Tormented Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, but after what happened I didn't know if you would want anything to do with me." He held her by her upper arms his grip tight and his face angry. "Don't even think about saying that. I'm never going to let you go, you will never be without me again." He kissed her and backed her against the wall, kissing her again he stroked her tangled fringe back from her face and smiled. "You're filthy baby, how about I give you a bath."

A small smile curved her soft lips and she nodded, he lifted her gently into his arms and she wrapped her legs around his waist, resting her head on his shoulder and slid her hands into his soft blonde curls. He walked slowly upstairs and into her marble en-suit bathroom, he held her to him with one muscled arm and turned the taps on full.

Placing her back on her feet he slid the zipper of her dress down and pushed it from her shoulders. She stood in front of him in nothing but her lace underwear and shivered at the dark lust on his face, he stared at her in silence and she allowed his to take his fill of her. Finally he reached out and pushed her gently so she sat on the wide edge of the bath, kneeling between her legs he kissed the inside of her thigh before nipping gently at the skin, she shuddered and lent back supporting herself on her hands on the edge of the bath. He flicked his tongue gently over the fabric of her panties and she moaned quietly, he pulled them down and off before throwing her legs over his shoulders, his arms came under her thighs holding her to his seeking mouth and he sucked on her clit gently.

"Oh Ryan." Her back arched and one hand came to tangle into his hair, his tongue dipped in and out and she tried to lift her hips against him, he held her down and continued his slow torturous rhythm, she whimpered quietly and her hand curled into fists on the edge of the tub.

He drove her to the edge with his talented tongue and when she was shaking against him he bit gently on her clit and she came against his mouth, her sweet juices flooded his mouth and he groaned at the taste of her. Slowly her breathing returned to normal and she looked back down at him with fire in her eyes. He reached behind her and turned the taps off before pulling her back to her feet she undid her bra, dropping it onto the floor to join the rest of her clothes he lifted her into the hot water and smiled at the soft groan.

"Feel good baby?"

She nodded and turned her head slowly, her eyes were sated and she held her hand out to him.

"I love you Raim."

He laughed softly and kissed her hand. "I love you too Lilith."

She swallowed hard and seemed to steal herself for what she was about to say. "About what Tayana said..."

"Shh, shh don't think about that baby."

"Ryan we have to talk about it at some point. If what she says is true then I need to do something about it."

He lent over and kissed her quickly silencing her once again. "I know poppet and we will, soon, but for now I just want to forget that any of this ever happened. That Abdiel ever took you, that I was ever gone, that your mother ever came. I want to go back to how we were the day you told me you would stay with me. Do you remember?"

She thought back, it seemed years ago now but a warmth settled in her stomach at the memory of that day. "Of course I remember."

"Then tell me again."

"I want to stay with you. I want to start our life together and I want to make it perfect. We'll move away, into our own house, we'll be together, we'll have children."

"You want children?" He seemed surprised and she smiled sheepishly.

"I want your children, just think somewhere out there is a little Demon waiting for our child." Her eyes turned dreamy and she sat up resting on the edge of the bath and leant close to him.

"Don't you want to give them their mate?"

He kissed her again and took her face in his large hands. "You're perfect."

She smiled wider. "I told Abdiel that next time he saw me I would be carrying your child." His eyes grew wide and his smile almost split his face in two. "You should probably help me uphold that promise." He kissed her savagely and her small hands ripped his t-shirt from his body, he moved away slightly and she tore his jeans and underwear away leaving his hard and naked in front of her. Slowly he climbed into the bath with her and pulled her to sit on his lap. She gasped at the feeling of his hard cock between her thighs and her hips began to move without her thinking, her mind was becoming clouded with lust and she held onto handfuls of his hair tightly. He cupped her ass in both hands kneading the skin and panted against her neck, she kissed the juncture of his shoulder before running her tongue up his throat and down his stubbled jaw. He groaned and moved her upwards positioning the head of his cock at her opening before pausing. Their eyes met as they realised what was about to happen and they stared at each other in silence for what seemed like hours.

"Are you sure about this?" Ryan's voice was strained with effort and he shook as he tried to keep his control. "It doesn't have to be tonight, we can wait I want you to be sure."

"I am sure."

"I don't want you to regret it in the morning," he was still shaking as the hold on his control began to slip.

She slapped him hard before grabbing his chin and turning his head back to look at her. "Shut the fuck up. You are my mate, I will never regret anything I do with you unless it involves being away from you." She lent her face close to his and whispered against his mouth. "Now shut up and fuck me."

With a growl he thrust his hips upwards and embedded his thick cock inside her, she cried out and tensed around him as her second orgasm gripped her body, he gritted his teeth against his own pleasure before beginning to gently thrust in and out of her. He moved one hand up her back to tangle in her knotted hair and pulled gently until her back arched pushing her breast against his chest, she rested her hands on his thighs behind her and moaned at the sharp pain in her head as he pulled her hair tighter, harder. He sped his thrusts up, holding her up slightly so he could thrust his hips more easily and allowed his long cock to hit against the sweet spot inside her. He felt his fangs grow and he gritted his teeth growling as the intense pleasure gripped his belly, thrusting harder he embedded himself inside her fully with each one and she bit her lip hard enough to draw blood.

"Don't hide them from me." His voice was a low growl,barely recognisable as his and she shuddered another whimper escaping her and he pulled her hair harder. "You're moans are mine, now let me hear them." He slammed her hips down onto his and she cried out as his cock hit against her cervix and she was hit with a jolt of pleasure and pain, her eyes slid closed and she allowed her moans free as he thrust hard into her.

His free hand smoothed up her stomach to gently cup one firm breast and his fingers teased the nipple making her moan. The tight walls of her pussy grew tighter around his length and her whole body shook as she came hard, a scream caught in her throat and he thrust harder drawing her climax out. Just as she thought she would pass out from pleasure he pulled her closer resting his lips against her neck. She allowed her own fangs to grow and felt the tingling heat envelop her body as the change took over her. In unison they ripped through the skin at each others necks and drank deeply. He thrust hard into her once more and jetted into her as they exchanged blood they each felt the deep bond between them strengthen, grow deeper and more powerful and when they finally collapsed, panting, each had matching grins on their faces.

"Wow," she pulled back. She was back to her usual appearance and she gently swept a curl from his forehead, kissing him gently and she smiled as a shudder racked their bodies. "Can you feel it?"

He nodded and ran his fingers through her hair working the knots from the blonde waves, he could feel her, a warm presence at the back of his mind. He could feel her happiness matching his own and the love she felt for him.

"Of course I can feel it baby."

"We really did it."

"We did."

"No turning back."

"No turning back." He smiled as the joy shone out from her.

"Then you can see what I look like?"

"You look exactly the same baby, you look beautiful."

She blushed and looked down. "You charmer." She slid from his lap and dunked her head under the water to washed her hair, leaning back against the edge of the tub she rested her legs on his lap and sighed as his large hands rubbed her feet.

"You know you're stuck with me now?" She watched him with a glint in her eye and winked.

"Oh fuck and I was hoping to sneak out when you fell asleep."

She stuck her tongue out at him. "You're an ass Ryan."

-

He sat bolt upright in his bed, his entire body was drenched in sweat and an agonising pain gripped his chest as though something had been ripped out of him. A scream tore from his throat and he ripped the bedsheets from his body.

"Abdiel? Abdiel what happened?" Tayana sat up beside him and turned with a worried look on her face.

"She did it. She fucking did it." He stood from his bed and moved to the window, running his hands through his black hair he slammed his fist into the stone wall with another shout.

"The Kundii?" She swore under her breath and stood, moving to stand behind him she wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his bare shoulder. He shrugged her off. "Baby don't worry it doesn't mean anything."

"It means everything you stupid bitch! They are bonded! She told me the next time I saw her she would be carrying his child tell me how that doesn't mean anything!" He turned on the woman, she looked so much like her daughter and his vision began to blur he took hold of her upper arms and pushed her roughly to the bed, turning her he pushed her until her chest was flat against the bed and nudged her knees apart with his own. Spitting on his fingers he slid his hand over her ass and pushed them inside her. She groaned in a mix of pleasure and pain and tried to move away.

"Please not my ass again."

"Shut up," his voice was low as he began to saw his fingers in and out of her tight hole before positioning his cock against it. "You wanted me now take what you can get Demon." He slammed his hips forward burying himself inside her. Her hands curled into the sheets beneath her, ripping through the fabric. His thick cock stretched her until she thought she would be torn in two and she cried out, finally the pain began to subside as she became accustomed to the think length inside her ass and she began to push back against him encouraging him to go deeper.

He took hold of her wrists in one hand and held them behind her against the small of her back while his free hand came to spank her ass hard, she moaned in pleasure and surrendered herself to him.

"I'm yours, do what you want with me." He slapped her ass again and thrust harder into her, the tight walls of her ass gripped and massaged his cock and he felt his orgasm build at the base of his spine, thrusting harder he growled and held himself deep inside her as he came. She collapsed against the bed and he dropped to rest his chest on her back, kissing her neck he spoke quietly into her ear.

"You will go and speak with her. I want her and I want her now."

-

A week had passed, the house was filled with boxes and the four of them sat around the bare living room, Ryan held Lily to him tightly while Aaron and Lucy opened a bottle of wine and poured it into four glasses.

"Well here's to Ryan and Lily." Lucy raised a glass and dropped to the floor next to the pair. "And to the move. Thank you for letting us come with you."

Lily smiled but before any of them could take a sip of their wine the door slammed open. Tayana stood in the doorway staring at the four of them.

"What have you done?!" Her voice was thunderous and she took a step towards her daughter. "You stupid bitch you completed the Kundii?!"

"You knew I would mum."

She took another step towards the young girl and raised her hand to slap her face.

"I wouldn't do that Tayana." Ryan moved to stand behind his mate and rested his hand on her stomach.

"You have no say in what I do to my daughter."

"No he doesn't, but I don't think you would want to hurt your grandchild." She rested her hand over Ryan's and smiled slightly at her mother.

"What?! You're pregnant?"

"Oh come on mum, I thought you would be happy." She leant back against Ryan and felt his love and joy through their bond. "You're going to be a granny."

12