Top Cat Ch. 10

Story Info
TC and Alice show off for an appreciative audience.
6.6k words
4.61
8.2k
00

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and I drop our bags and struggle out of our clothes. Our boots hit the floor, followed by our wet weather gear, and our sodden clothes. Shivering, we race into the shower.

I dropped south as planned, but we didn't avoid the rain as expected. The rain ambushed us as we left St Louis on I-70 and dogged us the whole way across. We kept pressing on. Neither of us wanted to stop and we got into Kansas City late and soaked.

Alice is a real trooper. She didn't complain. She only shielded behind me whenever we passed through the spray of an 18-wheeler. A few times I felt her helmet hit me in the back as she dropped off to sleep. I didn't worry that she'd fall off as the captain's chair arms held her in.

As we pull up under the porte-cochere at the hotel I ask Alice if she is still ecstatic. I get a good thump on my back in reply. The hotel, fortunately, is able to handle our day-early arrival.

The shower restores our body temperature and our humor. Alice dries off and wraps a towel around her. She moves to the window and throws the curtains back. She asks if we can just order room service and eat in rather than getting dressed and sitting in the restaurant.

I am more tired than her and readily agree. She picks up the menu, we agree on meal choices, and she orders two dinners and two bottles of wine. She drops her towel and pulls on a pair of shorts and a tank top.

I go to the window and look out at the city and the rain. We are on the 16th floor and have a wonderful view of the city. I can make out the main downtown area and various landmarks. The river is just out of sight. Across the way is an apartment building of similar size. Alice comes over next to me and shares the view.

"Once room service gets here, I'm taking these clothes off and spending the rest of my time here naked."

I never tire of seeing her body, so that is all right by me. She has an awe-inspiring body. I liked being inspired.

Room service shows up, rolls in the cart, and sets the meal up on the table in the sitting area of the suite. I tip the waiter and he retires on his way.

True to her word, her clothes come off and I have a marvelous view of her during dinner. We retire to the bedroom and pull our chairs up to the window to finish the wine. I strip out of my clothes too. We face the window and look out at the rain slowly tapering off.

Alice notices it first and says, "TC, do you see the third window on the right on the next to the top floor across the way?"

I look where she pointed and don't see anything at first. Then, I see what she is pointing to. It is a lighted window with a view into a bedroom. There appears to be a woman spread-eagle on the bed. A man stands next to a telescope pointing our way. We are just a little above them and have a good view into their room.

Alice looks at me, "Do you suppose he's looking at me?"

I reply, "He'd have to be blind not to see you. He's looking right at us."

Alice looks over at me with a naughty grin on her face, "Do you suppose he would get a better view if I turned that floor lamp on?"

The lamp is in the corner against the window and will light up our fronts. We are probably backlighted at the moment. He might be a little frustrated.

Alice gets up, turns on the lamp and comes and sits next to me again. She spreads her legs slightly and plays with her breasts. I reach down and stroke my cock.

Oh yeah, he is watching us all right. He calls the woman over and she looks through the telescope that is definitely pointed as us. We wave.

The woman's head pops up from the scope. She looks over at us and moves to the side out of sight.

Alice waves again as the guy looks back through the scope. He looks up and kind of waves back. Alice resumes playing with her breasts.

I remember something and get up to go in the other room. I have a pair of small binoculars in the bottom of one of my bags. I get them, return to my chair, and hand them to Alice.

She trains them on the guy. He is wearing tighty whiteys and a t-shirt. The woman stares around the curtains periodically. Alice hands the binoculars back to me and returns to playing with her breasts. The guy goes back to the telescope. After a short time I can see a bulge in his shorts.

He keeps motioning for the woman to come back out and, eventually, she does. We both wave at her. She moves back to the telescope and I watch her watching us. The guy moves up behind her as she leans over the scope and feels her breasts. He thrusts his bulge up against her and she, initially, pushes him away.

Alice spreads her legs and begins fingering her pussy. The woman says something to the guy and he replaces her at the eyepiece. The bulge is definitely showing now.

The woman reaches around and runs her hand up and down the bulge. I hand the binoculars to Alice. She holds them up to her eyes with one hand and continues to finger herself with the other. I can barely make it out, but the woman pulls the man's shorts off. She pulls his shirt off and throws it across onto the bed.

Alice hands the binoculars back to me when the man starts pulling the woman's clothes off. She looks to be in her late 30's or early 40's. Her hair is brown and cut short above the neck. Her breasts are nice and large with prominent nipples. When she steps out of her shorts I can see good muscle tone in her legs and a neatly trimmed bush. She is an attractive woman.

The woman stands next to the telescope and puts her arms above her head in a "ta da!" pose. She drops back down to the eyepiece and we both applaud. She looks up and laughs. She has a nice smile.

I hand the binoculars back to Alice and stroke my cock to an erection. The woman's head drops back to the scope. She pops back up and she gives me what looks like a thumb's up sign.

I get up move behind Alice and reach for her breasts. I massage her breasts then give her nipples a pinch. Alice rises up from the chair, but does not put the binoculars down. I have an idea, look over at the chair, and realize a change is needed for my idea to work.

These chairs are overstuffed with high arms. They won't do at all. I move my chair over to the corner and leave the room. I come back with the two chairs from the dining table. I put one down and have Alice move her chair out of the way. I place the other chair down where it had stood.

Alice looks at me funny until I turn my chair sideways and sit down. She smiles, hands me the binoculars, and kneels before me.

As she takes my cock in her mouth, I look across at our audience. The man and the woman are sequentially taking turns at the telescope. The man turns the scope over to the woman and kneels in front of her. As he buries his head between her slightly parted thighs, I hand the binoculars to Alice.

She moves over to the other chair and watches the pair. I kneel in front of her and spread her legs. My tongue reaches out and gently licks up her nether lips. One hand grabs the hair on the back of my head and pulls me into her.

I start at the bottom of her slit and use my tongue to spread her lips apart. She pushes my head harder into her. I stick my tongue deep inside her and she lets out a soft moan. I fuck her softly with my tongue. She pants. Her moans increase in frequency and intensity. I lick her again from bottom to top and encircle her clit with my tongue. She practically growls at me. The binoculars never leave her eyes.

She pushes my head back and said, "Oh God that felt good. I haven't cum that easily in some time."

She has me get back on my chair and hands me the binoculars. As she goes down on me, I look across at our audience. The woman is seated in a chair and the man has his head between her thighs. I focus in as she fondles her breasts and pinches her nipples. The woman has one hand on the back of the man's head. They aren't even using the telescope now. In fact, the woman's head is laid back and if she is looking at anything, it is the ceiling.

Alice stops sucking on my cock and tells me to turn my chair to face the window. She turns around to face away from me and squats down on my cock. I am fully inside her in but a few strokes as she is so wet.

She starts a piston action on me and I put down the binoculars so I can reach around for her breasts. The couple across the way stops what they are doing and return to trading off on the telescope.

Alice's hand goes over top of mine on her breasts and she pinches her own nipples. She rocks up and down on me making grunting sounds as her ass hits my thighs. I reach down and put my index finger on her clit. I wiggle my finger across the top of it. She whimpers and then gasps.

The couple across the way is mirroring our action. She is facing outward on his lap and riding him like Alice is riding me. I start slamming my hips up as Alice comes down on me. She is starting to make the noises that I know mean she is close to cumming. I reach one hand to her nipple and pinch and twist one, while my other hand rubs her clit. As I suspect, she starts bucking against me and calling my name loudly. I am close behind. I feel my balls tighten and my orgasm explodes inside her. She rides me for a few more strokes then tries to rise up off of me. Her knees give out and she drops back on my lap and slides to her knees. She starts laughing and turns around on her knees to face me.

"You just fucked all the strength out of my legs you marvelous bastard."

She takes my cock in her hand and reaches out with her tongue for the end of my cock. She drops her mouth onto it and sucks me clean. She sucks me deep in her mouth, pulls back, and swirls her tongue around the tip of my cock. She strokes my cock up and down and smiles up at me.

"How are our friends across the way doing?"

I pick up the binoculars and focus. The woman is still riding the man, but I can tell they are close. I hand the binoculars to Alice. She turns around, looks across, and gives me a play-by-play description.

"She's still riding his cock. He must have a pretty good one. She has to lift up pretty high. He's pinching her nipples. Man, she's got big puffy ones. Those are so sexy. I wish mine were puffy like that."

"She's got her mouth open. She's either screaming or breathing really hard. They're starting to slam up and down pretty hard."

She's lifted up off of him. Here comes the money shot. Right! He's shooting all over her thighs and belly. Don't you ever do that to me! I want you inside me when you cum."

"She's moved up onto the chair. He's on his knees facing her. Cool, he's licking all the sperm off her. Look at that smile on her face."

She passes the binoculars to me and I see that the woman does have a big smile on her face. She waves over to us. The man gets up, walks out of the room, and comes back

a few moments later. He holds up a sign with a phone number on it.

Alice gets up to retrieve my cell phone. I read off the number and she dials. She puts it on speakerphone. It rings and is answered immediately.

A woman's voice answers, "Hello."

Alice answers, "Hi neighbor, lovely show you put on."

"That was a nice show you put on also. Would you two like to come over for some more fun?"

Alice looks at me and shakes her head no. I agree.

"No, we spent all day in the rain on a motorcycle to get here and we're both pretty tired. If you noticed, my knees gave out after we came."

"The woman answers back, "Maybe some other time. Our names are Sheila and Tom, what are yours?

"I'm Alice and he's TC. It's been really fun watching and being watched."

The woman responds back, "Are you going to be around after tonight? Maybe we could do something tomorrow, if you'll still be here."

Alice replies, "Let us see how we are tomorrow. You never know. We have your number and now you have ours. We might be in touch."

"Okay, we have your number. Will you be around tomorrow?"

"We'll be here until Tuesday."

"Oh good, we'll look forward to hearing from you then. If you don't want to party, we could just have dinner. We'd love to meet you."

"Okay, we might do that anyway. We're going to go to sleep now."

Alice and I put the chairs back and turn out the lights. She asks me to sit in one of the overstuffed chairs that she moves back in front of the window. She comes over and sits sideways in my lap. Her arms wrap around my neck and her lips meet mine.

She pulls back and says, "Can we just cuddle here for a while? What we just did was hot and I had one hell of an orgasm, but I'd just like to lay here in your arms."

"I kiss her cheek and reply, "Of course we can."

I trace my hand down her forehead and her nose to her lips. I lean down and kiss her on the lips. She kisses me back softly, but with great passion. She lays her head on my chest.

She snuggles against me and quietly falls asleep in my lap. After a time, I gently pick her up and carry her to the bed. I crawl in beside her, pull the covers over us, and drop off to sleep myself.

We awake to a dreary, wet day. Touring around town is out of the question. We check out what the hotel has to offer. The hotel is oriented towards business travelers and has a full gym on the top floor. The gym has a whirlpool, sauna, steam bath, pool, and a full range of exercise equipment.

The hotel has a pretty impressive brunch buffet. We call our voyeur partners from last night and invite them over. We tell them to bring their swimsuits.

We meet them in the lobby. In person, they are a little older than they had appeared through my binoculars, but not overly so. Tom is a tad overweight, but Sheila is a gem. She actually looks better in person than through my optics.

We have a marvelous brunch complete with mimosas and omelettes to order. We close out the buffet and sit talking until the manager asks us to leave. We take them up to our room and sit and talk a bit more while our food settles. About noon, we change into our suits and walk up to the gym.

The gym is more impressive in person than the photos in the brochure would suggest. It is also quite empty. We have the place to ourselves. Tom and Sheila change in the locker room.

The ladies move to the stationary bikes, while Tom and I hit the weight machines. We occupy adjacent machines and run through a series of exercises on the wall posters. Tom and I finish at the same time and with the same level of exhaustion, but I do mine with twice the weight he does.

We look for the ladies and they are not in sight. We check the pool, the steam room, and finally find them in sauna. We join them.

I take the real birch switch, swirl it in the wooden water bucket and splash water on the heater. Steam rises in the dry hot air. Alice and Sheila occupy the top row. Tom and I sit beneath them. Sheila drops the top of her one-piece suit and exposes her firm, tanned, breasts. They are just as impressive in person as they were through my binoculars.

Sheila asks Alice if she can see her breasts. Alice undoes her top and lets her marvelous breasts spring into view. Tom and Sheila's eyes pop.

Sheila croaks, clears her throat, and says, "My God, those are amazing. Excuse my bluntness, but I have to ask. Are they real?"

I reply, "Oh yes, they are quite real."

Alice can tell that Sheila wants to touch them, so she reaches over, grabs her hand, and pulls it to her breast. Sheila feels Alice's breast gently at first, but a little rougher as she goes on. Soon she is pinching Alice's nipples gently. Alice's nipples stand out prominently from her breasts.

I look over at Tom. Although he has pulled his towel into his lap, I can see his erection poking up. I look back at Alice and I see her head rocking back from the sensation. I ask Tom to trade places with me.

We switch and his hands move up to rub against the underside of Alice's breast. She looks down at him and pulls his hand up to her nipple. He raises up on his knees and takes her nipple into his mouth. Alice's hand reaches down for the front of his shorts.

Sheila kisses Alice's other breast then moves back and down to sit next to me. Her hand reaches into my shorts and she grabs my cock. I don't give her high marks for subtlety, but she knows what she wants.

My shorts are down in a flash and she sucks my cock deep into her mouth. While I am too thick for Alice to deep throat, Sheila has no such problem. I feel myself go deep back into her throat. The feeling is quite exciting. I don't believe I have ever fucked a pussy that tight.

I look over at Alice and Tom. Tom's shorts are down, his cock is between Alice's breasts, and she is sucking his impressively long cock on the up stroke. Her hands push her breasts together.

Sheila's efforts on my cock are starting to bear fruit. I feel my balls begin to tingle. I warn Sheila that I am close to cumming. She pulls my cock out so the tip is against her lips and strokes my shaft quickly. I stifle a moan and feel my cum start to surge forward. I let out a moan and shoot my load. Sheila opens her mouth and catches it all. As my spurts cease, she licks all the sperm off my cock, swallows, and makes an "Aaah" sound.

Tom is starting to cum. He keeps Alice from pulling his cock into her mouth and blows his load onto her chin and breasts. Sheila jumps up from me and pulls Tom's cock into her mouth. Sheila then licks all the sperm from Alice's breasts and chin. She finishes by kissing Alice firm on the lips. Alice has a funny look in her eyes.

As Sheila's ass is pointed right at me. I reach over, pull Sheila's suit aside and stuck my finger in her pussy. She jumps and reaches back to pull my hand free.

"Not yet big guy."

I laugh and pull my shorts up as Tom does the same. He suggests that we should all go hit the pool to cool down. Sheila pulls up her top and Alice fits her bikini top. We leave the sauna and move to the pool.

As we come out of the sauna, two young twenty-somethings come into the gym. They wear loose tank tops and shorts. They look like they have swimsuits on underneath. We step into the pool.

The water is cool and feels wonderful after the heat of the sauna. Alice swims over to me.

She comes into my arms and whispers into my ear, "I don't think I like having sperm shot all over me."

I look in her eyes and see she is quite serious. Tom may have ruined any chance to score further with Alice.

Sheila hurriedly leaves the pool and Tom comes over.

"I'm afraid I have bad news. Sheila's period just started. If it doesn't bother you, it won't bother her."

I look in Alice's eyes and see the light come on.

She puts a disappointed look on her face and turns to Tom, "Oh Tom, TC gets all squeamish about periods. He won't have anything to do with me. He won't even let me suck him off. I'm afraid our date is off. If your wife can't get relief from TC, I wouldn't feel right having sex with you. Let me go apologize to Sheila."

She practically jumps out of the pool, leaving me to console Tom.

I put on my most sincere face and apologize to Tom for my squeamishness. He tries to convince me that Sheila has a very sensitive ass and I can give her great pleasure that way. I actually manage a shiver at the thought of having "anal sex", mentioning how unclean I think that is.

Tom cajoles me, but runs out of persuasion long before the girls came back. Sheila has changed back into her street clothes. Tom looks up at her and gets out of the pool. He practically stomps to the locker room like a petulant child. He comes back out fully dressed a few minutes later. He is not a happy camper. He tries to kiss Alice goodbye and is offered a cheek instead of her lips. Sheila gives me a much more intimate goodbye.

The two walk away and out of the gym. The two young girls at the exercise machines watch them go, then watch Alice and I closely. Alice kisses me a thank you and we re-enter the pool and swim about.

12