Tormented Ch. 10

Story Info
An Elf's Hatred.
5.5k words
4.65
9.1k
5

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke slowly the next morning, the sun shone through her window and she covered her eyes against the glare. A heavy arm rested across her waist and she fidgeted beneath the weight.

"Ryan get off I'm hot." She shrugged his muscled arm off her and closed her eyes again, it took a minute for her mind to snap into wakefulness and she turned sitting up to look at the sleeping figure beside her. His blonde hair was messy curls and he had a small smile playing about his lips, she reached out and gently touched his stubbled cheek as though checking he was really there.

"Are you watching me sleep?" His sleepy voice made her jump and she laughed embarrassed, he turned over onto his back and rested his head on one muscled arm.

"I wasn't for very long," she leant down and kissed his lips softly. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine," he ran his fingers down her waist to rest on her hip. "How are you?"

"I'm fine now." She rested her elbows on his chest and dropped her chin to her hand. "Let's go out."

"Go out?"

"Yeah, the four of us, you know dinner, drinks, maybe dancing."

"You think that's a good idea?"

She kissed him again and stroked his chest. "I know it's a good idea. Abdiel won't bother us again and I plan to enjoy our life together."

His eyes flashed and he pulled her to him turning them so he lay between her legs, both only wore underwear and she gasped at the feel of him against her. "Our life?"

"Yeah."

"Hmm I like the sound of that poppet." He kissed her, holding her wrists he moved her hands to rest on pillow either side of her head. "I just have one thing." She frowned and tipped her head to one side. "Not here."

"What do you mean not here?"

"Not here, not this house, not my house, not this town, not here."

"What are you saying?"

"Let's move away. We'll travel, go on vacation, lie on the beach and get drunk off cocktails then when we're done we'll find a place. What do you think about going back to England?"

Her eyes widened. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"But what about Lucy? What about Aaron?"

"They're not children, they can make their own decisions, if they want to stay they can stay. If they want to come with us then they can. All I care about is us and our life."

"I haven't been to England in so long. It will be good to be back."

He kissed her neck softly and she shuddered. "We could get a cottage, somewhere in the country." He kissed the other side of her neck. "On a farm, thatched roof, wood fire. A barn where I could take advantage of you." She laughed and her dark eyes sparkled up at him.

"So I'm the farmer's daughter and you're the stable boy who lures me into a life of debauchery."

"Pretty much." He kissed the corner of her mouth and she wriggled beneath him.

"And Lucy and Aaron, they can come with us?"

"Of course they can."

She wrestled her hands out of his grip and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him she smiled. "You're incredible."

He said nothing, instead he slid a hand between their bodies and slipped it beneath her to cup her ass, she grinned and arched her back pushing closer to him. He rolled his hips against her and she moaned quietly.

Quickly he unhooked her bra and dropped his head to flick his tongue over one nipple, she gasped and slid her fingers through his hair, trying to pull him closer. He resisted her strength instead moving his head to her other breast and biting the nipple gently.

"Oh god Ryan, please." He laughed softly and leant down to whisper into her ear.

"Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me, I want you to fuck me." He flipped her onto her stomach and ripped her underwear from her, kissing down her spine he felt her shiver, running his hands over her ass round under her hips he pulled her so she was kneeling with her chest still flat on the bed, biting the skin of her ass gently he spanked her and she moaned, he brought his hand down again and she pressed back against him, he moved to position the head of his cock against her.

He pushed inside her slowly holding her by the hips began to thrust slowly in and out of her pussy, her fingers curled into the sheets beneath her and she threw her head back allowing her blonde hair to fall down her back, he reach out and wrapped her long hair round his fist pulling her head back further and exposing her neck, leaning down until his chest was flat against her back he ran kisses from behind her ear, down her throat to the juncture of her neck and shoulder, resting his weight on one hand next to hers he bit down and she moaned.

Her nails curled ripping through the fabric, tearing the sheets and digging into the mattress beneath them, he sped up the movement of his hips bringing another, louder moan from her. A deep tingling at the base of his spine dragged a growl from his chest and he rasped into her ear.

"Lily I'm gonna cum." She turned her head to the side she kissed him before catching his bottom lip in her teeth.

"Cum inside me." He growled again and his thrusts grew faster still before he tensed, holding himself deep inside her as he came, the feel of his hot cum inside her made her cry out and he felt her tighten around his length as her own orgasm gripped her. She collapsed back to the bed and he laughed gently running his hand up her back before kissing her shoulder, sitting on the edge of the bed he stretched before moving to the dresser.

"I better go and see the others." She rolled onto her back and smiled up at him.

"They missed you." He came back to the bed and leant over her supporting his weight on his muscled arms he kissed her.

"You coming?"

She threaded her fingers through his hair and kissed him again. "I need a shower and I'll be out."

He slid one hand down her flat stomach to cup the smooth shaven mound of her pussy, pushing one fingers inside he grinned. "Maybe we should spend the day in bed."

She pushed his chest gently. "Go on, I'll be through in a minute."

He stood and walked through to the living room, Aaron and Lucy sat on the sofa, his arm around her shoulders they were talking quietly but both turned when they heard him come in. Both leapt to their feet, Aaron took a step around the sofa towards him a disbelieving grin spreading across his face.

"Master?"

"You know I hate it when you call me that." He grasped his Follower's forearm tightly.

"It's good to have you back Ryan."

They hugged briefly. "It's good to be back." Ryan turned to Lucy, she hadn't moved but when he held his hand she walked into his arms without hesitation, he lifted her so her feet dangled off the floor and buried his face in her neck.

"Hi princess."

She smiled at the old nickname and wrapped her arms tighter around his neck. "You haven't called me that in so long."

He set her back on her feet and kissed her forehead. "Come on I think alcohol is in order don't you?" he took her hand and lead her out onto the balcony. An hour later found the four of them sat in the sun, Aaron and Lucy on one sun lounger her sat between his legs him with one arm around her thin waist. Ryan sat on the other with Lily curled on the floor at his feet, he twisted a lock of her blonde hair around his finger and in his other hand he held a large glass of whisky as did Aaron while the girls each held bucket sized glasses of wine.

"Oh hey did Ryan say?" Lily piped up from the floor. "We're going on holiday."

Aaron and Lucy looked at her blankly and Ryan laughed. "She means vacation. Sorry she's British."

She turned and thumped his leg. "You're such a Yank. Fine we're going on vacation, white sand beaches, clear ocean, bottomless cocktails, topless waiters." She winked at Lucy on this last bit. "What do you think?"

"Sounds amazing little lady," Aaron grinned. "Want some help with the planning?"

"Only if we can start now!" Her voice was excited like a child's and Aaron laughed, he stood holding his hand out to the Demon and together they went inside. Lucy watched the two of them disappear back into the house, a hot jolt of hatred went through her and she clenched her hands in fists, looking through the glass wall she could see Lily sat at the breakfast bar a laptop in front of her while Aaron stood close behind her.

Standing she turned to Ryan. "I'm going to go and change," she nodded down at her jeans. "I'm getting hot in these." Ryan nodded and refilled his glass.

"Oh we're going out tonight, I want to say thank you to you and Aaron."

"Why?"

"For bringing me back, for not giving up and for looking after her." He motioned inside. "I don't know what she would have done without you."

"Don't mention it, she would do the same for any of us." Forcing a smile she ducked inside and didn't let out the breath she was holding until she was in her room, slumping against the door she stripped from her clothes leaving her in her red lace bra and thong.

"It is not just Raim."

She jumped and looked around. The room was dark the curtains still being drawn, Abdiel stood in the shadows his back against the wall and his arms folded, pushing himself away from the wall he took a step towards her and she pressed against the door.

"You care for the Follower?"

She turned and tried to run, before she could even open the door he was standing behind her, he turned her roughly and pushed her against the wood of the door, taking a wrist in each hand he held her hands immobile either side of her head and pressed his body against her.

Turning his head so he could whisper softly into her ear he gently rolled his hips against her. "And he loves her doesn't he? And that is hurting you worse than Ryan ever could."

"That's not true."

"How unfair for you Elf, the two men you love and both of them will never look at you because of her."

"Get off me." She clenched her hand into a fist feeling the magic run through her, she expected him to crumple to the floor as he had before but he didn't even flinch, she gasped and shook her head. "You tricked me, your magic is stronger than mine."

"Oh I'm sorry Elf, I didn't mean to deceive you."

"You're a monster."

"Well you're politer than Lilith, she refers to me as a fucking wanker. It's an English term." He studied her with his head on one side. "I thought it would be enough just to plant the hatred in you but you're loyal, not just to Raim and his Follower but to Lilith as well."

"They are my friends, I won't hurt them."

"Soon Elf you will have no choice in anything you do." A single tear ran down her cheek as she felt his power over her grow. "If it's any consolation, you won't remember a thing about what you have done. You will simply reap the benefits same as me."

"No! I won't do it!"

"You don't have a choice Elf." His blue eyes flashed and he began speaking quietly. "No su taieer, faristay jutii listerus aqui su su talaway kiyeestay."

She felt his magic well up inside her and opened her mouth to scream, her strength left her as her conscious mind was pushed deep inside her into darkness, her knees buckled and she slid down the wall. He released his hold on her wrist instead swinging her limp body into his arms he moved to the bed gently laying her down. As she slipped into darkness she heard his laugh and she shuddered as it sent chills through her.

-

Aaron frowned as he pushed open the door to the dark room, Lucy had gone past him and Lily to change over an hour ago and hadn't come back, he smiled when he saw her. She lay on her side on the bed, she was facing away from him and he got a perfect view of her ass in her red lace thong. Stretching out beside her he wrapped a muscled arm around her waist and pulled her tightly against his body, his hand roamed over her body up to her small breasts still covered by her bra, then down her stomach to stroked her through the materiel of her thong. She moaned quietly and pressed back against him.

"Did I fall asleep?"

He laughed at the soft, sleepy tone of her voice and kissed her neck. "Yeah."

"Oh no, I'm not late am I? Ryan said we were going out tonight."

"No we have plenty of time, they went upstairs so I'm guessing they'll be a while." He kissed her again and slipped his hand under the lace of her thong, she gasped as his fingers teased her running along her slit and she held onto his wrist.

He moved his free arm until it rested under her head and pushed a finger inside her, she moaned and her ass ground against him.

"More Aaron."

He laughed and pulled her knickers to one side, freeing his hard cock from his jeans he teased her entrance until she was shaking.

"Aaron I swear to god, if you're not inside me in two seconds I will go fucking crazy." He held onto her waist and thrust hard into her, she moaned and pushed her hips back driving him deeper into her.

"Oh fuck you're so tight." He spoke through gritted teeth and began sawing in and out of her wet pussy, her hand curled into the pillow beneath her head and her breathing sped up to match the speed of his thrusts.

His hand tightened its grip on her and he lifted her slightly so her hip was off the bed. Pulling her leg over his thigh opening her wider his finger found the engorged nub of her clit and began to softly massage it. Her arm came over her shoulder and her hand grasped his neck as her moans grew louder and she began grinding her hips against him.

"Cum for me Elf," she whimpered at his harsh command and arched her back pressing her ass harder against him, his fingers sped up against her flying across her clit and his felt her muscles begin to tense. The silken walls of her pussy fluttered around his cock and he thrust faster until she was almost screaming.

"Oh fuck, Aaron." His name was a long moan and he gritted his teeth against the pleasure building inside him. Before he could do another thing to her she had turned them so she straddled him and guided herself back down the thick length of his cock, taking his wrists in her hands she held his hands on the pillow either side of his head and leant forward to kiss him. Slowly she began to work her hips against him feeling his cock hitting deep inside her send jolts of pleasure through her whole body, he leant his head up to catch her lips in another kiss but she pulled back.

"You fucking tease."

She flicked her tongue over his lower lip before taking it gently between her teeth. "You want me to stop?"

He growled and she giggled, straightening she gently cupped her small breasts, her fingers played with her erect nipples and her eyes slid shut as more pleasure washed over her. His hands came to rest on her hips and he lifted her slightly and began to thrust into her. Her hands came to tangle in her red hair and she allowed him to do as he wished as he brought her closer and closer to orgasm. She cried out as the second climax gripped her and her nails curled into his chest, he gritted his teeth and thrust his hips upwards one more time lifting them both from the bed as he came inside her.

She collapsed back on his chest panted slightly, when she finally lifted her head to look back at him he ran the fingers of one hand through her hair and kissed her softly.

"Fuck Luce, you're incredible ." He frowned slightly, her eyes were so dark they looked almost black, almost as dark as Lily's. stroking his thumb across her cheek he chalked it up to arousal and kissed her again.

"You're not too bad yourself Follower." Propping her elbows on his chest she dropped her chin onto her fist and contemplated him. "When did they want to go out?"

He shrugged and ran his hand down her back. "Well they want to go out for dinner and I'm still dressed," he looked down between their bodies. "So that gives us a little extra time." He thrust up and his still hard cock hit deep inside her, she gasped and rolled off him.

"You may be dressed but I still need to shower, find what to wear, do my hair and makeup. It's not easy being a girl," she folded her arms and looked down at him. "Are you going to put that away?"

He grinned and rested his head on his hands, she licked her lips and knelt between his legs, pulling his jeans she took him in her mouth allowing him to slide down her throat, he groaned and threaded his fingers into her shoulder length hair. Moving her head back she swiped her tongue across the head of his cock before sinking back down until her nose bumped against his stomach. His other hand joined the first in her hair and he balled his fingers into tight fists, then he began to move her gritting his teeth as his pleasure grew. She braced her weight on her hands on his thighs and allowed him to move her finding his pleasure, a small moan escaped her throat and the vibrations sent waves of pleasure through him and he began to thrust into her mouth harder. Gritting his teeth he held himself still as his orgasm ripped through him and he jetted cum into her warm, willing mouth, she swallowed hard but a dribble of white escaped the corner of her mouth and she licked it up with a flick of her soft pink tongue.

He lifted his head slowly and stroked her cheek. "Have I mentioned that you're fucking incredible?" She laughed and stood slowly.

"Once or twice, now I'm going to have my shower. Think you can behave while I do?"

"Nope." She giggled and walked through to the en suite bathroom. Aaron stripped his clothes from his body before following her in.

They waited in the living room two hours later, Aaron wore a black suit with a white suit and thin black tie, Lucy a short, white sundress, brown sandals and a thick wooden bangle completed her outfit and they stood arms around each other waiting.

Ryan and Lily came down the stairs hand in hand, he wore a grey suit, black shirt and white tie and she a strapless white silk dress patterned with deep blue flowers, it was tight to her torso pushing her soft breasts up then flared to a short skirt at her waist ending halfway down her thigh, dark blue heels gave her extra height and her white blonde hair hung to her waist in a shining wave her eyes were outlined with black pen and her lips painted a soft pink.

"Wow, Luce you look incredible." She let go of Ryan's hand instead linking arms with the Elf. "Come on it's Ryan's treat and I've made sure there's champagne in the car."

Lucy forced a smile and allowed Lily to pull her from the house, Ryan rested his hand on Aaron's shoulder and shook his head.

"And I have no choice in being with her, such a shame isn't it." He smiled as he watched his mate leave. "You're lucky to have Luce you know." Aaron laughed. "Don't I know it boss, don't I know it."

Downstairs the two girls already sat in the back seats of the large black car, James, the young blonde haired man who had served the two Demon's dinner stood by the door smiling at Aaron and Ryan.

"You're lucky boys."

They nodded and joined Lily and Lucy in the back, each already held a glass of champagne and sat close together talking conspiratorially, Lucy forced herself to remain close to the Demon battling with the hate inside her. She snuck a glance over at Ryan and Aaron, they had been taken away from her before she had even had a chance, looking back at Lily she forced the smile back onto her face and sipped her champagne.

They arrived at the restaurant and were shown through to a private room at the back, they sat around the circular table, Ryan was to Lily's right, Aaron to her left and Lucy opposite, they each had a glass of wine and they picked from the food laid out in front of them. They're conversation ranged over their meal, from the holiday to moving to England and finally to their childhoods.

"I was born in Limbo. Me and my family lived there until the Great War in 1550, my parents were killed and the Fallen were banished from Limbo and I came to America. I've been here ever since."

"Wait I thought you said your parents were on the wrong side of the divide during the war."

12