Top Cat Ch. 04

Story Info
Mary treats TC to an orgy and he makes a new friend.
6k words
4.32
9.2k
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," She says as Mary leads me through the house to the pool area.

"Let's go for a swim and wash the sex off of us before Tom and the boys get home. We've got about an hour or so."

We go to the pool, strip out of our clothes, and jump in. We swim for a while. The landscaping and fencing are such that no neighbor can see in.

Mary swims up to me, kisses me full on the lips. Her breasts push hard against my chest. Her legs wrap around my waist. My hands cup her bottom. She rubs against my semi-hard cock.

"God, I want to fuck you again, but I don't think we have time. In fact, we should get out and get dressed. The guys will be back soon.

We go back upstairs. She follows me into the guestroom, drops to her knees and sucks my cock again. I look at the clock and pull her to her feet.

"Come on. Party time is over. Go get cleaned up so you'll be the good mommy when your kids get home."

She shakes her ass at me and walks out the door to go to her room. I clean up and put on a fresh t-shirt and shorts.

When she is through with her shower, she comes downstairs, and gets some sandwich fixings out. The boys will probably be hungry. If the guys were lucky then fish will be on the menu tonight.

They pull up and the twins enter the house with a clatter, carrying an ice chest between them.

"Mom, look what we got."

They open the chest and pull out eight sea bass fillets. They are good sized, more than five inches wide, ten inches long, and almost an inch thick at the top. They will cook up and make quite a feast.

The fillets get cooked up on the grill and are accompanied by corn on the cob, green beans, and hush puppies. It is a great feast. The boys are out like a light even before dessert is served. Tom and Mary carry them up to their beds while I stay below and drink some of their excellent brandy.

They return wearing short robes. Tom comes out with a snifter of milk and joins me. Mary follows shortly with ice cream covered with strawberries. She sets a bowl in front of each of us. I poured the remainder of my brandy over mine and go at it with my spoon. I look up and see Mary has opened her robe exposing her breasts. She dribbles some ice cream on her left breast and offers it to Tom. Tom licks it off with gusto. She does the same with her right breast and offers to me. I look up at Tom, wondering how far this will go.

He says, " Well, go ahead before it drips all over her robe. I lick her breast clean and suck on her nipple before returning to my own ice cream.

Tom drips some ice cream on his cock and offers it for Mary to suck clean. She licks all the ice cream off before taking him deep into her mouth. Her hand pumps up and down on his shaft. He is shorter than me, but thicker.

She finishes then looks over at me.

"Well, where's my ice cream on a stick?"

I drop my shorts, stand up, dribble ice cream on my own cock, and lean over toward her. She sucks me in deep. Her tongue swirls around my shaft. She licks the bottom, then the top, and each side clean of ice cream. I sit back down.

"Umm, Yummy, I like this dessert. I just can't seem to get my fill."

Tom looked over at me and said to Mary, "Was T.C, good to you today, baby?"

" Oh yes, he was ever so good to me. After all, what are friends for?"

"I introduced him to Sally today. She took to him right off. I invited her over on Saturday. The twins will be sleeping over at Tonya's. We can have a party."

Tom perked up, "Maybe she can bring her friend. What's her name? The one that takes photos at the beach."

"Oh yeah, Alice. She'd be nice to have over. I'll ask Sally."

Tom leans over, "T. C., Alice looks like a Barbie doll brought to life. She's won every bikini contest she's ever entered."

Mary reaches over and strokes both Tom's and my cocks under the table. Mary stands up, moves her chair out of the way, and leans over the narrow table.

"I want you guys to flip for me. Decide which gets head or tails."

I pull a quarter out of my shorts and flip it. It lands heads. Mary lifts up slightly to shed her robe and throws it at my chair. I walk over in front of her and she grabs my erect cock. She quickly guides me into her mouth while Tom steps up behind her.

She sucks voraciously at my cock. She fondles my balls with one hand and works over my ass with the other. Tom slowly works his cock into her pussy. We quickly fall into a rhythm. Tom thrusts into her. I pull out. He pulls out. I thrust in.

Mary whimpers from our double thrusting. As our speed increases she moans louder. Neither Tom nor I are in a hurry. We build into a sustainable rhythm and keep it up. Mary moans slightly louder with each thrust. She starts panting.

Tom is obviously close to orgasm. His eyes are closed and he is talking to God in a whisper. Mary has worked a finger up my ass and I am close to cumming too. Mary is making excited mewling sounds, so she is close too.

Tom slams hard into Mary three times and then holds tight against her. Mary grunts as he rams home. I hold as long as I can until the pressure is too intense to hold back. I warn her that I am cumming, but she pumps my cock and holds my ass tightly. She keeps me in her mouth as I cum. I pump three, four, five times. She swallows it all.

When I pull out, I am already limp. Mary is limp too. She is so whipped she can barely rise up from the table. Tom and I help her back to her chair. She has a look of pure bliss on her face. Tom and I break out laughing.

She opens her eyes and says, "I've wanted that from the beginning of our marriage, Tom. You have no idea how many times I've masturbated to that fantasy. Now I've done it. I've had the two sexiest men I know at the same time. Thank you both. Now help me up to the bedroom. I'm bushed and I need my rest."

We walk up to our separate bedrooms and are quickly asleep.

The twins jump on my bed at 7:00AM to remind me that I had promised to take them riding. I roll out of bed and chase them out while I shower and get dressed. I give them instructions on how to dress for riding.

I make it downstairs just as Mary puts two eggs on a plate with hash browns and bacon. She sets it in front of me and brings over a cup of coffee.

"The boys have been arguing over which will go with you first. I've stopped them from coming to blows twice now. I hope you have the Wisdom of Solomon. You'll need it today."

I chuckle as I dive into my breakfast. The twins come in and watch me eat. I carry my plate to the sink, refill my coffee, and put the two helmet boxes on the table. I quickly put the helmets into working order. I try them on each of them and fit the helmets to them.

I pull out a quarter (the same from last night) and say, "Okay guys, here's the deal. I'm going to flip this coin. Jerry will call it in the air. The winner goes first, but the loser will get a longer ride."

They think about that for a second then say, okay. I flip the coin and Jerry calls it heads. It lands tails. They both look happy. Mary is impressed.

Perry puts on his helmet and pulls me out to my bike. I take him for a ride of about 30 miles and come back for his brother. I swap out brothers and take Jerry for a longer ride out to I-95 and back. We pull up to the leather store and Sally helps us pick out a couple of appropriately sized leather vests. Considering that they are both the same size, it is an easy selection. Jerry wears his the rest of the way home. Upon arrival he runs over to his brother with his vest. The two spend the rest of the day being imaginary bikers.

The next day, Saturday, Mary packs the boys off to a friend's house and gets ready for the party. Sally and Alice will not be over until after eight as they have to work. I help Mary with some of the cooking and making of appetizers. She takes every opportunity to grab my ass or crotch as we work in the kitchen. Tom cleans out the pool and hot tub. When eight rolls around everything is ready.

Sally and Alice come over together at 8:10. Alice is everything that Tom said she was. She has long blonde hair, long slim legs, a flat stomach, and large firm, high breasts. Both Sally and Alice wear sundresses of a similar style, but different fabric. Alice's is blue and of such a thin material that it is virtually transparent when she walks in front of a light. Sally's is yellow and equally transparent, but more so as it is of a lighter color. Apparently, Sally is not wearing underwear.

Sally kisses Mary, kisses Tom, and walks over to me. She smiles and says, "This may seem odd, but we've never been properly introduced."

I stand there stunned. I am certain we had exchanged introductions, but in retrospect, we had not. I am chagrined.

A slightly embarrassed Mary comes over and makes quick introductions to both Sally and Alice. Sally kisses me on the mouth. Alice kisses me on the cheek.

Mary brings over a tray of wineglasses and we retire to the pool area. Sally and Alice flank me, arms entwined with mine, as we head outside. We sit and talk and drink for a while. Mary goes inside and comes back with a pile of towels and robes. She asks if anyone wants to go swimming. Sally and Alice stand up, pull their sundresses over their heads, and jump into the water. Alice was not wearing underwear either.

Mary and Tom strip down and join them. I am the only one still dry and clothed. I down the last of my wine and join in. Mary and Sally are hanging off of Tom. Alice swims over to me.

"Hi, Sally told me about you in the store the other day. She was giggling how she had you without even knowing your name. She's never done that before. She did say that you were quite good.

Alice reaches down, grabs my cock, and says; "Now I know what Sally was talking about. That's a nice one you have there."

I reach for Alice's pussy and find it completely shaved. She puts her arms around my neck, kisses me full on the mouth and lifts herself up on me. She rubs her pussy against my hardening cock. I take both of her firm large breasts in my hands. I squeeze them and pinch her nipples.

Alice makes appreciative sounds and continues rubbing against me. I reach down and take her left nipple in my mouth. I suck it in and lightly bite down on it. She pulls my head tighter against her breast and makes a purring sound. I move my head between her breasts, lick up to her chin, and then move to her other nipple. She seems very happy with my efforts.

Taking a cue from the first night, I move her to shallower water, lift her up on the pool's side, and bury my head between her legs. She starts to get a little loud and I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up to find Mary next to me.

"Alice, honey, we have neighbors close by. You can't get all noisy out here. They can't see us, but they can hear us. If you want to get noisy, you'll have to go inside."

She smiles sheepishly, "Sorry, I forgot. I'll be good."

Mary pushes me to the side and takes my place between Alice's legs. Alice rolls her head back and puts her hands on the back of Mary's head. I come up behind Mary and rub my hard cock up the crack of her ass. She pushes back and wiggles her butt against me. Tom has Sally on top of him on one of the chaise lounges. She is riding him like a stallion.

Alice grips Mary's hair and screws her eyes shut. She pushes her crotch up against Mary's probing tongue. This is followed by a whimper and a long deep sigh as Alice practically deflates and lies back on the pool deck.

Mary turns around and comes hard into my arms. She kisses me on the mouth and I can taste Alice. She gets out to retrieve a condom and drops back into the pool. She expertly fits the condom on my erect cock, then lifts up and works my cock inside her wet pussy. She wraps her legs around my waist and rides up and down on me. I thrust up to meet her. Alice drops back into the water and comes up beside us so she can kiss us both.

I thrust hard into Mary while tongue kissing Alice. Mary thrusts hard down onto me while Alice strokes her ass. Mary is very excited and it only takes her a few minutes to cum. She keeps quiet as she cums even though Alice is poking her finger up Mary's ass.

I haven't cum yet. Mary moves off of my cock and pushes Alice into my arms. Alice climbs up on me and Mary guides me inside. I thrust deep into Alice, who is very tight. It takes her a few strokes, but she finally takes all of me in.

Alice rides me and kisses me hard on the mouth whenever her pleasure gets to be too much to be quiet. Mary stands behind her, reaches around, and pinches her nipples. Alice likes that, as she slams down hard on my cock whenever Mary pinches her. I look over at Tom. Sally is still riding him.

Mary reaches down for my balls and runs her nails across them. That is all I need. She reaches up and pinches Alice's nipples again. Alice clamps her mouth on mine as she squeals into my mouth. She is cumming and I am not far behind. Mary grabs my balls again and I start to spurt. The pleasure is intense. So much so that my eyes shut and my leg muscles tense like taut cables. I thrust again and again into her expending my load. The whole time her mouth is firmly clamped on mine.

I drop down into the water. Alice disengages and swims away from me. Mary backs up to give us room before moving in to retrieve the condom. Alice swims over to me, kisses me on the lips, and says, "You have no idea how hard it was for me to keep quiet just then. I just came so hard. It's all Mary's fault. Women always make me so horny."

Mary laughs and asks if anyone would like some more wine. We both reply in the affirmative. She leaves the pool and goes into the kitchen. She comes back out with two opened bottles of wine and sets them on the table. She then goes over to join Tom and Sally on the lounge. They are still going strong.

Alice presses her breasts into my chest and asks, "Why do they call you Top Cat?"

"Well, my initials are TC and I don't like what they stand for, so I am just TC. In college, Tom and I were roommates. He never understood how I did so well with the ladies and started calling me Top Cat. He's the only one that still calls me that anymore."

"So, what do you do, TC?"

"Not much at the moment. I'm just riding around the country while my house at Taos, New Mexico is being built."

"So, are you independently wealthy?"

"I'm comfortably wealthy. If I wanted I would not have to work again for the rest of my life. I'll probably find something to do to occupy my time in a few months. For right now, I'm just happy to be on the road and visiting friends."

"I'd like to do that. Just hit the road and keep on going. Could I convince you to take me along?"

"That's a pleasant suggestion, but don't you have things holding you here?"

"Here? All I have is a studio apartment and a job taking pictures of fat people in swimsuits. Let me go with you. Please."

"Let me think about it. I'm planning on leaving in a couple of days. Could you have your affairs in order and be packed by then?"

"I'll need a set of leathers and a helmet. I pack light. Just a couple of pairs of jeans, some shirts, and a swimsuit or two are all I need. I know I don't look it, but I'm really low maintenance."

She is easy on the eyes. I calculate what it would require to take her along. I'll need more storage. I saw a bike store with motorcycle trailers yesterday. That is one option. It is something to look into.

Alice kisses me again and climbs out of the pool. I follow her. She fills my glass and hers.

She clinks glasses with me and says, "Here's to the open road."

I look her up and down, smile, and reply, "To the open road."

She leads me over to a double chaise lounge and snuggles up next to me. Her hand loosely strokes my cock as we watch Mary and Sally work over Tom. Sally still rides Tom and Mary squats over his face. Mary and Sally kiss and fondle each other. Sally's tempo picks up. Mary starts gasping occasionally as Tom hit the right spot. Sally starts gasping too. She moves up and down, faster and faster. Tom is thrusting up hard to meet her. The three of them are rocking and rolling. I look at Alice and she is transfixed. Tom, Sally, and Mary are writhing. Tom is thrusting up. Sally is slamming down. Mary is grinding her pussy into Tom's face. All three are building to a climax. Mary and Sally are locked in a fiery kiss.

Muffled cries come from the threesome and Tom thrusts up several times deep into Sally. They all three collapse in a great naked pile. Tom and Mary slowly disentangle and curl up on the chaise. Sally gets up and comes over to lie on my free side. She and Alice kiss over top of me.

Alice tells Sally that she has asked me if she could go on the road with me and that I was considering it. Sally looks down at me and asked. "You don't happen to have a side car do you?"

I laugh, "No, I don't."

"Too bad, we could have great fun together. Alice, you'll need some leathers. Come to the store. We've got a set on sale that are just your size."

I sit up, "Wait a minute. I haven't said yes yet. Give me a little time to sort some things out first."

Sally says, "She's great fun and don't let her looks fool you. She's made of sturdy stock. She won't be a burden. I'll miss her though. She's one of my few year-round friends."

I pull them up tight and kissed them both. "I couldn't imagine better road companions. I wish I could take you both. I don't know if I can take either. I won't know until I check a few things tomorrow."

I think I will check those leathers anyway Sally. You can hold them for a few days can't you?"

"Oh sure." With that, the two wink at each other.

Tom and Mary stand up and Mary says, "I'm kind of hungry. Anyone else feeling peckish?"

I notice I am a little hungry and the three of us get up to follow Mary and Tom into the kitchen. She hands us all towels, we dry off, and wrap them around us. I help Mary put dinner on the table.

We dig into all the goodies that Mary prepared and have more of Tom's excellent wine. Sally and Alice take turns feeding me. They help Mary put the dishes into the dishwasher while Tom and I go back out to the pool. Tom carries a new bottle of wine and two glasses. He pours one for both of us and we settle into two chairs. We sip our wine and wait for the ladies to return.

"So, what do you think of Alice?"

"She's a stunner and she wants to go with me when I pull out of here in a few days."

"You lucky bastard. Are you taking her along? When are you leaving anyway? Not that we are in any hurry to see you go. The twins want you to move in and Mary is living out her lifelong fantasies with you here."

"I should get back on the road in a couple of days. I feel the road calling me. You guys have been great and I've realized some of my fantasies also. You are a very lucky man."

Mary, Sally, and Alice come back out. We fill their empty glasses and the three of them retire to one of the chaise lounges. Alice lies between Mary and Sally. Mary and Sally each take a nipple in their mouths. Their hands explore between Alice's legs. Alice responds to their attention.

I looked over at Tom, "Well, seeing as neither of us is attracted to the other, why don't we just watch."

We clink glasses and get back to the show.

Sally climbs on top of Alice and sits on her face. Mary goes to work between Alice's legs. The three writhe together like a box of hamsters. Tom and my towels look like circus tents.

The three rearrange into a daisy chain. Mary is on Alice. Alice is on Sally. Sally is on Mary. Each has their head between the others' legs. It is a site to behold. I look over and Tom is stroking his cock, the towel pulled aside. I finish my wine and enjoy the ladies' show.

I can't help myself. I go over, sit on the lounge, and run my hands over their bodies. I run my hands up Alice's leg and over Mary's breast. Sally lifts up to kiss me on the mouth. I think of inserting myself into the daisy chain, but the geometry of the situation evades my wine-befuddled mind and the lounge isn't big enough. I satisfy myself with access to their bodies. I reach over and run my hand over Sally's smooth bottom. Alice lifts up and kisses my hand. I move the hair from her eyes and she goes back to the task at hand.

12