Too Tired From Work

Story Info
Computer job can be tiring, and exciting!
928 words
3.81
31.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xkk
xkk
2 Followers

Here it goes ..

It is a hot summer day and you have been working at your PC all day long! It is so hot and humid that you can only wear a summer dress with no underwear.

You can feel the sweat running down your neck, and onto your body inside the summer dress. The summer dress is one of those flimsy white one, so your body is clearly outlined. And with the heat and sweat sticking to your silky smooth skin, you start to have this dreamy kind of feeling, and you fell asleep ...

In a half-awaken state, you can feel something moving over your arm. You opened your eyes, and saw the "mouse" sliding over your skin, under the sleeve of your dress and then onto your shoulder. You do not believe that this could be real, so you decided to let the "dream" continue ...

You can feel the mouse continue "rolling", and it is so slow and smooth that it is like someone caressing and arousing you. It is now rolling from your shoulder down to your beautiful breast, slowly, lingering over every inch that it traveled, you keep telling yourself that this cannot be real .. right?

The "rolling" continues, and it is now circling around your areolas, and onto your sensitive nipples. It feels like a finger drawing circle, ... and you cannot help but to sigh ... "ahhhh" ...

At about the same time, you felt someone touching your lower leg, behind your knee, but you know that you are alone. You stole a glance, and saw no one in the room.

You look down your dress, and saw something "crawling" under the dress, like a rat, but you cannot feel any tiny feet. Your eyes scanned the table and noticed something missing. You saw a cable sticking out under your dress, so you unbutton the dress, and discovered what it is ... and that was the joystick that you have not used for a while ... with a handle (or grip) like no other ...

The joystick continues to travel up your leg, and because of the sweat, it feels like a tongue licking over your sensitive skin. And somehow it knows all your sensitive secret places, for example, that little area behind your knee ...

You are now fully aroused, and you start to think that this is actually happening, for real!! A rush of fright went through you, but it is quickly changed into to an excitement, as the thought of being attacked by an "unknown being" is like nothing you had ever experienced.

You can feel the familiar heat (and moistness) at the most precious spot of your body. There is a need to be fulfilled, and it overcomes the "logic" that this cannot be actually real.

As if it knows your need, the tip of the joystick is now sliding up your thigh, moving close to the wet spot. Naturally, you spread your legs to invite the joystick or whatever is the being. At the end, the joy stick reaches its goal, but it hesitates, and only making feather-like touches on your sensitive skin, especially on the clit ...

"Ahhhh ..." ... it is actually teasing you, and you cannot help but lift your hips hoping that it will slide in. Unexpectedly, it seems to enjoy the teasing and back off. At the same time, the mouse on your breasts was tickling your other nipple ...

This continues for like an eternity, and your need is now at a level that you no longer cares what is doing this to you ... "Oh please ... whoever you are ... " ...

And suddenly, tired of the teasing, the joy stick aims at the entrance, and slides in ... "ahhhh" ... Though the texture is smooth, the special grip of the joy stick feels like ripple inside, and it seems to reach some sensitive places that you never knew existed before.

After reaching the end with its 4 inches, it started to slide out, leaving an inch, and the piston action started. The ripple on the grip continues to heighten your pleasure, and you are no longer sitting in front of the computer.

It is like you are floating on cloud, is this Heaven or is this Hell? You do not care, because there is only one thing that you want right now ... as if in synch with your thought, the piston action speeds up, and it feels like more than one mouse that is rolling on your nipple ...

You are floating higher and higher ... .. and finally you reached the peak and gently fall back onto earth ....

You wake up ... and found yourself in front of the computer. Everything seems to be exactly the way they was ... the hard disk is still humming, the mouse and the joy stick are still where they were ...

However, you found your dress is undone and can definitely feel the sensual sensation. It feels like a phantom lover that does not exist, so you told yourself that it was not real. You button up your dress, and continue with what you were doing before.

THE END??

And the last scene on the screen, the camera pans to the joy stick. And with the dim light through the window, it is obvious that there is a shiny substance on the otherwise dull gray plastic ... it looks wet ... with a nice sweet smell ... and it seems to be bending ...??

xkk
xkk
2 Followers