Top Cat Ch. 07

Story Info
Alice and TC continue their erotic journey.
5.6k words
4.59
7.4k
00

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and I get up early and ready to hit the road. We drop the keys off at the front desk and arrange for their cleaning crew to put Paul's cabin back into shape.

We have a tearful goodbye with Suzy. She tries again to have us stay with her, but to no avail. She hugs me for a long time, not wanting to let go. Her goodbye kiss is more peck than passion, but her tongue does brush across my teeth.

Her goodbye to Alice is even more of a tear fest. Both of them draw apart with wet eyes. I go over and hug them both saying it is time to get going. Suzy and Alice have a long goodbye kiss, which causes the few people up and around to gawk. It's a good thing this is a biker resort where expressions like that are not too unusual.

I stand the bike up and hold it for Alice to climb on. Once she is on board, Suzy hands her a piece of paper with her address and phone number. We wave bye and head for the highway.

We are on our way to Chattanooga and North on I-81 from there. We have plans to visit Pennsylvania Amish country. We won't make it today, but I am in no hurry. In fact, I plan to intercept the Blue Ridge parkway as soon as I can and play tourist on our way North.

We turn off onto I-40 into Asheville. Alice wants to see the Biltmore Estate, so we plan to stay the night. We roll up to the visitor's center and purchase our tickets. It is a lovely ride through the estate to the parking area. We park and make our way to the main building.

The tour is nice and Alice is quite impressed. It is amazing how people lived back then. The opulence is astounding.

The nicest part of the tour is the converted dairy that now is a winery. We do a light tasting and pick up a couple of nice estate-bottled wines for tonight. We take our wine and catch lunch at the estate's restaurant.

After lunch we motor over to the B&B we'd arranged at the visitor's center and check ourselves in. A nice couple, Sam and Annie, who make us feel right at home, run the B&B. We move our stuff into the room, unhook the trailer, and set off to explore the town.

We ride into town and find a place to park. We take a walking tour of the town. Alice finds several antiques she loves, but they won't fit on a motorcycle. A comfy looking bar draws us in and we have a beer before walking around some more.

We are having such a good time wandering from shop to shop that we lose track of time. It suddenly dawns on both of us that it was past dinnertime and we are famished. We hunt up a restaurant and slake our hunger. Alice and I lose ourselves in conversation. She is very easy to talk to.

After dinner we ride back to the B&B and borrow a corkscrew from the owners. As the Inn is not very full they agree to share one of the bottles with us. I retrieve the bottle and meet them on the deck behind the inn.

They have a tray with four glasses and a corkscrew waiting for me when I arrive. I pop the cork and fill all four glasses. Sam, Annie, and Alice pick up their glasses. I pick up mine and propose a toast to their lovely establishment. We clink glasses and drink up. One bottle leads to two. Two lead to three and by the end of it we have been invited to share their private garden and hot tub. We retire back out to the camper and retrieve our suits, change, and join them.

Sam and Annie are in their early 50s. Sam has a few extra pounds, but Annie is in pretty good shape for her age. She fills out a two-piece swimsuit fairly well. A fourth bottle of wine is waiting for us when we drop into the water.

It is but a moment before I feel a hand moving up my leg. I look up to see a mischievous smile on Annie's face. Sam is leaning into Alice and not being very subtle about staring at her breasts. Alice slides closer to me.

We look at each other, mentally signaled we don't want what the owners are offering and look for a way out. I start by lifting Annie's hand off my leg. Alice drops down in the water to break Sam's staring.

We finish our wine, make our thanks, and wrap towels around ourselves as we make our way back to our room. We shower to rinse off the hot tub residue and turn in.

The next morning we pack our things and head into the dining room for breakfast. We are either early or late as we are the only ones. Breakfast is pancakes and link sausage with orange juice and coffee. Annie offers to make up a picnic lunch for us for the company last night, but we politely turned down her hospitality. We want to be on the road as soon a possible.

After breakfast, we suit up and mount up. We are on our way. We catch the Blue Ridge Parkway, and head north through beautiful blooming plants. Multicolored rhododendrons line our path. We ride on feeling the beauty of the mountains.

The Blue Ridge Parkway runs into the Skyline Drive and we stop at one of the many campgrounds for the night. We pull into a campsite away from others and give the camper its first try out. After a couple of wrong turns, we get it up the right way. It is much roomier than I thought it would be.

We set our sleeping bags to air and ride back out to the Parkway to buy gas and some groceries. We enquire about possible eating establishments. There is a nice one right there in the campground.

We motor back to our site and park the bike. The restaurant is only a short hike away. We are able to be seated right away and have a marvelous meal. We walk back to our campsite hand in hand and prepare a campfire with some wood we bought and some deadfall we find on the ground near our site.

Alice sits across the fire ring from me as I tend the fire. We laugh at Sam and Annie's plans for us last night. We agree that Annie was doable, but Sam would have been too much to take. We are sure they were quite disappointed. Alice laughs when she finds out that Annie was fondling my leg under the water.

"If you want to go back I'll wait here for you," she laughs uproariously.

"No thanks, she might be more than I can handle. "

That really sets her off. She practically rolls out of her chair and onto the ground. I mention that she might not want to get down on the ground, as there are ticks and chiggers in these woods. She shivers and pulls her chair around and next to mine.

The fire burns down to coals and we get ready for bed. Alice walks up to the restrooms and cleans up. I wait for her to return and then go up myself.

I climb into the camper and Alice is already into her sleeping bag. I strip down to my underwear and am about to crawl into my bag when she pops up out of hers and into my arms. She is naked.

She plants a big kiss on me and says, "It's a shame about those ticks and chiggers. I sure would like finding a soft spot and make love to you under the stars. Did you see how black it is out there?"

"Oh, I've made love under the stars. Its nice, but I like my comforts."

She looks at me in the darkness and says, "Come to think of it, so do I."

She pushes me down on my back and crawls on top of me. She fondles my cock erect, fits a condom on me, and positions herself over me. She lowers down onto me a bit at a time until she is fully ensconced on my cock.

She then rises up and down on me at a moderate tempo. I reach up and fondle her soft breasts and pinch her nipples. She makes cooing sounds. I reach one hand down and find her clit. I gently rub her clit and she draws in a sharp breath. She starts making sharp cries as she hits bottom and my finger pushes against her clit.

I start thrusting up into her as she drops down on me. She switches to a back and forth motion as her hands land on my shoulders. I thrust harder into her. She gasps each time she rocks back onto my hard cock.

Alice lowers herself so that her breasts rake across my chest. The feeling is marvelous. Her tempo increases and she slams harder onto my hip on each down stroke her cries become more strident.

I pinch her nipples and twist them slightly. She buries her cries by kissing me firm on the mouth. All at once she sets straight up and slams down hard on my cock. She reaches behind her and runs her nails across my balls. I don't need any more stimulation. I am cumming. I am cumming hard. So is Alice. She is not too quiet at that point. She slams into me and gasps out. I'm sure there are campers all over the campsite smiling.

She collapses on my chest and waits for her breathing to return to normal. She lifts up and kisses me.

"It might have been nicer to do that outside, but it was a lot more comfortable in here. Put your shoes on. Come on!"

Alice takes my hand and leads me to the zippered door to the camper. She unzips the fly and steps out, pulling me along. I steps out and a cool breeze wafts across my body.

"Alice, what are we doing?"

"We are going for a short walk."

She leads me down the hill from the campsite. There is a narrow path leading through the bushes. We come into a small clearing overlooking Skyline Drive. There is a large exposed rock and Alice leads me on to it.

We sit on the rock, our legs hanging over the side. Alice leans into me and kisses me.

"Look at that sky. Isn't that magnificent. I never get to see the Milky Way anymore. You can almost reach up and grab a handful of stars."

The rock is not all that smooth and several pointy bits are poking me in the ass.

"I love feeling the wind on my skin. If I could, I'd go naked all the time."

"You'll have to come see my place I'm building in Taos. It's been designed with maximum privacy in mind."

"How so?"

The pool has an eight-foot solid wall around it. The balcony railings are dark tinted glass. The windows all start four feet from the floor. The view is maintained, but privacy is ensured."

"Sounds marvelous, am I invited?"

"I plan for you to be my first houseguest."

"Oh goody, I'm getting chilled. Let's go back."

I lead the way back to the campsite. While we were gone a car has pulled into the site next to ours. A father and two sons are noisily putting a tent together. They are not very good at it and the father is losing his patience. It would have been funny if their presence weren't blocking our path back to our site. We squat down in the bushes and wait for them to get set up and settle down for the night.

I whisper in Alice's ear, "Let's go back to the rock and come back in a few minutes."

'Okay, I have to pee anyway."

We walk back down the path and Alice drops off to the side and prepares to squat down. She is feeling around in the air where her butt will go. Not finding anything, she squats and relieves herself. She lets out an audible sigh.

Alice moves over next to me and says, "There is just something about pissing in the open that gets me going. Do you think you could go again? I'm feeling kind of randy."

I haven't peed yet after our last orgasm and my bladder needs some relief too.

"Let me pee first and give me a few minutes."

I stand over near where she relieved herself and let my stream go. We walk back over to the rock.

"TC, would you hold me? I really am getting chilled by the breeze up here."

I move over and take her in my arms. I turn her so my body blocks some of the wind. The wind is starting to pick up.

We walk back up the path and look through the bushes at our neighbors. We wait a few minutes until all three have carried stuff into their tent and sprint for our camper. We had; fortunately, left the tent fly open and we scoot in just as they come back out for another load. I zip the fly shut as Alice hops onto the sleeping platform.

I join her as she burrows into her sleeping bag. I motion for her to stop and then point out that the sleeping bags were designed to zip together. We take a moment to fasten them together and crawl in. She cuddles against my left side and we both drop off to sleep.

We wake up to a fresh wind out of the north. We quickly hit the restrooms to clean up and get ready for the road. We dress, drop the tent and store everything away in the camper. Within an hour of awakening, we are heading out to the snack bar for breakfast. We have a hearty breakfast, go back to the bike, and head off into the north wind.

Alice hugs me tightly, sheltering from the wind. Within three hours and two fuel stops the day has warmed up and it is time to strip off some of our warm clothes. After our next fuel stop, we pull into a restaurant for lunch.

We head north again and pulled into the Pennsylvania Visitor's Center. We use their help to find us a bed and breakfast for the next few days.

The next week we spend touring the Gettysburg Battlefield, Amish Country, and the York Harley-Davidson Factory. Alice loves the factory tour and all the raw Harleys gets her juices flowing.

When we arrive back at the B&B Alice races me to the room and out of our clothes. She throws herself on the bed on all fours like a lioness. I am just a few seconds behind her. She throws me down flat on the bed and falls on top of me in the "69" position. She gobbles up my cock and I zero in on her pussy. Her tongue works around the tip of my cock while mine circles her pussy lips. She stiffens every time I get near her clit. I, on the other hand, feel a similar effect whenever she licks down the underside of my cock.

Alice pumps up and down on my cock while I stick my tongue deep inside her. I lick across her clit again and she shivers above me.

She rolls off top of me, swings around, and pulls me over on top of her.

"Would you stick that marvelous cock inside me? After seeing all those Harley's today, I need a testosterone injection."

I lift up on my knees and crawl between her legs. I aim my cock at her and she helps guide me inside her. She is so wet I sink in to the hilt on the first stroke. She gives a sharp grunt as I hit bottom.

"Now do me hard damn it!"

I start slowly moving in and out of her. Her legs are around my waist urging me to speed up. I plan to do it harder, but hold back slightly. I slowly build up the tempo until I am slamming full tilt into her. She is gasping quietly because we are in a Mennonite family house, and can't make too much noise.

I keep slamming into her as hard as I can. She has her arms wrapped around me tightly and her mouth is pressed hard against my shoulder. Her teeth grind across my shoulder. She moans quietly.

Her orgasm comes so quickly. I feel her muscles spasm against the thrusting of my cock, trying to milk my cock. Her nipples are fully distended and poking into my chest. As her arms release around my back, I sit up, grab her thighs, and slam into her even harder. It is but seconds before my white-hot orgasm bursts forth and I fill her with my cum. I spurt once, twice, and many more times. I am lost in her velvety, slippery, warm pussy.

I fall on top of her, holding myself from crushing her by my elbows. I keep my cock inside her. I catch my breath. After a moment I lift her right leg and myself. I slide under her leg and spin on my cock until I rest on my left side, still inside her. I push my softening cock deep in her to maintain this contact as long as possible.

We lay like that for a time until my shrinking cock eventually slips out. She gets up, goes to the bathroom, and comes back with a warm washcloth to wipe us both clean. She puts the cloth away and rejoins me on the bed. We lie in each other's arms until we both drop off to sleep.

The next morning we leave after breakfast to head to Pittsburgh and the home of a biker buddy of mine. Two gas stops and three hours later we enter the outskirts of Pittsburgh. I plug his address into the GPS and follow the arrows to his driveway.

Now Roger is not your typical biker. Roger is what is called a RUB, of course, so am I for that matter. He is a Rich Urban Biker. I didn't know how rich until I pull into his driveway.

Roger lives in a custom built two-story, modern-style house on what looked to be a two-acre lot. The house has a peaked roof, but the sidewalls are mostly glass. The house has a wrap around balcony on the second floor with a screened-in porch on the bottom. The three-car garage is separate and one of the doors is opening as we pull up. As the door goes up Roger steps out.

I hear Alice whistle behind me. Roger is 6' 2" has red hair and the chest of a weightlifter. A red mustache complements a strong chin and a giant smile. I have seen this effect on women before.

I steady the bike so Alice can dismount. She climbs off as Roger comes up to the bike. I shake his hand and introduce him to Alice. He motions me into the garage. I pull in, drop the kickstand, and hop off.

"So you finally got you a Geezer Glide, I see."

I know what is coming.

I guess when you get as old as you are you need your comforts. Does it come with an inflatable donut for your hemorrhoids?"

I look over and see Roger's Springer Classic.

"What's the matter, your business not doing so well? Can't you afford a new bike?"

Roger walks over to a covered bike next to the Springer and pulls the cover off of a new Ultra Classic Electra Glide like mine.

"Just so you won't feel alone, I got one too. Betty wanted the captain's chair in the back. She claims the Springer is too hard on her butt on a long ride."

I laugh along with Roger until Betty comes into the garage.

"TC, you old reprobate, why haven't you been around sooner, damnit"

She looks over and sees Alice.

"Oh shit, sorry, I didn't see you there. Hi, I'm Betty.

Alice introduces herself to Betty. Roger moves to a fridge and pulls out four Iron City beers. He hands one to each of us.

When Alice turns away, Betty looks at me, gives me a thumbs-up signal, and a wink.

I can't help but laugh out loud.

Alice turns back around and says, "What's so funny."

I pull her into my arms and say, "Betty approves of you."

This gets me a slap on the back of the head from Betty as she moves over next to Roger.

"Betty says, "Why don't you wait to unpack later. Come on back to the deck and sit a spell or fluff your butt. Come on."

We move back to the deck and walk some of the road kinks outs. We "fluff our butts" and sit down in Adirondack chairs. The view is magnificent. Their house sits on a bluff overlooking the Allegheny River and downtown Pittsburgh.

"Wow, Roger, what a view!"

Betty speaks up, "I fell in love with the view. Roger fell in love with the house. It was designed by one of Roger's professors, an assistant of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. It had all the classic features. Glass, metal accents, a dysfunctional kitchen designed by a man. I tied Roger to the bed and had a kitchen contractor come in and replace the kitchen. I feel much better about the house now. We also replaced the flat roof with a peaked one. The snow load here is too high for a flat roof. She grins like a Cheshire cat.

Roger speaks up, "She actually did a good job of matching the style of the house. And I wasn't tied, I was handcuffed."

Alice sits up and rubs the base of her spine.

Betty sees this and says, "Would you like to use the hot tub, Alice? I usually take a dip in the afternoon."

"Sure, Betty, let me get my suit."

"Oh honey, you won't need a suit. Our backyard is very private. Unless you are the shy type."

Alice smiles at me and says, "TC, am I shy?"

I chuckle and respond, "If you are it hasn't manifested itself yet."

She laughs and walks off with Betty around the corner.

Roger goes inside and brings back a six-pack of beer. He pulls off two and calls out to ask Betty if she wants another beer. Betty comes around the corner naked and takes two beers from Roger.

She looks over at me, "You two can join us if you want." She turns, shakes her ass at me, and disappears around the corner again.

Roger smiled, "You know TC, I've tried, but I just never could make a lady of her."

"Betty's a lady all right, don't you worry about that."

"I guess. She always makes an impression when we go out in society. She has a knack for always being the sexiest woman in the room. What's amazing is that she always does it with such class. Younger women try to challenge her. She just leaves them in her dust."

12