Tooth Fairie

Story Info
Mark is forced to perform.
2.5k words
3.75
20.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is NOTHING like my previous post for those who have added me as a "favourite" ... no worries if this isn't your thing, there will be more to come. This story idea came from a recent Halloween costume and just wrote itself in my head... it's short but not so sweet!

"Mmmm... mmm... oh fuck... ohhh..." Mark was encouraging Jen, running his fingers through her hair, grabbing a handful now and then as she hit a more tender spot. Jennifer had to give the best head Mark had ever experienced, even better than her cousin did the night of his stag, which was hard to believe as she nearly blew his mind, along with his three best friends. "The art of a good blow job must run in the family!" he often thought.

Mark could feel the semen churning deep inside of him, starting to build towards his second orgasm that night from Jen's expert mouth... but then...

"Fuck, what're you doing???" Mark was pissed as she stopped dead, lifting her head and cocking it to one side.

"Shhh... did you hear something?" Jen whispered after a moment.

"What... no... probably one of the kids in their sleep... come on..." He pushed her head towards his waiting cock.

"No really, I thought I heard... SHIT!"

"What!" Mark nearly kneed his wife in the chin as he pushed himself up. Jen's abrupt comment had his senses whirring as he strained to hear whatever it was she had heard.

"Becca's tooth! The Tooth Fairie!!!" Did you take it and leave the money?"

"What... her what???" Mark paused as he realized what she was asking "Are you kidding??? You left me like this because you forgot Becca's fuckin' tooth on her dresser?" he said gesturing to his still throbbing prick.

"No, yes... well I thought I did hear something, but we can't forget her tooth, not after today."

Today referred to the traumatic event at the dentist where their 5 year old daughter Rebecca had wailed from the time she sat in the chair until long after they had left, her tooth in her pocket. This tooth, which had been loose for what seemed like... ever... refused to come out. And as Dr. Burling confirmed, was hanging on by a thread of skin. Regardless, Becca wailed until after her ice cream numbed the tiny bit of pain in her mouth. More likely the teasing by her older brother caused more harm than the tooth. She was very sensitive and Jacob knew exactly where to push... "Wittle baby Becca" he chided "scared of the big bad dentist going to get your toothy woothy..."

"Come on Jen... just finish... then I'll leave her a twenty..."

"No! I'll be here waiting... you'll be quick..."

Mark muttered under his breath as he slid off the bed grabbing his pajama pants from the floor, his still hard dick flopping as he pulled them on. He didn't care that his thick rod tented his pants out, leading the way... neither of the kids would see. He was ticked how he was being forced to wait for relief though, and knew there was no point arguing as Jen would simply refuse to continue. This wasn't the first time she had sent him out of the bed to do some forgotten thing, and arguing only helped him to lose his erection and usually ended with him beating off as his wife took the arguing as a turn off. No, off to do whatever as quickly as possible, then back to continue with his wife. Now that he was up, he decided to take what ended up being an awkward piss.

After wiping the seat and rinsing his wet hands he headed back down the upstairs hall, grabbing some change from the small stand at the top of the stairs, then continued towards Becca's room. As he quietly entered the darkness he was surprised to see Jen leaning over their daughter's bed, and a little more surprised she had bothered to pull on more clothes than the tank top and underwear she already had on in bed moments ago. "Felt guilty did you?" he whispered to the bent figure. Her hand, reaching out towards the dresser, stopped as he spoke. "Did you get some change... here, I have some..."

Mark took a few steps forward, his own hand outstretched, offering the money to his wife. His nostrils were suddenly filled with a horrid, acidic smell, reminding him immediately of fetid vinegar and cat urine. "What the fuck is that?" he whispered harshly at his wife's back.

The figure slowly turned towards him and to Mark's horror he quickly realized this wasn't his wife. Frozen in shock and fear for the well being of his daughter, he stood, mouth open hand still outstretched. The woman, at least he thought it was a woman, had short cropped hair like his wife, but as his eyes adjusted to the darkness and from Becca's night light he could see it appeared red or pink, like a synthetic wig you would find at Halloween. She was also much wider than his wife, and taller, for as she continued to turn she stood to her full height which was slightly taller than Mark's 5'11".

Finding his voice but still whispering, not wanting to wake his daughter in front of this stranger he spoke as threateningly as he could muster "Who... the FUCK... are YOU!!??" Mark was shaking.

"I'm the fucking Tooth Fairie!" came a dry rasping woman's voice, much louder than Mark would have wanted for fear Rebecca would wake.

"Get the fuck out of my house!"

"Is that for me?" The question came in the same tone as the first comment, and paid no heed to Mark's warning.

"What... get the fuck... who are you?"

"I told you that." She was moving towards him. Mark was rivetted to the floor, right hand still outstretched holding the change.

Before he could react the hulking woman grabbed his hand with her left, bending it at the wrist back on itself. Mark grimaced with the pain dropping the change, quiet thuds on the carpeted floor. With her other hand she reached out and grasped his still semi erect penis and tugged at it roughly. "It that for me?" she asked again. "It's alright dear" the woman said reading the fear through his pain. "You're daughter's fine... told ya I'm the Tooth Fairie didn't I?"

Through gritted teeth and watering eyes it was all Mark could do not to yell out. Seeing her face up close as she was, he was now repulsed not only by the smell of her, but her looks as well. Dry flaking skin, her face covered in scabs and scars, drool glistened on her lips and splattered his chest as she spoke. "I only came for another one." She released his cock to rattle layers of necklaces that hung down her chest, made up of what appeared to be hundreds of tiny child sized teeth.

Tears streamed down his cheeks as the young father realized then what this grotesque excuse for a woman might have been doing. "Oh stop, I haven't hurt any yet..." she smiled a horrid smile. Most of her teeth were rotted stubs, the rest black and yellow. The smell made Mark gag as her breath burned into his nostrils.

"Now, I don't alway get this lucky though..." She grabbed at his cock again with her right hand but he moved sideways. The pain in his right wrist increased to where he thought she might snap it back. "Don't be fucking stupid boy!" Spit flew through the air, her eyes flaring at him in the dim light. "Piss me off again and you'll wish you hadn't."

Mark thought his best option at this point was to wait for a better moment. Her hold was so strong he would need her to ease a bit for him to over power her, and his right hand was already numb from the pain making it useless. He looked over at his sleeping daughter as he felt the stranger tugging at his pants, praying she didn't wake up. "You do it." came the command from his captor.

He hesitated for only a second then untied the drawstring with his free hand. When it was undone he pulled at the waist to loosen the pants then let then drop to his knees. "Ahhhh..." it was almost a hungry groan that came from her lips. Again she roughly grabbed Mark's naked cock, pulling at it until it started to grow in her hand. He was sickened to think he could respond to this horrid creature, yet there he was, his thick cock hardening in the greasy hand that pulled and tugged at it. "You be good and I won't have to punish any of you..." As she said this the woman released him and pulled what looked like a large syringe from a coat pocket, waving it in his face. Mark could hear the liquid inside sloshing around. "Now get on your back."

"Please..." Mark begged through gritted teeth. "Not here... there's a spare room... next door."

He could hardly get the words out as she increased the pressure on his wrist causing new pain to shoot up his now numbing forearm and into his elbow.

"Don't be tricking me!!!" The woman said as she let him lead her out and to the next room, looking wildly around as they went and again as the entered the smaller room. It was scattered with the kid's toys, but otherwise empty. "Down!" she commanded, this time raising his arm high and harshly forcing him to his knees. Mark started to lay back but she bent and grabbed at his cock again shaking her head no.

"Get under there" she nodded down towards herself. He hesitated... "Get under!" She released his cock and tugged her heavy skirt up to her knees revealing dirty dark flat shoes and hairy legs. "Unless you want you're whole family to suffer you'll stop waiting..." She pulled her skirt high above her knees and Mark was face to face with white, heavy pock-marked thighs. He closed his eyes, grimacing at the putrid smell that was wafting from beneath as he slowly leaned in.

Marks head was swimming, both with fear and disgust. He couldn't think straight, was helpless to this retched woman's control. His nose bumped her thigh and he started back but the woman put her skirt over his head and with her now free hand pushed the back of his head as she squatted over him. He felt her hairy bush on his forehead... the smell was unbearable and he retched on the spot, spewing all down her legs and onto the floor.

Before he realized what was happening the woman grabbed him by the hair through her skirt and pulled him backward while pushing forward with her thighs as she moved, slamming his head onto the floor. Mark found himself awkwardly on his back with this horrid smelling cunt sitting on his face. She was dry as hell but started grinding her sex all over his nose and mouth. He held his breath as long as he could, avoiding the inevitable. When he finally opened his mouth gasping for air, the friction had started to cause dampness to seep from the woman's hairy hole and as she rubbed it covered his lips. The taste was like nothing he could have ever imagined and his stomach heaved again, however nothing was left to come out. This caused him to open his mouth wider and he received a mouthful of matted hair and sour juice as she ground herself hard into him. So hard was she grinding that Mark felt as though she would crush his head into the floor.

By now his cock was soft and his adversary took him in her hand again, more roughly this time as it was an odd angle, and tugged and pulled at him. Mark prayed he wouldn't respond but found himself growing again. The woman half stood when he was stiff and told him to guide it in. Then she knelt down straddling him and lowered her dirty, dank cunt onto Mark's think rod. The last thing he would have wanted was enjoyment from any of this, but the wet tightness of the seldom used sex hole sent a shiver down his spine as he was forced deep inside. He closed his eyes tight, willing the feeling away but it was of no use. Beyond Jen's asshole he hadn't felt anything this tight since he before they had children. The woman continued to raise and lower herself on Mark's dick, massaging him with the muscles inside her pussy as she did, not making a sound.

He opened his eyes to see her staring at him, a sickly smile on her lips. "You like it don't you... I bet that bitch of yours doesn't know how to fuck!" Mark didn't speak, but the look on his face said more than he would have wished, "Been a long time since I fucked anybody, but one never forgets..."

With that she finally let go of Mark's hand which fell useless at his side. Too weak to do anything Mark didn't move. The woman leaned forward grasping his shoulders and started to increase the speed in which she impaled herself on his shaft... up and down, up and down... "That's it baby, make me feel good..." Mark realized his hips were moving now to meet the woman's movements. Disgusted he stopped, throwing his head to the side.

"It's okay..." her raspy words were getting heavier as she quickened the pace. "Just let me fuck you then..." Her ass was slapping hard against Mark's thighs, his rock hard shaft going deeper and deeper into the vise-like hole.

He couldn't help it any longer. This horribly filthy, rank excuse for a woman had him bucking his hips up into her, fucking her as hard as he could from below... "Unnnggggghhhhh...." he let out a long moan as his come exploded deep inside her.

"What the fuck... MARK!!!"

"JEN??? Jenn.... unnggghhhh " another torrent of hot fluid escaped his dick as Mark realized his wife had just caught him fucking a stranger in his kids playroom. He tried to look to the door but she was already gone.

The woman was now coming as well as he could feel hot fluid running down the crack of his ass.

Then he realized she wasn't coming at all. Her urine was spraying all over him as she lifted herself off his cock and let the stream go, splashing on his legs and stomach, running onto the carpet underneath. "Fuck you asshole!!!" were her final words as she grabbed Mark by the head and slammed him into the floor. Dizzy, he felt her get up off of him, then rolled over trying to push himself up but saw nothing but black as his senses left him.

Mark woke up with a start some minutes later with Jennifer standing over him fully clothed with their kids backpacks in one hand.... "I don't know who, or what that was... but fuck you!"

He heard his wife thumping down the stairs... "The fucking Tooth Fairie..." echoed in his head as he tried to make sense of what had happened.