Torment, Telelapathy, and Tentacles

Story Info
Adventurous woman learns that her boyfriend is an alien.
7.4k words
4.58
155.6k
238
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This work of erotic fiction depicts consensual sex acts involving bondage, temporary mind alteration, alien probing and tentacle sex. If such things make you uncomfortable, I would advise you not to continue reading.

*

One morning, Lyssa was dozing peacefully when remembered that today was the day she and her boyfriend were going for a morning hike. She rolled out of bed and slipped into a tank top and a pair of shorts that showed off her toned legs. She may have been going for a hike but Lyssa still wanted to look good for Alan. She carefully brushed out her long, black hair until it was smooth. After a light breakfast, she headed out the door with a purse and a bag of fruit and nut trail mix. Lyssa met Alan at the base of their favorite trail. They walked for about an hour through the lush woodland until Alan stopped. "Follow me, there's something I want to show you," he said leading Lyssa off the path through some shrubbery.

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" she asked as they moved deeper into the woods.

"Don't worry; it's just a little further," he assured. As promised, the couple soon reached a clearing full of wild blue berry bushes.

"Wow, it's beautiful!" Lyssa admired, "How did you find this place?"

"I was wandering around here last weekend when I was out bird watching."

Alan took off his t-shirt, mostly because it was warm outside but also because Lyssa often commented how sexy he looked without it. The sunlight highlighted his lean, muscular arms and toned abs. A handful of pine needles dotted his wavy black hair, the tousled locks giving him a look of rugged charm. Since the berries were in bloom this time of year, the young couple stopped to have a snack. Lyssa mixed the juicy berries into her trail mix and split it into two portions. Carefully lowering themselves onto a steep ledge, they snuggled against each other and watched the babbling stream below. Once they had their fill of fresh blueberries, Alan pressed his purple stained lips against Lyssa's.

"I have another surprise for you," he whispered as they broke the kiss. He pulled a white, cotton rope from his supply pack.

"What's that for?"

"Ropes are useful for lots of things. You can hang a hammock, go rock-climbing, or... tie up a pretty girl," he grinned, "I seem to recall a certain someone mentioning a very naughty bondage fantasy."

Lyssa blushed, "You remembered."

"Does that mean you want to do it?"

"Oh, god yes!"

"Does my little bondage toy have a safeword?"

She looked around, "How about blueberry? And, umm..." Lyssa hesitated.

"What is it?"

"Can I call you 'Master'?"

Alan chuckled, "You'd better."

His face took on a menacing grin as he stalked for forward. With a giggle, Lyssa scampered out of reach, occasionally turning her head to flash a flirty smile. Eventually, the athletic young woman slowed enough for her pursuer to grab hold. "There's no escape for you, my dear," Alan squeezed her arm painfully as he whispered, "You're mine."

"Yes, Master."

"That's better. Now then, you won't be needing those clothes." Alan forced her arms above her head and peeled off her tank top and bra. Then, he yanked off her shorts revealing a damp spot in her underwear. "Dirty girl; you're wet for me already, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master. I can't help myself," Lyssa purred.

Pinning her arms behind her back with one hand, Alan fingered her through her panties. He mopped up the juices all around her moist hole. The soft cotton slid against her clit making Lyssa squirm and whimper. Without warning, he yanked the panties down her pale, shapely legs and pushed her forward. She stumbled out of the pile of cloth at her feet.

"Now, kneel, Bitch!" Alan ordered, "and open your mouth for me."

She obeyed but just when she thought he would unzip his pants, Allan picked up Lyssa's underwear. Before she could ask why, he forced the white fabric into her mouth, gagging her on her own fluid soaked panties! Lyssa let out a muffled squeak.

"If you want me to stop, grunt three times. Do you understand?" asked Alan, realizing that she couldn't safeword while gagged.

Lyssa nodded.

Satisfied, Alan grabbed her by the hair and pulled, hard. "Do you like that? Do you enjoy it when I give you pain?"

She nodded more vigorously.

Alan shook his head, "Dirty girl." He threw her on the ground and pinned her. Though she squirmed against him, Allan held her trapped and helpless. "Struggling won't help you now, my love," he whispered, "I'm going to tie you up and fuck you until you scream." Grabbing his length of rope, he tied a coil around her wrists. He lifted her body just enough to loop the rope around her abdomen. Then, he pulled it taut, squeezing her almost to the point of pain and hog tied her ankles behind her. "Comfy?" Alan mocked.

Lyssa could only whimper.

He began to rummage around his pack again. "I hope you don't mind that I borrowed this," he grinned, waving the purple vibrator in front of his bound plaything. Alan sauntered behind Lyssa and spread her knees apart. Slowly, he rubbed the head in tiny circles around her little clit. Just when she started to squirm, he rammed it up her hole and set it to vibrate just enough to torture her. Lyssa rocked back and forth trying desperately to rub herself harder against the clit stimulator but it was no use. She just couldn't work up enough pressure to make herself cum. Alan slapped her across the ass. "Hold still!" he commanded.

Lyssa obeyed as best she could, slowing her tortured struggles. This gave Alan the opportunity to fondle his prize. He reached beneath Lyssa to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. Alan then traced his finger nails over her body. He knew from experience where her most ticklish spots were. Helpless to resist, Lyssa could only writhe and choke back laughter as her boyfriend mercilessly tickled the soles of her feet, the backs of her knees, and the curves of her underarms.

"I thought I told you to stay still. You're a bad girl. You're a naughty, disobedient little bitch and you're going to get what you deserve."

Now that she was nicely warmed up, Alan began spanking her little round ass. He started with a couple light taps and slowly increased the intensity. Sharp, painful smacks echoed in her ears and forced whimpers from her throat. With each slap, the vibrator jumped inside her making her squirm even more.

"Yeah, I know you like that, my little toy," he purred, "You know, you look deliciously fuckable all tied up and helpless."

Alan unbound her arms so he could force her unto her back. Then, he released her legs just long enough to stretch one thigh as far to the side as Lyssa could comfortably bend it. He tied her ankle securely to a sapling and fastened the other ankle against a root equally far to the side. Removing the vibrator with a slow swirl Alan lightly tasted her now exposed hole. Lyssa mewed. However, he ignored her wordless plea to continue. Instead, he climbed up level with her longing eyes and ripped the gag from her jaws. He roughly pinned her arms to the dirt. "Do you want me to fuck you?" he growled.

"Oh god, yes," her breath caught in her throat, "yes, Master!"

He unzipped his pants and teased around the hole with the head of his cock. "Beg me."

"Oh please, Master. I'm so wet I can't stand it!" she started to buck against her captor, "I ache to feel your cock inside me. Please, please, please fuck me!"

"My, you are a desperate little one, aren't you?" he grinned, "I'm going to enjoy that wanton cunt of yours."

With that, he slammed his firm rod into her tight pussy. He took her roughly and deeply, drawing whimpers from her throat with every stroke. The relentless pounding soon drew her into violent orgasm. Waves of pleasure tingled up and down her entire body. With a cry halfway between a gasp and a scream, she thrashed against his grasp until she was spent. When Alan neared his own release, he pulled out to spray it over her body, marking Lyssa's breasts with his seed.

Exhausted, the pair collapsed in one another's arms. Alan carefully untied Lyssa's ankles and they both drifted off to sleep under the shady tree. Waking up a half hour later, Lyssa lazily pulled her clothes back on, careful to wipe the dried cum from her chest. She nibbled a few blueberries while Alan slept. Within a few minutes, Alan woke up as well. "Good morning, sweetheart," he yawned.

"Morning? It's 1:00 in the afternoon."

He eyed his watch, "So it is."

When Alan looked up at Lyssa, she jumped with a start.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Your...your eyes!" The whites of Alan's deep green eyes had taken on an eerie glimmer. "They're glowing!"

"Why wouldn't my eyes glow when I'm looking at such a beautiful creature as yourself." As Alan stepped forward to stroke her hair, his appearance returned to normal.

"I guess it was just the lighting," Lyssa pondered, "Anyway, we'd better start heading home. It's supposed to rain later."

They gathered up their things and hiked back to the trail. "My god," Lyssa sighed, remembering their encounter, "that was even better than I fantasized."

"I got into it too. I was afraid I went too far."

"No way, I loved every minute!"

Alan smirked, "In that case, I should tie you up more often."

A flush of desire spread across her cheeks, "If you're not careful you're going to turn me into a nymphomaniac."

"Ooh, I like that idea," his grin became more devious, "Maybe next time I should hypnotize you."

"Does that stuff really work?"

"It works if you let it. I could make you my little sex slave."

"You could try," she dared playfully.

After a leisurely walk home, they managed to arrive back in town just as the storm clouds were gathering. "So are we still on for dinner tomorrow night?" Lyssa asked.

"You bet." Alan kissed her softly before they parted ways.

The next day, the couple had a lovely dinner at their favorite sushi place. Afterwards, Alan walked Lyssa to her door. "Do you want to come in?" Lyssa asked, "It's still early."

They rested on her plush couch. Tenderly stroking her hair, Alan rubbed Lyssa's back.

"Mmm, that feels good," she purred.

"You know, I could make you feel good in other ways too," hinted Alan.

"Oh really? How are you going to do that?"

Alan grinned, "Well, for starters I could do this..." She pulled him forward into a deep kiss. Wrapping his arms around her, Alan probed her mouth with his long tongue. He gave a gentle stroke to her breast and then kneaded the soft globe more firmly. Lyssa pushed herself toward him for a moment but abruptly pulled away soon after. Alan's face seemed darker. This definitely wasn't the lighting; his normally pale skin had taken on a distinct bluish tinge.

"Is something wrong?"

"You're hypoxic!" she gasped, "You need a doctor!" Lyssa scrambled to her telephone but Alan stilled her hand. He was back to his normal color.

"Relax, I'm okay. But there's something you should know about me. I'm not really from California," he lowered his eyes nervously; "I'm an alien."

She rolled her eyes, "You have a weird sense of humor. But really, this isn't the time."

Alan tilted her chin upward aiming her gaze at his eyes --eyes which now glowed with unnatural white light. He grinned, "I'm not joking."

Lyssa jolted backwards and tripped over her own feet, landing with a thud. She gazed up at him, eyes filled with shock. "A..allan...?" she stammered.

He returned his eyes to their normal appearance, "Relax, Sweetie, it's me. I would never hurt you." Reaching out his hand, Allan helped Lyssa back to her feet.

"I'm okay. It's just a lot to take in. I mean, wow, my boyfriend is a real live extraterrestrial. There are so many things I want to ask you. Where do you come from? Why are you here?"

Leading Lyssa to a north-facing window, he replied, "You see that star at the end of the Big Dipper? That's my home star. I came to Earth to study intelligent life."

"Study us? Like lab rats? Has our relationship been nothing but a psychology experiment to you?"

"No, of course not! When I came here I never knew I could fall in love with a human. I was just supposed to keep my distance and learn about your culture. But that day in the park when we first met, everything started moving so fast... My feelings for you are sincere and always have been. I promise."

"I-I believe you. But this is so unreal. I've always thought that aliens would be --I don't know- inhuman. To think that an alien can love..."

"My species evolved love the same as yours. Most social creatures with sufficient intelligence can feel affection and those who also mate for life naturally develop romantic emotions. Of course, our cultural mating rituals are very different."

"What are your species' mating rituals?" Lyssa wondered

"Well, remember when I mentioned erotic hypnosis yesterday?"

"Are you telling me you have some sort of mind control power, too?" she quipped.

"In a way, we do. One of our mating instincts is to form a temporary mind link. It's not exactly mind control but it will let me influence your underlying emotions," he explained.

"Will it hurt?"

"On the contrary; I can make it very pleasurable for you," Alan brushed a lock of hair from her cheek.

"Okay, I'll try it," Lyssa blushed nervously.

The extraterrestrial allowed the glow to return to his eyes, "Look deeply into my eyes and relax," he soothed, "Allow me into your mind."

The light became ever more beautiful the longer she gazed into his eyes. Waves of calm rippled over Lyssa's psyche. However, she started to wonder if this was a good idea. She turned away, squeezing her eyes shut. A jolt shot through her mind like a snapped rubber band. "What was that?" Lyssa yelped.

"You broke the link," he answered, rubbing his head, "Why did you do that?"

"I had second thoughts. How do I know you won't mess with my head?" she worried, "In fact, as far as I know, you might have been brainwashing me since the day we met!"

"How can you even think that?" Alan ranted with a hurt look on his face, "Have I ever done anything to make you think that I would manipulate you?"

"No," Lyssa admitted, "You've always been understanding and trustworthy. It's just... this whole thing really threw me for a loop. I mean, it's not exactly easy to hear that your boyfriend is an alien with mind control powers."

"It's really not mind control," he insisted, "I can only do it if you accept me into your mind and, even then, the link will break if you consciously choose to resist. Still, I understand if you don't want to do it, especially since you just found out what I am."

Lyssa paused, "So you can't make me a sex slave?"

"Are you sure you don't WANT to be my sex slave?" Alan laughed, "But seriously, no. I can't do anything to you against your will and I would never try."

She hesitated again, "Okay, I'll mind link with you."

"You're sure you really want to?" Alan asked, "I wouldn't want you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. And it's painful for both of us if you break the link."

"I'm sure. I really want to try it."

Once again, the white glow overtook Alan's emerald eyes. The twin beacons seemed to draw Lyssa inward. As she gazed into the welcoming light, Alan entered her mind. An overwhelming sense of warmth and closeness flowed through her even stronger than when he held her in his arms.

"I have you, my love. Don't be frightened." Alan didn't speak aloud. Rather, Lyssa felt the words whispered within her mind.

Then, he lovingly swept her into his arms and rested Lyssa on her bed. She curled up against his strong body. All fear and reluctance ebbed from her mind. With no inhibitions, she felt pure desire flood her mind (and pussy). She became an animal; free and untamed. Alan reached into her brain and drew forth every lustful thought and lurid fantasy she had ever imagined. In her mind's eye, Lyssa saw herself tied up and fucked into oblivion. She saw herself gang-banged by vampires. She saw herself licked, caressed, spanked, and penetrated in every hole of her body. And she didn't feel an ounce of shame.

"Take me!" Lyssa screamed, "Tear off my dress! Call me a slut! Throw me down and pound me senseless with your cock!" Though barely aware of what she was saying, Lyssa meant every word. And Alan could sense it. He grinned with mischief as the glow in his eyes shifted to cerulean blue. An aura of the same color surrounded Lyssa and her body levitated off the bed. By reflex, she tried to reach downward toward the sheets but found herself immobile. However, the woman sensed that she was safe; that Alan would stop if she wanted him to. But, at this point, stopping was the last thing she wanted.

A rippling psychic pulse slammed her flat against the wall. Slowly, the zipper on her dress slid down her back. Alan made a smooth grasping motion in the air and the dress wrenched itself from her body. With a second gesture, Alan psychically shredded her bra and panties, which fluttered to the ground in tiny, white scraps. Alan strutted over with a hungry gleam in his eye.

"You're so beautiful," he purred caressing the curve of her waist. Then, her lover ran his tongue over Lyssa's firm, pink nipple. She whimpered.

"Oh, you like that do you?" Alan smirked.

"That feels so good," she mewed.

Alan sucked on the hardened bud, flicking it with his tongue. Meanwhile, his hand rubbed and kneaded her other breast. His other hand stroked the brown fuzz between her thighs and poked a finger through her lips. "That's it. My slut is getting nice and wet," he whispered.

Moaning softly, Lyssa squirmed within the invisible bonds that pinned her to the wall. Alan continued to finger her, smearing the nectar over her pink blossom. He stroked tiny circles over her clit. Lyssa continued to writhe against the immobilizing aura as she inched ever closer to orgasm. But before she reached that ultimate release, Alan pulled away. Her disappointment turned to shock as her body abruptly crumpled to the floor unsupported. The blue glow around her had momentarily disappeared but, before she could regain her balance, it gripped her once more. Lyssa froze to the spot. With his psychic power, Alan took total control over Lyssa's body. He made her crawl to him on her hands and knees and kneel at his feet. Then, her arms moved to peel the silky black pants off her lover. Alan made her repeat the gesture to remove his underwear and reveal his magnificent cock.

She wasn't sure whether it was Alan's power or her own desire that controlled her next move. Slowly, Lyssa's lips encircled the massive rod. Her tongue explored around the head and she gave a tentative suck. Tired of this slow teasing, Alan relaxed the muscles of her throat and plunged his entire length into her wet mouth. Lyssa was amazed that she didn't (couldn't!) gag as she took Alan's forceful throat fucking. Then, without warning, he pulled upward and released his warm jets of seed into her mouth. In the fog of her lust, she couldn't think of anything more delicious. She gulped down every last drop.

Still under Alan's control, Lyssa felt her weary body crawl onto the bed, her legs splayed out at either side. Alan climbed over her with a wicked gleam in his eye and dipped his tongue into her wetness. "Your scent is intoxicating," he purred.

He continued to lap at her pink flower sending lustful shudders up her spine. Then, he teased just around the edge of her yearning, neglected clit. Lyssa squirmed. "Oh god, please!" she begged, "Please...take me over! I need it soooo badly!"

"What do you need? I want you to say it," he coaxed between tantalizing slurps.

"I need you to lick me harder! I need you to suck on my clit until I explode! I need to cum!" screamed Lyssa.

Alan smirked, "Be careful what you wish for."