Topless Housekeeping

Story Info
With money tight, she took a housekeeping job.
1.8k words
4.25
206.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Please, vote and let me know what you think of my story! Am I a freak or just over sexed? I’m always looking to chat with new friends. So if you have any comments send them to me!

Where to begin, I guess this story should be called “series of events” as it was a series of events that have changed our lives. To start with I have been married to Thomas for three years. My name is Jennifer. I met Thomas in college and we quickly fell in love. We married right after we graduated. Thomas works as a software developer and I worked in marketing.

About two years ago I lost my job. It’s emotionally challenging to survive being laid off, but I’m not one to sit around and watch television. Our dream is to start a family. However we want to have a nest egg before our first child. So off I went looking for a job. Never thought it would be so hard to find something. As most would agree the job market has been tight after the dot bomb days. So I decided to start a housekeeping business. This wouldn’t require much money to start and we knew a few people who were looking for some help around the house.

One of my first clients was Stephan and his wife. Over time Stephan has become a friend. Sure, he tries a little to hard, but deep down he is a good person and very harmless. It’s nice to have a man notice me. His comments can be a little childish. Life can become mundane and to have a guy notice me, makes me feel attractive.

Last week things went from bad to worse. We had a credit card bill due and no cash. How were we going to pay the bill? I remember that day being difficult for I had to go out and face the world with a smile, or act as best I could. My only client that day was Stephan’s house. At least he is fun. I just hoped he would not ask too many personal questions, as I wasn’t sure how to keep it together.

Stephan is a sales rep and many days he’s home when I’m there. We talk a little but I just work around him. That day I prayed he would not be home. All of my clients give me keys to their house. I let myself in holding my breath. I take another deep breath to find that Stephan was not home. I collected the check, and put it in my purse. This way, I wont forget that. I was cleaning for about an hour before Stephan walked in. We talked a little and then he asked me, or shocked me with another changing life event.

“I really do not want to shock you, but you are so young and attractive. Would you consider working topless?”

At first I wasn’t in the mood to listen to this, again. However, this time he put down two one hundred dollar bills. There was the credit card payment and a little extra. I took a moment and thought about it. What harm would it do? My only thought was that I wish somehow I could have asked Thomas first. Then I heard these words come out of my mouth, “You will keep this our little secret?”

“Of course.” He looks me in the eye.

Now I feel very nervous as I just agreed. It’s been years since a man other than my husband has scene my body. A little tingle of excitement shot through my body as it sunk in.

“Why don’t you go up to the bedroom and come out when you are comfortable.”

Wow, he is good. Nervously I made my way to the bedroom. The closet doors are mirrors. At first this was embarrassing but then something changed. By looking in the mirror I put myself in his shoes. This is what he is going to see. Slowly I removed my shirt and bra. My nipples harden as my body tensed with nerves. Its show time, I thought!

Stephan was sitting on a stool in the kitchen. I make my way over to him, slowly. Want him to savor this moment. His eyes wander up and down my body. They seem to focus on my breasts. I should have a plastic surgeon move my eyes to my breasts, as most men like to talk to them. Never considered myself an exhibitionist but I find myself enjoying the feeling.

Stephan moves in his chair. This must be getting to him. Will he want more? If he does, can I do more? Jumping back into my work, started with the kitchen as I noticed the dirty dishes. Did Stephan cook dinner last night? Stephan has been married for twenty years. Would his wife be upset? Would she want to be here?

After while my nerves calm down, but I still feel his eyes on me. At least my nipples were still hard for him. He gets up and grabs a beer from the refrigerator. He hands one to me. Normally I don’t drink but my nerves call for one. I prefer wine but a beer will do.

It was hard not to notice, no pun intended. I look at him, “You are not shy.”

Why should I be, its hard from you.”

“Was that a compliment?”

“Yes, very much so. You are so dam hot”

“Thanks. I think”

Stephan started to walk around. Next thing I knew, he was behind me with his hardness pressing into me. I couldn’t move. Stephan is an attractive man but up till this point I never thought of him in a sexual manner. Yet, I’m still comfortable.

His hands move in front of me and on the counter. When his hands move away there is more money. I’m only nervous wondering what he is thinking.

“Here is what I want. Let me be totally blunt. I want to touch you, but I need you to touch me.”

“What?” What did he mean by that?

“I want to feel your sexy body and I want you to touch me.” He takes my hands and places my hand on him.

My hands move to the money and count it. Oh my, he really likes me. Can I do that? It’s only a massage. Well, one body part massage. I can do this. My mind was racing trying to figure out what I should do.

Then his hands move up my body and cup my breasts. His hands are a little rough. I guess he does not need any foreplay. Well, I could feel that. Now, I had gone this far so why not finish things. Would this be considered cheating? His hands do feel good. He touches me different then Thomas. I let him touch me.

His fingers move to my hard, now aching nipples. He takes my hand and places it back on him. Instinctively I start to stroke him. After a few minutes of this he leads me to his bedroom. How far will I let him take this? How far will he want to take this is all I can think about. I’m so nervous, but surprisingly aroused.

I’m frozen, almost nude in front him and those large mirrors. I watch as he undresses. Not too bad but he could work out a little to tone up. He grabs some oil and lies down on the bed. He calls me over to him. Catlike I crawl up to him on the bed and take the oil. His hands reach out and pull me next to him.

I take him, with my oily hand. He closes his eyes. This is easy, and the money is great. Two hours ago if you would tell me this story, I would say you’re nuts. Time to focus on what Stephan has paid for. How long has it been since I touched a man?

The oil makes a little noise that makes me giggle a little. Try my best to stop giggling. Now I start to feel a little guilty, as my body wants to take him. I have to fight myself, as I want to mount him. How would he feel in me? My hands stroke him faster giving him pleasure and testing his stamina.

Stephan starts to moan. I can tell he’s getting close. This is going to be the first time I have had a man cum in my hand. A little tighter my hands grip around him. I watch as he becomes harder and starts to throb in my hands. His veins grow larger and I know it won't be much longer before he blows. I don't know why he feels so different and exciting. Maybe it's the "newness" that is arousing me now. How much will he cum? I can't wait to find out.

“That’s it baby, cum for me!” I whisper to him.

He moans louder. I bet he’s thinking about getting into my pussy. He wants to fuck me. “Think about how good you would feel, if you were in me.”

He grabs my hand, and a thick steam of cum lands on our hands, my wrist, and his belly. He must have enjoyed that! After a minute he gets up and goes into the bathroom. I go back to the cleaning.

I think were both embarrassed a little by what we just did. When he comes out we make small talk. When I leave he gives me a hung and says he can’t wait till next time.

Well that was a life-changing event. The rest of the day was ok. We had money and life was looking better. That day, I was not too naughty. Surprisingly I never felt guilty.

Before I leave I must find Stephen. I come around a corner and see him in the kitchen. I gather up all my cleaning items and walk over to let him know I'm leaving. As I look at his face I know I must say something before I go. “You know Thomas, I really like your full name, and what we just did. You are one naughty boy Mr. Thomas Stephan Kennedy.”

“Yes, but I have to thank that yogurt commercial.”

“At first I thought you were nuts.”

“But you liked it! Didn’t you.”

He comes over to me and starts to tickle me. “Ok I admit it,” I laugh like a little schoolgirl. Giving in to make him strop even though he is right. “I totally enjoyed this.”

Then he turns to look at me, I can read into his soul, telling me he loved this. “I have someone for you to met, would you do this for real?”

** wait for part 2