Topless Jen Ch. 02

Story Info
Jen takes a sexy trip with Crystal to an amusement park.
15.2k words
4.3
50.2k
21

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 the Amusement Park

Jen gets up from a restful sleep. She walks naked to her mirror and examines her reflection. Jen's breasts appear allot more tan but the lighter part around her areolas and nipples still stands out a lot. Since she wore a bikini bottom the whole time yesterday her pussy is still very pale. Jen doesn't bother to put any clothes on as she walks into the kitchen. She loves the feeling of the cool air between her legs. Jen makes herself some toast and fruit juice for breakfast.

As she sits there and eats Jen wonders what she should wear to the amusement park with Crystal. Of course Jen has been to an amusement park before but always with her parents or friends and usually wore a shirt or loose top of some kind and some shorts with flip flops. After her topless trip to the beach yesterday Jen is feeling a bit adventurous.

She knows the amusement park isn't the same as the beach. Some people wear bikinis and swimsuits there but a lot of people wear clothes too. Jen wants to go topless to the amusement park so her breasts can be bare the whole day again. Jen thinks she should pack a bikini top just in case someone frowns on her spotlessness and wants her to put something on. Jen gets this tiny white bikini top out and holds it up to her breasts in the mirror, like her blue one its pretty small, just some strings and a couple of pieces of cloth to cover her nipples. After her trip yesterday she thinks it's kind of silly to have any kind of top on but she doesn't want to get there just to be refused entry. So she decides to bring the bikini top with her but vows to only wear it if she absolutely must.

Jen considers about wearing her bikini bottoms but thinks it might be too little for the amusement park since she will be walking around all day and going on rides so she decides to wear her other pair of jean shorts which are identical to the ones she wore yesterday. Jen thinks about wearing her bikini underneath but she knows her friend Crystal would go nuts if she finds out so Jen just puts the shorts on by themselves and goes commando underneath. Finally Jen has to decide whether or not to wear any kind of shoes there. She loves going barefoot whenever possible. Being unsure if she can go on all the rides barefoot Jen decides to brings some flip flops with her just in case. She puts them in her bag with her top.

Now that she is dressed, meaning just her shorts. Jen walks over to the phone and calls her friend Crystal. She knows her friend will love the fact that she isn't wearing any panties.

"Hi Jen, how are you today girl?" Crystal tells her over the phone.

"Pretty good, I had some breakfast and got dressed." Jen looks down at her perky nipples sticking out.

"What do you mean by dressed?" Crystal asks curiously.

"Well I put my shorts on but decided not to wear any panties."

"That's great! You going to go topless today or are you going to chicken out and wear a top?"

"I'm going topless but I'm not sure about the dress code there so I packed a bikini top just in case and I'm bringing some flip flops too."

"Okay, I'll be there in a bit. I'm going to wear this white top with some striped shorts. I won't wear a bra underneath. I'm feeling a bit daring today."

"Great, see you soon." Jen hangs up the phone and looks in the mirror again. She likes the tan she got on her breasts from the other day. They still stand out a lot so people are going to notice that she's topless pretty easily. Jen fixes her hair up into a little ponytail and puts a little necklace on with a small blue dolphin because she loves those. The necklace hangs down right between her breasts. Jen is very happy it didn't take her long to get ready since she didn't have to bother with a top, shoes or underwear for that matter.

Jen grabs her purse and the bag with her flip flops and bikini top in it. She puts them near the door for when Crystal arrives. Soon Crystal knocks on the door. Jen opens the door and Crystal is standing on the other side in her white tube top. When Jen looks at her she can see her areolas and nipples clearly through the sheer material. Jen sees she also has her striped shorts on which end just under her ass. When Crystal sees Jen in the doorway she is impressed.

"Damn girl, I guess you never really wear a top do you?" Crystal gives her friend a big hug. "Who needs a top?' Jen shrugs her shoulders and hands Crystal her bag.

"With all this excitement I need to take a leak and then we can go" Jen runs down the hall to the bathroom, her bare feet smacking the floor.

"Okay, ill just put your bag in the trunk." Crystal waits until she's out of the room and goes behind the counter to place the bag there. "Oooh Jen is going to be in for a surprise. She wants to go topless so I'm going to make sure she stays that way!" Crystal has an evil smile on her face when she thinks about Jen going bare breasted again.

Jen hurries out of the bathroom and is surprised to see Crystal by the front door. She looks around for her bag. "Wow that was fast girl. Is everything in the car?"

"Sure is, we got everything we need and we are ready to rock it!" Crystal puts her arm around Jen's shoulder and they walk out the door. "You are going to look so hot at the amusement park; the guys won't know what to do with themselves."

Jen and Crystal walk downstairs to the parking lot and they hop in Crystal's car. Jen pulls the seat belt on between her breasts as Crystal drives out of the parking lot and onto the street. Jen looks at her with excitement and sticks her arms up in the air and screams happily as they race down the street. The people on the sidewalk get an eyeful of Jen's naked breasts as they drive by.

Crystals pulls the convertible onto the freeway and goes faster. "So what do you want to do at the amusement park today?" Crystal asks as Jen puts her arms behind her and rests her head on the back of the seat. "All kinds of stuff, go on rides, play some games, and get some stuff to eat." Jen lists everything like it's all normal stuff that people do topless all the time. She looks down at her dolphin necklace dangling between her perky tits.

"I'm so excited you left the apartment topless yet again, I'm amazed with you. You're really becoming quite the exhibitionist. I'm so proud you've accomplished what you have." Crystal watches Jen as she puts her bare feet up on the dash. "Did you go commando under those striped shorts like me?" Crystal gives Jen a mischievous grin as she slides her shorts off down her legs and sits in her seat bottomless with her bush in plain sight. Jen looks around and doesn't see a lot of people driving by so she slides her shorts down but leaves them around her legs in case she has to put them on quick.

"I sure did girl, no panties for either of us."

Crystal looks over at Jen totally amazed.

"Wow girl, you're naked now."

"I'm only going to do it in the car. There is nobody around." Jen looks around as she sits there naked in the car with her shaved clit on display.

"Gotcha" Crystal looks over at Jen and sees her tan lines at her waist.

"You're still pretty pale down there. You should tan naked sometime and get rid of those tan lines. Your pussy needs some sunshine too. I was thinking on the way home you should just take the shorts off and leave them on the floor."

"Oh no I could ever get quite that adventurous. I need to be able to pull them up quickly if someone drives by and sees my pussy." Jen runs her hands along her slender legs up to her throbbing clit and strokes it thinking about how excited she is.

"Suit yourself. You might want to put them back on now though. We are almost there." Crystal points to the amusement park in the distance with all the rides and buildings visible as clear as day. Jen looks over there and then looks down at her shaved pussy between her slender legs as she takes her shorts and quickly slides them on. Since Jen has no top available at the moment she keeps her breasts bare.

Crystal pulls off the freeway and drives towards the park. Somehow while driving Crystal a wiggle back into her shorts and gets them up over her hips. Jen gets her shorts on quick just as they drive by a few shirtless guys heading towards the park. "Least there's some shirtless guys so I won't be the only person without a top there." Jen crosses her arms.

"Of course you've got breasts and they don't."

"Oh, yeah right! He he" Jen looks down at her tanned slightly white breasts with her big pink nipples sticking out and jiggles them happily. She then pretends to be modest and covers her nipples with her hands but quickly drops them leaving her big puffy nipples bare once again. Crystal turns onto a street that leads into the amusement park. She follows the signs until they find the entrance to the parking lot.

Crystal finds a place to park close to the entrance. Jen hops out of the car with her tits wobbling just a bit and watches as people get in line to buy their tickets. Jen puts her hands on her head and runs her fingers through her hair as she watches all the people go by and thinks about how it would feel to walk through that line with all those people staring at her bare breasts for the first time.

"Are you ready to go girl?" Crystal asks Jen as she continues to watch the people line up at the ticket booths. "Sure, I just want to get my bag from the trunk. I think I should wear my bikini top at least until we get inside. I don't want our trip to end short before we even go in." Jen walks to the trunk on the convertible. She puts her hands on her breasts, knowing she will at least be able to cover them until she gets safely inside. Jen drops one of her hands to reach for the handle on the trunk when Crystal stops her.

"I don't know how to say this girl but I kind of forgot to bring your bag."

"What?!?" Jen looks at her shocked as she puts her hands on her hips totally ignoring her breasts being on display. "My bikini top and flip flops are in there. Now I'm going to have to go in with no top and barefoot!"

"So? Isn't that what you wanted to do anyways?" Crystal asks her as Jen crosses her arms over her chest. "Yeah but I wanted to have some safety net in case someone objects to my state of dress but now I don't even have anything to cover up with. " Jen sits on the trunk of the car and crosses her arms over her lap leaving her breasts hanging out in front of her. "I hope they don't mind that my nipples are exposed and I have no shoes on." Jen says as she puts her hands over her breasts to cover her nipples again.

"Don't worry we are near the beach, nobody will mind. I didn't want you to chicken out and lose what progress you've already made. You said you wanted to go topless here today so let's do it. They might as well get used to seeing you like that now." Crystal looks at Jen still sitting there covering her breasts with her hands over her perky pink nipples. "You should put your hands down and stop covering your nipples. You're standing out more that way than just by leaving them alone and acting normal." Crystal tells her as she tries to calm her friend. Jen looks up at her and drops her hands, once again showing her soft pink nipples to the bright sunlight. Crystal takes Jen's hand and they start walking towards the line for the tickets.

Jen walks nervously towards the entrance as she and Crystal get their money out of their purses to pay the ticket person. They get in line with all the other people. Many of them are from the beach. Some of the guys are shirtless and there are a few girls wearing bikinis. None of the ladies are bare on top like Jen is though. A lot of the people have regular clothes on. She notices this and gets scared as she once again covers her breasts with her hands.

"Shit, I'm the only one topless here! I hoped at least one or two girls might be have taken their tops off too." Jen says as she holds her breasts close together. Jen finally plucks up her courage "what the hell, I wanted to go topless here and now I'm topless and I'm going to walk my bare breasted ass in there and have a good time!" She lets her hands go and drops her arms to her sides allowing her breasts to hang bare as she thrusts them out proudly.

Crystal looks at Jen and winks. "Pretty soon we're going to have to start calling you *Topless Jen*."

Jen smiles at the thought. "I like it."

When they get up to the ticket booth, Crystal has Jen buy the tickets for them. Jen walks up to the ticket booth and bends over to look through the window and talk to the person behind the window. "Hello, we'd like to buy two adult tickets." Jen says to the lady behind the window. The lady in the ticket booth is speechless as she stares back at the topless woman standing in front of her window; curious why she doesn't have a top on.

"Miss, are you okay? Did you lose your top?"

Jen covers her breasts with her hands and tells her "No, I came here this way. I didn't wear a top today. Is that okay?" Jen looks nervously back at Crystal.

"Yeah its fine I just wanted to be sure you were alright. We don't get too many lady customers with their breasts free and I thought someone might've played some kind of prank on you." The lady punches the tickets for Jen and Crystal.

"Oh no, I love being topless. Nobody's hurt me." Jen smiles and uncovers her small breasts letting the ticket lady see her big round areolas and nipples. "Very well miss. Enjoy your day." The woman hands Jen her tickets. Jen takes them and slides them into the waistband of her shorts.

When Jen and Crystal walk up to the entry gate they see a security checkpoint. Crystal and Jen look at each other and think this could be trouble. Jen gets a little nervous as one of the uniformed officers approaches her.

"Ma'am, stop right there please." The officer says to Jen before they can enter the park.

Jen cringes as she thinks the officer is there to berate her for being topless and won't let her inside or worse is going to arrest her for indecent exposure. She waits for the inevitable to come.

"You must submit all bags to a search." The officer says as she points them to a table.

Jen and Crystal walk over to the table and put their purses down. The officer quickly searches the purses and gives them back to the ladies. The officer looks a bit nervous and says something to the other one. She looks back at Jen and asks her.

"Ma'am, what happened to your top?" He points at Jen's bare chest.

"I came here as I am." Jen tells her as she looks down kind of nervously staring at her bare white breasts and thinks about how exposed she is.

"Do you have a top with you?" The officer asks.

"No, I didn't bring one with me."

"Why didn't you?"

"I don't like wearing tops. I didn't think I'd need one here. I hope it's not an issue." Jen looks nervously up at the officer.

"It's not a problem. Sometimes we get troublemakers here and I wanted to make sure you weren't here to do anything lewd or indecent."

"I'm not, I just love the feeling of the wind and sunlight on my bare breasts and I came to enjoy the day here." Jen gives him the cute and innocent face.

"We don't have any dress code here that requires tops; however some of the rides may ask that you wear one to ride."

"Thank you, I'll keep that in mind." Jen cups her breasts in her hands as she turns and walks with Crystal into the park.

As Jen and Crystal walk into the amusement park. They see all the people walking around. Most are wearing shirts and shorts. A few of the girls are wearing bikini tops which cover little more than what Jen has on now. Some of them are also barefoot.

"I hope they let me on all the rides with my naked tits and bare feet." Jen covers her breasts with her arm in mock modesty.

"Don't worry about the rides; nobody is going to refuse letting you on with a body like that." Crystal looks at Jen's slender body with great delight.

"I think I stick out a bit as the only topless chick here." Jen looks as she tries to get a feel for how everyone is reacting to her state of dress. Most people walk by without noticing her more than a casual glance in her direction. She loves the fact that she is finally here and is able to enjoy the amusement park for the first time without a shirt or top of any kind to get in the way of the warm air and sunshine from touching her skin.

Crystal and Jen walk by a huge wooden rollercoaster. They hear it rumble and see a train zoom by with lots of screaming riders on it. Jen smiles really big, she loves roller coasters. Crystal looks at it nervously, she's not sure if she wants to go on it, it looks a bit too wild for her which surprises Jen a bit. Jen grabs Crystal's hand and pulls her towards the line. "C'mon it'll be fun." Jen says as she tried to get her reluctant friend to come with her.

"I don't know, it looks kind of fast." Crystal says as she watches the coaster go around a turn. "Don't worry about it. You'll be fine; I don't want to ride it alone. I'm going to be the main attraction here anyways." Jen puts her hands on her hips and thrusts her breasts out until her nipples are almost poking her friend. "If I can show my breasts all day in front of these people then you can handle this, let's go."

Crystal smiles finally convinced and she follows her bare breasted friend as she runs through the entrance and up the hill to where the boarding area is, her naked tits bouncing the whole way. Jen runs around a corner and almost collides with a guy in front of her. He feels something unusual bump into him from behind and turns around and almost has a heart attack as he sees the beautiful sight before him, a lovely topless girl with a slender body and small tan breasts with soft pink nipples. The guy almost trips over himself as he tries to stutter and say something.

"I'm sorry mmiss, I didn't realize anyone wwas bbehhind me."

"It's okay I didn't think anyone else was in line for the ride." Jen smiles at him and crosses her arms in front of her as she tilts her head slightly trying to look completely innocent.

"Oh y-yeah the line is real s-short." He looks down at her chest. Are you g-going to ride tttopless?"

"Of course! I didn't even bring a top with me so I'm going with my tits hanging out everywhere." Jen reaches behind her to fix her hair giving the guy a good look at her slender chest and curvy breasts.

"Tthats awesome. Who's your ffriend?" The guy can barely swallow his words as he continues to stare at the very topless Jen.

"Oh this is Crystal, she's with me." Jen puts her arm around Crystal.

"Hi Crystal, your friend here is really brave to go everywhere without a top."

"That's my Jen, she goes topless everywhere!" Crystal fondles Jen's breast a bit but she playfully slaps her hand away.

"Damn, do you go topless too?" The guy stares at crystal's top and her areolas and nipples that are in plain sight.

"No, I'm more of a thong girl myself."

"That's cool, if you'd like you and your friend can go in front of mme." The stuttering guy steps aside so they can pass. "Thanks!" Jen smiles as she leans up and gives him a big kiss on the cheek, her breasts rubbing against his shirt.

Crystal and Jen finally reach the boarding area as the next groups of people start to get on. Jen gets in and slides over as Crystal gets in with her. Jen pulls down the lap bar over their waists. The ride person comes by and checks that all lap bars are secure. Finally he reaches Jen and Crystal. He sees Jen's naked tits.

"Miss, do you have a top?" The ride attendant asks curiously.

Jen looks at him worried "No I don't, I didn't bring one. Can I still ride?" She covers her breasts with her hands.

"Of course I was just curious if you took your bikini top off to ride since so many girls do that to keep from losing it while riding the coaster. It's pretty wild and we've had some girls lose theirs in the past and stuck going topless all day so a lot of them put their tops in the racks over there and I just wanted to see if you did that since I didn't notice you walking over there before you got on the ride."