Topless Maid Service Ch. 02

Story Info
Divorced mom finds work cleaning houses.
1.4k words
4.47
74.6k
46
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers
133 Followers

Probably a good idea to read part 1 first!

I arrived at Jack's office at 9:30 the next morning, at the same time as other "maids" were crowding into the little office. Apparently topless maids were in high demand in our little city. There was a lot of chatter and laughing until Jack stood up and quieted the group.

"Alright let's see your uniforms." and with that the girls all started stripping, I was a bit behind in the process because I could not help but think how weird this all was. By the time I had taken my breasts out of my bra almost all of the women were already naked, with some keeping their panties on.

Jack went down the line of women handing them each a piece of paper with the name and address of their customer. The payment money was also folded into the paper. I had noticed that some women seemed to get only $100 while others clearly had another $50 bill as well.

Before Jack reached me I had figured it out, The girls who had stripped naked were getting the nude jobs and the ones in their panties were getting the topless only jobs, a little code.

Everyone seemed to be having a really good time as Jack moved down the line of girls occasionally feeling their breasts, pinching a nipple, slapping an ass or even sliding his fingers over the exposed pussies.

When Jack got to me he said "Welcome back.", handed me my piece of paper and took and extra moment to squeeze my heavy hanging breasts.

The girls were now getting dressed and talking about their assignments and one by one heading back out to their cars. I tucked my $100 bill into my purse and looked at my little piece of paper. On it was written the name Sam Labroo with an address just around the corner from my townhouse and the word "topless".

Sitting in my car it finally hit me. I was going to go to a strange house, strip, clean the house and probably watch the man jerk off. I had to laugh at the absurdity of it, but I was very happy to have that $100 Bill in my purse.

The address of Sam Labroo was actually in the same townhouse complex as mine just a few blocks away. I was excited and nervous as I rang the bell. The door opened quickly and I was greeted by a big "Hello" as if we were old friends. Then it hit me that I had seen Sam many times on the playground and that Sam had a daughter about my sons age.

I was not sure if Sam knew i was there to strip and be his maid, and we both stood in the doorway. After a brief moment I reached out my hand and introduced myself.

"Janice Egan, I'm the maid."

"Oh yes yes come in. You can start here if you like." showing me some dishes in the sink.

My mind wandered a little, realizing that I had used my real name and that for an Indian man Sam was very attractive and then of course if it was smart to be doing this in my own neighborhood, and then finally that I was supposed to strip to my panties at this point.

I unbuttoned and removed my blouse, all the while looking directly at Sam who was of course happy to see my big bra covered breasts.

"Do you mind?" Sam said, pointing to his crotch and I think I said "Okay" or something like that.

I bent to remove my skirt and when I looked up, Sam had pulled his brown cock out of his pants and was just letting it hang a few feet from my face.

Standing in just my shoes, panties and bra. We both just looked at each other smiling. I pulled off my bra and let my breasts swing naturally free. Sam reached for his cock and stroked.

I moved over to the sink and started to clean dishes making sure to swing my tits as much as possible, as this was really what Sam was paying for and he had worked his smooth brown cock into a very nice hard on. By the time I had the dishes done, Sams pants were around his ankles and he was stroking his cock with one hand and his balls with the other.

Sam asked if i would wipe the floor and handed me the dish towel I had been using. On my hands and knees this would put my breasts into full hanging and swinging mode and display my panty covered ass nicely.

Sam then knelt about 3 feet in front of me, still stroking his cock and staring at my swaying tits. I stared directly at his cock as he shot his cum on the floor in front of me. I could feel the wet warmth of my own pussy reacting to this little erotic scene and while still staring at the cum on the floor in front of me I reached into my panties just to touch my clit a little.

I kept eye contact with Sam while wiping up his cum and then handed him the towel.

5 minutes later after working in Sams house for only about a half-hour I was back in my car, with my skirt at my waist, my panties at my knees and my hands working my pussy and clit into a very nice orgasm.

I decided to head back to Jack's office to see if I might possibly get another assignment for the day and when I got there the door was locked. I knocked and after a few seconds one of the girls I had seen earlier opened the door stark naked and laughing.

As I entered the office I noticed one other much older woman also naked on the couch and Jack as usual sitting in his chair, but this time with his pants down.

"We're just killing some time before the afternoon assignments come in." said Jack. "Put on your uniform and have a seat while we wait."

I took this as instructions to strip naked and I didn't need to be asked twice. Pausing at my panties, I looked over and saw each of the two other woman fully naked and casually playing with their pussies while they chatted. I was more than happy to display my still wet pussy to them.

Soon the phone rang and Jack took yet another order for a maid. Calling on the older woman Jack told her it was topless only and then spent a full minute lifting her hanging breasts. Then he gave her the address and her money and she was off.

Jack went to his computer to enter something and the other woman and I introduced ourselves and shaking hands with the sticky fingers that had just been in each of our pussies. We both smiled at this and then Jack turned back to us and began casually stroking his cock again.

The phone rang again and Jack once again took the order. "This one is for fully nude." and the other woman stood up in turn for her assignment. Once again Jack took his time feeling her breasts and the woman who had introduced herself to me as Jackie, reached out to hold onto Jacks hard on. In a moment Jack's hands went to Jackie's pussy and ran up and down her slit and commenting on her nicely shaved lips.

For another 15 minutes I just sat there naked, playing with my pussy and making small talk with a man who I had just yet yesterday, his cock out and being stroked to full erection. Finally the phone rang again and I could see that Jack was pleased as he hung up.

"You ready for full nude?" he said.

With two fingers up my pussy it was hard to say no. I nodded and stood up for the obligatory "feel up" by Jack. "Regular customers. you will like them." His hands taking my breasts fully and massaging the nipples. This caused a little weakness in my knees and a wetness between my legs which Jack noticed.

He reached for my wet slit and before I had a chance to react had one of his fingers up inside me. With no one else in the office, Jack was taking his time and I didn't mind at all when he slid his finger in and out of me. Like the woman before me I took hold of Jack's very hard cock and felt its entire length.

Suddenly Jack just stopped, stepped back, reached onto his desk and handed me my address and $150.

I dressed and stepped outside the office headed for my car and it occurred to me. Did Jack say "them?"

To be continued...

Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers
133 Followers