Top Drawer

Story Info
A woman is visited by her Master at the office.
2.4k words
4.22
21.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning from a lunch that somehow ran a little too long, Karen rushed into her office to finish the report that she'd left on her desk that morning. Hanging her coat on the hanger behind the door, she was startled by the voice behind her.

"Hello Karen," she heard in his deep and distinctive voice.

Turning about with astonishment she saw him sitting in her chair at her desk.

"Close the door Karen," he commanded in a soft but stern voice.

She closed the door slowly, looking out to see whether anyone was watching. She turned the lock in the handle and leaned her back against the door. She tried her best to stand calmly but she could feel her heart begin to race. Her body felt strangely aroused just at the sight of his smile. She was excited to see him, but this was not exactly the best time or place. She knew that she had pledged her loyalty to him as her master, but this was really trying the limits of their relationship. She remembered well the things that he had made her do in the past. She could feel her body becoming aroused just thinking of some of the lessons from before. The body jewelry still hung seductively from her nipples. She could feel the golden ring pressed against her tender flesh as she drew her right hand over her left breast.

"Come here love," he ordered.

She looked at him; his gaze fixed on her. He eyed her from head to toe as she slowly, seductively walked across her office. She could see the view through her windows as she stepped in front of the desk.

"Sir, may I at least close the blinds?" she asked respectfully.

"Yes, please do," he replied, striking the palm of his left hand with a small cane that she hadn't noticed before. "Come over here Karen," he repeated.

She stepped around the desk to stand directly beside him. He pivoted in the chair to face her. She bit her lower lip nervously as she waited to find out what he had in store for her today. She pondered whether she should tell him how busy she was at the moment. She had an appointment in another hour and a half. She wondered what she would do if he wasn't gone by then. The telephone on her desk rang.

."Answer it," he told her.

She nervously picked up the handset. The caller just had a simple question that she was able to quickly resolve.

"Sir, may I call my secretary and tell her to hold all of my calls?" she asked, trying to prevent any unexpected interruptions or inquiries from anyone.

"Of course, please do," he replied, a grin still covering his mischievous face.

Once she had the opportunity to set aside a little uninterrupted time, she breathed a small sigh of relief. She turned her body, standing once again directly in front of him. He slid his left hand up and under her skirt. She shivered with delight as he stroked his fingers gently over her thigh and bottom. He laid the cane on her desk and applied both hands to stroke her beneath her skirt. Her body tensed and she stood still to allow him free reign over her private parts. He slowly drew his fingers across her vulva, making her sigh aloud at the sensation. She could feel herself begin to moisten between her legs as he pulled her panties aside and fingered her clit. Once he had located her clit ring, he gripped it and tugged lightly. She was unable to hold back the gasp from her mouth. She clenched her hands into two fists as she tried to remain still in front of him. She could see that he was obviously enjoying her response. She bit her lips harder as he slipped his fingers farther under her panties, stroking a finger along her wet opening. She desperately wanted to cry out but refused to allow him to triumph over her so easily. She was lost in the moment, her eyes closed and her head tilted back.

She was abruptly returned to reality when she heard a loud voice just outside her office door. The noise did not deter him in driving her wild in her own office during the middle of a business day. She tensed as she listened in an attempt to determine who might be just outside the office. Of all her luck, it sounded like the boss had stopped by for an impromptu meeting. She looked down into his eyes, hoping to make contact.

"Please sir, I need to talk with this man if he's here for me," she implored.

He looked into her eyes, making her knees grow weak from her desire to jump him right there on the spot.

"Why don't you see what he wants," he suggested calmly. "I'll move to your guest chair."

She tried to regain her composure. She straightened her skirt and adjusted her blouse and the scarf around her neck before walking to the door. Unlocking the door and turning the knob in one fluid motion; she greeted her unexpected visitor. He stepped into her office without waiting for an invitation, sending a flash of panic through her. Her guest stood to greet her boss.

Shaking hands courteously, he introduced himself by name only. To her relief, her boss doesn't ask any further questions.

"I need to see the budget re-projections for next year before a meeting in ten minutes," he told her.

To her relief, she could see that he was obviously in a hurry. She pulled her file up on the computer screen and printed a copy of the spreadsheet for her impatient boss. He was so rushed for time that he barely paid any attention to anything else. He left as abruptly as he appeared with just a quick "Thanks."

She stood in her doorway, looking at her secretary with a look of exasperation. Her secretary simply shrugged. As soon as her boss was out of sight she closed and locked the door. The feeling of excitement overtook her again as she turned to face her guest, once again in her desk chair.

"Very good, Karen," he complimented her. "Now came back over here and kneel here in front of me."

She took a deep breath before sauntering back across the room. Lowering herself to her knees, her eyes remained fixed on his. She watched them closely in an attempt to get a reading on his intentions. Remaining motionless, she allowed him free reign over her. He reached around her slender neck and removed the scarf. Bringing it up over her eyes, he tied it securely behind her head. She suddenly felt very tuned into her other senses. Once she could no longer see anything she began to hear her heartbeat and her breathing becoming deeper and louder. She noticed the sweet fragrance of his after-shave and the sensuous feel of his fingers running slowly across her cheek. Her body began to tremble in anticipation.

The sound of papers being shuffled drew her attention to her desk behind her. She listened intently. It sounded like he was gathering the paperwork that was setting on her desk. It made her nervous as the papers were very important and she would need them shortly. His footsteps could be heard moving back and forth behind her. She jumped when he placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Turn around and follow my lead," he told her in his deep subdued voice.

She walked slowly until she felt the front of her desk against her thighs.

"Bend over the desk," he directed her.

She slowly leaned forward until her torso was resting on the desk. Standing behind her, he moved her feet apart with his foot. She heard him walk to the backside of her desk. He placed his hands on her hips and slowly ran them up along her sides. He stroked her arms with his hands as they moved up her graceful form. Taking her hands in his, her arms were pulled over the end of the desk. She felt cold metal against her right wrist as he closed a handcuff around it. She could hear the cuffs being threaded through her drawer handle before he clamped her left wrist.

"Be still my love," he cautioned her as she began to wiggle a bit on the desktop.

He kissed her cheek as she tried to find a comfortable position for her head. She was stretched so far that it difficult to find a good spot for her chin other than directly on the hard surface of her oak desk. She waited as he walked around the desk to stand between her legs. He lifted her skirt up and over her hips and onto her back, tugging it between the desk and her body until it remained in place. Once again she could feel his hands exploring her thighs and bottom as he stroked his fingers over her silky panties. She lay quivering on her own desk, trying hard to remain silent. When his fingers begin to grasp the elastic band around her waist, she waited for the inevitable removal of her panties. He slowly pulled them down, forcing her legs closer together. He lifted each foot in turn to remove them. The sound of her desk drawers being opened was apparent. She wondered what he was doing in her desk. Soon after, she could feel his warm breath on her neck as he stood over her outstretched body. She listened intently as he could be heard moving about in the office. She lay still, waiting, waiting...

His hands descended upon her bare bottom. He caressed her soft curves with a loving touch. A loud lawnmower drove along the building outside, just outside the windows. He reached under her pussy, inserting a soft cloth between her cunt and the corner of the desktop. He tugged her golden ring gently just for good measure.

Slap! She felt the sting of the cane across her bottom. She was too startled to remain quiet.

"Oooh!" she moaned in surprise, lifting her right foot and bending her knee.

She hoped that no one outside her office heard the sound over the noise of the lawn care crew outside. His fingers traced the red stripe on her right cheek. Again she felt a sharp slap to her left side. This time she was able to contain the sound, but her eyes began to water in response to her emotions.

"That's better my darling," he complimented her on her show of self-discipline.

She wondered how much more of this he would force her to endure. He continued to spank her with his bare hand now until her entire bottom stung. He stopped as soon as the sound of the mower faded away. She found herself feeling very aroused and breathing deeply. The cloth against her pussy was wet with her honey. Forgetting about work, she longed to feel him inside of her right now.

The feel of his presence standing close to her, tight between her legs made her excited with anticipation. Moving closer, his legs spread her legs farther. She noticed that she could feel his bare, hair-covered legs against her own. The warm sensation and feel of his throbbing cock caused her to lift from the desk as he began to press under her clit. She realized that he had dropped his pants and was about to enter her as if he read her mind. She waited to feel him enter her twitching cunt. He didn't disappoint her. His thighs pressed against her tender bottom as he began to part the lips of her vagina. She moaned as quietly as possible as she immediately felt her pelvic muscles tighten in preparation for total release. Her breathing had become rapid with small, short breaths. She strained at the handcuffs as he entered her completely. Her natural response shot through her groin with such intensity that her knees nearly buckled beneath her. She softly mouthed her ecstasy as she savored the delicious feelings of his hard cock inside of her. At this moment, she didn't care if someone were to catch her in this position at work. She couldn't stop. He stroked his member in and out of her as her muscles flexed in spasms. She wiggled on the desk as she felt his fingers stroking her breasts through her blouse and bra. She wished he would simple tear her clothes off so she could feel him more completely. He nuzzled against her back, kissing her ears and neck as he continued to stroke in and out in rhythmic fashion.

When the pace quickened, she began to feel herself building to climax. The feeling of his sudden ejaculation set off the explosion within. She pulled on the cuffs as her face contorted to the incredible sensation that just ricocheted through her entire body. She continued to tremble in delight as wave after wave sweep through her. When he finally slowed to a stop, she felt emotionally and physically drained.

She dreamed of just relaxing in his arms. He left her lying on the desk. She was now beginning to breathe normally again. With her tensing and wiggling the blindfold had moved just enough for her to see a bit over the top. Glancing up at the wall clock, thoughts of her afternoon appointments began to re-enter her mind. His hands took her arms and released the handcuffs. He kissed her on the cheek as she turned on her side.

"Have a nice afternoon, Karen," he whispered in her ear.

The next thing she heard was the door closing quietly. She removed the blindfold and looked about the empty office. A knock at the door brought her back to reality. She quickly returned to her feet and straightened her skirt as her secretary knocked again and opened the door.

"Your 2:00 interview is here Karen," she announced.

The crash back to the realities of the workday was brutal. She knew that she was going to have to wing it for the interview. She ran her fingers through her hair in a futile attempt to straighten it. Fortunately she had the necessary paperwork ready. She self-consciously took the wetted cloth that had been pressed between her groin and the desk and wrapped it in her scarf. She opened the top left drawer on her desk to hide the last trace of her adventure. She smiled when she saw her panties neatly folded on top of the drawer contents.