice damn well knew as she lay there, expectantly waiting for him. Coming around the side of the house, Dave didn't spot her immediately, not until he was nearly on top of her, causing her to look up towards him upon hearing him.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were out here!" he stammered awkwardly upon seeing my sister.

I grinned, shaking my head as I sat there looking down at the two of them, it was almost comical in a way. Janice lifted herself up, using her elbows to do so, but simultaneously allowing her breasts to be exposed as they dangled down invitingly, giving Dave a clear and unobstructed view of them as she did so.

"Going for a swim?" she asked though obviously she knew that was his intent. "Just got out myself," she lied lying there.

"Ah yeah, I was planning on it," he continued to stammer, trying hard not to stare at her, though she wasn't making that any easier on him either as she suddenly sat up.

"Well don't let me stop you," she now said, once again smiling, though fully revealing herself to him in the process. I watched as poor Dave slid by her, diving into the pool, which was even the shallow end, causing Janice to laugh, along with myself, though I chuckled quietly in doing so, seeing Dave re-submerge rubbing his head, which he'd obviously hit diving in.

As Dave swam doing a few laps, Janice continued to sit watching him, though her back was turned towards me, but she was obviously still trying to give Dave a view, even though he seemed to be trying to ignore her the best that he could while she sat there.

Finally having enough of the silly game going on outside, I went back in all the while chuckling to myself over my own sister's new found boldness, and poor Dave's equally shy Puritanism, an interesting match.

It was a few days later when Dave came to dinner, wincing with pain as he sat down. He had been nursing a back injury for some time, something he'd sustained while in the service, and which I knew about. He'd already told me that the bed he was sleeping on was too soft, and I had mentioned to him that mine was considerably harder, and that perhaps we should go ahead and switch beds, if not our rooms, something I didn't mind doing for him, knowing how bad his back really was.

Even mom applied some sort of deep-heating ointment on it for him, which seemed to help, but then suggested herself that perhaps the two of us should switch rooms for the night, and perhaps next day make it an even more permanent swap. Personally, I'd always preferred the old feathered beds we still had, and had missed them in the service, still never really getting used to the harder firmer mattresses we'd been given to sleep on, not to mention the ground.

We had nearly finished eating dinner when Janice arrived home, one of her rare days when she'd stayed over after school helping out on one of the many committee's she was involved with. Around mom and dad she was once again that other self, barely speaking, let alone acknowledging mine or Dave's presence, and disappeared shortly after that up to her own room where she spent the rest of her time until it was time for all of us to head off to bed.

As we'd already agreed earlier to do, I soon after went into Dave's room to sleep, and he into mine. As I had always done, I slept naked, it was a hot summers night, though a cool breeze usually drifted through during the evening just enough to make it comfortable while sleeping, so I along with everyone else, usually kept the sliding doors to our rooms open. The room was pitch black, there was no moon out at all, so the room along with the rest of the house was considerably darker than usual because of it.

Sound asleep, as I was also a very sound sleeper, it took several moments for me to begin to realize that something weird was going on, though initially I thought I was just having a very erotic dream...too erotic as it turned out.

As I began to come around, and realized in doing so that I had a very hard firm erection, and that someone was currently sucking it, I started to sit up, my voice groggy, sleepy as I did so, which is probably why Janice didn't pick up on the fact that it was me and not Dave who's cock she currently had in her mouth.

"Janice?" I managed to squeak out in surprise and alarm, trying to sit up.

I felt her hands pushing me back however, her mouth still securely wrapped around my prick as she tried speaking. "Shhh, you'll wake everyone," she cautioned, and then added, "Please, don't stop me or make me go, I've been wanting to do this ever since you came here."

There was no excuse really, which I later blamed on my own confusion and sleepiness, though I was within moments no longer so as I felt my sister's mouth hungrily devouring my prick. A thousand thoughts entered my mind all at once, none of which made any sense, or gave me excuse for allowing her to continue doing what she was doing. There is no doubt I should have more forcefully made her stop, making her realize the mistake she had made, and though she'd have no doubt been mortified, I know that we'd have sat laughing about it later afterwards when we thought about it. Instead, I lay there letting her suck me, lick me, pleasure me in ways I hadn't felt in too long a time, another excuse, another reason I remained silent, letting her continue to touch me, suck me, and fondle my shaft. Somehow I blanked out that this was my sister, it was dark after all, and I couldn't really see her, or she me obviously. At the moment, it was all about the sensation, something I hadn't felt or enjoyed with another woman for almost a year now, and something I had been missing for far longer than I cared to admit.

To be honest, I don't know what might have happened had I continued to just lay there letting her mouth work its magic on me, which it was. The first tingle of knowing release not that far away now, but when she spoke again, the very words she used made me realize I couldn't just lay here and continue on with this charade without her realizing the mistake she had made. I felt her mouth finally release me, the movement of her body as she slithered upwards, attempting to straddle me as she did so.

"Please, please fuck me now," she breathed in a half whisper.

For a moment, it was as though time stood still, yet in that moment I knew exactly what I had to do, and how I had to do it. I knew the moment she realized that she had made a mistake, she was more than likely to freak out, especially as I'd continued to lay there, allowing her to suck on me, suck on her brothers cock without telling her she was sooner than now anyway.

Before she could cunt me, which she was attempting to do at that moment, I shifted, wrapping my arms around her and rolling her over as I did so onto her back. Taking this as some sort of accepting sign however, she rolled with me, expecting I am sure for me to plunge into her at that moment, which I was sorely tempted to actually do. Instead, I placed my hand over her mouth, using the weight of my body to pin her to the bed instead.

"Don't scream, listen to me," I said, letting her know in the heartbeat of a moment, hearing the sound of my voice, that she had indeed made a mistake, but also in that very same moment, telling her as I did so, that I'd allowed her to continue making it.

And of course she did struggle, briefly, until I again asked, pleaded with her to remain calm and listen to what I had to say before she bolted from my room back into her own, which I knew she would have done, leaving a tornado of debris in unspoken words behind if I'd let her.

When I had finally secured from her the promise that she wouldn't run from my room, would let me say something before she did so, I finally took my hand away from her mouth, and lifted some of my weight from her, though fully expecting her to flee as I did that. She didn't however, feeling her more like collapse in her own confusion as the reality of what had just happened washed over her like a tidal wave. Now I did sit up, allowing her to do the same.

"What the fuck!" she exclaimed finally, which I knew now was a defense of anger, and had fully expected, though thankfully she spoke far more softly when even saying that than I would have under the same circumstances.

And again, had I not allowed it to continue, I could have made the claim that I was myself confused, sleepy and groggy when first feeling her, realizing then she had made the mistake, explaining to her about the switch of rooms that she couldn't have known about, but I hadn't done that. I'd allowed it to go on instead. All I could do then was apologize, somehow...if I even could, and admit that I had succumbed to my own desires, sensations, and somehow get her to understand that, perhaps not enough to as yet forgive me for doing it, but enough so that she could at least find a way to do so later. It was the best I could possibly hope for at that point.

She listened, which surprised me as I said that, as I actually sat there on the side of the bed naked as she was, telling her all this. And I was again surprised as she didn't move away from me as I might have expected, our thighs close enough to actually touch as we sat there in the dark together.

"There's no excuse for it Janice," I said once again for perhaps the fifth or sixth time. "It's just been a long time since I've even been with a woman, and using the fact I was at first sleepy, and groggy that I didn't even know it was you, let alone anyone else, is no good reason for letting you continue on without realizing it was me. Again, I'm sorry, but the simple truth of it is, it felt too fucking good, and I didn't want it to stop!"

There was only a momentary pause, I sat quietly waiting now for the explosion to come, hoping when it did, it would still at least be a quiet one, but when she spoke, the only explosion that came was the one inside my own head as I tried to make coherent sense out of what she asked me.

"It did?"

"Yes, it did," I said simply, still expecting her to now stand up and leave, but she didn't.

"Really?"

"Yes...really."

There was a momentary pause before she spoke again, though it seemed like an eternity before she did.

"Promise you won't say anything to anyone about this...ever!" she said.

"I promise," I said honestly, for the very first time feeling relieved.

"Promise?" she asked once again

"I promise!" I said assuring her that I wouldn't, though short of tearing out my own heart, I didn't know any other way of convincing her that I meant it either. Then I felt her reaching over, her hand once again wrapping around my somewhat still stiff prick. She stroked it.

"Janice?" I said questionably, now confused all over again, this is not what I had expected, though neither had she obviously.

"Have you ever thought about anything like this? Growing up together I mean?" She asked still stroking me, feeling me suddenly begin to stiffen within her hand.

"Well yeah, a few times," I admitted, though still wondering myself now what the hell the two of us were doing, or rather what she was, though I again sat there allowing her to do it.

"Me too," she said softly, then adding as though this made any more sense than anything else had up until now either. "I once caught Debra and Mark fooling around," she whispered excitedly.

"You did? Where?" I asked suddenly interested, and then in a strange way, Janice and I seemed to slip back in time together, back to a time when as kids we'd naturally formed an alliance against our much older siblings, who had seemingly formed an alliance of their own, a far more intimate one than I'd ever realized, and was just now hearing about. Once again, we were sitting together just like the old days, sharing confidences, secrets, against the two of them, even though they were no longer here with us, no longer doing or involved in doing as far as either one of us knew anyway, what they had once been doing together.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,437 Followers
12