Tools of the Trade

Story Info
Jenny is on her own with two horny workmen.
7.9k words
4.43
109.7k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indigirl
Indigirl
82 Followers

Somehow part of another story became attached to Tools of the Trade when it was first published! I have no idea how that happened. It wasn't even written by me!! I resubmitted Tools of The Trade, and hope the problem does not re-occur. None of the text from ToTT has been altered.

This is a work of pure fiction. All characters are fictional and not meant to represent any persons living or dead. The story deals with 'Reluctance' and is not meant to imply sex taken by force against anyone's will.

A/N: Significant changes have been made to the first draft of this story. Huge thanks, editor L31_DECODED, for your invaluable help and support!

oooooo

Jenny Francis was a quiet young woman. She was a healthy, slender 19 year old but she didn't go to nightclubs wearing slutty clothes and she wasn't attached to her mobile phone 24/7. She had a part-time job at an animal shelter and tended to enjoy romance novels instead of the latest celebrity gossip. She didn't worry about the latest fads or trends and she was cautious around other women her age who talked loudly about sex and how many parties they'd reeled home drunk from. She wasn't exactly a prude, she just didn't like their screeching voices and the way they shoved their tits in everyone's faces, even in the corner shop at 8am while people were buying milk. At the same time, she often wondered how they could be so confident, so brash. So happy to display all the mounds of flesh that she normally kept hidden. Maybe confidence was just something you were born with.

Jenny Francis wasn't depressed or even cripplingly shy, she just liked to keep to herself. She still lived with her mother Rosalie in a small suburban house at the end of a quiet street, but she was looking forward to moving into a place of her own once she had begun working full-time.

She was also still a virgin. She came in for much teasing about it, but she tried not to let it bother her. She did think a lot about men and the things they did. She owned a stash of erotic fiction and she would regularly take out a raunchy novel and titillated herself with stories about men with huge cocks ravishing reluctant women in the woods. These stories always gave her a heady tingling sensation not only between her legs, but all over her body, and even, it seemed, in her mind. She wondered what it would be like to be ravished against her will by a handsome, assertive man who wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. She imagined being tied to a tree and licked all over by a hunter or a woodsman or even a hirsute, half-crazed mountain man, their tongues probing and prodding her all over. These men, of course, would always be hunky and virile, manly and macho. Not like the weedy office-bound joggers she saw every morning, lifting their pale legs in the air while they leaned against their cars and talked non-stop into their phones with their agonized little voices.

Jenny was certainly attractive enough to entice men. She stood around 5'5" and weighed around 110lbs. There was nothing particularly outstanding about her oval face and straight brown hair, but her green eyes were clear and bright and unaffected by drugs or alcohol and her mouth was blessed with naturally pink, bow-shaped lips. Her skin was fresh and smooth and she wore just the barest amount of foundation makeup so as not to clog her pores. Her breasts were nicely rounded and tipped with pale nipples that she sometimes studied in the mirror, trying to decide whether the left one was slightly higher than the right. At night she would sometimes touch her nipples and imagine her lone woodsman nibbling on them until they stiffened and puckered into little rock-hard pebbles.

At the other end of the scale, Rosalie was not quiet in the least. Rosalie was into alternative medicine and was training to be a practitioner, and the last two weeks had been particularly noisy because she was having the basement converted into a work area. Rosalie knew exactly how she wanted her work area to look, but the workmen she called in were always laughing and shaking their heads over her ideas of soothing lava lamp displays and aroma diffusers as though she were an airhead stuck in the 90s instead of a woman who was making something of herself.

The workmen always arrived in teams. There was 'Dave and Frank' the electricians, 'Joe and Gary' the joiners, 'Phil and Mackie' the plasterers, plus the odd assortment of random apprentices who drifted in and out carrying toolkits and pretending to look busier than they were. They drank tea and took the piss and laughed and shouted and always left a mess behind that Rosalie and Jenny spent hours cleaning up afterwards, even though they always insisted they'd left the place 'exactly as they found it.'

Jenny worked Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and the occasional Saturday shift. On Tuesday afternoon, as the workmen clattered around in the basement, drilling and banging and talking at the tops of their voices, Rosalie poked her head around Jenny's bedroom door. "I'm going out," she said. "Crystal forgot she had a dental appointment and she needs someone to pick the kids up from school. You don't mind, do you? It's just Joe and Gary down in the basement today. They won't disturb you- well, apart from the banging." Rosalie and Jenny both pulled identical faces as a crash came from somewhere downstairs followed by an audible curse. "We'll be lucky if they don't bring the whole house down one of these days," she sighed.

"I don't mind," Jenny smiled. "I like Joe and Gary. If I get bored I'll go and make them some tea and watch them smash holes in the wall."

Rosalie laughed. "They'd better bloody not smash holes in my walls! Anyway, I don't know how long I'll be, so tell them to just finish up and leave when they're ready." Rosalie glanced at her wristwatch. "Honestly, that Crystal. She'd forget her bloody head if it wasn't screwed on."

Jenny listened to the sounds of her mother pounding down the stairs and shouting to the men that Jenny was around if they needed anything. She heard their cheery voices and then the slam of the front door. Unlike Jenny, Rosalie never did anything quietly. After a few more moments the car door banged and the engine purred and then Rosalie was gone, off to save her kooky friend's life once again.

Jenny turned a page of her latest romance novel, 'The Embrace of A Stranger', in which the heroine, Geneva, was being pursued by a man she barely knew. He was tall, broad and handsome, and Jenny wondered why Geneva was even running. Jenny's whole body tingled when she read passages that described the man and his lust for the beautiful woman who kept slipping off his radar. She immediately launched into one of her more erotic fantasies of being tied up and ravished by the man's hot, probing tongue.

"Fucking crappy piece of shit!" came a loud shout from downstairs, followed by the distinctive sound of Joe laughing like a drain. Jenny sighed and shook her head, her fantasy immediately dissolving. Gary Mills was always swearing at everything. His tools, his suppliers, his van, when he dunked his biscuits into his tea and they broke off. Everything was always a crappy piece of shit.

Jenny knew she wasn't going to get much reading done without her mother downstairs to keep an eye on the men. She closed her book and thumped her way downstairs, calling, "what have you done now, Gary?"

Joe came to the top of the basement staircase and winked at her as she descended to the hallway. "The numpty's only broken the handle off his brand new screwdriver that he bought just yesterday."

Jenny shook her head. "Is there anything he hasn't broken yet?"

"Yeah, his promise to keep being an impossible cunt," Joe said, then bit his lip. "Shit, sorry. I mean, fuck. I mean, sorry. Shouldn't keep swearing, should I."

Jenny blushed slightly. "It's all right," she smiled. "Anyway, I'm going to make some tea. Fancy a cup?"

"When have we ever said no to tea?" Joe grinned. "OI, GARY," he yelled down the basement stairs. "Want some tea, cunt?"

"Fuck off, twat," came the reply.

"That's a yes," said Joe. He followed Jenny into the kitchen. "So. Rosie's gone on a mission, has she?"

"Yep." Jenny filled the kettle and switched it on. "Another one of Crazy Crystal's last-minute crises. Mum goes running every time. It's a good thing Crystal usually returns the favour, eventually."

"Rosie's amazing," Joe smiled. "If I was 20 years older..." he laughed as Jenny made a choking sound. "I'm kidding, babe. I know she's not that old. What- early thirties?"

Jenny grinned. "A little bit older than that, although she won't thank me for saying it. She tries hard to stay in shape though. She and Crystal are always going off on spa weekends. She'll be thrilled to know it's paying off."

"Aye, she looks great," Joe said. "Anyway, people worry too much about age. I'm 29. If I look as good as Rosie does when I'm her age..." he thought about that for a moment. "Wait. What the fuck am I on about? I'm talking like a bird!"

Joe's laugh made Jenny's stomach do strange things. As she poured three mugs of tea she imagined him in one of her fantasies. Joe Naven was tall, about six foot. He had close cut dirty blond hair and crinkly blue eyes. He was neither too broad nor too slender. He wore a faded old Led Zeppelin T-shirt. His teeth were white and even, and they looked natural, not artificially bleached. His hands looked strong and he had veiny forearms. When she thought he wasn't looking, she glanced quickly at the front of his work trousers. There was a slight bulge under the heavy duty fabric and she went hot when he looked at her over the rim of his mug and winked.

Gary came thumping up from the basement, muttering under his breath. He was older than Joe, around thirty seven or eight. Jenny had briefly entertained the notion that Gary might click with Rosalie over one of the many cups of tea she made for him, but Gary was always talking about some woman called Danielle who pissed him off all the time with her demands for clothes and 'bling' but whom he seemed to adore, because she was 'good in bed'. Gary was around 5'11", with short dark hair and deep set brown eyes. He was quite well built, with strong biceps and muscled thighs. He went to the gym a lot and from all accounts he broke things there, too. He told Rosalie that once he'd put his money in the vending machine for a snack, and no sooner had the coin hit the bottom of the slot than the entire machine went nuts, spitting out granola bars and packets of dried fruit like it was Las Vegas.

"Fucking stupid screwdriver," he blurted, slamming the two pieces of the offending item onto the kitchen counter. "Five fucking quid that cost me."

"S'cos you're a cheap cunt," Joe grinned, slurping his tea.

"Why don't you shut it?" Gary gave Joe a hard stare, then brightened up when he saw the last untouched mug on the table. It was an old mug with a picture of Commander Riker from Star Trek on it. "Is that my tea? Fuckin' aces, love. Cheers." He picked up his mug and gulped the tea as though it were a glass of lukewarm lemonade. "Your mum fancy this bloke, then?" He peered at the picture on the mug with one eyebrow raised.

Jenny grimaced. "She had a friend who was a Trekkie. Everyone used to get Star Trek presents whether they liked it or not."

"Fucking Star Trek. Wish I had fucking Warp Speed sometimes." Gary chuckled to himself, then drained the last of his tea and deposited the mug on the counter with a loud clatter. "Your mum's a fucking loony, honest to God. In a nice way, that is. Right, Joe?"

Joe nodded and held his mug up in a toast to Rosalie's lovable looniness.

"Danielle wants all our fucking cups and saucers to come from fucking Debenhams. Stupid bitch. I ain't drinkin' my tea out of the fucking Queen's arse."

"Fucksake, Gary, can't you see there's a lady present?" said Joe, thumbing at Jenny.

"What?" Gary looked from Joe to Jenny. "She don't mind a bit of manly swearing, do ya, babe?"

Joe laughed. "Gaz swears a lot because he buys cheap crappy tools. And because Danielle keeps his hairy bollocks in a jar under the bed, and only lets him have them when she wants him to shag her up the arse."

"Fuck off you little prick," Gary hooted. "Your Cheryl can't even give a decent blow job. At least, not the last time I shagged her."

"Yeah, right. Cheryl doesn't want your old man's dick, Granddad."

"Old man's dick? It's bigger than your fucking man-clit."

Jenny fidgeted. "Should I really be listening to tales of your colourful sex lives?" she asked.

"Why not? You'll find out about dicks and clits one day," Gary snorted. "You can't stay locked in your ivory tower forever. Bet you've never seen a cock even in a picture, have you? Let alone sucked one."

Joe spluttered on his tea and turned away to muffle his laughter, and Jenny suddenly realised she was standing in her kitchen with two large men blocking the doorway. Two men who smelled of sweat and oil and had grimy fingernails. She felt a sudden tingling sensation between her legs. She couldn't help glancing down to the front of Gary's work trousers. There was a definite lump there, more so even than the bulge in Joe's trousers.

"I've never done anything with a cock, or a man," she said, lamely.

"Well, most cocks are attached to men, love." Gary gave a wolfish, lopsided grin.

Jenny blushed and looked at the kitchen floor.

"You are a bit tasty though, Jenny," said Joe. "You've got a fucking gorgeous arse, even in those jeans you always wear. Shame to hide your body away like that, innit?"

"Yeah," Gary agreed. "I mean, there's two blokes right here who are getting horny just looking at you right now. If Rosie ain't coming back for a while, maybe we should show you what you're missing."

Joe responded with a loud shout of laughter.

"I mean, we're all grown ups, right?" Gary went on, enjoying his audience. "I am, anyway. I'm a fucking geezer, me. I've got women fucking lining up for it. What do you say, Little Miss Prim? When the cat's away, the mice will play? Not that I'm a fucking mouse."

"I think we should do her," Joe nodded, winking at Jenny.

"You're not serious," Jenny said, sternly.

"Oh, dunno about that. I reckon a fucking good shag would sort you out," grinned Gary. "Bring you out of your shell a bit. What do you reckon, Joe?"

Joe nodded. "I've fucking fancied her from day one."

"How about it, Jen? You show us yours and we'll show you ours. I guarantee you'll be impressed." Then Gary turned to Joe and winked, blatantly.

In the next moment, before Jenny had even had time to think, Joe was holding her arms together behind her back and Gary had come right up in front of her, his dark eyes piercing into hers. When Jenny opened her mouth to protest loudly, Joe's hand came up and clamped around it while his other hand held fast to her slender wrists. She squirmed and struggled, but Joe was much stronger and the harder she fought, the harder he held on.

"No need to make such a fuss, love," Gary smiled. "We ain't out to hurt you. We're just lovable rogues, ain't we, Joe? A pair of fucking diamond geezers."

Jenny stared at Gary while she struggled futilely against Joe. Joe was right up close behind her and her bottom accidentally rubbed his groin and she felt how hard he was.

"Mmmmmmmmfff!" she mumbled, trying to wriggle away.

Joe laughed and pushed his cock against her buttocks. "You like that, don't you, babes?"

"They all struggle at first," grinned Gary. "All part of the game, ain't it, sweetheart?" He lifted the hem of Jennie's T-shirt all the way up, exposing her breasts to the cool air of the kitchen and the lusty eyes of the two workmen.

Her nipples stiffened immediately.

Gary sucked in a long, low breath of appreciation. "Look at that! Not even wearing a bra. Looks like she already had ideas of her own, eh, Jenny? Came downstairs to let the workmen play with your tits, did you?"

Jenny shook her head vehemently. "Mmmmffff!" she mumbled against Joe's calloused palm. She kicked her legs out but Gary sidestepped them easily.

"Don't kick me in the nuts or there will be trouble," he said, although he laughed at the same time and Jenny couldn't tell how serious he was being. She stopped kicking, but she glared at him with fire in her eyes.

Gary thumbed her right nipple- it stood firmly to attention. He circled the aureole, round and round and round, then brushed his thumb gently over the bullet point tip. "Fucking gorgeous tits," he murmured. "No fucking surgery. No orange fake tan. Just pert little nips waiting for a good suck." Gary lowered his head and put his mouth on Jenny's breast and began to suck gently. Jenny gasped and went rigid against Joe's body. She felt Gary's stubble grazing her boob and his tongue slathering her nipple in saliva. She felt his teeth against the sensitive tip. She shuddered and her legs trembled. A wet warmth seeped out from between her legs. These men were in her house molesting her, and she was powerless to resist. It was just like one of her hottest fantasies, only this time it was actually happening.

Gary moved to her left breast and began administering to that too. While he sucked one tit he caressed the other and his hair tickled her chin and neck. He smelled manly, like a worker. There was no scent of shampoo in his hair, just a pure, masculine odour. The sensations he was producing by rubbing and licking her tits were incredible. She had never felt anything like it.

Joe let go of Jenny at last and stepped away. Gary backed her up against the counter. He lifted his head from Jenny's nipples and proceeded to baste her tonsils with the deepest tongue kiss she had ever known. Only one man had ever tried to shove his tongue this far into her mouth and she'd hated it because he'd had bad breath. But this was very different. Gary was goodlooking and healthy. He didn't smoke and he was strong and muscular. He gave his demanding, high maintenance girlfriend sex up the anus whenever she wanted it, and it appeared she wanted it a lot. He was experienced. Like the men in the books she read, he knew what he was doing. Jenny wrapped her arms around his neck and found herself kissing him back.

"Fuck me," Joe muttered. "She fucking wants it!"

Gary broke the kiss and winked at Jenny's flushed face. "Your luck's in, babes. You want it, and me and Joey want it. Rosie won't be back for a while, but seeing as there's two of us eager to shag you, we'll have to move fast."

Jenny had no idea why she was suddenly feeling so light-headed, hot and trembly, yet at the same time strangely excited. She felt as though she were in a weird dream as Gary set to work removing her clothes. He dragged her T-shirt over her head and fumbled at the button of her jeans, calling it a crappy piece of shit before unceremoniously yanking her jeans down over her slender hips. She held onto his shoulders while she stepped out of them and kicked them to one side. Jenny now stood in the middle of the kitchen, shivering in just a pair of purple spotted knickers, which both of the men pointed and laughed at.

Gary got to his knees in front of Jenny. He slid his hands up her thighs and told her she had beautiful skin. He made her part her legs and he buried his face in the front of her knickers. He began to tongue her moistened snatch through the thin cotton fabric and she clutched his head, burying her fingers in his short, dark hair. "God, Jen, you smell and taste incredible," he said, pushing his face right in. Meanwhile, Joe had stripped naked and was stroking his stiff cock, which was the biggest thing Jenny had ever seen, with a thick, veiny shaft just like his forearm, and a bulbous, dark purple helmet with a hole at the tip that glistened and winked at her like a sinister eye. It looked alien; as if it wasn't even a natural part of his own body, and Joe's face looked suddenly alien, too.

Indigirl
Indigirl
82 Followers