Tormented by the Babysitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, you whore," Nikki exclaimed, "look at your underwear. It's soaked all the way through. It's really turning you on, being a cock-sucking whore isn't it? Take those skanky things off, you'll just have to go commando from now on."

"But the vibe... the vibe will fall out," Karen said quietly.

"Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you have an old, sloppy, gaping cunt like you do. Shit, woman, you need to do your Kegels or something." The girls laughed at Karen as she peeled her panties off and the buzzing vibrator slipped right out and fell, buzzing on the floor of the van.

Karen's humiliation was almost unbearable, but she didn't have time to wallow in it. Celia began driving again, and Karen found her face buried in Nikki's pussy once again. The next time she was allowed to look up, they were in the parking lot of an adult book store. Not one of the new upscale ones targeted to women and yuppies, but an old seedy ones where guys probably went in booths in the back and jacked off. Karen's heart was pounding as she followed the two girls into the store, holding her hem down so her ass and pussy weren't exposed as she walked.

Inside the place was even worse than she expected. The place was dirty, and filled with row upon row of adult movies and magazines. There were probably a half dozen customers in there, all of them looking a little creepy and more than a little desperate as they checked Karen out. She couldn't believe she was doing this. The girls led her over to a corner where there were some sex toys. They began picking out some things and teasing Karen about how they were going to use them. They put some anal beads, some nipple clamps, and some handcuffs in their basket. Then Nikki had to call over the store clerk to help them. A skinny middle aged guy with glasses as thick as Coke bottles came over and helped the girls get some leg restraints that they said they wanted to tie Karen's legs open. The guy kept looking at Karen in lust, and she felt like she wanted to curl up and die. Finally, they had what they wanted, and Nikki turned and spoke to the clerk.

"I notice you keep looking at our housewife slut," she said to the clerk, "do you like what you see?"

The guy blushed and was speechless, but he managed to nod.

"She's an incredible whore. Would you like to see more?"

The guy looked from Nikki to Karen and back again. He seemed embarrassed, but he nodded again.

"Karen, pull you shirt up a bit, and show him how big your clit is."

Karen thought she might die from humiliation. She was so self-conscious about her lips and clit, and Nikki seemed to love embarrassing her with them. But she knew she had to obey, so she slowly lifted the shirt up, and the guy swore as her clit came into view.

"See how huge it is? Is that the biggest clit you've ever seen or what?" Nikki laughed. "She's a housewife and she just sits around all day playing with it, that's why it's so big. You do like to play with it don't you slut? Why don't you show the man how you like to play with it?"

To Karen's mortification, she was getting aroused by being displayed and humiliated like this. She couldn't believe Nikki was doing this to her, but she really couldn't believe the way her hand was moving down to her clit. Soon she was pinching and rolling her clit in front of a bunch of strangers who were staring at her in total lust. Her pussy was almost gushing, she was so turned on, and she kept masturbating as people watched.

"I think that's enough fun for you slut," Nikki commanded, before turning to the clerk. "Would you like to give it a feel? Give it a tug, she really likes that."

The clerk reached out and began to pinch and pull on Karen's clitoris and labia. She involuntarily let out a loud moan and threw her head back. It wasn't like this guy was hot or skilled or anything, it was just the state she was in, where this kind of humiliating, degrading act was coming closer to pushing her over the edge.

"Thank him for playing with your pussy, slut. And pull your shirt up and ask him if he wants to play with your tits."

"Thank you sir for playing with my pussy," Karen panted out as she pulled her shirt up to expose her breasts. "Would you like to play with my tits too?"

The guy then used one hand to maul her breasts, as he continued to pinch and pull on her clit. Karen moaned again at the stimulation. Then he slipped a finger inside her, and she felt her hips start to buck, trying to fuck herself on his hand. Nikki pulled her away, and led her around to all the guys in the store. Karen had to show them all her big pussy and her tits, and beg the guys to play with them. They pinched and pulled on her clit, they squeezed her tits, and tweaked her nipples. While one guy finger fucked her, another one came up behind her and slipped a finger in her ass, making her shout since it was still tender from that morning. Involuntarily her hips moved back and forth, fucking her pussy and her ass on the two hands that were pushing into her as two other guys roughly grabbed her boobs. It was so crazy, it was almost a gangbang. If her mind had been working she would have been scared, but she was so desperate that her mind was clouded and all she could think about was trying to cum. She got close. Closer. Then Nikki pulled her away and it all stopped.

"Woah there. I knew you were a cheap slut, but come on Karen. Get a grip," Nikki scolded Karen. "This isn't about you, it's about them. Stop thinking about yourself, and ask them if there is anything that you can do to help them feel better."

Kareen was appalled, she couldn't believe how depraved she was, that she was going to perform oral sex on these men, just for the chance to have an orgasm. But she was so desperate, she knew that was what she was going to do. She put on her fake bimbo smile, and spoke to the clerk.

"Excuse me Sir, if you'd like, I could give you a blowjob. To make you feel better."

At first, the clerk looked too stunned to speak, but then he got a smile on his face. He looked at Nikki and asked if he could ask her a question. The two of them walked about ten feet away and talked in hushed tones. Celia and one of the other guys started back in playing with her boobs and pussy.

"Okay slut, our friend here has a special treat for you. You're going to get to suck all the cocks you want," Nikki walked back and grabbed Karen's hand.

They followed the clerk to the back of the store where there were some booths for watching videos. Karen didn't even want to think about what guys did in those booths while watching porn. They walked to a door in the corner, and into the back of the store, which was a small warehouse. From this side Karen could see that the booths were made from plywood partitions built onto the backside of the store showroom. The clerk walked to one in the middle, and opened a small cupboard door that had been mounted right on the plywood. Karen could see there was a hole, about four inches across, into the booth.

"Oh no," Karen whispered as she realized what this was. "No, not that..."

"Oh yes," laughed Nikki. This place has a glory hole, and you are going to be its start attraction! Get on your knees, bitch, and wait for your first customer."

"No, Nikki, please, not this... Don't make be act like such a slut. To not even see their faces... it's so cheap."

"Hey, slut," Nikki grabbed Karen's nipple and pulled her towards the hole, "have you forgotten all the pictures we have? All the things you've done? And do you want to have an orgasm anytime this year? You'd better do what we say, or Tim will find out what a whore you are, and I'll make sure it's years before you get to cum again. Now get down there and suck whatever comes through that hole."

Karen wanted to resist, but she knew that Nikki had her. She knelt in front of the hole as the clerk walked back into the store. Less than minute later, an erect penis was sticking through hole at her face.

"Get to work slut, you've got a lot of cock to suck," Nikki laughed.

Karen felt like she wanted to cry, but she knew what she had to do. She leaned forward, and took the cock in her mouth, swirling her mouth around the tip, licking the shaft, doing everything she could to get the guy to cum as quickly as possible. She began to go deeper and deeper on his shaft when she felt Nikki's hands on her head. The college girl pushed Karen's head down on the cock in her mouth, not violently, but persistently, forcing Karen to deep-throat the guy. Once Karen's nose was flush against the guys pelvic bone, Nikki held her there for several seconds before releasing her. Karen was barely able to catch a breath, since almost immediately Nikki pushed her head down on the cock again. This repeated 3 more times before she felt the cock in her mouth spasm, and she felt hot sperm shooting into her mouth.

Karen held the sperm in her mouth, contemplating what she was doing. A little over a week ago she had only given blowjobs to a few boys in her whole life, and to only her husband for almost twenty years. Now she had sucked countless cocks over the last week, and had more guys come in her mouth than she could even remember. The thought of it was horrifying, but even more worrying, she could tell it was how much it turned her on. She spit the cum into her bottle, and by the time she was done, there was another shaft sticking through the hole for her to suck on. She began to suck on that one, and felt a pair of hands forcing her head down on the guy's rod, deep-throating him over and over, fucking him with her mouth. She felt other hands start to play with her pussy, rolling and rubbing her swollen clit.

On and on it went. The sliding of penis after penis into her mouth was horrifying to to Karen, but it turned her on so much. The fingers playing with her pussy kept bringing her up to the edge of orgasm, but then pinching her clit hard to stop her from cumming. Karen felt horribly degraded, but also desperate to have an orgasm. She tried as hard as she could on sucking the cocks in front of her, trying to make them cum as quickly as she could, so that this would all be over soon.

Eventually there was nothing left for her to suck, and the girls told her it was time to go. Karen could hardly speak she was so worked up. She was so horny now she knew she'd do almost anything to be allowed to cum. She felt shaky as she stood up and pulled the shirt down to cover her swollen and dripping pussy. She walked in a daze to the checkout, and paid cash for the items they had collected earlier as soon as the clerk came back out. A few minutes later, she was in the back of the minivan, curled up in a ball while the two girls sat up front. She was glad to be left alone for a little bit so she could recover and get her bearings back. By the time they pulled into a parking space at the college, she still felt wobbly, but at least she could talk.

"What more are you going to do, Nikki? I'm not sure if I can take any more..." Karen whimpered.

"Oh, you can take more, you stupid cow. You're going to take a lot more," Nikki's grin scared Karen to her core.

The two college girls pulled Karen out of the van and led her across campus. Celia walked on one side of the housewife, her arm draped over Karen's shoulder and fondling her breast. Nikki walked on the other side and had her hand rubbing at the hem of Karen's shirt, blatantly squeezing the older woman's ass. Karen felt herself blush to her toes as people would stare at her in shock.

They entered the athletic building by a side entrance, and then went down to the basement. They walked down a long dark hallway, Nikki pulled some keys out of her purse, and unlocked a door into a storeroom. The two girls pulled Karen into a room filled with athletic equipment.

"Wha... what are we doing here?" Karen asked, scared to find out what they had in mind.

"We're gonna have a little fun with you," Nikki smiled at her, making Karen even more scared. They led Karen over to a large leather bench, and made her stand in front of it. It took her a minute to realize it was a vaulting horse for gymnastics. Celia and Karen stood on either end of it, and adjusted the height, so the top of it was just about the level of Karen's crotch. Next Celia took the dowel rod and screwed the eye-hooks into the end. She then used some cord to attach the leg restraints. Looking at the dowel, it dawned on Karen what they were planning.

"No, please Nikki, you don't need that..." Karen pleaded.

"The spreader bar? Oh but it will be fun, slut. We want you spread wide so we can play with you"

Celia attached one of the leg restraints to Karen's left leg, and then told the older woman to spread wide. Karen wanted to resist, but she just didn't have the will anymore. Slowly she moved her legs wider and wider, until they were 3 feet apart and Celia shackled the other leg to the dowel, forcing her legs to stay uncomfortably apart. Celia stood up and peeled the shirt from Karen's body, leaving her nude. She took one pair of handcuffs and put them on Karen's right hand, and put the other pair on her left. She grabbed one of Karen's sore nipples, and used it to pull her right up to the middle of the vaulting horse.

Nikki had been looping some rope through some hooks in the walls on either side of the horse. By the way the girls were working on this, Karen knew this wasn't the first time they had done something like this. They tied the two ropes from the hooks in the wall to the cuffs on Karen's wrists, and they stood in front of her on the other side of the horse. They smiled at her, and they each began to pull on their rope. Karen's handcuffs were pulled towards the walls on either side of her, and a bit forward from the horse. She quickly had to bend over the horse to relieve the pulling on her wrists, but the girls kept pulling tighter from there, giggling at Karen's discomfort. Soon Karen was bent over the horse, her butt stuck up in the air slightly. Her upper body was horizontal, with her boobs hanging down free on the other side of the horse. Her arms were pulled out tight to either side, making a perfect T-shape with her upper body. Her head was not restrained in any way, but she couldn't really turn it very far in this position, so mostly what she could do is look at the floor or back at her feet under the horse. The final step was the girls tied the spreader bar to the base of the horse, so she couldn't move her feet either.

Karen couldn't believe how vulnerable she was. Her pussy and asshole were sticking up in the air behind her, her breasts were hanging free, and her hands were cuffed out wide from her body so she could do nothing to protect herself. She started to panic.

"No, please, this is too much. I can't do this Nikki. This is too crazy," Karen begged.

"Oh slut, you really picked the wrong time to think about that," Nikki laughed. "We're going to get a bunch of guys now. They are so looking forward to playing with you like this. You can't disappoint them."

"Oh no, you can't have guys... No please... I told you, I can't cheat on Tim... Please don't do this," Karen felt the panic rising.

"Don't worry, you stupid cow. We know the deal. Guys can't fuck you. We get it. All the guys have promised to be good. We won't make you cheat on Tim. I have to admit you have a fucked up definition of what cheating is, but promise you that no guy will be pounding his dick into your twat. Okay? Does that make you feel better?'

"Really?" Karen allowed herself to hope that Nikki was being truthful. "You promise that?"

"I promise. Now will you be a good girl?"

Karen knew it was a bad idea, but her mind never worked very well when she was horny, and she was beyond horny at this point. So she nodded and said she would be a good girl. The two girls left, leaving Karen to think about what was coming next.

Soon she heard the door open, and several people walk into the room. She couldn't turn her had far enough but she heard some male voices laughing and telling Nikki that they couldn't believe their eyes. Soon she felt strange hands wandering over her rear end, fingers tracing and probing her sex. She even felt one enter her anus. She could just imagine how she looked to all of them, tied up naked with her ass sticking up in the air. She felt totally humiliated as they talked openly about her body and probed it mercilessly. Soon Nikki spoke loudly to get them under control.

"Okay boys, get those pricks out, we want to take some pics. Drew, get you cock up against her cunt."

"Noooo!" Karen shouted in a panic, "you told me I wouldn't have to cheat on Tim. I can't fuck them. You can't make me do this, you can't."

"Oh relax you stupid cow," Nikki laughed, "They're not going to fuck you. We just need them to stick there dicks into that sloppy cunt of yours so we can get a picture. Just one slide in and then out. That's not fucking at all. For fucking they'd have to pump it in and out, this is just one in and then out. It'll be fine. It's not cheating at all, okay?"

"Really?" Karen wasn't sure. "You promise?"

"Of course. We told you they wouldn't fuck you, and they won't. But they will be horny when they're done, so you'll have to blow them. So let's get started"

Nikki grabbed the camera, and Drew came up behind Karen. Karen couldn't turn her head, so she couldn't really see him as he placed the head of his cock at her gaping entrance. The camera flashed a couple times as he slowly slid it into her pussy. Karen let out a loud moan. God, did that feel good! She was so horny, and she hadn't been fucked in so long. Her pussy spasmed around has shaft, trying to grab it. Her hips even bucked a little.

"Hey," Nikki yelled at Karen, "we said no fucking. You horny slut! Stop fucking."

Karen was mortified. Had she been fucking him back? No, she wouldn't cheat on Tim. She resolved to hold absolutely still for the rest of this. But as Drew pulled back out, she did let out another moan. Before she could recover, she felt another guy enter her. She barely managed to stay still as the camera flashed and he slid down to the hilt. He stayed there for a moment, and to Karen's horror, she couldn't control herself. Ever so slightly her hips began to move, bucking back against the stranger who was inside her. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her left tit, as Nikki slapped her hanging breast

"I said no fucking, you stupid cow! Now stay still, and let's get these pictures taken. C'mon Pete, pull out of her and let's get the next in line."

Karen was beyond humiliated. As one cock slid out of her and another pressed at her sopping cunt, she couldn't stop herself from moaning. Her pussy twitched and clenched, her hips bucked and gyrated, and she could even feel her anus start to wink. The girls took several pictures of her with the cock at her entrance, and then sliding in. Soon that cock was gone, and another one began its entrance. Karen had to clench her eyes shut, concentrating on not fucking all the cocks that were invading her.

Soon she lost focus though, and she began pushing back against one of the guys, only to have Nikki pinch and twist her nipples, then slap them to get Karen's attention. Karen let out a small scream as she saw stars, but it did stop her from trying to fuck the guy. The two girls and most of the guys continued to make crass comments about her, about what a slut she was, about how big her pussy lips and clit were, how they couldn't believe that she was so desperate to cum that she would do anything. Karen's mind began to spin. She had only had sex with a half dozen men her whole life, and with only one since she started dating Tim. Now more cocks had slid into her than she could count, and she knew soon she would have all those same cocks back in her mouth. It was all too much.

She was getting so turned on. She needed to be fucked so desperately. The feeling of hard cocks sliding in and out one after the other was too much. She felt like any second she would start begging them to really fuck her, to use her like the whore she was and make her cum. As much as she wanted to, she just couldn't say it. She just couldn't cheat on Tim like that. She was doing more than she ever thought she would, but she was terrified of what would happen if she crossed that line.