Tormented Ch. 09

Story Info
An angel's grief.
7.2k words
4.73
10.2k
6

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" Lily shook her head vehemently and took a step towards him. "I will not let you kill yourself."

"Aaron it's possible this might not even work." Lucy spoke up her voice trembling. "Elf magic isn't a science I'd have to be perfect the first time and if I did anything wrong you would both be lost."

Aaron looked over Lily's shoulder. "Luce I need to try," his eyes flicked back to Lily. "I can't just sit around here and do nothing when there's a chance I can bring him back."

"I don't want to lose you too Aaron." Lily's voice was quiet and her dark eyes sparkled with unshed tears, she took a step towards him. He pulled her to him and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist; she rested her head on his chest.

"There is more but it's taking me a while to translate it. Give me time Aaron please."

"A week, if there is no other way after a week then we try it. Promise me." This last bit was directed at the Demon in his arms and she nodded against his chest. "Let me hear you say it."

"I promise." Lucy left them standing in the middle of the room their arms wrapped tightly around each other, back in her room she looked at the still messy sheets she felt a pang of sadness that Aaron was not in there with her, shaking it off she bent over the book and continued to pour over the print.

Later that night Lily sat on her bed twisting her hands in her lap.

"Ryan I don't know if you can hear me but I really need you, I don't know what to do I...I need your help."

"Hello poppet."

She jumped and spun round, he stood by the window the sun shining in around him lighting his golden hair, he smiled at her and took a step towards the bed reaching for her. She stopped him with one hand held in the air.

"No, I can't hold you knowing that you'll disappear." His face turned sad and she swallowed her grief. "I need your help."

He nodded and she tucked her hair behind her ear. "Lucy thinks she has found a way to bring you back." His eyes lit up and he took another step. "But it means Aaron would have to..." She couldn't finish her thought instead hanging her head swallowing.

"He would die."

She nodded. "There's a chance it might not even work but I want to try. I would let him die just for the chance it might bring you back, does that make me a monster?"

"You're not a monster Lily but I can't let Aaron take that risk. He's my follower it's up to me to protect him in any way I can."

She finally looked back up. "I knew you would say that, that's why I told him no but if there was the smallest chance that it would bring you back to me I wouldn't care what it took. I just want you back Raim."

Ignoring her protests he lifted from the bed and held her against his chest, kissing her hair he shushed her. "It's ok poppet, I will never let Aaron do that."

"He says we have a week to find another way, if we can't he said he's doing it. He made me promise."

"It's ok Lily, we'll find a way and if we can't we might just have to face the face that there's nothing we can do."

"No! I can't just sit here and do nothing."

"Lilith," she jumped at his angry tone. "Please listen to me, I want you to talk him out of it. I don't care how you convince him but you cannot let him die. He is too important."

"Important? What do you mean?"

"I can't say more, but please do not let him do this."

"Ok, ok! I won't."

"Promise me."

She sighed and tilted her head up. "I promise." With a smile he kissed her softly.

"That's my girl." Quickly she straddled him, he moved them backwards until his back leant against her pillows and slid his hands down her back to cup her perfect ass.

"I miss you Raim."

"I miss you too Lilith, but I'm not really gone."

She kissed him again. "Is this going to be one of those 'I'll always be with you' moments?"

"No," he smiled naughtily and nipped her lower lip. "It's going to be one of those 'I'm going to fuck you so hard you wont be able to walk tomorrow' moments."

She shuddered and flicked her tongue out licking the corner of his mouth. "Is that a threat or a promise?"

He growled and ripped her tight work out crop top and shorts from her body, unhooking her bra and tearing her small panties from her body he looked her up and down, lust burning in his green eyes.

"I could just eat you up kid." Gripping her waist he pressed his hips up, kneeling she slowly undid his jeans while he pulled his white t-shirt over his head, he kicked his jeans and boxers down his legs while her small hands played over the hard muscles of his chest, stomach and arms, her eyes grew heated and he felt the slickness between her thighs against his hard length.

Slowly she ran her fingers up his arms and to his broad shoulders, down his chest and over the hard six pack of his stomach. He kept his hands at his sides, allowing her slow exploration of his body; she slid down the bed trailing kisses down his chest, over his abs and further. She kissed down the inside of one leg then back up the other before trailing her tongue down the length of his cock, he sighed and rested his hand on her soft hair, she kissed the tip before sucking it gently into her warm mouth. Swirling her tongue around him she pressed her head further down and he felt himself begin to slide down her throat, groaning his fingers gripped her hair and she moaned sending vibrations down his thick length, her small hand wrapped around the base of his cock and slowly pumped up and down. His grip on her hair tightened pinching painfully and she shuddered, he groaned louder as she swallowed his entire length and she felt a shiver rack his powerful body.

Slowly she bobbed up and down and he dropped his head back to rest on the soft pillows enjoying the heated warmth of her talented mouth and tongue, she took him down her throat until her small nose bumped against his skin before sucking gently as she moved her head back swirling her tongue around the head of his cock then sliding back down holding him in the throat once more. She teased him like this for what seemed like hours keeping his on the very edge, finally she stood and smiled as he panted.

"You're such a tease." She winked and took a couple of steps back from the bed.

"Me a tease? Never."

She turned her back to him and ran her hands up the front of her thighs and over her ass before slipping over her hips and up to cup her breasts, although she knew he couldn't see what she was doing she pinched her nipples bringing a small moan from her throat. Slowly she trailed her hands down her stomach to her hips before sliding inwards between her thighs, he groaned again as he imagined what she was doing to herself and he went to get off the bed.

"No." Her voice was husky as she spoke her command and he stilled instantly. "Lie back." She listened as the bed springs creaked as he lay back down and smiled. "That's my good boy." With one finger she stroked her clit and moaned, her head fell back her long hair brushing the backs of her thighs. She slid a finger into her tight heat and moaned again.

"Lily." His voice was a menacing growl and she giggled and turned back to face him her hands covering her firm breasts, slowly she walked round to the foot of the bed and crawled onto the sheets, she seemed to stalk him as she crawled up the bed and straddled him, his hand came to tangle in her hair and he pulled her head down to kiss her, sitting up he kept his grip on her hair he slid his other hand down her back, over her hip and between her legs, sliding a finger inside her he groaned at her tightness. Bringing his finger to her lips he watched as she suckled tasting herself.

"That's my good girl." Wrapping his arm around her waist he lifted her slightly then lowered her back onto his cock. "My Demon." She shuddered and wrapped her legs around his waist until he supported her whole weight, he tucked his legs beneath him and thrust his hips upwards slowly. Her hands gripped his shoulders and she began to move her hips against him, his grip on her hair tightened and he pulled her head back, her hands slipped to his chest and she curled her nails into his skin.

His hand slipped round to her hip holding tight as he moved her finding the perfect rhythm before wrapping her hair around his hand he pulled so her back arched and dropped his head to draw a nipple into his mouth. He circled the tender skin before biting gently flicking the tip with his tongue, she groaned and writhed against him, tightening his grip on her hair he held her still and continued his deep thrusts.

"Ryan." Her voice was pleading and he smiled, lifting his head from her breast he winked and lay her back on the bed, kneeling between her legs she dragged her hips to him and leant down to kiss her stomach, she shuddered and raised herself on her elbows to watch him. Slowly he kissed downwards and flicked his tongue out to catch her clit. She moaned and fell back on the bed one arm thrown over her head the fingers of the other hand sliding into his hair, he tickled her skin with his tongue and she giggled wriggling her hips slightly. Sliding one finger into her he circled round making her gasp and moan and sped up the movements of his tongue on her clit.

"Ryan please." He added a second finger and she arched her back as he curled them upwards hitting the sweet bundle of nerves and she cried out as her orgasm hit her. Panting she looked down at him with heated eyes.

"I forgot how good your tongue felt." He grinned and crawled until he lay between her legs and thrust back into her, she groaned and wrapped her arms around his neck. With a growl he looked at her his eyes flashing red, she knew what he needed and kissed him.

"Fuck me Ryan, make me scream."

He growled again and began pounding into her soft flesh, she cried out as his cock hit against her cervix and he dropped his forehead onto hers. Gritting his teeth his hips slammed against hers and he felt the tight muscles of her pussy massaging his length.

"Cum inside me Ryan, I need to feel you." He shouted as his own orgasm ripped through his body and she screamed as his finish triggered her own and she tensed against him.

He dropped his head to her shoulder and kissed her skin softly sending a shiver through her, she sighed contentedly and stroked his hair.

"How long?"

"What do you mean?"

"How long do I have? Before you disappear?"

"As long as you need poppet." He held her to his chest and settled himself back against the pillows, she curled at his side, she felt her eyes begin to close as tiredness hit her and smiled.

"I love you Ryan."

"I love you too kid."

"I promise I wont let anything happen to Aaron." With a loud gasp she sat up and pushed herself away. "Aaron!" A soft laugh from beside her made her turn but her bed was empty. Quickly she dressed in grey sweatpants and a baggy white crop top, sprinting downstairs she saw Aaron and Lucy sat on the sofa, his arm was round the elf's shoulders and her head rested on his chest, both turned to look at her as she sprinted into the room.

"He's alive!"

"What?" Lucy's voice was confused as she looked at the Demon. "What do you mean?"

"Ryan he's alive."

"Lily," the elf stood and took a step towards her. "Ryan is dead, you saw it happen, we buried him."

"I know but I have proof." Lucy frowned and Lily pointed at her mates Follower. "Aaron is still alive!"

"Yes and that life could bring him back."

"No! A Follower can only live while their Master lives. If Ryan is dead how is he still here?"

"Maybe it works differently for different Demon's." Lucy's voice was soothing and she held her hand out.

"No! It cannot be one rule for them and another for us! A Follower can only live while the Demon that made them is alive, as long as Aaron is here Ryan is out there somewhere. I don't know where and I don't know how he survived but I do know I'm going to find him and bring him back." Her dark eyes darted between the two desperately. "Please I'm not crazy." They stared back at her with pity on their faces and she looked down feeling her eyes filled with tears. "I'm not crazy and I'll prove it! I'll bring him back!"

She spun on her heel and ran from the apartment slamming the door behind her cutting off their voices as they called her name, she kept running not caring that she was barefoot and oblivious to the stares she was getting. When she finally stopped she looked up panting, then taking a deep steadying breath she ran up the steps into the public library. Looking around the marble lobby she made sure no one was around before slipping through a side door, she stood in a stone room bending down she heaved one huge slab from the floor leaving a gap that was lit by torches. Jumping down she stared round, she stood in a long stone corridor lit by the flickering light of hundreds of torches. Once again she began running, mile after mile passed yet she did not stop more tunnels joined to hers from all directions all lit by flickering torches, finally she came to a huge round stone door. Placing her hand on the cold surface she shut her eyes and whispered one word.

"Feristaar." Her eyes flashed red and she stepped back as the door seemed to roll to the side opening to a cavernous, stone room filled to the ceiling with old books. The Demon's had hidden them there after the war to keep their secrets from the Angel's, it was the one place that the Holy Guard did not know so the one place that Demon knowledge would be safe, and in the Sanctuary she would find her answer.

For hours she sat on the floor looking through book after book. Finally after hours of searching she laughed softly and felt true happiness course through her for the first time since Ryan had gone.

"I found it."

-

When she arrived back at the house the Follower and the Elf flung their arms around her.

"Oh thank God." Lucy's voice was filled with tears and she hugged her tightly. "What happened to you?"

"I went to the library."

Aaron frowned. "You've been gone three days little lady."

Lily looked at the apologetically. "Time is irrelevant in the Sanctuary."

Lucy's face lit up. "Wait, its real?"

"Yes but first I need to show you something."

Leaving the book on the floor she ran to her bedroom and retrieved a wrapped bundle from under the bed, back downstairs she placed the bundle next to the book and knelt.

"I'm going to prove that he is alive."

"Lily," Aaron started to protest but she held up her hand.

"If this doesn't work, then I'll admit he's gone and that will be it but please, let me prove it to you."

The two looked at each other then back at the Demon and nodded. "Sure."

Lily unwrapped the bundle and carefully picked up a curved dagger, the same dagger that Abdiel had used to take her mate from her.

"I think this knife is enchanted. If I do this right and Ryan is alive then it will glow, if it doesn't then he is dead." They said nothing but watched as she opened the book and flicked through the pages, stopping she ran her finger down the page muttering in a foreign language under her breath.

"Melest no serii, su su talaway nos yemos."

Aaron leant over to Lucy as Lily continued to chant. "What language is she speaking?"

"Deamaeic. The language of the Fallen, I had no idea she could speak it."

They fell quiet again and watched and she picked up the knife in one hand. "Melest no serii, su su talaway nos yemos as terestas ju fieer."

The three of the gasped as the blade of the knife began to glow, the light moving under the surface like flowing water. She looked up with wonder in her eyes and smiled.

"I knew it, he's alive."

"Then how do we get him back?" Aaron smiled down at her.

"I don't know, but the answer will be in here and I'll find it."

"I know you will kid," he bent and lifted her in a tight hug, she giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing his cheek. Lucy watched the two of them a pang of sadness in her chest, crouching on the floor she looked at the swirling light. She jumped as the Demon's arms wrapped around her neck and her soft lips pressed a kiss to her cheek as well.

"Thank you."

"What for?" Lucy sounded confused.

"Being here with me, it means so much."

Lily sat back on the floor and picked up the book again. For the next few hours she read, only stopping when a small hand landed on her shoulder.

"You should take a break."

"I guess I'm a little rusty, I haven't had to read Deamaeic in hundreds of years, but I'm getting there."

"Well I speak a little, let me take over for a couple of hours, go have a bath, have a glass of wine, eat something. It will still be here when you get back."

Lily smiled and nodded. "Ok." She disappeared into the kitchen and Lucy took her place on the floor, lifting the heavy book onto her lap and began to translate the words. It was slow process but gradually she once again became use to the language. A couple of hours later she shouted excitedly.

"Lily, Aaron! Come here!" The two entered the room and she stood holding the book to Lily. "I know how to get Ryan back."

"How?" Aaron sounded confused, Lily's dark eyes scanned the page quickly and Lucy turned to the Follower.

"The knife was enchanted, when Abdiel stabbed Ryan with it the enchantment infected him."

"What's the enchantment?" Aaron pushed Lily's shoulder until she sat on the sofa and took a step towards Lucy to talk.

"In here it is called the Sleep of the Angels. It is the ultimate punishment for the Fallen. The infected Demon is trapped inside their own mind, effectively they are dead. They are kept from their mate, unable to go to them or comfort them while their mate lives in agony believing that their love is dead."

"Well how do we cure him?"

"It says here," Lily looked up from the book. "That we need the blood of the enchanter, the blood of a Follower and the tear of the mate."

"My blood."

She looked at Aaron quickly. "Don't worry we don't need more than a couple of drops. It must be collected on the blade that was used to curse them then fed to the victim, it should bring them out of it."

"Why did Abdiel leave the knife?"

"Huh?"

"If Abdiel did this to him he must know that there is a way to reverse it. Why did he leave the one thing that makes it possible."

"To taunt me, he knew that I would try and find a way to bring him back but unless the Demon has a Follower it is impossible. If he knew about you he would have at least taken it with him if not killed you so we couldn't bring him back. He can't have known about you but he knew I would try anything and the fact I had everything to bring his back but the blood of the Follower would drive me crazy."

"He's a sadistic son of a bitch isn't he?"

"You have no idea."

She shut the book and leant back a contented smile on her pretty face. "We can do this, we can get him back. I can have him back." She clutched it to her chest and brought her knees to her chest before thinking better of it and standing. "We have to go! Now! We have to go now!"

Her voice was excited and she practically jumped up and down on the spot.

"Lily, we can't go now. Abdiel is in Limbo, we need a plan." Lucy smiled despite herself at young Demon and took her face in her hands. "Tomorrow ok, we need you at your best if we're going to get in, get his blood and get out with none of us getting hurt."

She sighed. "Ok but first thing tomorrow." Lucy kissed her lips gently and stroked her cheek.

"First thing kid, I promise." She watched as Lily ran up the stairs still clutching the book, they heard the door to her bedroom shut and before she could even turn around Aaron grabbed her waist and lifted her into his arms, she gasped and wrapped her legs around his waist, he kissed her until she was breathless and backed her against the wall.

"What was that all about?"

He kissed her again and thrust his hips his erection hitting her against her and she moaned in understanding. "Oh I see." She ripped his t-shirt from his muscled body and his eyes widened, she smiled and shrugged. "I'm stronger then I look." Holding her to him with one arm he removed their jeans, underwear and stripped her t-shirt from her leaving her in nothing but her white bra, he thrust into her tight pussy and groaned, dropping his head to her shoulder he took her bra strap in his teeth and pulled it down her arm, she shuddered at the intimate contact and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

12