Tool Man

Story Info
Home Improvement was never like this!
1.3k words
4.03
31.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like all married couples, my husband and I frequently find ourselves in a rut, sexually, and are always looking for new avenues to explore to break up the monotony. He is enthusiastic, but he just lacks in creativity. So I am usually the one to think up new sexual adventures. I don't mind, but sometimes I just wish he'd surprise ME with something totally new, and erotic, maybe a little bit naughty. Well....maybe a LOT naughty!

Last weekend, he gave me the surprise of our married lives! He had been spending what seemed like a lot of extra time fooling around in his work shop, which is a separate little building apart from the house. Last Saturday afternoon, he was in that work shop AGAIN, while I weeded the flower beds. He called me to come into the shed. I walked up the path and into the shed. He met me at the door, took me by the hand, and led me to what looked like a swing, only adult-sized, suspended from a large hook mounted into the ceiling. He turned me and pushed me backwards into the swing, grabbed my wrists, snapped black leather cuffs on them, and before I realized what he was doing, he had clipped the cuffs to a hook high over my head! I could only gasp and stare at him.

Hanging from each corner of the ceiling was a noose made from nylon rope. He slipped one loop around my foot, over my knee, then tightened the rope so that my knee was pulled up and out. He did the same to my other leg with the other rope noose. My legs were spread very wide apart. He looked down at me with a grin, turned to his tool bench and came back with a pair of hand-held grass cutters, the ones with long, sharp, scissoring blades. He started at the bottom of my t-shirt (fortunately, it was an old one!) and he snipped slowly up, up, up the front of the shirt until it fell open, exposing my bare breasts. I hadn't worn a bra that day. I felt the cold blades on my shoulders, cutting the sleeves, until they, too, fell apart. He pulled the shirt away and threw it to the floor. My heart was beating quickly and my nipples were stiff with excitement. He teased them with the cold steel tips of the grass cutters, delightful little sharp pricks, and they puckered even tighter.

Then I felt the cold blades on my thigh as he began to cut off my shorts, slowly slicing up to my crotch, which had begun to feel warmer. A few more snips and the shorts were gone, leaving only my silky panties. My legs were held so widely apart by the ropes that the clipper blades slipped easily under the elastic, against my swollen labia. A couple more snips and my ruined panties were lying on top of the heap of clothing, and I was suspended, naked and spread-eagled!

His excitement was apparent by the bulge in the front of his baggy shorts, but he didn't say anything. He picked up an oil can and put it to my lips. I pursed my lips, wide-eyed, and pulled back, protesting. He grabbed the front of my hair to hold my head still, and squirted. It was chocolate syrup! I laughed and opened my mouth, and he let the wonderful sweet drops fall onto my tongue. He also "oiled" my nipples and then sucked the stickiness off greedily. My head fell back with delight, and it was frustrating not to be able to grab his head and force him to take more of my breast into his mouth as he sucked. He continued to dribble the chocolate syrup down my tummy, into my belly button, and lower still. His tongue left a trail of its own as it licked the sweet syrup. He straightened, took a step back, and then sent several strong blasts of the sticky brown liquid straight into my pussy! I jumped involuntarily as each stream hit, because it stung just a tiny bit as it made sudden contact with my sensitive skin. He then dove in and devoured the chocolate, slurping and sucking as I squealed and squirmed around in my sling.

Abruptly, he stopped, returned to the bench and came back with his electric sander. In place of the sandpaper, however, he had attached his round car-buffing pad. The sensations as the furry wheel "buffed" my nipples were intense and stimulated them in a way that they'd never been before. I'd never felt them swell to such a size! Back and forth, one nipple, then the other, as jolts of excitement shot down to my crotch area. I had to practically beg and sob for him to stop so that I could catch my breath. He switched off the sander, finally, and then quickly attached a thin plastic tie-wrap fastener around each nipple, which squeezed them so tightly, that they bulged like berries ready to burst. He pinched and tweaked each swollen tip until I was whimpering for mercy.

But he wasn't finished yet. The next tool to appear was his power drill, the variable-speed reversing power drill! He had tied many thin little leather thongs to the extra long drill bit, and they spun quickly as the motor whirred. He let them rotate against my inner thighs, inching closer and closer to my wide-open and dripping pussy, softly and sensually at first, but as the speed of the drill increased, it began to sting! My thighs began to turn bright red and I gasped as he moved the thongs upward and let them brush the inner folds of my pussy. It was exquisite torture, the thong tips bit my clit like a hundred little mosquitoes, but yet, the sensation was erotic. Soon my pussy was swollen even larger, bright purple and dripping with my juices. I just couldn't hold still as I wiggled my bottom back and forth in the swinging seat. Then...

Then, came the finale, the piece de resistance. He had fastened a huge, cock-shaped dildo to the end of his power hammer, the big, fierce tool that acted like a small jack-hammer! I was truly frightened at the prospect of what this thing might do to me, but I was so wet, it slipped right in. He pulled the tool's trigger, the dildo began to move with a slow in-and-out motion. It also began to rotate as it pistoned. As he increased the pressure on the trigger, it moved faster and faster in and out, and I began to convulse in the most earth-shattering orgasm I had ever had. I had barely come down from that one when another one began. The relentless driving and spinning of the power hammer sent me into the throes of climax after mind-blowing climax. So intense were they that I must have lost consciousness for a few seconds, because I opened my eyes to see my husband standing over me, holding the power hammer like Rambo. He must have gotten his movies mixed up, because he winked at me and said, in his best Schwartenegger accent, "I'll be bock!"

He tossed the tool onto the workbench, and turned back to me with the most raging hard-on I'd ever seen him have. He grabbed my upturned ass, and began to fuck my sopping pussy, hard. He couldn't duplicate the action of the power tool, of course, but the feeling of warm human flesh was welcome after all the machinery, and I had one last, shuddering climax. I heard him shout, slam into me even harder, and shoot load after load of hot cum into me. I don't think he had ever pumped me so full, and as he stood and slowly stroked in and out of my sated pussy, he untied the nooses, uncuffed my wrists, and we fell to the floor in an exhausted heap.

Needless to say, I don't call him "uncreative" anymore! Neither do I complain about the time he spends in his work shop. In fact, I'm spending a lot more time in there myself, planning some "home improvement" projects of my own!