Tormented by the Babysitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Nikki, please," Karen whispered, "I can't. I can't cheat on Tim, I just can't."

"Bullshit, you're a total whore. What do you mean you can't cheat on him?" Nikki replied loudly. Karen was grateful the patio was still empty. "I can't. I just won't cheat on Tim. He's a good man..." Karen's voice trailed off. "But you sucked my pussy this morning," Nikki pointed out. "That's different, that's oral sex. It's not really cheating." Karen answered meekly. "So oral sex isn't really sex?" "Not really," Karen did not like where this conversation was going. "Okay boys, sorry about that, but you heard the dumb whore. She's a slut, but not that kind of a slut. At least not yet. No fucking. just blowjobs. You guys still interested?" Nikki giggled. "Never turn down a blowjob," Drew had a big grin on his face. "Okay, why don't the two of you go off to her minivan, and she'll take care of you. And you better take all of him in, and swallow every drop you stupid cow, do you understand?" Karen nodded meekly as she and Drew stood up to leave. Nikki handed Drew a camera, and told him to take a few pictures while he was at it. Karen objected, knowing that would just be giving Nikki more blackmail material. "Okay slut, it's up to you, but if Drew doesn't come back with pictures, I can promise you it will be a very long time before I allow you to cum. Just think about that." Karen was torn. She wanted to resist Nikki, but she was also desperate to cum. Finally she decided that a few more pictures really wouldn't make things any worse, and she told them that she'd allow the pictures. "I knew you were a real whore. Go and let Drew take your picture while you blow him. Oh, and Drew," Nikki added at the last minute, "be sure to play rough with her tits, she really likes that" Karen wanted to scream that she did not like it, but she knew it would be pointless. Drew put his hand on Karen's ass as they walked through the bar, and once they were outside he worked it down and back up under her skirt, squeezing her ass as they walked. Karen opened the sliding door on the minivan, and climbed in after Drew. She was thankful for the tinted windows as she closed the door, glad that no one would really be able to see what they were doing. Drew sat in the back row of seats, and Karen knelt in front of him, working his fly. He told her to unbutton her blouse, so he could see her tits. Once his half-hard cock was out and her blouse was open, he grabbed a nipple and pulled her to his penis.

"This is so fucking awesome," he said in genuine surprise. Karen figured she had better get this over as quickly as she could. She pulled his penis into her mouth and began working her mouth up and down his shaft. In the almost twenty years of marriage to Tim, she felt she had become a very good cocksucker, and she soon had Drew as hard as a railroad spike. He was not as big as Tim was, but he did get hard quickly. Drew continued to pull and squeeze her breast in time to her head bobbing up and down on his shaft. She saw a couple flashes of light, and knew that Drew had taken a picture of her sucking his cock. Soon he began pulling harder at the bottom of her strokes, trying to get more of him into her mouth. Here we go, she thought, and she began to loosen the back of her throat and did her best to slobber all over his cock to get it as lubed as possible. After a few more strokes she pushed her head down firmly and felt his cock slide back into her throat. He pinched her nipple painfully and pulled it hard, holding her deepthroat for several seconds. Soon she pulled back, ignoring the pain in her breast so she could catch her breath. She lowered her head again, and this time managed to get her lips almost into his pubic hair. After a few more strokes, she began to move her head up and down more quickly, pressing her face tightly against the young man's pelvis each time. This was clearly too much for Drew, whose hips began to spasms, and within thirty seconds he was squirting hot jizz into Karen's mouth. She had always liked having a boy cum in her mouth, and Tim often liked to cum in her mouth, so it was no big deal for her to swallow it. "Holy fuck, now that was a blowjob," Drew sighed as he let go of her breast and relaxed in the backseat. "Are you sure you don't want to fuck?" Karen shook her head as she buttoned her blouse back up and handed Drew a wipe to clean himself up. Soon they were both dressed, and they walked back to the pub. This time Drew draped his arm over her shoulder, and openly mauled her breast as they walked. The hostess gave them a dirty look as they walked through the bar, Drew squeezing her breast firmly. The patio was still empty as they walked up to the table and Drew released her breast. The food had arrived and the three of them were eating, and Karl was basically done. Nikki did not even let Karen sit down as the young girl told Karen to take Karl out to the van. The housewife was humiliated, but she was also so aroused that she couldn't leave without asking.

"Nikki, can I cum this time? I really need to cum" Karen asked as quietly as she could "What was that? I couldn't hear you," Nikki answered even though she clearly had heard the older woman.

"Please Nikki, let me cum this time, I really need to cum," Karen couldn't believe she had been reduced to this. "Tell you what slut, you go blow Karl and bring back some good pictures, and we'll talk about it." Karen was crestfallen, but she knew that arguing would do no good. Karl put his arm around her, and resumed where Drew had left off playing roughly with her breast as they walked. Karen could only imagine what the hostess thought of her as she led the second boy out of the bar in fifteen minutes, both of them playing with the older housewife's tits. Karen's pussy positively gushed at the humiliation she felt, and she wondered if her wetness could be seen on her thighs, as she could feel it running out of her. Once in the minivian, Karl told her to strip entirely as he took off his jeans. He took a couple photos of her naked and then some of her as she sucked on his cock. Karl put both hands in her hair, and began to fuck her face much more forcefully than Drew had. Again she worked to slobber on his cock as much as possible, and soon she was deepthroating him as well. Karl managed to last a bit longer than his friend, but within a few minutes Karen was swallowing her second load of cum. They quickly dressed again, and repeated the walk of shame back through the pub. Karl with a huge shit-eating grin on his face as he groped Karen's ass, and Karen feeling humiliated that everyone knew she was a total slut. By the time they got back, everyone had finished their meal, and everyone other than Nikki had to go. Nikki promised Celia that Karen was a good pussy licker, but Celia said she'd do that only when there were no boys around. Soon it was just Nikki and Karen at the table. Karen suddenly felt like crying. She didn't know if it was the humiliation, or because she was so desperate to cum she was shaking, or the combination, but she felt dizzy as the experiences of the last 24 hours went through her head. "Nikki?" Karen asked meekly. Nikki murmured as she finished her beer. "I don't know how much longer I can do this. I think I'm going crazy." Tears welled up in her eyes. "How long are you going to do this to me? I can't go on like this..." For a second Karen thought she might have seen something resembling mercy in Nikki's face, but it was replaced by an evil grin. "I'll tell you what slut, I'll make you a deal. You see this bottle? All I need you to do is fill this bottle with cum. You blow enough boys and spit their cum in here until it's full, and then I will delete one of your chat logs with Duke, okay. Deal?" Karen was mortified. There were at probably over 20 chat logs with Duke, and it would probably take 10 or more blowjobs to fill up a bottle. That would mean giving 200 plus blowjobs. "That's too much, I couldn't..." Karen's voice trailed off. "You're choice bitch, I can email this stuff to Tim right now, including you sucking off Drew and Karl." Karen new she was beat. She nodded meekly and murmured that they had a deal. "Now you've also been begging to cum, so I'll tell you the deal on that," Nikki continued, "you only get to cum when I say you can, and I'm only going to say yes once you've filled this bottle. Do you understand?" Karen's heart sank. It could take days to fill a bottle, and in her current horny state, denying herself that long would be agony. Plus Tim would surely want to have sex, starting tonight. "But I really need to cum. And there's Tim, he won't like that..." "Like I give a fuck. Hey give him two or three blow jobs a day, then he'll be happy. If you have to, let him fuck your ass. You can keep him happy while doing this. Use your brain you stupid cow. Now let's go." Nikki made Karen play with her pussy all the way back home, and when they pulled into the garage, she told Karen to strip. Karen was so turned on she was literally shaking as she walked naked across the garage and into the house.

"Now remember, you stay naked until Tim and the kids get home. I'll be over tomorrow around 10:00 again, so be sure to be naked again then. You and I are going out tomorrow night as well, so you'd better get that arranged too. Do you think you can handle all that slut?"

Karen nodded silently as all of Nikki's instructions sank in. Her brain was almost not functioning at this point, but she hoped that she would calm down enough soon that she could try to figure out what to do.

"One last thing," continued Nikki as she held up the empty Corona bottle, "you don't get to keep this in the house. I don't want you just filling it up with your husband's cum. I'll bring it back tomorrow and you can begin to fill it up." The grin on Nikki's face was absolutely terrifying. Nikki tweaked Karen's swollen clit a few times, and then walked out leaving the door wide open, exposing Karen to the street. As Karen rushed to close the door, she pondered her future, and was horrified at what she saw coming.

TO BE CONTINUED...