Topaz Virgin

Story Info
Young women plan a trip of sexual awakening.
2.5k words
3.84
18.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm breaking off the engagement," Kayla said determinedly.

Christina's jaw dropped.

"I just can't handle it anymore. He's not worth me."

She blinked in confusion, then smiled as the realization hit -- her best friend finally let go of her useless bum of a boyfriend. "Why?"

"I found a man that makes me feel alive."

Christina nodded approvingly. "A man that will treat you right?"

"Yeah. Except...he's my boss."

Christina's jaw dropped again. Boss?! "Then, how old is he?"

"Thirty-seven. Married."

Christina chuckled nervously. "Well now, that's a predicament, isn't it?"

Kayla laughed. "Yeah, yeah. It is."

Christina smiled, "So what's the story behind that?"

Kayla sighed. "Long story."

Christina play glared. "Okay, what does he look like?"

"Oh, perfect Tina!" Kayla grinned as mental images of her boss floated into her mind, "He's just the right height -- tall enough to make you feel small, but not like a child....his body is that mix of fat and muscle that's soft enough to cuddle by hard enough to feel protected.... Oh, and his eyes! He looks at me and I get turned on. His hair is dark brown, and his eyes are too! Oh! And his skin is that nice tanned color and he has a heart stopping smile-"

Christina laughed. "Sounds damn sexy."

"He's a nice man... I mean, he'd call me beautiful and would... I mean, there was this one time at work where I had to give him my employee number, and we have to do it every night, you know? Anyway, I told him 'Jeez Peter, you should at least remember it by now!' and he told me 'Well, some people are more than numbers to me.' I know that's not really directed toward me....but it stuck with me."

Christina's face contorted to the cooed lips of 'awwww' and then to the playful smile. "That's fucking cheesy as hell, but I do have to admit it's really sweet."

"Yeah and last night...it was his last day. And he comes up behind me and rubs my ass and presses his body to me....and then whispers in my ear what I had to do before I left. I damn near melted on the spot. It's bad enough that's a turn-on, but with my added crush...I had to go to the bathroom to put a pad on."

Christina laughed, "No shit? That bad?"

Kayla blushed, "Yeah, I was worried it would leak through. And then before he leaves, he gives me his contact information and kisses my forehead... I wanted to drag him outside and fuck."

Christina frowned, "So why didn't you?"

"Robert, remember? I mean, we had a fight earlier, and I'm already feeling guilty for lusting for another man?"

Christina shook her head, "If he had been providing everything you need in the relationship you wouldn't have fallen for Peter."

"Damn, I should've fucked him. All I've been able to think about is him."

"Road trip," Christina exclaimed.

"Good idea," Kayla said, grinning. "We should leave as soon as possible."

"Eh? You're kidding?"

"Nope. Where should we go?"

"I-"

"No no no no, Tina, you suggested it, you're going. Besides, you can be corrupted."

Christina frowned, "I don't want to lose it to some moron drunk ass punk."

"Even if he has a lip ring?"

Christina pouted, "No cheating."

Kayla laughed, "Come on, what's the use of saving it? Masturbation can't hold a candle to the real thing."

"It'll fucking hurt like hell. You know I can't use tampons because they're too big. I doubt a penis is smaller than that."

Kayla rolled her eyes, "You're just making excuses now. Come on Tina."

"Well...okay. I'll just hit the online dating sites."

Kayla wrinkled her nose, "Why?"

Christina smiled, "So I would at least know the guy I would fuck beforehand."

Kayla laughed, "That's great!"

Christina sighed and collapsed on her bed. Kayla wanted to fuck her boss? Well, so did she. But her boss wasn't the forward type like that...no, he was awkward and shy. The kind of guy that broadcasts his feelings to the world without knowing what he was doing. He liked her -- she could tell -- but what could be done of it? She's only nineteen -- he's thirty-five. Not to mention he was her boss, not an ex like Kayla.

Older men always fascinated her. Perhaps the maturity thing -- she always found it easier to talk to older man rather than guys her age. They understood what she talked about -- hell, they actually knew what she was talking about. Not like guys her age where the topics drifted to TV, sex, or sports. Since she wasn't into any of those three things, conversations bored her to death. Not to mention all of them had a lack of basic grammar skills and proper etiquette.

Yes, yes, there are "nice" men out there, but Christina didn't want to sort through 400 men just to get one that 'might' be the perfect guy. Besides, guys her age weren't worth her time or efforts.

Though her boss might be a lost cause... In a strange day, he openly flirted -- small touches, little jokes -- and when she responded, he stopped. His nervousness and thoughts played out on his face. First sadness, then worry, then guilt. Age is but a number. Couldn't he see her as a woman? Or perhaps that is what he did, and he realized she is a child...

Christina groaned. After her blatant flirting did not work, she switched to the younger "innocent" mode, where her actions could be interpreted as attraction, but it could also be the childlike personality she portrayed. While it would've protected her and him from any sort of rumors, it also enforced the fact that she is younger by several years. In fact, her own father is his senior by only a couple of years.

But that did not matter. Christina always wanted an older man to be her first. More experience, more maturity...okay, so he would lack in the stamina department, but Christina had a hunch that his trim body was due to exercise and not a good metabolism. Though if it wasn't she could always be on top.

"Fuck," she whispered. Her face flushed. She knew nothing about him. Her conceptions came from her mind... but already her mind drifted to fantasies of the two together.

How would he be... Probably gentle and considerate, especially if he understood it was her first time. But would he make the first move? She frowned. How could she craft a fantasy based on these thoughts? A sigh, then the eyes close and his image drifts forward. Tall -- a foot above her head -- average build, perhaps muscles, perhaps not, either way his body resembled a swimmer -- lush kissable lips, a trim beard and mustache matching his dark chocolate hair, intense green eyes. His eyes. She shuddered when she thought of them. The color mimicked nature's pine greens mixed with moss, buried under skeptical brows. His face shape would make Michelangelo proud.

When he talked, he used a playful tone with her. Occasionally he would sneak up on her and use a deep voice that sent chills equal to seeing his eyes. Of the two, she naturally preferred the deeper voice.

Wouldn't it be nice if he became as forward as Kristy's boss? If he came up behind her, whispered into her ear with that deep voice, nibbled a bit on the lobe? They could go to the back storage room, the one with the thick padlock on the outside, the one that held only old outdated items -- no one would go interrupt.

He would turn the light on -- he wants to see her teenage body. Kayla kept her body lean and trim, but Christina preferred to fashion her body after Betty Page or Marilyn Monroe -- a little extra for softness and curves. He stared at her, almost in disbelief of the situation. Then, like an animal, he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up for a kiss.

It hurt -- he bit her lips, sucked on them, pressed with such force when they broke apart her lips swelled into a deep red. He attacked her neck with the same fervor -- but this felt nice. Her hands scratched his back, glided down under his shirt, glided over the slightly hairy back. One leg wrapped around his waist and he ground into her, his hardness poking her belly. One hand wrapped around his cock and squeezed. He moaned into her neck.

Now his hands explored her body. First he traced her curves through the fabric, massaging her breasts until her hard nipples poked through the fabric. Then he sucked on those nipples, nibbling and squeezing her breasts. She shuddered under his touch.

He lifted up her shirt and kissed her soft belly. It had a slight pooch to it and he enjoyed biting that softness, making her coo at him. He unbuttoned her khaki pants and squeezed her large ass. It looked so lovely in those pants, he must've watched her from behind hundreds of times since beginning work. He peeled the pants down and slapped her ass when it came into view. He slapped her ass again, and again, until it became a rosy red.

Christina didn't stop him -- his blatant disregard for her feelings turned her on. She wanted to be treated like a slut -- one of those girls that she envied and abhorred for their sexual freedom. Besides, each slap sent a shock of pleasure through her body. She mewed when he stopped.

Her scent filled the heavy air. He leaned forward and sniffed before pushing aside her white underwear and licked. She tasted clean -- slightly tangy and a little sweet. Before this was over he would have to sample her a little more.

The pants were off completely, but he kept the white underwear on. Already her crotch area soaked with arousal. He kissed upward back to her belly before pulling up her uniform shirt. Large, caramel colored breasts appeared, held up with a black lace bra. He chuckled to himself before grasping them, the lace feeling rough next to her soft breasts.

He pulled down the cups and revealed large tan nipples standing erect. He pinched one and sucked on the other. She gasped and began moaning loudly. "Nipples sensitive," he asked. She nodded and he smiled. Her nipples felt as if they were hardwired to her clit. Each slight touch sent a potent strike directly to it, and she avoided wearing lace bras unless she felt aroused that day...in which each movement would bring pleasure. If a man were skilled enough, he could make her cum by manipulating her nipples.

"Play with yourself," he commanded as he undressed. Christina instantly reached down and began rubbing her clit, which ached for release. On of her hands twisted and pulled her nipple. She stopped when his penis came to view. Long and thick, with veins sticking out and throbbing. Precum glistened on the tip. He walked to her and she enjoyed watching his muscles work. He had strong legs and arms, his center looked soft, but she didn't care. Her main focus was that huge cock of his.

He grabbed her golden brown locks and forced her head down. "Suck it," he commanded.

She flicked her tongue forward to sample his salty precum. It tasted delicious, way different from her own taste. She put her mouth over the head, twirling her tongue around, tracing the outline of his head. "That's it," he encouraged, and pushed her mouth forward until it hit the back of her throat. She gagged slightly but didn't push away. One hand massaged his balls as her head was pushed back and forth over his cock. "That's a good little whore," he complimented and she shuddered at the remark. No wonder whores liked to have sex -- it felt so nice to give in to her desires.

He pulled her off completely to look at her face, and she forced her head down to suck on his balls. First the right, then the left, licking the underside of the sack, scooping both into her mouth at once, swirling her tongue around making him groan. He grabbed her hair and forced her onto his shaft and pushed forward, as far as she could go before gagging. His hips thrust forward again and again, beating the back of her throat and making it sore. Tears welled in her eyes and he stopped, pulled her head up and kissed her deeply.

"Good girl," he complimented, breaking the kiss. He guided her to an old wooden chair. "Sit down on the edge and open your legs." She obliged. He kissed her inner thighs, rubbed her calves, and slowly worked his way to the moist fabric. He put his mouth over the cotton and sucked. Christina moaned and threw her head back, hips inching forward to his face.

The cotton underwear were pushed to the side, revealing a shaven pussy. He inhaled the scent. "You shaved."

"I hate hair on my body," Christina explained. "Guys like it too."

"Oh, I bet they would. Such a nasty whore." He dug his tongue inside her, licking out all her juices. She was wet, so very wet. He'd never seen a woman produce so much, clean tasting at that. Her pure lifestyle was reflected in her taste. The quiet ones are always the nastiest.

Christina cooed. She grabbed his head and tried to force him deeper inside. He reached up and started rubbing her clit. She jumped at the sudden shock. "That's it," he encouraged, "Cum on my tongue. Let me taste your sweet cum." Her cries became more frequent, and then, his thumb flicked her just right...and she shuddered, collapsing on the chair, nearly falling to the ground. He kept his tongue inside, swirling it around until she stopped shaking.

She smiled up at him. "Thanks."

"We're not done yet." He lifted her up to the wall. She whimpered. "You're so wet, I'll slip in easily."

And he did. Christina cried out when he penetrated -- he felt so big! Her pussy felt stretched beyond her wildest imagination, though it also felt very, very, good. "Fuck me," she begged, "Hard." He smirked at hearing the polite girl beg him for sex and obliged.

Their bodies made a resounding smack each time he thrust into her. Her juices dripped down his balls and legs -- how was she so wet? Despite the slickness, she was so tight! Her breasts bounced up and down -- it'd be so nice to taste them but he wasn't going to last much longer. Her sexy moans and cute faces of ecstasy drove him over the edge and with a loud grunt released his seed inside.

Christina shuddered as her own orgasm ran through her body. Real sex can't hold a candle to masturbation? Real sex would kill her from pleasure. Just what adventures would this trip bring?