Top of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers

Michelle’s eyes were again closed, and she was now moaning louder. I put my ear to the hole and listened her excited wailing. My hand was rubbing my cock furiously, and I was ready to shoot any time. This time, I did not reduce my speed, the pressure in my balls was reaching beyond my control and it would be a good thing to release the load. I pumped harder.

Suddenly, Mike hissed. “Holy shit! I am cumming.”

I watched Mike as his body arched upward, and his cock jerked and shot his jism in the air. His cum shot through his piss hole, landing over his hand and stomach. It was too much for me. My legs were trembling with an amorous thrill. I pumped for the final time and with a muffled cry, I let go my cock. I watched as with every jerk of my rigid cock, drops of cum flew in the air and landed on the floor.

We were too busy in our rapture and none of us heard the footsteps approaching our door. I realized only when the door flung open suddenly.

My eyes turned to the door, and I watched in horror, Suzy standing there, her mouth wide agape, her eyes bulging in her sockets. She looked dumbstruck; her face stunned with surprise. I unsuccessfully tried to cover my spitting organ by covering it with my fist, but to no avail. Cum seeped through my fingers.

I looked at Mike; he too was paralyzed with awe. His monster was still spewing its final drops of cum. We both were crestfallen. Suzy remained there, watching her brother and his friend, their clothes lying on the floor, their hands gripping their cocks and shooting their loads in the room. She did not utter a word and withdrew silently, shutting the door behind her.

I took a sigh of relief. Grabbing a paper tissue, I wiped my cock, which had suddenly gone to hibernation. I properly cleaned the floor and threw the paper tissue into the dustbin and put back my briefs and shorts. Mike had already finished his cleaning, and he was putting back his shorts.

I did not know whether Mike’s mother had finished her erotic game on the other side of the wall. I did not have any courage left to peep again. I did not wait for Mike and went out of his room. The bathroom door still appeared locked from the inside, indicating that Michelle Wong was still busy with her personal sexual gratification. Suzy was nowhere to be seen.

I left Mike’s house and directly went to my house. Mom was in the kitchen; I did not go there and proceeded directly to my room. Once inside the safety of my room, I sat on my bed. I realized that I was still shaking. My heart was pounding violently in my chest. I tried to control myself.

I was caught red handed, and I did not know how Suzy would respond. It would not be difficult for her to figure out what we had been doing there. ‘Holy shit, what am I going to tell her?’ I thought.

Someone rang the doorbell. I listened carefully as mom opened the door, and then I heard mom’s voice.

“Ted may be in his room. Why don’t you go there and see for yourself?”

I waited impatiently for the visitor. My fear turned out right. Suzy opened the door. She entered my room and closed the door behind. However, she remained near the door, her face looked passive, not displaying any emotions. I tried to smile at her awkwardly.

“I want to talk to you.” She appeared a little agitated.

“Is there anything to talk about?” I tried to reply bravely, pretending to be unfazed by what had happened minutes ago.

“What were you doing in Mike’s room?” She asked angrily.

“Am I supposed to tell you?” I replied, avoiding any direct contact with her eyes. “You saw everything that was happening there.”

“I didn’t expect you to be peeking at my mom.”

She felt hurt. But, I also felt a twinge of jealousy in her voice. ‘Is she jealous?’ I thought ‘That it wasn’t her, but her mother, whom we had been watching?’ I did not have any means to verify my hunch, but it made me feel a lot better.

“I am sorry for that.” I was feeling little confident now. “Do you want to know the truth? If you can believe me…”

She did not reply.

“We’re not there for your mom. We’re not waiting for her. It’s only an accident that she happened to be in the bathroom. We’re waiting for someone else.”

“Who?”

I knew she was smart enough to figure out that someone else. She knew very well I was talking about her, but she wanted to hear it from me. The time had come to reveal the truth and face the consequence. I prayed for the positive and replied.

“You.”

I noticed a momentary flicker in her facial expression, but she regained her composure. She looked at me, silently. She was only one year older than me, and was a childhood friend like Mike. We had spent years together. It might have been hard for her to find his friend was more interested in her mother than her.

Suzy resembled her mother in many ways. She had the same round smiling face, but shorter hair. Contrary to her mother, she was thin, and her body was more curvaceous than her mother's. In her slightly tanned color, she was a perfect example of an oriental beauty. I knew I wanted her desperately, wanted to feel her body next to mine, and wanted to make love to her.

Encouraged with her response, I moved closer to her and put my arms over her shoulder. Suzy did not try to move away from me.

“How long have you been doing this?” Her sudden question startled me.

“It was my first occasion.”

“I don’t believe you.” She replied suspiciously.

“Just go and ask Mike? Why should I lie to you? As for Mike, he’d been watching you for quite some time. He just loves to spy on you while you shower.”

She pondered over my reply. I guessed that she believed me. I tried to pull her into my arms and to my surprise she did not resist it and came into my arms. I hugged her, feeling her soft petite body in my embrace. I looked into her dark eyes; they were looking into me. Her lips were slightly parted, showing the row of perfect white teeth. I bent my head and put my lips over her quivering lips.

She responded positively, thrusting her lips forward to meet my kissing lips. We remained in that position exploring each other. I could feel my cock again regaining its hardness. Slowly, I let my hands travel along her body and reach her ass. I lightly grabbed her ass cheeks in my hand and squeezed them. Suzy continued sucking my lips.

I felt more daring and took my one hand between her thighs and felt her mound. I could feel her soft mound beneath the soft material of her shorts. I felt the corners of her panties, felt the triangular zone trapped between them and felt the slit of her cunt beneath them. My cock was hard again, rubbing furiously at her tummy.

"I love you Suzy." I whispered hoarsely into her ear. “I want to make love to you.”

Suddenly, she broke the kiss and moved away from me. She opened the door, looked back at me and went away. I watched her go, did not try to stop her. I had a feeling that she also wanted me and it would not be long before she would agree to make love with me. My cock jerked with excitement.

If getting caught red handed was an omen, it appeared to be a good one. Suzy now knew what I wanted. In the night when I fucked mom, I was still thinking about Suzy and her mother. Mom was little puzzled to find me little aloof during our lovemaking. However, her bewilderment soon evaporated, when I fucked her hard. I fucked her twice that night, once thinking her as Suzy and second time as Michelle Wong.

Next morning while we rode to school, I asked Mike whether Suzy had talked with him last night. His answer was no. Last evening he was so afraid that after the incident he did not come out of his room at all. He did not even know that Suzy had visited me last evening. He was still afraid that Suzy might tell her mother. I told him to be relaxed and told him about my meeting with Suzy.

“Are you meeting her today?” Once he was relaxed, he got curious.

“How can I say? She’s your sister not mine.”

He did not say anything. I looked at him; he diverted his gaze away from me, avoiding eye contact. He appeared little different; probably he was still feeling the aftereffect of last evening’s episode. We rode to school. My mind was busy with Suzy, and I found it difficult to concentrate on studies. ‘Oh God!’ I thought. ‘It’s becoming a regular feature.’

During the recess, Suzy bumped into me. I was standing near my locker when she appeared from nowhere. She was looking great in her blue jeans and T-shirt. She talked with me casually, but did not mention anything about last evening's events. We talked for some time before she went back to her class.

After returning from school, I changed and ate my lunch. I was about to retire to my room, when I heard the doorbell. I opened the door. Suzy was standing at the front door. She was still in the same dress she was wearing at school. I watched her beautiful face shining in the afternoon sun.

“Hi!” I exclaimed delightfully. “How come you’re here?”

“I…I…” She replied hesitantly. “Where is aunt Jane?”

“She’s not here. Why don’t you just come in?” I was convinced that she had not come to see my mom.

I let her in and watched in the direction of her house, at its curtain-draped windows. I had a nagging feeling that Mike would be somewhere behind those curtains, watching his sister entering my house. ‘Poor Mike’ I thought. ‘I got to do something for him.’

I closed the front door and looked at the wall clock. It was still more than one and half hours before mom would return. I knew Suzy knew perfectly well when mom would be returning, and she was pretending. That was good for me. If she had something else on her mind, there was plenty of time to explore it. I took two cans of coke from the refrigerator.

“Lets go to my room.” I handed her the coke. “You can wait there.”

Suzy followed me to the room. She sat on my chair and sipped her coke. I watched her intently. She was looking at me quizzically. Obviously, she had something on her mind, but she was hesitating to ask me.

“Do you want to ask me something?” I tried to ease it on her.

“No… Yes…” She fumbled with words. “You told me last night…”

“What?”

“That… it was not mom you and Mike were waiting for.” She was still hesitant.

“Yeah. We were expecting you.”

“You told me you were there for the first time.”

My reply was again a short yes. If she were leading toward some conclusion, it was probably good.

“How long since Mike has been doing this?”

“It is difficult to tell the exact duration,” I tried to recollect when did Mike tell me about it. “Maybe for the last two or three months.”

“Did he see me naked?”

“He didn’t tell me everything about you.” I smiled teasingly. “But as far as I know he had seen you in every possible way and from every possible angle.”

I watched the color of her face changing; she appeared a little perturbed.

“If you mean to know whether he has told me that you shave your pussy regularly.” I added further; I was enjoying her predicament. “Or, that you masturbate sometimes in shower, then the answer is yes.”

Her face was red; she was cornered. I sensed my unassailable position. I put my can on the table and moved over to her. Taking her hand I pulled her out of chair and put my arms around her. Suzy did not try to resist and let her body cling to me. I bent my head and kissed her deep on her open lips. She responded positively by wrapping her arms around my head and letting her wet tongue slide into my mouth.

I sucked her moist tongue hungrily. My hand trailed to her breast, and I touched her lightly. She did not seem to have a bra under her T-shirt. I felt a mild quiver through her body; her tongue continued exploring my mouth. I again, fondled her tits, this time my hand stayed there for a longer period, feeling her boobs through the material of her T-shirt. Encouraged by her positive response, I grabbed her boobs and pinched them forcefully.

Suzy broke the kiss and whimpered lightly. I continued massaging her nice little tits through her t-shirt. My free hand roamed into her pubic region. I fumbled with the button of her jeans and finally succeeded in unfastening it. I lowered the zipper of her jeans and forced it down along her thighs.

“Ahhhhhh…!” She moaned as my hand touched her pussy through her panties.

Again, I put my lips over hers, kissing her passionately. I felt the fat mound of her pussy, gently running my fingers along the slit. I could feel the dampness in her panties covering her slit. She was getting wet. I let my hand slide into the elastic band of her panties and then to her bare mound. My hand felt the smooth shaved skin of her cunt.

I broke the kiss and let her sit on the chair again. Sitting in front of her, I pulled her jeans and blue panties off her legs. Suddenly, realizing her nakedness she tried to cover her pussy with her hands. I forcibly, pulled her hands away from her crotch and let them rest on the sides of the chair. Pulling her lower body forward, I spread her thighs apart letting her magnificent cunt fully open to my lascivious vision.

“Have you done it before?” I asked her.

She did not reply, but her head moved shyly answering in negative. This was the first time; her pussy was opened to the lustful gaze of a male. Feelings of shame and lust were written on her face. Her face was flushed with excitement, and she was watching me in anticipation.

Gently, with my fingers, I spread her rose-colored outer pussy lips, exposing her inner pinkness. I lecherously gazed at the inner folds of her cunt, her welcoming slit and the small bud of her clitoris at the top it. I slid my index finger inside her hot opening, feeling the wetness seeping out of her cunt. Slowly, I put another finger and let my two fingers move inside her delicious pussy.

Her cunt perfectly fitted to my intruding fingers. I felt the soft muscles of her cunt clinging to my fingers, and I slowly started moving them in and out. Suzy bent her head backward and moaned. I persisted with my fingers' to and fro motion. Suzy was crying with pleasure, she had shoved her abdomen forward exposing her horny cunt further to my probing fingers.

I wetted my dry lips with saliva. I wanted to taste that pussy. While my fingers maintained their steady rhythm, I bent my head and touched her clit with the tip of my tongue. The musky pungent smell of her cunt filled my nostrils. Inhaling her musky aroma, I lapped at her clit. Her body shuddered in excitement.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh…!” She mumbled. “Yeah! Do it.”

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and buried my face into her crotch. Folding my tongue, I forced it deep inside her pussy. Her wetness flowed into my mouth and, I relished the salty taste of her pussy juices. I thrust my tongue back and forth into her hot tunnel.

Suzy was squealing with delight, her body writhing with excitement. She had locked her legs behind my neck, pulling my hair with her hand, deep into her pussy. She was furiously rubbing her dripping cunt to my sucking lips. I continued savoring her delectable pussy juices, while my thumb played with her hard clitoris.

Suddenly, her body became completely tense. She cried loudly, tightening her legs around my head, she pushed her pelvis with a sudden force and let go her wildly throbbing cunt around my tongue.

I sucked her till the trembling in her body subsided. Finally, she released her grip. I removed my face from her pussy. I watched her swollen pussy lips, drenched with my saliva and her own juices. It was a great spectacle. I loved that pussy and desperately wanted to put my raging hard on between those welcoming lips.

I stood and forced Suzy onto her feet. Carefully, I removed her T- shirt, exposing her nice little tits. I savored the beauty of her shapely teenaged boobs. Her boobs were small like her mother's, nicely fitting to her petite body. Slightly upturned, her nipples were pointing erotically. I touched her bare skin, feeling her soft mounds and squeezed them lightly. I pinched her hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger, rolling and pulling them.

I bent my head and gently took her nipple into my mouth. I took her nipple between my teeth and teased them with gentle biting action. Suzy moaned, moving her hand to my mammoth hard on. She touched my rigid manhood through the material of my shorts, massaging it lightly with her palm.

My teeth nibbled on her titties, while she lowered my shorts to my thighs and grabbed my hard on. Slowly, she ran her hand along the length of my cock, sending me into a state of erotic frenzy. I left her tits and pulled her into my embrace, kissing her deeply on the lips. She responded with eagerness. Her hand still on my rigid organ, Suzy ran the tip of my cock along the length of her pussy crack.

I was about to lead her to my bed, when a sudden movement behind me forced me to turn around. The door was opened, and Mike was standing there, smiling teasingly, his eyes savoring his sister’s charming nakedness. I was surprised but not much, as I had expected Mike to be spying on his sister. I looked at Suzy, she looked puzzled but she did not appear to be terrified by the presence of her brother.

Mike winked at us. “I am sorry, Ted. You have a bad habit of letting your kitchen door open. Mind if I join in too.”

Again, I looked at Suzy. She was coolly watching her brother, not even trying to cover her nakedness. She stood there silently, displaying her naked charms to her brother. Mike did not wait for us to reply and started removing his clothes and within a minute, he was completely naked in front of us, smiling and gently massaging his hard boner. Then, he moved past me, pulled her sister into his arms and planted a kiss on her lips.

Something was definitely wrong. They were behaving strangely, quite contrary to what I had expected. I looked at them unbelievingly.

Mike understood my dilemma. “Are you surprised Ted?” He asked me jokingly.

I gawked at him foolishly. Mike laughed, and I saw Suzy’s lips bending into a wide grin. I suddenly got my senses, my mind trying to put two and two together.

“He is still confused Suzy.” Mike ran his fingers along her cunt slit. “Lets tell him the truth, before he dies of shock.”

“Okay, tell him.” Suzy was still smiling.

“We did it last night Ted.” He informed me triumphantly.

“What!” I did not know what to say.

“Last night Suzy came to my room, and we fucked.” He was laughing. “It was simply great. I am sorry Ted. I know you wanted her first, but it happened that way."

“You motherfucker.” I suddenly felt irritated. They were fooling me. I recalled my talk with Mike in the morning and the chat which I had minutes ago with Suzy. None of them gave any hint of what was going between them. “Why didn’t you tell me about it?”

“Don’t call me motherfucker, Ted.” He answered mockingly. “I am not a motherfucker yet. If you like, you may call me sister fucker.”

“You asshole. Why didn’t you tell me?” I was visibly irritated.

“Sorry pal.” He sensed my annoyance. “We just wanted to give you a nice little surprise. Isn’t it? ”

Suzy burst into laughter. I realized I was unnecessarily getting angry. After all, I was about to get what I wanted. The queen of my fantasies standing right next to me, completely naked ready to feel my cock inside her.

I gabbed her into my arm and pulled her away from Mike. “Okay honey. You're going to pay for this stupid trick. I’m gonna fuck you hard.”

I lifted her tiny naked body into my arms and brought her to my bed and dropped her. I hurriedly removed my T-shirt and jumped onto the bed. I forced her thighs apart and positioned my cock at the delectable opening of her cunt.

Suzy watched me with anticipation, opening her thighs further, welcoming my intrusion.

“Do it Ted,” Mike shouted from behind. “She told me last night that she desperately wanted to fuck you.”

indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers