Top Cat Ch. 09

Story Info
TC and Alice enjoy a threesome with their new friend, Renee.
4.6k words
4.67
8.5k
00

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We enjoy three more wonderful days with Roger and Betty. We introduce them to Maryjane, for which they are very grateful. Betty, Maryjane, and Alice spend one evening exploring one another while Roger and I look on. Roger and I are hard pressed the next night satisfying three horny women.

All good times must come to an end. We are packed and ready to go. Roger, Betty, and Maryjane are a little forlorn at our departure. The sky is a little threatening, but the weathermen on three different channels say no rain is expected. We hope they are not lying to us.

We make our goodbyes. Roger gives Alice a bit more than a peck on the cheek. Betty gives me a whole lot more than a peck on the cheek. She is one hell of a good kisser. I admit I become a little stiff from her kiss. Maryjane comes into my arms with tears in her eyes.

"I don't want you to go. I need to be bisexed again."

I chuckle and point out that Roger and Betty will take care of that for her. She smiles a little bit and kisses me goodbye. Her hand strays down to my crotch.

She whispers, "But yours is so much nicer than his."

I smile, break the clench with her, and turn to put my leathers on. Alice is getting into hers. We hitch the trailer with Roger's help and move out of the garage. I climb on.

Alice, Maryjane, and Betty say another goodbye and Alice climbs up behind me. She puts her helmet on and wraps her arms around my waist. We are off.

We ride out of the Pittsburgh metropolitan area and head west. We quickly ride out from under the clouds and strip out of our jackets at the next gas stop. Alice has on a leather bra, jeans, and her chaps. She gets a lot of stares as we fill up. She goes inside to pay and pick up some water. Two truckers follow her out and watch her walk all the way over to me.

They give me a thumbs-up. I chuckle as we roll out.

Just before sunset, we pull into a campground recommended by Roger. It is well laid out and run by a biker couple. We sign in and are assigned our space.

Old hands now, we set the camper up quickly and easily. Several other bikers come over to look at our set up. One brings beers and we are invited to dine with them. The fare is light camping food, hotdogs cooked over an open fire, a big pot of beans, and s'mores. This is washed done with copious beer and lots of stories of the open road.

Alice is getting chilled in her leather bra and gets up to go put something warmer on. She is greeted with boos as she emerges from the camper wearing a t-shirt. The boos turn to cheers as they realize she is braless under it. She gives them all a quick flash leaving them speechless.

We spend another hour in their company and call it a night. If we are to be in Milwaukee in time for Harley's Juneau headquarters tour, we'll need to leave early. We strip and crawl into our zipped together sleeping bags. Alice spoons up against me, wiggling her ass up against my cock. I reach around and grab her breast. When my fingers play across her nipples, she sighs, and rubs her ass up and down against my cock.

This goes on for a few seconds more until Alice pulls the zipper down and jumps on me. Her mouth wraps around my cock and quickly sucks me fully hard. With little other preparation she sits down on me and moves up and down until her natural wetness allows me full entry.

I hold her in place and say, "Hey sweetie, aren't you forgetting something"

I try to reach for the bag holding my condoms and she stops me.

"I'm on the pill. Don't worry."

She leans down and kisses me full on the mouth. Her tongue goes deep in my mouth and duels with my own tongue. Her breasts rub across my chest as she rides me up and down. It is excruciatingly pleasurable and takes all of my self-control not to cum in the first few seconds.

She stifles her moans as she continues to rock back and forth on my cock. We are close to the campfire and there is still a sizable group of bikers out there. Alice sits up straight, slamming up and down hard on my cock. I can tell she is cumming. A few cries escape her lips and I hear cheers from the campfire. My own orgasm releases and she slams down on me hard as she rides it out milking me dry. She collapses on my chest and slides off to the side. We awake in that position in the morning.

We get organized early and are on our way before the first of our biker friends arise. We have breakfast on the road and turn up at Harley's headquarters building. We take the tour and it has a decidedly rousing effect on Alice's libido. The woman has a mechanical fetish. Chrome and horsepower makes her horny.

When we get back to the bike, she puts on her leather zipped vest and removes her leather bra. She asks, "Is it all right if I flash people along the highway?"

I tell her just not to flash any state troopers. She laughs and climbs up behind me. The zipper is down low enough she is almost spilling out as it was.

Down the road several drivers honk as they come up even with us. Two teenage boys in one car smack their heads against the window. I am highly entertained

We ride on for several hours and pull into the driveway of another biker buddy of mine. Jim is away on a business trip, but gave me the combination to his garage door and where he hides the key. In a minute we are in his garage and parked. I inspect his ride and see he has added new pipes and a new seat since last we'd ridden together.

I find the key and let us in. Alice brings the overnight bag. We walk into his kitchen and find a bottle of wine holding down a note.

Jim tells us to eat everything in the fridge. He will not be back for a while and it will all be spoiled by the time he returns. His girlfriend Renee will stop by Friday to say hi. Friday is tomorrow. The wine is for us and to make our selves at home. He gives directions to find the corkscrew.

Alice walks around to inspect the place. She looks out the blinds and finds an above ground pool in the backyard. The main bedroom has a waterbed. I explain about Jim's bad back and need for the extra support. She doesn't look convinced. The guestroom has a queen-sized bed. She moves the bag in there.

"I have never screwed on a waterbed before. Do you think your friend might mind?"

"No, he probably won't mind as long as we change the sheets afterward."

She gives me a wicked grin and goes into the guest room. She comes back out a few moments later very naked. She has her shower things and goes into the hall bath. She turns and looks back at me.

"Would you like to join me?"

"Of course I would, but you go ahead and I'll see what I can rustle up for dinner."

She looks a little disappointed as she turns to go in. I find a partial bucket of chicken, some beers, a partial vegetable platter, and some assorted snacks. I look around some more and don't find much else that would make a good meal.

There are several take out menus in one of the drawers. I look them over and ask Alice what she preferred. She votes for Chinese and I agree. I move back to the kitchen and use the phone to order a good assortment. I am told it will be 20 minutes. I ask where the restaurant is and am told it is only a couple of blocks away. I tell them I will come pick it up.

Alice comes out of the bath with only a towel wrapped around her head, like a turban. She walks over and comes into my arms. She kisses me hard on the lips and asks how long until we eat. I tell her that it will be about 15 minutes and that I am going to walk over and pick it up.

She turns out of my arms and moves over to sit in a big overstuffed chair. She sits cross-legged exposing her pussy to my gaze. She raises her hands to remove the towel and drapes it across her.

I consider dropping to my knees and having my way with her until I look at my watch. It is time to go get the food.

I am back in just a few minutes. Alice has found a robe and is wearing that. I pull out the various packages and lay them out on the table. Bowls, forks, and beers are all the place settings we need. We wolf down a combination of all the dishes on fried rice.

Alice takes her fortune cookie and says, "Did you know that all fortune cookie fortunes were meant o be read with the phrase, in bed, at the end."

She breaks open and reads hers, "keep silent and people will think you are wise - in bed."

She giggles, "That one would have applied more to last night then now."

We both laugh. I break mine open and read it out loud, "Stand erect and people will think you strong - in bed."

She smiles a wicked smile and says, "Yum, I hope that will apply to tonight."

She carries her dishes to the dishwasher and turns to look out the back window.

"Do you suppose that we can go for a swim after dark? The houses next to us are single-story. There's only that one over behind that is two-story and might see us. As long as there's no moon or lights on we should be able to get in a skinny dip.

That sounds good to me. While we wait for dark I turn on the local weather. There is a Pacific front coming but we have at least two days of clear riding before it will hit. If we track south, we might miss it all together.

My plan is to be in Kansas City on Monday. We can meet with Renee here tomorrow, get a good night's sleep and hit the road early on Saturday. We'd be in KC early Sunday and could do the Harley Factory tour there Monday morning.

This is a good plan. I like this plan. I inform Alice. She likes touring Harley plants. She reminds me that she is clean and I am all stinky. She wants to thank me for taking her to the Milwaukee factory this morning and won't do that until I've had a shower.

I head into the bedroom and strip down for my shower. She stands in the door to watch. She walks over to the overnight bag, digs around for a little bit, and comes out with a dildo.

"Don't take too long in there. I'm going to get my motor running."

She walks past me back into the den. I hear the vibrator come on as she walks by. I head into the shower and clean up. I dry off, wrap the towel around my waist, and join her in the den.

She has removed the robe. She has her knees up on the chair sides and her calves draped over the arms. The vibrator is inserted deep inside her. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is open. Her breathing comes in sharp gasps.

I walk over in front of her and drop my towel. I stroke my cock and watch her. She opens her eyes and reaches out for my cock with her free hand. The vibrator comes out and her legs come off the chair arms. She leans forward and sucks my cock into her mouth. She gives me a good long suck then does the same to her plastic friend.

She makes yummy sounds and sucks me in again. She looks up at me as she sucks all of me in. She pulls away and pushes me back. She stands up, grabs me by the cock, and walks me into the bedroom. She has me lay on the bed on my back.

She crawls on top of me and pulls my knees up some. Her head goes down to my cock and she sucks me in. I reach down and run my tongue down her slit. She stiffens as I hit her love button.

She stretches forward and sucks one of my balls in. As she rolls it in her mouth, I feel something hard press against my ass. It is her vibrator.

She presses it in slowly. It won't go in, so she wets it with her saliva. She swirls it around a bit until it goes in some. She licks my shaft and pushes the vibrator in some more. It feels surprisingly good.

I recover some and reach up to suck her clit softly into my mouth. She lets out a deep sigh and pushes the vibrator in some more. She pulls it out some and reinserts it. She starts fucking my ass with it. She takes my cock back into her mouth and starts sucking me in deeply.

The combination of anal and cock stimulation is having its expected effect. I start cumming with little warning. Alice opens her mouth and takes all she can. The rest dribbles down her chin. She flips around and kisses me, smearing my cum around and in my mouth. It doesn't bother me any. I kiss her back. It is not the first time I have tasted my own cum.

She smiles down at me and cleans the cum off her face with her fingers. She licks her fingers clean.

"Did you like that, lover? I've been saving that for sometime special."

"That was special, alright. I'm sorry I couldn't wait for you."

"That's okay, I didn't intend you to last all that long. This one was just for you, although, I got some pleasure out of it too."

"Now if you would kindly repay the favor. I'd appreciate it."

I take her vibrator into the bathroom and clean it up. I make a quick stop in Jim's room on a hunch and come back to her. I crawl between her legs and begin licking her up one side of her pussy and down the other. She is very wet and quite tasty. I move down to her ass and lick all around her anus. She squeals as my tongue hit home. I run my tongue around her anus again and she wiggles against my tongue. I insert a finger in her pussy and push it in deep. She moans slightly as my finger moves in her.

I pick up her vibrator and the lube I'd found in Jim's nightstand and slick it down. I slowly insert the vibrator in her ass, moving it in and out to spread the lube. She writhes under me as I slowly insert it deeper and deeper. She relaxes her muscles and it goes smoothly into her. She sighs a deep sigh. Her hands grab her breasts and pinch her nipples.

I put one hand working the vibrator and the other working her pussy. I work one finger in, then two, then three. Her moans turn to gasps. I lick her clit while three fingers stretch her pussy and the vibrator base slams into her ass. She rocks and rolls underneath me.

She cries my name. She begs me to stop then begs me not to. Her pussy is so wet it is making my fingers quite slick. I lick her clit, pull my fingers out, and cover her pussy with my mouth. My tongue probes deep inside her. She bucks against my face.

"Oh God, that feels so damn good. Don't you dare stop," she practically screams.

I pull my tongue out and circle her clit. I plunge my tongue back deep inside her. She reacts as if I'd plugged her into an outlet. She arches her back and screams. She holds that position for four or five seconds and then collapses.

Her breasts heave up and down. Her fingers that had been pinching her nipples release and her hands fall to her side.

"Damn, but you are one good pussy eater. I'd like to say you could do that all day long, but I think you'd kill me. I don't know. At least I'd die with a smile on my face."

She lifts up on her elbows and says, "Come here."

I pull the vibrator out and reach up to kiss her. She plants a big hearty kiss on me. She reaches down and feels of my cock.

"When do you think it will be recovered?"

"Give me a few more minutes babe. I'm not 18 anymore."

We spend the rest of the night putting my cock to good use. I drop off to sleep later with one hell of a smile on my face.

We sleep in the next morning and I wake up when the Sun streams in the window and hits me in the eyes. I am up and out of the bed before I realize there is someone standing in the doorway.

I am, of course, naked, and it is too late to cover myself by the time I realize we are not alone. She is about 5' 8" in heels, a denim skirt, and tank top. Her nipples poke through the thin material rather provocatively. She has long brown hair and a devilish smile on her face. Her legs are nicely shaped.

I look up sheepishly and say, "Hi, I hope you are Renee."

She looks me up and down, smiles, and says, "You must be TC. Jim didn't tell me you'd have a friend with you. He did tell me I could have fun with you if I wanted. From what I'm seeing, I want to."

I walk up to her and say, "Her name is Alice. I'll introduce her after she wakes up. Now, I need to use the facilities."

She turns aside to let me pass and follows me to the bathroom. I don't close the door behind me and she watches as I relieve the pressure on my bladder. I flush and wash up.

"I'm going to take a quick shower now. Feel free to watch if you want."

She just smiles and replies that she will.

I take my time in the shower, paying particularly close attention to soaping and washing my cock. She reaches her hand up under her skirt and fingers herself. She moves into the room and sits on the toilet.

She pulls her skirt up, giving me a full view of her pussy as she pulls her panties aside and pushes her finger in and out. I have a great view out of the clear glass doors. She pulls her tank top up to reveal a gorgeous pair of breasts. The nipples are distended and the aureoles are small. She rolls and pinches her nipples.

I rinse and turn the shower off. Her eyes never leave my cock as I step out of the shower, grab a towel, and start to dry off.

She reaches for the towel and says, "Will your girlfriend mind if I suck your cock?"

"No, I don't think she'll mind. How will Jim feel about it?"

She answers by grabbing my cock and pulling me forward. She licks the head of my cock, darting her tongue all around the head. I reach down, grab the hem of her top, and pull it up further, completely exposing her lovely breasts.

I take one breast in each hand and squeeze them lightly. I turn my head and Alice is standing in the doorway.

"Alice, meet Renee. Renee, this is Alice."

Renee spits my cock out of her mouth and looks at me in shock.

"She asked if you would mind if she sucked my cock. I said I didn't think you'd mind."

She smiles, coming up behind me, squeezes my ass and says, "No I don't mind her sucking your cock, but I need to sit where she's sitting.

Renee practically shoots up from the toilet and moves out of the way.

I wave Alice to the throne and say, "We'll be in the bedroom. Why don't you take a shower and join us."

She sits down and smiles at me, blowing me a kiss as I escort Renee towards the bedroom.

"Wait," says Renee stopping in mid-stride, "can I watch?"

Alice looks at her and asks, "Watch what?"

"I want to watch you pee."

Alice looks over at me, gives me a "what the hell look", and tells Renee to sit on the tub edge, but take her clothes off first. Renee quickly complies.

Alice positions herself on the toilet; spreads her legs more than usual, and let's loose. Renee is rapt in her attention to Alice's stream. She sits transfixed, her hand straying to between her own legs.

When Alice finishes, she flushes, and informs Renee she is going to take a shower now. Renee stands up and comes over to me. I let her proceed ahead of me into the bedroom. She has a great ass with two red horizontal lines where she sat on the glass door track.

Renee pulls me onto the bed and crawls between my legs. She picks up my cock and sucks me into her mouth. She sucks my limp cock to hard in but a few seconds. Her mouth feels so good on my cock. She is one good little cocksucker.

She looks up at me, pulls my cock out of her mouth, and says, "You're so thick. I can normally deep throat a cock, but yours is so big I'm afraid I'd gag."

She makes up for it by sucking me that much harder. She works on me for a good five minutes and stops. She crawls up on me, straddling my chest.

"I'd love to have that big old thick cock up my ass, kind Sir. It will need some lube first. I'll be right back."

I hold her leg and point to the bottle of lube on the nightstand. She reaches over, picks up the bottle and a condom from the nightstand. She expertly opens the package and rolls a condom on my cock. She squirts some lube on my cock, and then rubs it up and down my shaft and her ass. She positions herself above me and slowly lowers herself down.

I feel the head of my cock pierce her sphincter. She let out a long O. She pushes down further. I pop through her inner sphincter and she lets out an Ah. She pumps up and down gingerly until I am in her to the hilt.

"God damn that feels good! I think I could sit here all day."

12