Tormented Ch. 07

Story Info
Don't Leave Me.
4.8k words
4.67
10.1k
9

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he woke the next morning she wasn't in his bed. Panic gripped him and he leapt from the bed, he ran from the room pulling his sweatpants on as he went and shouted for her. There was no answer. He searched every room his panic growing as each once proved no sign of her.

"Aaron!" His Follower was there in seconds his face showing the worry he had felt from his Master and his eyes frantic. "She's gone. We need to find her."

"Yes Master," Aaron pulled out his phone and dialled a number, while he spoke Ryan returned to his room and stepped into a pair of trainers and pulled a grey t-shirt over his head, Aaron waited outside when he emerged. "Lucy is on her way."

"Good, we'll split up when she gets here, we need to find her."

"Yes Master."

Lucy was there in less than ten minutes, she breezed into the room and took hold of Ryan's hands, a calm washed over him at the contact and he took a deep breath.

"We'll find her." Lucy's voice was soft and she stroked his cheek gently.

"We need to, Lucy I want you to..."

Before he could finish his sentence they heard the lift once again arrive outside his door, they turned expectantly and a rush a calm enveloped the three as Lily walked into the room, she wore a tight pair of running shorts and a sports bra, her hair was tied in a high ponytail and her entire body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. She started when she saw three staring at her and frowned but with a smile on her face.

"Well I wasn't expecting a welcoming committee."

"Where have you been?"

Her smile disappeared from her face at the furious tone of his voice and she frowned.

"I went for a run." She placed her hands on her curved hips and raised an eyebrow. "Is there something wrong with this?"

"You should have told me."

Lucy cleared her throat and took Aaron's arm. "We're going to go," she kissed Lily's cheek as she went past. "We'll see you soon kid."

The door shut behind them and the two Demon's stood staring at each other in silence.

"You can't just leave without telling me. From now on you are with me, Lucy or Aaron, never alone."

She laughed in disbelief and folded her arms. "So I have no time to myself now? What about when I shower will one of you be chaperoning me to the bathroom."

He took a menacing step towards her his eyes flashing. "This isn't fucking funny."

"Does it look like I find this funny?"

"You will not do anything without telling me." He moved closer until their chests were almost touching and she had to crane her neck to look up at him.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Her own voice was growing in anger and her pretty face was marred by a snarl. "I don't have to tell you anything."

"Stop acting like a petulant teenager. You will tell me everything that you are doing and you will not leave this flat." He reached out and grabbed her arm his fingers digging painfully into her skin.

"I will do whatever the fuck I want to do Ryan. I was just kept as a prisoner for four months I will not be made to feel like that again and," here she ripped her arm from his grip and moved back from him. "Never think that you can intimidate me into doing something. I was scared for too long when the Angel's had me and you're fucking crazy if you think that I will let myself feel like that again in my own home."

Turning she walked towards the door. "Where are you going?"

Without looking back she spat over her shoulder. "I don't have to tell you." She jumped as he grabbed her wrist and yanked her round, he pushed her until her back hit the door and pressed against her his lips finding hers, she could feel the desperation in his kiss but pushed him away from her. "You won't stop me."

He turned her and pressed her against the door, taking both wrists in his hand he held them in front of her trapped between her body and the wood, leaning down he kissed the back of her neck and thrust his hips against her ass. She struggled against him but his anger made him too strong, his other hand smoothed down her back, over her ass and between her legs. Slipping his hand into her shorts he growled as he felt her wetness and pushed a finger inside her, she groaned and pushed back against his hand despite of herself. He released her hands and she pressed them against the door, he ripped her shorts off her body and threw the tattered remains away from them, he added a second finger and she growled.

"Get off me Ryan."

He didn't answer instead kneeling and pulling her hips away from the door until she bent over and he could see her sweet pussy between her legs. Leaning forward he blew gently on her slit and felt her shudder, he slapped her ass hard.

"Don't fucking move." She whimpered in pain and jerked away from him, he spanked her again and she stilled entirely. "I said, don't fucking move." Licking the soft folds of her pussy he collected her sweet juices on his tongue savouring her taste.

He wrapped his arms around her legs pulling her closer to his mouth and suckled on her clit, she whined and dropped her head against the door, he bit down hard and she cried out in pain.

"Ryan stop." He slapped her ass again and she moaned.

"Don't tell me to stop, you're mine and I will have you." He stood and undressed quickly; rubbing the head of his thick cock up and down her slit he heard her groan and slid inside her, her fingers curled into the wood of the door leaving deep gauges. He thrust hard into her dragging a scream from her throat and she pushed herself harder against him.

"Fuck you Ryan."

He laughed and leant forward to kiss her shoulder. "Not still angry are we poppet?"

"Bite me," nipping her shoulder he ran his hand over her ass enjoying the feeling of her soft skin in his hands once more.

Turning her so she faced him he lifted her into his arms and slid back into her, she groaned and dropped her head to his shoulder, he cupped her ass in his big hands and thrust hard in and out of her tight pussy while she moaned. Her nails curled into his back and when he met her eyes again they had turned red, he growled and taking a wrist in each hand he held them against the door while, leaning in he allowed his fangs to grow so they rested on his bottom lip before biting her collarbone hard, she cried out as blood ran down her chest soaking the sports bra she still wore. She wrestled a hand free and ripped the materiel from her body allowing her breasts to bounce free, then she tangled her fingers into his hair pulling his head back and exposing his throat. She licked down his neck as the warning clench in her stomach signalled her orgasm, as she came she bit his neck drinking the warm blood as it flowed from his vein. A guttural yell ripped from his throat and came hard, they panted heavily their bodies covered in sweat and she dropped her head to his shoulder.

"I hate fighting with you Ryan."

"I always liked your feisty side."

She laughed and kissed his softly, stroking her cheek he placed her feet back on the floor, his face turned almost nervous.

"What did you mean before?"

She cocked her head to the side. "When?"

"'In my own home'. You said you will not feel like this again in your own home."

"Well I thought I was staying with you. I assume you meant I would live here." He threaded his fingers through her hair cradling her head and kissed her, a huge smile curved his lips and he kissed her again unable to find the words to say. Leaning his forehead against hers he kissed her nose.

"I have to go out tomorrow baby, I have some business to sort out but I will be back for dinner."

"Ok, I'll go get some food in and cook, about six ok for you to eat?"

"You won't go out."

She frowned and took a step back from him placing her hands on her hips. "What?"

"I've already told you, you are not leaving this flat."

"You've got to be fucking joking me! I'm not staying in flat for the rest of my life."

"I've told you, you are not leaving! I'll have Lucy come and keep you company."

She looked at him in disbelief before shaking her head and moving to walk past him, he reached out and grabbed her arm, stopping her. "Where are you going?"

She yanked her arm free from his grip and stared at him with a sneer on her beautiful face. "I'm going to have a shower, or do I need a fucking chaperone there as well?"

"I'm trying to keep you safe."

"You were there Ryan, he took me and you were there. You didn't do so good a job keeping me safe then."

He gaped at her as she turned and walked away from him. She was right, he had been there and hadn't been able to do a thing to stop her being taken, he heard the shower start and followed her through to his room, he pulled on a pair of boxers and sitting on the bed he watched her silhouette through the glass of the shower door as guilt ran through his body. He hadn't been able to keep her safe, so how could he claim to now?

She stepped from the shower and dried herself quickly, then taking a bikini from her drawer she dressed and rested her sunglasses on her nose.

"Where are you going?"

Her voice was exasperated when she answered. "To the balcony, or am I not even allowed out there?"

He hung his head and nodded. "Course you can kid."

She left without another word and he felt a deep sadness. He didn't see her again until that night, she hadn't eaten with him instead staying outside on the lounger until the sun had, she came into their room and changed into a loose vest and short pyjama bottoms, she crawled into bed then turning on her side faced away from him.

He lay on his back not touching her, they lay in silence in the dark until finally she reached behind her and took hold of his wrist, she pulled his arm around her waist, fitting her body to his. With a relieved sigh he curled around her small form.

"I'm sorry I got so angry." Her voice was soft and she stroked his arm as it wrapped around her.

"Don't be sorry, I love you for fighting."

"So what time will you be back tomorrow? I'll make something special."

"About seven, write a list and I'll have Lucy pick it up."

"You don't have to do that, she does enough already. I'll go."

He sighed. "Lily, you're not leaving the flat."

She didn't say a word, instead moved away from him, his arm slipped from her skin and he sighed mentally kicking himself for what he was doing.

"I'm doing this for you poppet."

She remained silent and he stared at her back until she fell asleep, when her breathing was soft and even he gently pulled her back against his chest breathing her in. He was still petrified that one day he would wake up and she would be back in limbo. Shaking his head he kissed her soft hair and fell asleep with her in his arms.

She woke before him, she could feel the hard length of his cock against her ass and pushed back against him.

"Hmm, you forgive me?" His voice was husky from sleep and his arms tightened around her middle.

"Not quite, you do know I have trouble with authority."

"Lily I'm sorry but.."

"Shh, let's not fight again." Pushing back harder against him he heard a smile creep into her voice. "Just show me how sorry you are for treating me like a baby."

With a feral grin he flipped her onto her back and lay back between her legs, he supported his weight on his muscled arms and rolled his hips against her, she moaned softly and arched her back pressing her breasts against him. She tangled her fingers into his hair and kissed him, wrapping her legs around his waist she held him tightly to her.

He gently grasped her neck and turned her head to the side, he kissed her neck before nipping her earlobe and enjoyed her shudder.

"Just keep still baby." He kissed the other side of her neck. "Keep still." Moving his hand from her neck he slid it between their bodies gently caressing her soft breasts through the fabric of her vest feeling her nipples harden under his fingers, pushing the materiel away he leant down an took a nipple in his mouth. She moaned at the feeling of his hot tongue bathing the sensitive skin and her hands left his hair instead grabbing handfuls of the pillow behind her head, his teeth teased her and she pushed her hips to his.

"Ryan." He moved from her breasts and slid down her body, throwing her legs over his shoulders he looked up the length of her body a wicked smile curving his lips, tearing the fabric of her shorts he pulled them away and tossed the tattered remains onto the floor. Flicking his tongue along her slit he groaned at the taste of her, she was sweet and wild and perfect. And his. Wrapping his arms around her hips he circled her clit with the tip of his tongue, she groaned and, propping her feet on his back, pushed her pussy harder against his mouth. He laughed softly and gave her what she wanted sucking gently on her clit and sliding a finger into her tight pussy.

"Oh Ryan please."

Moving back up her body he kicked his boxers down his legs and off the bed, with one thrust he buried his cock deep inside her and groaned as her wet heat gripped his length. Her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and she thrust up to meet him, he looked into her dark eyes and leant to run his tongue across her lower lip.

"My little Demon." She no longer flinched at his use of the name instead her eyes flashed and she rolled them, pushing herself up she rested her hands on his chest. Tossing her head back she flicked her hair over her shoulder and began to roll her hips against him in a steady rhythm. He groaned his hand coming to rest on her waist and allowed her to pleasure herself with him, her head fell back and her long hair tickled his thighs. Raising her hips until only the tip of his cock remained inside her she slid down slowly her tight pussy massaging his length.

With a growl he rolled them again and pressed her into the mattress with his weight, taking hold of her wrists he pressed them down against the bed and she moaned at not being able to touch him, he pushed himself up and watched as her breasts moved on her chest as he thrust into her.

"Promise me you'll stay in the flat today."

"Really? This again."

He slowed his thrusts and winked. "Yes this again, promise me."

"Ryan you can't expect me to stay here like a kept woman." She pushed herself up onto her elbows and kissed him. "I need fresh air, I'm practically feral."

He bit the blunt of her chin and rolled his hips once. "My wild girl, but please promise me."

"Why is it you only ever ask me to promise something when you're inside me?"

"Because this is the only time you ever listen to me, you're very difficult poppet."

She pushed her hips up and he groaned. "Fine, I promise I wont leave the flat today."

"Uh uh you're not getting out of that." His eyes were full of laughter and he pressed harder into her leaving her breathless. "Not just today, you will not leave this flat."

"Tell you what, tomorrow you can convince me again. Then we're both happy."

With a menacing growl he started up his thrusting rhythm again and she cried out. Wrenching her hands free she raked her nails down his back and he muffled his cry against her shoulder, his hips hit into hers with an almost painful force and she cried out again as her pleasure built.

"Oh, Ryan." Her voice was a husky shout as she came her whole body trembling, he held himself deep inside her and jetted rope after rope of cum into her tight depths. He collapsed on top of her and let out a breathless laugh.

"If this is the way I need to convince you to stay inside everyday I'm more than happy to do that."

She tucked a blonde curl behind his ear and kissed him. "Do you really have to go today?"

He stood from the bed and rummaged through a drawer until he found a pair of clean boxers. "Afraid so kid, I have businesses to run."

"Businesses?" She turned onto her stomach and propped her chin on a fist.

"Yeah, I have a couple of restaurants and a nightclub. I figured I was going to be here a while I might as well make some of my own money while I was here."

"You own the place we went to last week?" He nodded as he selected a crisp white shirt and black suit from the wardrobe. She watched him dress enjoying the feeling of normality, for second she could almost believe they were a normal couple in love. "When will you be back?"

"About six," he splashed some cologne on his neck before returning to the bed to kiss her goodbye. "Why not get Lucy over? She loves internet shopping and I'm sure you two can work out where I keep my credit cards." She caught him round the back of the neck and kissed him again.

"You know, I'm starting to warm to the idea of being a kept woman." She scrambled out of bed and he heard the shower start. Smiling to himself he left the flat, locking the door behind him. In the hall he chanted the spells that Lucy had given him preventing anything harmful from getting in or out and headed downstairs to where Aaron waited for him.

"How did she take it?" Aaron's voice was filled with amusement and Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Only as I expected. We may all be from hell but even I pray to god I ont get hurt when she gets mad."

*

His day passed in a haze of accounting meeting, paperwork signings, employee reviews and stock intakes and when he finally returned home at gone seven he braced himself for another telling off from his mate.

"Lily?" He stepped through the front door and looked around tentatively. "Baby I'm back, sorry I'm late." There was no answer and he frowned worry instantly clenching his stomach. "Lily?"

Walking slowly through the flat he listened for any sound. "Lily?" Pushing open the door to the bedroom he scanned the room, as soon as he stepped through the door a blinding pain gripped him and he was pushed to his knees.

"Raim, it's good to see you again. I don't believe we were properly introduced last time, my name is Abdiel."

Ryan dragged his head up to stare into the Angels piercing blue eyes.

"You don't look happy to see me Raim, look Lilith your little boyfriend doesn't look happy to see me at all."

Ryan stared at the bed and finally saw Lily, gold chains were wrapped around her arms pinning them to her sides while her wrists were held behind her back, black silk had been tied as a gag so she couldn't speak and a Follower sat behind her, her hair tangled in one large hand keeping her bloodshot eyes on Abdiel and Ryan. She wore a short red silk dressing gown with black lace underwear beneath and the Follower's free hand roamed over her soft breasts.

She tried to call out for him but the gag only allowed a muffled groan out. As tears coursed down her cheeks Abdiel tutted.

"Look at what you've done Raim, you've made her cry." The Angel finished tying Ryan's hands with another length of gold chain leaving him immobile on the floor in pain. "You see Lilith, this is why you should have chosen me as a mate."

She dropped her head to her chest and struggled against her bonds.

"Look your problem is obviously with me so let her go." Ryan's voice was shaking with pain but strong as he looked up at their captor with hate in his eyes. "I think you've already done enough to her."

"Well aren't you the gentleman." Abdiel stood beside the bed and ripped the gag from Lily's mouth. "What do you have to say to your knight in shining armour then Lilith? Say thank you."

"Ryan I'm so sorry, I don't know how he got in."

"It's ok poppet, don't cry."

"Oh how touching, even a Demon has some sense of decency." Abdiel's voice was condescending and he sank onto the bed, grabbing a handful of her long hair he dragged her towards him until she fell across his lap, he wrapped an arm around her waist, his hand around her throat and leant down to whisper into her ear, Ryan couldn't hear what he was saying but her face crumpled as fresh tears rolled down her face. He jerked his eyes away from them and looked around the room, he could see three Followers, one still sat on the bed and two stood behind him.

12