Topless Maid Service

Story Info
Single Mom makes some money and has some fun
1.3k words
4.34
96.8k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers
132 Followers

I am a 38 year old single mother with a 12 year old son. After my divorce, i found it hard to keep a job, mostly because I could only work part time. Wanted to be sure that I was at home when my son left for school and at home when he returned each day.

Most of these jobs paid minimum wage but it was enough to supplement the child support I was getting and keep my son and I in our townhouse. The company I worked for went through some bad times and I was once again out of a job.

I scoured that newspapers and online ads for local part time jobs but none would allow me the flexibility I wanted to take care of my son. Finally I saw an ad looking for house cleaners. It seemed perfect, two to four hours a day, flexible schedules and good pay. I made phone call and at 11am the next day I was sitting in a little office in the back of a strip mall in town.

"Jack Northrup." the man said as he stood to shake my hand.

"Janice Egan, nice to meet you." I said.

"Tell me Janice, why are you interested in this position?"

I went on at length about my son and my divorce and the need for flexibility and that I had no experience cleaning houses except for my own until Jack interrupted.

"You do realize that this is a topless maid service?"

I must have turned bright red but tried to keep my composure thinking that maybe it was his little joke. I do have large breasts for my relatively thin frame and perhaps this was just an off color remark about my busty body. But Jack went on to explain. The service he ran was indeed topless and nude house cleaning. He went on to explain that it was a totally legitimate business and that there was never ever any touching of the maids and certainly no sex.

I was amazed that this service existed and probably had my mouth open as he kept explaining. "The girls all come in whenever they need money and want to work. You get here at 9:30 and based on how many girls show up I give each a crisp $100 bill and the address of their assignment."

"Our clients pay me directly In advance for 1 hour of topless or nude housecleaning." "We don't do windows," he laughed "For obvious reasons."

I was slow to pick up his joke but soon realized that this was all for real and that a topless woman cleaning your windows would be, of course exposed to the outside.

"Are you interested?"

I said I didn't think so but I would get back to him if I changed my mind. With that another woman about my age who had apparently been waiting outside the office came rather hurriedly into Jack's office explaining that her first job of the day was done and could she work another that afternoon.

Jack introduced her as "Candy" which sounded like a stripper name to me and asked her to explain to me a little about the job.

Candy explained that is was the easiest job she ever had. "You get paid in advance, you show up at some nice guys house, take your clothes off and usually do dishes, dust or clean floors while the guy watches you. In an hour or less you leave and go home."

Jack handed her $100 and a slip of paper with a name and address on it and she was back out the door as quickly as she came in.

"Are you interested?" Jack repeated.

To this day I cannot figure out why, but I nodded and said "Sure."

"Great!, you can get started tomorrow if you like. The girls all come in at 9:30 sharp for their assignments."

"But first, show me your uniform."

I was confused again.

"You are going to be working topless or nude if you choose."

It hit me, he wanted me to strip right there in his office. Again I must have turned bright red but I figured if I couldn't strip for him then I couldn't strip for his clients, and I am sure that is exactly what Jack was thinking as well. I stood and slowly started to unbutton my blouse thinking how bizarre this day was turning out. I folded it on the chair and took off my jeans standing in only a small pair of see-through panties and a relatively boring white bra.

Jack nodded when I motioned to my bra. "There is a certain element of quality control here as well." Jack said.

Then it occurred to me that Jack might not approve of my heavy hanging breasts. No man had ever not approved of my breasts, but of course most were introduced to them when they were slightly higher on my chest.

I let them fall free and casually tossed the bra on the chair facing Jack proudly sticking my tits out for his approval.

"Wonderful" he said, "May I touch them?"

"I thought you said there was no touching."

"There is absolutely no touching that is correct. But I am not one of your clients."

I just nodded and Jack grabbed two handfuls of my breasts, he lifted them and pushed them together and played with my nipples a bit.

Staring at my little panties, Jack said, "It's your choice on a day to day basis if you want to do just topless or fully nude, but of course fully nude pays more."

"I think I will only do topless"

"That's fine, but just in case you change your mind, I'd like to see it."

It?

What the heck, I was standing in the office of a guy I just met in my panties while he fondled my big tits. Why not show "it" to him.

I peeled off my panties and threw them on the heap of my clothes and without any shame displayed my well trimmed pussy for his viewing pleasure.

This time without asking, Jack just stepped forward and lightly touched the outside of my pussy lips and then turning me around caressed my ass and even opening my cheeks a little to see my back hole and pussy from behind.

"Wonderful, You will do very well, we can get you started tomorrow if you want. Have a seat."

Still completely naked, I sat and faced Jack. "You will probably want to pick a different name for here, we like to be discreet."

As I thought this over, Jack was unzipping his pants. I stood up quickly with my tits jiggling all about and grabbed for my clothes.

"Hang on there, I am not going to touch you. This is part of the training. What do you think your clients will be doing while you clean their floors with those big tits hanging out?"

I turned to face Jack once again and now his pants were at his knees and he was fondling his cock.

"Oh, I didn't think about that."

"Not all clients do this, some just watch, some are couples and there's even a few women clients who just enjoy the fun of a naked woman cleaning their house."

Jack had now stroked his cock into full hardness and was aiming it right at me.

"But many times, this is the last thing you will have to clean up" and he shot his cum on the tile floor between us.

Jack handed me some paper towels. "Wipe that up and you will have already made your first $150." without hesitation I went to my knees making a big show of my swaying breasts and wiped up his cum.

"I thought you said it was $100" I said as he handed me a hundred dollar bill and an additional fifty.

"$150 for nude."

"You can get dressed now, think of your work name, and we will see you tomorrow at 9:30 I hope."

To be continued...

Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers
132 Followers