Top Cat Ch. 03

Story Info
TC meets Mary's friend in a leather store.
3.9k words
4.59
8.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake in the morning to a warm mouth on my cock. The sun is high in the sky and the house is quiet. I pull back the covers to find Mary sucking on me. She looks up, pulls off me, and smiles.

"Oh good, you're awake. I thought I was going to have to get you off to get you up."

"Nice wake up technique you have. Did Tom and the kids get off okay?"

"Yes, they left 2 hours ago. Tom told me to let you sleep in. I have other ideas. Now get up and scrub my back in the shower."

I let her get the shower going then follow Mary into the bathroom. I face the toilet and am about to release the contents of my bladder when Mary reaches over and squeezes my cock.

"Save that. I have a use for that. How kinky are you TC?"

I don't need a Kama Sutra to know what she has in mind. I am kinky enough. I let her lead me into the shower and close the sliding door behind me. She kneels down and holds my cock pointed at her chest.

"Now let me have it."

Mary is not the first woman I've known with a golden shower preference. I let loose my full bladder. She moves the stream from her breasts to her crotch and back up to her head. She opens her mouth to catch the last few drops. The whole time her other hand works feverishly at her pussy. She pulls my cock into her mouth and sucks me in hard. She works me over with her tongue for a bit then stands up, turns around, and sucks water from the showerhead. She spits it out then turns around.

"Sorry to spring that on you, but I've had a golden shower fetish from ever since I was in Catholic School. The nuns wouldn't let us out of class for runs to the bathroom. So we had to hold it or wet ourselves. My bladder used to get so full it was intense pleasure to release it finally. My first orgasm was from an overextended bladder. I learned early that rubbing myself was pleasurable. I tried rubbing myself one day while holding my pee in. I came hard as I let loose. It was so intense I've kept it as a masturbation technique ever since. One of my favorites."

"I had a boyfriend in high school that would let me hold his cock while he peed. I never could write my name in the snow otherwise."

A large grin comes over her face.

"I convinced him he could see me naked if he would pee on me. He wasn't too keen on the idea, but he really wanted to see me naked. We went to the lake to a secluded cove and I took off all my clothes, lay on the ground, and let him cover me from head to toe. It felt so warm all over me. I wasn't too keen on the smell, but I got used to it over time. We did that a lot. He was also my first blowjob. Poor boy, he never did get to fuck me."

We were starting to get a little pruney from the shower, so I suggested we clean each other up and get out of the shower. We scrub each other down, rinse and dry off. She grabs me rather unceremoniously by the cock and leads me back into the guestroom.

"Now, last night we pleasured each other orally but I want you inside me. Close the door, I want to get a little loud."

She releases my cock so I can close the French doors. I turn back around and she is on the bed on all fours.

"Bring that nice cock over here and let me get it up for you."

I stand beside the bed and she sucks my soft, but interested cock into her warm mouth. It is but seconds before I am at full attention. She quickly and expertly puts a condom on my hard cock. She spins around then offering her sweet ass to me. I crawl up on the bed. She is wet but isn't wet enough for me to enter. I bend down and lick her from ass to pussy. She wiggles her backside invitingly and moans slightly.

"Do that again lover. In fact, do that a lot."

I fall on my back with my head between her legs and lift up to suck on her sweet pussy. She tastes good. She grinds her pussy into my face. I alternate between deep thrusts up inside and slow licks across her clit. She gives a slight gasp every time I hit her clit. I increase the rhythm of my tongue and her moans turn into a growl. Her hips buck down to meet my tongue.

"God yes! Don't stop! Keep that up! Don't Stop!"

She becomes louder and louder as I increase the pace of my thrusting and licking. She tosses her hair from side to side,

"You wonderful bastard, I'm coming!

I thrust my tongue as deep as I can and she goes over the edge. Her cries become unintelligible as she shudders above me. She falls forward and lies still.

Now she is ready for me. I stroke myself to full hard, climb on top of her, push my cock against her pussy, and slide on inside. She lifts her ass to meet me as I bottom out. As I pull back, she pushes a pillow under her hips and raises herself up a bit more.

I am in no hurry. I start a slow rhythm of deep strokes into her. She makes soft almost purring sounds as I stroke away. On the up strokes, I rub my thumb against my cock lubricating it. I massage her anus and slowly worked my thumb inside. As it pops past her sphincter she lets out a squeal of delight.

"Oh God yes, that feels good." She popped up on her elbows. "I have a toy in my room. Can I go get it?"

I push down on her back and tell her, "No, not now."

I increase the speed of my thrusts. She lays back down flat and makes pleased sounds. The purrs turn to gasps. The gasps turn to shouts. She is coming close.

I can feel my own orgasm coming on. The old familiar tingling is starting in my balls. I start thrusting harder and harder. Her ass pushes back against me meeting me thrust for thrust. Her breath comes faster and faster. I can feel my load surging. I gasp and pound into her hard as my first load shoots off. She screams as I hit bottom. I thrust harder and harder into her until I am spent.

I collapse onto her back, kissing her neck as I slide to the side and off of her. She gets up, goes into the bathroom for a minute, and comes back with a warm washcloth.

"Oh it looks so tired in its raincoat. Let me clean that off or you."

She removes the condom and wipes down my tired soldier. She takes the cloth back into the bathroom and returns a few seconds later. She snuggles up beside me and drapes a leg over my thigh.

"You know, I've wanted to do this since the rehearsal dinner. Your toast was so sweet and you looked so handsome in your suit. I wished you had been the entertainment at my bachelorette party. I've carried that thought all through my marriage. Now, I've had you. You've exceeded my expectations."

She sits up and says, "Now come on. I need a real breakfast after that workout."

After breakfast, we head upstairs to get dressed for the ride. I pull on a pair of jeans, T-shirt, and boots. I carry both helmets and my jacket with me downstairs and wait for Mary at my bike. I pull my T-bag and camping gear then empty my tour pack. My bike is now ready for company.

Mary enters the garage and my jaw drops. She is dressed in black shorts with flames around the waist. There is a zipper that goes down the front and up the back. She wears a black halter-top with matching flames and zipper. The zipper is pulled down and shows a significant amount of her cleavage. Matching black mid-calf boots complete the outfit. She is hot! I give her my spare helmet as it matches her outfit.

I lift the door and move the bike out onto the driveway. I drop the garage door and climb back on. I steady the bike and Mary climbs on. We head out for the day.

Mary directs me onto a major street and after a maze of lefts and rights, she tells me to pull over to a parking space on the other side of the street. She hops off while I park the bike and set it up on the stand.. I take off my helmet and open the tour pack. I put mine in and she places hers in next to it. I close it, lock the bike, and follow her into a store. The smell of leather is intense.

"This is where I got my outfit. Help me find another one."

I follow her back to the women's section where a cute young blonde is straightening out various garments.

Mary walks up and says, "Hi Sally. I'm here for a new outfit. What have you got that's new and hot?"

She brightens up when she sees Mary, hugs her, and gives her a peck on the cheek.

"Mary, its so good to see you. Come with me. I think we have something you'll like."

She leads Mary over to a table with leather garments of all shapes and sizes. She holds up a pink halter-top up. Mary looks at me. I shake my head from side to side.

"No pink. Not a good color for you. How about that blue one."

The blue shorts are tightly cut up the outside of the thigh and have silver conches up the side. They have a matching under wire top with leather fringe. She hands those to Sally and keeps looking. She finds a nice black vest and a pair of black leather pants with zippers up the side. Mary pulls me along as she goes back toward the changing room. Sally hands Mary the selected items and Sally goes back looking for more. The changing room door closes. I wait outside on a thoughtfully provided bench and watch Mary's ankles below the door...

The store is almost empty of customers. There is a biker couple near the front looking at chaps, but they are it. There is a lady at the register, another with the biker couple, and Sally back here. I expect there would be more people here during the peak tourist season. Maybe it was just early.

Mary steps out of the booth and the blue outfit causes me to blink. It molds to her every contour and is sexy as hell. The high cut sides on the shorts accentuate her long legs. The top barely holds her impressive breasts. In fact, her left aureole just peeks up above the leather.

"Do you like?"

"I like. The color matches well with your color. It really sets off your tan."

She looks around the store, reaches behind her back, and pops the bra off. She smiles an evil smile, stands there for a heartbeat, and goes back into the booth. I turn around and Sally is grinning from ear to ear.

"She is such a show off." She says, "She has such a nice body to show off."

Sally brings a couple of more articles of clothing and passes them over the door to Mary.

Mary calls out, "Sally will you help with this top?"

She answers, " Sure Mary," and goes into the booth.

I watch their ankles as Sally stands behind Mary. Mary turns around and I hear a number of giggles.

The door opens again and Mary holds a squirming, giggling Sally in front of her. Sally's top has come off and her hands ineffectively cover her breasts. Mary stands naked behind her. She pulls Sally's hands down exposing a very nice pair. Sally pulls the door closed quickly.

I hear the two giggling in the booth. I next see Mary's bare bottom as she drops to her knees and then Sally's shorts as they are pulled down. Sally backs up against the wall and spreads her legs. I don't need the sighs and moans to tell me what was going on in the booth.

This goes on for a time. I look around the store to make sure no one was paying attention. Things are as before.

I hear several sharp intakes of breath, a stifled moan, and see Sally go up on her toes and back down. Mary helps her put on her shorts and the two rustle around in the booth for a bit. The door opens and Mary steps out wearing the black vest and shorts combo. Sally ducks away and goes to the rear of the store without meeting my eyes. I chuckle as I see the cat that ate the canary look on Mary's face.

"What do you think?" She says as she twirls in front of me.

"It looks good on you. Are the zippers functional?"

She reaches down to her right hip, tugs down the zipper, and pulls the front of the shorts aside. Nothing is left to the imagination.

Sally comes up with a smaller leather bra and a leather g-string.

"Why don't you try these on? I can help you get the bra fitted."

This last bit was said with an evil grin on her face.

The two of them slip back into the booth and aren't too careful about closing the door. As Mary pulls off the vest and shorts, Sally sucks on her ample breasts. Mary backs up against the wall this time and Sally kneels at her feet. She extends her tongue and licks Mary from ass to clit. Mary puts her left leg on the bench and opens herself to my view. Sally looks out at me, smiles, and goes back to her task.

Mary grabs Sally's hair and pulls her face hard into her crotch. She grinds her pussy into Sally's face. Sally moves her hand up under Mary's ass and Mary stiffens. She must also love to have her ass poked.

This goes on for a few minutes. I keep watch to make sure no one in the store takes notice or comes back to the rear of the store. No one notices.

I look back into the booth and Sally is waving me in. I get up and enter the booth.

Sally stands up and removes her top while Mary pulls down my jeans. As Mary pulls down her shorts, Sally sucks me to a hard-on. Mary comes over naked and takes my cock into her warm soft mouth. She gives me a few deep sucks then stands up to rub her breasts against my chest and kiss me. Her tongue goes deep past my lips and wrestles playfully with my tongue.

I switch to Sally. I feel her breasts and pinch her nipples softly. She moans and pushes her tongue deep into my mouth. Mary moves behind Sally, unzips, and pulls down her shorts. My hands move down and gently fondle her firm round ass. Her hands move down and stroke my cock and balls. Mary buries her face in the crack of Sally's ass. Sally lifts up and presses her chest harder into mine.

Sally moans into my mouth as we kiss. I drop down and push my tongue into Sally's pussy. I lick at her for just a few seconds when she pulls me by the hair and stands me back up.

"Sit over here on the bench. I've already had a tongue bring me off. I want something harder and longer."

She leads me over to the bench. I sit down and push my pants all the way down to my ankles. Mary pulls a condom out of her purse and slips it on me.

Sally backs herself up to me and aims me at her pussy. She lowers herself onto my shaft slowly. She is very wet and has no difficulty dropping down on the entire length of my shaft in two strokes. She bottoms out and starts a slow up down rhythm on my shaft. I reach around to stroke her clit and find Mary's head already there. I settle with fondling Sally's breasts.

Mary strokes my balls while alternating between licking Sally's clit and my balls. Sally increases the pace. Her breathing becomes quick and short.

Mary sucks first one ball then the other. I am glad Sally appears to be close to cumming, which is good because I am too. I squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. Sally starts whispering, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" over and over. She slams hard up and down on my cock. Her head and hair flies up and down.

She is about to let out a shout when Mary kisses her hard on the lips. She bucks up and down on my hips, slamming down hard and burying my cock deep in her pussy. She holds still for a few seconds then breaks contact with Mary's lips, swivels her head, and kisses me full on the mouth.

" Thank you, now it's your turn."

She lifts up until I am almost out and sits back down quickly. She starts a quick rhythm of slow rises and fast falls. Mary works full time on my balls with her tongue and hands. In minutes I am close to coming. I feel my orgasm rising as my balls withdraw towards my pelvis. I grab Sally's hips, pull down hard, and thrust upwards again and again as I empty my load. As I slip out of Sally, Mary pulls the condom off and licks me clean. Sally lifts up, turns around and joins Mary in cleaning me off.

Mary stands up, picks up her clothes, points at the leather outfits, and says, "I think I'll take all of these."

We giggle as we put our clothes back in order and head up to the cashier. Sally carries all of Mary's purchases to the register and thanks Mary for shopping in the store.

When Mary is checked out, Sally walks us to the door.

Mary says, "Sally, we are having a party Saturday night. Can you come? We'd love to have you."

She looks in Mary's and my eyes, twinkles a smile, and says she would be delighted to attend.

I pull out both helmets, stow Mary's purchases in the tour pack, and we motor off. Sally waves bye to us as we ride away. We ride up the coast on highway 17 until we come to highway 22. Mary points me onto 22 and we ride on about 5 miles until she points me to a paved road on the right side of the road. We pull through some barriers and turn into a subdivision-to-be.

She directs me to a road all the way in the back of this subdivision of vacant lots. The road goes behind some trees into a cul-de-sac and ends. When I stop Mary tells me to let her off. I lean forward as she climbs off and stands beside my bike. I switch my bike off and stand it on the kickstand.

"What is this place Mary?"

"This is the Sea Breeze subdivision, or at least it would be if the developer hadn't died and the sons hadn't fought each other for the company's assets. It's been like this for two years. We almost bought a lot here. God, would we have been screwed."

She walked over to a stake marking off a lot and said, "This is the lot we would have bought. It has the only trees in the neighborhood. It backs up to this marshland behind it. We came out her early one morning. The sunlight sparkles through this marsh as it rises. It's also very secluded."

She walks back into the trees, "I've got to pee."

She pulls the zipper down on her shorts. The shorts drop to the ground. She walks out of them and squats in the palmetto bushes.

"Watch this! You'd better stand aside."

I move aside away from her and she puts her hand down on her pussy.

"Bet I can squirt farther than you."

With that statement she lets loose a stream that goes a good four feet through the air.

"I could always go for distance, but my accuracy sucks." She says.

She finishes, takes a tissue, and cleans herself up. I needed to pee too, so I went to where she had squatted, pull out my cock, face out, and let go. My stream lands a good foot short of her mark.

"See I told you I could squirt further."

She wipes the end of my cock with her tissue and throws it away. She grabs my cock and strokes me.

"You think you could go again? I love fucking outdoors and I've never been fucked on a bike before."

She strips off her halter-top and walks over to me with only her boots and sunglasses on. She leans up against my bike and fingers her pussy.

"Please, do me TC. I want to scream my head off as you fuck me out here where no on can hear me."

Not one to turn down a lady's request, I lay my jacket over the gas tank and have her climb on facing the back of the bike. I pull off my boots and shuck my pants. I climb on my bike and pull Mary's legs up over mine. She slips a condom on my now-erect cock and positions herself on me. She puts her legs on the passenger footboard and starts to lift herself up and down on me. My cock slips in and out. She controls the rhythm.

She likes the feeling. She starts getting louder and louder. She calls my name over and over, louder and louder. She thrusts harder and harder down on my cock. She next calls on the almighty, clutching at my shirt. Her hair whips from side to side.

"God T.C., Fuck me hard, harder!"

I thrust up against her as hard as I can. Her legs wrap around my back and she pulls me in deep as she screams my name. She squeezes me as tight as she can with her legs.

My own orgasm is only a heartbeat behind hers. I thrust back with all my strength. I pump spurt after spurt of my cum into her. My vision goes red then black as I spend myself in her.

Mary lifts up and hugs my neck, squashing her breasts firm into my chest.

"God, but that was good fucking, T.C. You are one of the best cocksmen I've ever met."

"Why thank you ma'am, I aim to please."

"Okay Mr. Pleaser, let's get dressed and go buy a couple of twin-size helmets."

We throw our clothes back on again, mount up and head back into town.

12