Toothache

Story Info
Dental surgeon wins the desires of a couple.
1.1k words
3.35
32.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I have tried to narrate the episode, in the best way I could do, but since the English is not my native language, therefore the text might be containing some grammatical loops. The story is true. )

My wife has been complaining of toothache for the last so many days, and she really needed the opinion of dentist. She wanted me to take her to the clinic, but the busy office work I had to return from there too late, when the clinic was no more open. That day she was crying of pain, and I couldn't think of anything except moving to the clinic with her. The doctor was a nice guy, and having thoroughly examined the teeth, he said there was nothing serious and she will be alright. He advised her to use the prescribed medicines and come after one week again to see the improvement. After a couple of days she had complete relief of the pain, yet at the end of week she asked me to visit the doctor again. When we arrived there the doctor was finished with the last patient, and was quite free. He asked about the pain and was pleased when my wife told that it was Ok. My wife introduced me as husband for which he gave compliments, and asked my wife to sit on the Patients couch. He fixed his instruments and started examination. I watched him doing the things; He relaxed the couch till my wife was in semi laying condition. I noticed, that all the times when he turned her face he touched his elbow with my wife's breasts. This gave me strange feelings. He was a tall handsome man, about 45 years or so, and appeared to be quite attractive My wife is also a very attractive woman and is too hot in the bed.

The way he was examining her I observed that he wanted to feel her close, and touch her breasts. I got excited with the situation, particularly to see the reaction of my wife. She seemed to be enjoying his moves, because she reciprocated and tried to hold her boob for a longer time with his arm. When he was done, he said she was completely all right, however she needs periodic Check up. When he removed his clinic gown I noticed a heavy bulge down his belt. I knew he had a hard on, and wanted to fuck my wife. I got shivered with thought, and while saying Bye, I told him that he had a nice personality, and we both were impressed with his nice behavior told him that it would be a pleasure to have tea with him at our house. He glanced at my wife and said it would be a nice meeting.

That evening we were on the porch, taking afternoon tea... We were chatting and in the back of mind I kept thinking of the doctor and my wife. "Did you like the Doctor?" I asked.

"The Doctor, this evening?" she responded. "Yes, I think he was good "

"Yeah, he was friendly and nice," she said.

"He seemed to be interesting in getting closer to you, and touching you with sexual intentions. What do you think?"

"No, I don't think so, this was a routine checkup for him" She replied. " Maybe, but whatsoever, it didn't bother me" I confessed in low voice" Infect it kind of pleased me"

That night I was wild in the bed, while I was fucking her, I was about to cum when I whispered in her ears" Hunny, tell me, he wants to fuck you. What if it really happens?

"Who the doctor? It couldn't ever happen" she protested.

"Come on Darling. I like him too, and you, being taken by him turns me on. For my sake Okay?" I begged.

"Well…. I'm confused,…" she got silent.

"Take it easy Honey, its okay. It is going to add a little spice in our sex life"

"Alright, as you wish" she said. The answer was a great delight

The following days passed by very slowly for the weekend. I was eagerly waiting for his visit. At about 5pm. the phone rang. It was him informing us that he would arrive in half an hour. Nasreen (My wife) had dressed nicely, wearing Pink suit, with light Makeup, and beautiful short hair, she was looking gorgeous. She was looking slightly nervous, but she got relaxed when I told her a couple of jokes. At last the doorbell rang; It was him. He was wearing nice dress, and was looking graceful. He had brought a bouquet, and Bakery cake. We welcomed him, and sat in the lounge. Soon after chatting for some time, we served him the drinks and all that. Most of the time he talked, and his description was so interesting that we need not to talk much... After staying for an hour he excused for leaving, as he had an appointment with a patient.

"Why don't you take Nasrin along, because she would get her periodic Checkup also. When it is over she'll call me and I would pick her up. "

"That's fine with me" his eyes glittered, when he said that.

"She will need only few minutes to get ready. Meanwhile you can have another drink".

Nasreen seemed somewhat confused again, but she got up anyway and moved to the living room. I followed her.

"Just don't worry dear. Go with him relax and enjoy yourself. Encourage him for any thing he likes. And remember I love you. "

"I love you too" She gave me a long hug.

As soon as they left the time started crawling. I couldn't stop imagining what Nasreen and Doctor were doing. How would they start initially? How would Nasreen encourage him? Will he fuck her straight or play with her body. How would he appear nacked? Will she suck him (She doesn't suck mine too often}. Many many questions I had in my mind. It took two hours when the Doorbell rang. My heart suddenly stopped beating... Irushed out; She was alone. Slightly looking tired. " Are you all right? You came alone?' I asked. " Oh yaw I'm fine... He dropped me and left" She smiled shyly. I held her arm, almost dragging her to the bed room, I fell upon her on the bed, and madly kissing her spoke heavily" Tell me Darling... Tell me everything that has happened".

"He was nice, gentle and great. After we left from here he enquired that why did I go with him alone. and when I told that my husband desired that he got excited. He grabbed me in one arm. Instead of Examination Room he took me to his office. Each time when he touched me I felt his warmth. "

"Did he fuck you in the office?" I asked impatiently.

"Yeah. With every stroke of him I acknowledged the strength of his loving desire…But darling I still love you" She got a bit sentimental. "I love you too sweetheart…whatever has happened, it's incredible, and has subtracted nothing from our everlasting love. "