Tormented by the Babysitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen had to stand by the younger women, dripping, as they changed into shorts and t-shirts. They explained that it was time for volleyball practice, over on the other side of the athletic center. Karen was to watch the practice, and then Nikki and Celia had something special planned for her. Realizing that Nikki was planning to have the older woman give more blowjobs to college guys, Karen timidly asked about her bottle, so she could earn. Nikki and Celia laughed loudly.

"Oh I'm sorry slut. For what we have planned for you, I don't think that would help," Nikki laughed.

Karen was confused by the comment, but she had no choice but to follow the girls out of the locker room. She was again humiliated to be walking through the athletic center in nothing but her swimsuit and some sneakers. It was even worse this time, with her suit still wet and clinging to her body. Everyone they passed would stare, and most of them would laugh at her exposure. By the time they got to the volleyball gym, Karen was glad the suit was wet, because she knew she was making it wetter in the crotch from all her excitement.

Nikki told Karen to sit in the bleachers while they practiced. Other than that watching a bunch of scantily clad, nubile college girls kept her turned on, nothing really happened during the practice. After the practice, Nikki told Karen to wait there until she or Celia came to get her. Karen felt even more exposed as she sat in the gym by herself. She saw three or four of the girls from the volleyball practice leave, and then Celia poked her head out of the locker room door. She waved for Karen to come over.

"Okay slut, take off that suit and give it to me," Celia demanded as Karen got to the door.

"Out here? No please, don't leave me naked out here," Karen begged.

"Don't be such a stupid cow. You're coming in here, you just can't come in until you're naked. Now give me the suit."

Karen felt her heart pounding as she looked around. There was no one in sight, so she quickly slid the straps over her shoulders, pulled the suit down, and worked it over her shoes. She handed the suit to Celia, who led her into the locker room. There were about 6 or 7 girls left in the room, including Nikki and Celia, most of them in various states of undress. It made Karen incredibly self conscious to compare her body to these young girls. Especially her large, red, swollen pussy lips and clit compared to their pretty little puffy slits. Most of the girls were staring at her in shock, while Nikki just laughed.

"See, I told you that she's a total slut. She'll do whatever we tell her to. She's such a horny cunt, she's so desperate to cum, she'd do anything just for a chance at an orgasm," Nikki explained to her teammates.

"Oh my God," exclaimed one of the other girls, "she really is, look how huge her clit is. Will she really eat us out?"

"And rim you too!" Celia said with a smirk.

"We'll just have to be careful, we can't have her cumming from all the excitement, so we'll need to watch her cunt and asshole, and if her ass start's winking, someone will need to punish her clit hard, just to make sure she won't cum. Here, I'll show you all.''

Karen let out a little squeal as Nikki grabbed her by the clit, pinching it hard. The young volleyball player pulled her slave by her clit over to a bench between some lockers. Karen was made to lay on her back on the bench, her legs on either side. Someone used a belt to pull her ankles together under the bench, and then used her swimsuit to tie her wrists together behind her back and under the bench. Karen was now completely exposed.

"Here, I get to go first," Celia called out as she stripped completely naked, showing off her long, lean body.

Celia straddled Karen's face, looking down at the older woman's tits. As seemed to be customary way, Celia grabbed both nipples firmly, and used them to guide Karen in how to lick either her pussy or ass. Karen could her the other girls laughing as Celia forced the older woman to tongue fuck her tight, young asshole.

Then Karen felt it. A tickle on her clit. She looked down briefly to see Nikki between her legs. Karen panicked as Nikki began to rub and tweak her tender, swollen clit. Karen's hips began to buck, and she struggled to stay focused on licking Celia's pussy. Karen was so turned on that it only took a minute or two before she was on the verge of an orgasm. Her hips raised up high, and she could feel her ass clenching, and then...

"AAIIEEEEmmmppph....'

Karen screeched as Nikki pinched hard on her tender clit, the college student catching it between her nails, sending fiery bolts of pain shooting out from Karen's clit. Celia quickly clamped her pussy over Karen's mouth, stifling her scream. Karen could hear the girls laughing hysterically as Nikki tormented the older woman, and Celia began twisting Karen's nipples cruelly, telling her to focus on licking the pussy in front of her. Blinking back tears, and no longer on the verge of an orgasm, Karen refocused her efforts on making Celia cum. She licked for all she was worth, although she felt Nikki starting to tease her clit again.

Karen's tongue was starting to cramp before Celia finally started to cum. The lithe volleyball player arched her back, pulling painfully on the older woman's nipples, stretching the breasts out into cones. Celia let out a loud moan as she shuddered in climax. She climbed off of the bench, and Karen had a few seconds of reprieve. It did not last, however, since another girl quickly straddled Karen's face. This girl was heavier than either Nikki or Celia, and her bush seemed to be completely untrimmed. Karen could smell that volleyball player had not showered since the practice, as her pussy ground into Karen's face. Karen tried to lick for all she was worth, even though Nikki's diddling and rolling of the housewife's clit was making it hard to focus.

Karen did manage to get the girl sitting on her face to cum without Nikki pinching her slave's clit too prevent any orgasm, but Karen had just started licking the third girl's pussy and asshole when she realized that Nikki was getting her close. Even though Karen knew what was coming, she let out a shriek when Nikki cruelly pinched her clit again. The shriek alone was enough to make this girl cum, although she made Karen continue, licking the young woman to two more orgasms before she climbed off.

Karen had to lick all of the girls except Nikki to orgasm, and she had to do Celia twice before Nikki finally stopped playing with Karen's pussy and clit. Fortunately only about half of them had made Karen lick their asses as well as their pussies, but it was still a totally degrading experience. The sides of Karen's face and her mouth were slick with pussy juice, and her clit ached horribly. Nikki straddled Karen's face, and began instructing the older woman as to how she liked her pussy licked. All the pinching and twisting of Karen's clit had made it feel a little numb, but now one of the girls put her face between Karen's legs, and began licking the older woman's cunt. The feeling started coming back to Karen's crotch as she licked her tormentor for all she was worth. Nikki gyrated her hips over Karen's face, letting out a quiet moan. Every once in while she use one hand to slap one of Karen's breasts, laughing and telling all the girls how she loved watching the older woman's tits wobble when they get spanked.

Karen kept licking and gently nibbling at Nikki's clit and pussy lips, trying desperately to make the younger woman orgasm before they punished Karen's clit or tits again. She could feel her own excitement building as the girl had three or four fingers inserted in Karen's pussy as her tongue worked over the housewife's giant clit. Karen began to moan and buck her hips, getting more and more excited, but also becoming terrified of the punishment she knew would soon come. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her clit as the girl bit down on Karen's clit with her teeth. Karen screamed as Nikki dropped down, smothering the older woman with her pussy. Karen kept screaming and trashing as the young woman kept her teeth clenched tight on Karen's swollen, tender clit. Karen was vaguely aware of Nikki trashing on top of her as the college girl orgasmed intensely from Karen screaming into her pussy.

Finally Nikki slumped off of Karen, and her clit was released from the other girl's teeth. Karen gasped for air as her clit throbbed painfully. Nikki was raving about what a great orgasm that was, and for a moment Karen was terrified that all the girls would want to have cunnilingus performed while someone bit on Karen's clit. Thankfully they started untying her from the bench, and they all began getting dressed. Celia tossed Karen's swimsuit to her and told her to put it on so they could go. Karen inspected her clit, and found it to be very red, swollen, and tender, but otherwise it appeared undamaged.

The walk back out to the van was every bit as embarrassing as the walk in. Actually it was even worse, because the girls refused to allow her to clean her face of all the evidence that she had just eaten the pussies of seven girls. People would do triple and quadruple takes looking at her as she walked in her unlined swimsuit, her face still shiny with the juices of the girls' volleyball team.

Nikki had Karen strip naked again for the ride home, and made her play with her pussy the whole way, keeping her on edge and desperate. After Nikki pulled the minivan into the garage, she told Karen that her presence was required for a party that Nikki was throwing that night.

"You'll be the star," Nikki laughed wickedly, "there are lots of people expecting you there. You need to arrange for Tim to watch the kids. We'll expect you by 8:00, you can call me once you're driving to find out where we'll be."

"But how do I explain it to Tim?" Karen asked, clearly worried, "what if he can't do it?"

"Figure something out, but I better get a call from you by quarter to eight asking where the party is. You don't even want to think about defying me," Nikki reached back and grabbed Karen's ultra-sensitiive clit.

Karen gasped as Nikki pulled on her tender clit, and quickly promised to find a way to get away that evening. Nikki laughed at the housewife, gave her clit one last vicious pull, and left with Celia. Karen went to her bedroom to get dressed, eventually settling on a skirt with no panties, since even her most comfortable underwear was pure agony against her over-stimulated crotch. She called Tim and arranged for him to watch the kids. He actually was very accommodating, and didn't ask any tough questions about what she was doing. Relieved to have that out of the way, she did odd chores around the house, trying not to think about what was in store for her that evening.

It seemed like time crawled by so slowly that it was going backwards, but eventually 7:30 came around. Karen kissed Tim goodbye, and drove her van around the corner. She felt guilty as hell, but she kept going. The part of her that got excited by being degraded, that got turned on by being forced to give blowjobs to strangers, that part was too strong for her to stay home tonight.

Karen called Nikki and got directions on where to meet the girls. Karen drove to a more run-down part of town, and pulled into the lot of a seedy looking motel. She walked over to the room number that Nikki had given her, looking over her shoulder. This was definitely not the best part of town. She knocked on the door, and it opened a few inches, held in place by the security chain that was latched.

"Oh," Nikki said scornfully, "it's you. You're over dressed though. Take off all your clothes and hand them in here. You won't need them for what you'll be doing tonight.

Karen wanted to protest, but she knew that would only make Nikki madder. Once Karen had decided to strip, she moved quickly, pulling everything off, and throwing it through the small opening into the room. Nikki laughed at the housewife for being such a slut that she couldn't wait to get naked. The college girl tormented her slave, making her stand outside naked in plain sight of the busy road for about a minute, but finally Karen was allowed to come in.

Karen covered her breasts and crotch as she walked in, looking around at the dozen or so people in the room. Nikki pushed the older woman's hands to her sides and gave Karen a stern look to let her know not to cover up. Nikki and Celia were the only other women there, and there were several college guys standing around. Karen recognized a few of them, including Drew and Karl, from the blowjobs she had given them. Nikki opened a bag, and pulled out Karen's beer bottle, waving it at her.

"Well here it is slut, here's your chance to earn an orgasm. You know the drill. Get sucking these guys' cocks, fill this bottle with jizz, and we'll let you fuck yourself with the bottle. So get on your knees and get started."

Karen looked at the ground and hesitated . She was so humiliated that she was doing these things just so she could masturbate with a beer bottle. She knew she should just turn around and leave, but her body wouldn't do it. Almost without volition, Karen knelt in front of Drew, fumbled with his belt, got his semi hard cock out, and began to kiss and lick it.

"Of course we don't have enough guys here to fill a bottle, so once you've done Drew and Karl, Celia will go out with them to recruit some people off the street. I'm sure there are some homeless folks out here who haven't had a good blowjob in ages. You'll be doing a public service slut. 'Blowjobs for the homeless'"

"No," Karen pulled off of Drew's cock to beg, "no please, Nikki. Not that."

"Shut up, you dumb cow," Nikki pushed Karen's head back onto Drew's cock. "You just focus on sucking the cocks in front of you. We'll take care of the rest. Now get sucking."

Karen went to work on Drew's cock. The college kid had pretty good self control, and it took Karen a long time before he came in her mouth and she spit it into her bottle. She moved on to suck off Karl, and soon his cum was in the bottle as well. Karen kept on, sucking the next guy as Celia, Drew, and Karl left the room. Nikki bent down behind Karen, playing with her tender clit and whispering in her ear what a cum-whore she was. Every so often Nikki with pinch or flick Karen's clit cruelly, making the older woman moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Before Karen finished all the college boys in the room, Celia was back with an older man with a long white beard and grungy clothes. The man's eyes just about bugged out when he saw a naked woman kneeling in the middle of the room, sucking off college boys. He swore, causing Karen to look over at him.

"Finish your job, slut!" Nikki commanded, indicating Karen should finish sucking the cock she was working on.

A few minutes later, Karen was letting the cum dribble out of her mouth into the bottle, and she heard Nikki explain to the homeless man that it was his turn. He seemed to be a bit nervous, and not that sure he wanted Karen to fellate him, and Karen began to hope that she wouldn't have to.

"Karen," Nikki commanded, "come over here and let this nice gentleman know how much you want to suck his cock. Crawl over here and beg to suck it."

The humiliation was almost too much for Karen, she thought she might orgasm without even touching herself, it turned her on that much. As she crawled over to the man, the sensations of her thighs rubbing together almost pushed her over the edge. She knelt in front of the man.

"Please Sir," she begged, her pussy flowing freely, "please let me suck your cock. I'll be a good little cocksucker, I'll make it feel so good. Please Sir"

The man didn't say anything, but nodded slightly. Karen reached and unbuttoned his grimy pants, and pulled out a long, hard penis. As she wrapped her lips around it she grimaced at the unpleasant smell, but after a while the sensation passed, and Karen began to perform oral sex on this homeless guy like she would if he were Brad Pitt. She licked and sucked, kissed and nibbled, and even managed to deep throat him before he shot a huge load of cum into her mouth. Karen couldn't believe how much of it there was, as it dribbled down her chin.

By the time she had all that cum in her beer bottle, Celia had brought in another homeless guy, and Karen had to suck him off, stifling a gag at the smell as she began to lick his cock. By the time she finished with him, there was a short line of guys they had found on the street, all waiting for free blowjobs. Karen felt like crying at the thought of these guys fucking her face, but part of her was more turned on than ever, knowing this was the most humiliating thing she had ever done.

After what seemed like forever, her bottle was full. She still had several guys to blow, but at least she knew she had earned her orgasm. Nikki pulled the older woman up onto the bed, and had her lie on her back, with her head hanging over the edge. Now her face was upside down as the next guy's cock entered her mouth. He slid it easily all the way in, since her throat was now aligned for easy deep-throating, and he began to fuck her face. Sliding it in and out more and more quickly, pulling her hair in one hand, and her nipple in the other to hold her still. Karen could feel Nikki finger enter her pussy, pumping in and out as the guy pumped his dick in and out of her mouth. This guy pulled out and came all over her face. The next guy positioned himself between her legs while Nikki and Celia held Karen's legs wide.

"No," Karen begged, "you promised no fucking, that I wouldn't have to cheat on Tim."

"Oh shut up about that you stupid cow," Nikki said scornfully. "It'll be just the one stroke again, not a real fucking. You've already done it, so don't act all virtuous now."

Karen could do nothing but turn her head, and cry silently as the homeless man slowly inserted his cock in her cunt while the others took pictures. Karen was horrified to think how those pictures would look, like she was fucking some street person. Yet she had to contain a shudder as he slid in, the stimulation to her pussy combining with the deep humiliation to bring her dangerously close to an orgasm. As soon as he had pulled it out of her, he walked around the bed, and began fucking her face, holding onto her nipples cruelly for leverage as his cock pounded in and out of her throat. As soon as he had launched a load of jism down her throat, another guy was sliding his cock into her cunt for his one stroke. While he was inside her, Nikki told both of them not to move, and she came over to Karen's head and tied a blindfold around her eyes.

"I think this will make an even better picture," Nikki giggled.

After Karen heard a few camera clicks, the guy pulled out of her. The next thing she felt was his cock, still wet from her juices, slapping against her cheek.

"Open up, slut," he said gruffly.

Karen opened her mouth, and let him fuck her face until he came down her throat. Then she felt another cock enter her pussy very slowly. It almost made her cry with frustration, her hips buck slightly. She didn't want to fuck, to cheat on Tim, but her body was dying to be fucked, and she could barely control it. Thankfully, he was out of her soon, and busy fucking her face, dumping another load of cum into Karen's belly.

There was a long wait for the next guy. She heard the door to the room open and close a couple times, and Karen had no idea what was happening, but she didn't dare remove the blind fold. She felt the bed move, telling her another guy was between her legs. The she felt his cock slowly entering her. God, this guy was bigger than the others. She couldn't suppress the moan that escaped her lips as the cock moved with excruciating slowness into her. Her hips bucked slightly, and Karen bit her lip to stay quiet and hold still. Finally he bottomed out in her. His bulk laid heavily on top of her, and his hands grabbed her wrists, holding her firmly in place. Karen felt incredibly vulnerable, this guy had her pinned to the bed, unable to move, holding her in place while Karen was sure the girls were taking pictures. Finally he began to slide slowly out of her cunt, making Karen moan again. He stopped right before the head of his cock exited her pussy.