Tormented Ch. 15

Story Info
I'm watching you.
10.2k words
4.76
7.6k
6
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had left Infernum in silence, Lily had opened the doorway and they had all stepped through to the world that stood between Heaven and Hell. She had turned to Ryan and spoke softly.

"Take Mae home."

"What are you going to do?" He glanced at Abdiel warily.

"Please Ryan, I need to know what's going on."

He looked at her face carefully. He could see the confusion and fear in her eyes and gently reached out to stroke her cheek. "Ok, be careful."

She watched as a strong wind whipped round them and she waved sadly as they disappeared, instantly she felt the faint tearing pain in her chest as their bond was severed by the worlds divide. She and Abdiel stood alone. They were in a forest, the dappled light of the moon danced across their skin and she wrapped her arms around her midsection. Neither said anything for a moment and he took a step towards her but he shook her head.

"Abi please I can't." She looked at the floor her eyes burning with tears. "What happened back there," she looked at her hands which were shaking. "What did I do?"

"It was Angel Light." She said nothing and he continued. "All Angels have the Light. It's a diluted form of the power that the One that is Good and True possesses. The Holy guard use it to kill the Demons that have mated, obviously your father had it and passed it to you."

"What is it though?"

"I don't know how to explain it." He paused thinking for a moment. "It's pure energy, it fills them and overtakes their life, feeding off the Demons life force and using it up. Once its gone there is nothing left, like you saw."

"Did you know?" She finally looked at him. "Did you know that she killed him?"

"No, I had no idea about what she did to your father. I always believed he was still alive."

"How could she do that?"

He moved in front of her and ignoring her protests took her into his arms, she resisted for a moment before leaning into his chest. The world around them seemed to disappear as she breathed him in feeling the familiarity of his arms and his warm chest against her ear, his heart beat was faster than her own thumping comfortingly in her ear and she closed her eyes.

"I don't know what to tell you Angel, she wasn't herself. She hasn't been for a long time. You are more precious than you realise and I think she resented you, I think many Demons will. You have an edge over the rest, you have the blood of the Almighty, you are beautiful and you are the kindest person I have ever met in my life. He must have fallen into jealousy which pushed her to madness."

"It was my fault?" Her voice trembled.

"No, nothing that has happened is your fault. Most of it was mine and I am so sorry for what I have done to you, I should have protected you but the thought of not having you clouded my mind. From this moment I will never do anything to hurt you again."

"You wont see me again."

He froze against her his arms tightening and she heard a short exhale of shock. "What?"

"It's not fair, it not fair on either of us. You want me in a way you can't have, I want the friendship we lost long ago." She gently pulled herself out of his arms. "I'm sorry Abi but this is better."

His face was twisted in anguish and for a moment she felt a thrill of fear at what he might do. Finally understanding filled his blue eyes and he nodded. "I'm a better person for having known you Angel."

"And I will never love another like I loved you Abi."

"Even Raim."

"Raim is my mate, my best friend, my other half. You were the first friend I ever knew, the only Angel I ever loved and the closest thing to Heaven I will know. But you will never compare to him, sometimes I wish thing could be different but its always been him and it always will be and I wouldn't change it for anything."

Tears clouded his eyes but he nodded, taking her face in his hands he kissed her forehead before stepping away.

"Goodbye Angel."

She smiled even as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Goodbye Abi."

She closed her eyes and felt the air rise up around her, lifting her hair and bringing goosebumps to her skin. When it died down and she opened her eyes again she stood alone. A cold feeling gripped her chest and she remained still for a moment unsure of what to do, one name rang through her mind and she let out a soft breath before muttering a few words and the wind took her as well.

Back home she walked up the stairs and into Mae's room. Her daughter slept peacefully in her cot unaware of ever having been in danger, she stoked the soft blonde hair so like her fathers and leant down to kiss the soft skin of her daughters cheek.

"Mummy loves you," the tiny infant rolled towards her mothers voice, her tiny hand grabbed hold of a curl of Lily's hair. Gently disentangling herself Lily walked from the room closing the door behind her he walked down the corridor stopping outside hers and Ryan's room. He was suddenly scared to enter.

Pushing the door open slowly she stepped inside, a hand grabbed her wrist and he pushed her against the door slamming it closed and pressed his body against hers. Lifting her he ripped the vest from her body and pulled her bra off her shoulders and pushed it down to rest at her waist. His lips found her breast and he kissed and licked a nipple feeling it harden before moving to the other. His large hands kneaded the round curve of her ass through her jeans and he rolled his hips against her rubbing his hard cock against her pussy through their layers of clothing. She kicked off her trainers before locking her ankles around his hips, arching her back to press her breasts harder against his mouth and holding his hair tightly keeping him against her. With out stopping his teasing of her nipple he ripped her jeans away leaving her in only her white lace thong before lifting her higher until her legs rested over his shoulders and her curled his arms under her thighs and held her hips still with his large hands, the bare skin of his shoulders was warm against hers and she shuddered as his hot breath tickled the sensitive skin between her thighs. Hungrily he licked her through the lace, her sweet juices already soaking her knickers and the taste of her drove him wild. Nipping gently at the lace he felt her shiver and her hands found his hair again pulling him closer, silently begging him. He pressed hi tongue against her, feeling her clit through the lace and she laughed huskily in frustration that he could not feel his tongue properly against her. He continued lapping at the fabric, feeling it get wetter and wetter from a mixture of his saliva and her juices, once again finding her clit he circled it with the tip of his tongue and she moaned pressing her hips against his face, jerking as the heat in her belly grew and her legs went tense as her orgasm grew. Finally he moved the lace from her soft pussy and, wrapping his lips around the small nub of flesh, sucked on her clit and she came hard, shaking violently and he greedily drank the sweet juice that ran from her. She relaxed, but only for a moment as he thrust his tongue into her and immediately her muscles tensed again as white hit pleasure shot through her and he cried out. He slid one hand over the stomach and down to her pussy where he found her clit and rubbed it firmly with a finger, her hands came to her firm breasts and she twisted and pinched her pink nipples between her fingers. It did not take long before her orgasm built again and she was shivering in his arms, he thrust his tongue deep inside her and pinched her clit with a his thumb and forefinger and she came again, coating his tongue with her juices and again he accepted them into his mouth hungrily. She slumped back against the door breathing heavily and he looked up at her flushed face from between her legs, her dark eyes burned in her face and her chest rose and fell quickly as she panted for breath. He let her slide down his body and when her feet hit the floor dug his fingers into her hair holding it tightly, her eyes fell to his broad chest and once again she looked at each of the scars there. She kissed each one gently, lowly moving down his chest to his stomach and kissed the marks there, she flicked out her tongue dipping it into his navel before trailing her lips over his abs until she reached the wait band of his jeans. Her fingers fiddled with the button and zip and she pushed them down along with his boxers freeing his hard cock and flicking her tongue over the tip collecting the drop of precum and swallowing. Swirling her tongue around the head she took the first couple of inches into her warm mouth and he grunted his hands tightening in her hair pulling gently. She worked the head of his cock taking it into her mouth before releasing it and licking her way down the shaft coating it before she reached his balls. She sucked one into her mouth before bathing them both with her tongue and moving to the other, licking the soft skin she rested her hands on his thighs and took his entire length into her throat. He groaned as he looked down, her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock her nose pressed against his stomach as he deep throated his thick length. He pulled back sucking gently before teasing the head again feeling another drop of his liquid spill onto her tongue, she wrapped one small hand around his shaft and began to slowly pump up and down her tongue still teasing the tip. She heard him groan and felt pride well up that she could bring this powerful Demon under her control. Trailing the nails of her other hand gently over his thighs up to his muscled stomach she felt his shiver, running them gently back down his body she brushed them against his balls and he groaned again holding still tighter on her hair. Gently she caressed his balls while her other hand still worked his shaft and her talented mouth teased the head of his cock, looking up his body she met his eyes. They were burning down at her, his jaw clenched and the arms in his bunched as he held her hair tightly. Taking him back into her throat she pushed herself down his length, taking him to the hilt and felt shivers wrack his powerful body. His hands clenched in her hair as he took control and she allowed him to thrust himself into her willing mouth, she held her hands behind her back and looked up into his eyes. With a rough groan he rammed himself to the hilt in her mouth and she felt his hot cum pouring down her throat swallowing all that he gave her. He pulled his still hard cock from her mouth and lifted her into his arms, she wrapped her legs around his waist and thrust her hips against his needing him to fill her. He sat on the edge of the bed and slowly lowered her down onto his cock, he stretched her and she closed her eyes with a soft moan. He held her with his strong fingers digging into her ass and began to move her in his lap. Her nails curled into his shoulders and she rolled her hips, round and round, feeling his cock move deep inside her. He moved one hand to wind her long hair in his grip and pulled arching her back and pressing her soft breasts against his chest. The soft golden hair brushed against her sensitive nipples and a soft sound, almost a giggle, passed her lips. She could already feel her orgasm in the pit of her stomach and she held him round the back of the neck working her hips faster, he let go of her hair and spread his hand across her back bringing her closer and taking a nipple into his warm mouth. She cried out and held his head to her breast thrusting her hips even faster, she could hear his breathing speeding up and knew he was close as well and a moment later he growled loudly and bit down on her nipple a he came filling her with his seed. Her own orgasm followed her pussy milking his cock and she dropped her head to rest on his shoulder, they both breathed heavily and slowly, his cock still deep inside her, he moved so he lay against the pillows with her on his chest. Her legs were either side of his and he stroked her thigh with one hand while the other rested under his head.

"Are you OK?" It was the first either of them had spoken since she had returned and his question surprised her making her think. Was she OK?

"I don't know." She answered truthfully not lifting her head from his chest, the slow beat of his heart soothing her and she felt his warmth in the back of her mind through their bond.

"He didn't try and do anything?" She felt a twinge of his anger and shook her head.

"No, we talked and said goodbye. I told him it was the last time I would see him. He seemed sad."

"Anyone losing you would be sad poppet." His hand still stroked the skin of her thigh absent-mindedly her skin silky under his calloused hand.

"He told me about the Angel Light." He went still beneath her as he remembered the fate that ha befallen Tayana. "Apparently all Angels have it, its in my blood. My father passed it to me but I had no idea." She swallowed hard tears suddenly filling her eyes and she buried her face into his broad chest. "I didn't want to kill her, I didn't know that would happen. I never meant to kill her."

Ryan wrapped his arms around her stroking her hair as she cried whispering gently into her ear. "Shhh baby shhh its OK. You did what you had to, she took Mae. She was going to kill you."

"She wouldn't have, she couldn't have done that to me."

"She was sick, she said so herself she was going to take your place. How could she have done that if you were still alive?"

Lily was silent for a moment as what he said registered. He was right. Her mother had convinced herself that she could become her daughter, take her life then take her place.

"She's my mother, how could she have hated me so much?"

"She wasn't right, you weren't her daughter any more at least not in her eyes." His words were harsh but exactly what she needed to hear, she realised that no amount of consolation would help and only be understanding the depth of her mothers madness could she come to forgive herself for what she had done. "I'm sorry baby, I'm so fucking sorry that it had to be you who did it but I'm not sorry she's gone. If she had done anything to you I don't know what I would have done."

"Did you really believe I could do that?"

It was his turn to be surprised and his hand stilled on her hair. "What?"

"When she came to you, when he was me did you really believe her? Do you really think I would do that?"

He started stroking her hair again. "No. I don't think you would do that but it seemed so real. I couldn't feel you, I couldn't feel our bond. She said, well you said that you didn't love me and I knew it wasn't true but I couldn't make myself believe it, I thought I had lost you and I couldn't think. I couldn't feel our bond. I couldn't feel you."

She felt a fraction of the pain he had felt earlier and winced. "Do you think that I don't love you? After everything? You really think that of me?"

"I didn't know what to think. All I knew was when I saw you again, when I felt you again I," he paused looking for the right words. "It was like I was seeing you for the first time again, everything came back and I knew that you were mine."

"I love you Raim." She turned her chest resting her chin on his chest and looking into his eyes. "Don't ever fucking forget it and never think so badly of me again." She sounded outraged and he couldn't help but laugh at her serious expression. He kissed her and she felt his cock, still buried inside her, grow hard making her moan against his mouth. He sat up still holding her against his chest, still pressing kisses against her lips, he began to thrust up into her as his tongue teased her lips open and slid into her warm mouth. He curled a large hand round the back of her neck and she matched his thrusts driving him deeper inside her, he took her plump bottom lip between his teeth biting gently. He was close already and she felt him grow harder inside her, she smiled and thrust her hips faster until he exploded inside her and she came around his cock as he held her tightly to his chest. He kissed her again just enjoying being close to his mate, the feel of her skin against him, the soft scent of her skin and the sweetness of her hair, the warmth of her breath on his neck and the feeling of her lips on his throat.

They stayed like that until a cry broke the silence, Lily laughed and went to get up but he tipped her onto the bed and stood.

"I'll get her," he pulled on a pair of short grey sweatpants and threw another pair at her along with a white vest. He watched as she dressed, the vest was tight against her breasts and her nipples pressed against the fabric, her hair was wild curling over her shoulder and down her back onto the bed, her dark eyes sparkled at him and he leant his hands on the beds and kissing her, she caught his round the back of the neck deepening the kiss and he grabbed her waist bunching the vest in his hand.

Pulling away with a soft laugh she licked her lips and caught the bottom one under her teeth. "Go get Mae."

He flashed her a smile and brushed his thumb over her nipple hearing her gasp before pushing himself to a standing position and walking from the room. She shook her head and pushed her hair off her face, winding it into a thick plait she pulled it over her shoulder and looked back at the door as it opened again. He held Mae in his strong arms and came to sit on the bed facing her, he sat Mae down between his legs with her back resting against his stomach, he supported her head and held onto one tiny hand. Lily scooted forward and draped her legs over his making a small space between them where their daughter sat, she reached out and tickled Mae's stomach and for a couple of hours they played, they talked and they marvelled at the child they created. Every so often he would catch sight of the ring on her finger and felt a flash of happiness run through him, she felt it and looked up at him through her long eyelashes. She leant forward, threading her fingers though the soft blonde curls she kissed him before dropping her head to kiss the sleeping babies forehead, Ryan lay Mae down on the bed and Lily lay next to her resting her hand on Mae's stomach. Ryan slid down the bed to lay on the other side and stretched his arm on the pillows and Lily rested her head on him and he curled his arm round to stroke her hair. He rested his other hand on the bed beside Mae who clasped one finger with her entire hand in her sleep, he watched them as they slept and when the sunlight came through the curtains he too drifted off to sleep.

*

For the next six months their lives were quiet. Mae grew now sitting and babbling at her parents and and Aaron and Lucy and the adults had worked on plans for the wedding, many of their friends had laughed at the idea of a wedding but now, as the date drew closer, they looked forward to the idea of a last ditch fuck you to the Angels. Lily and Ryan were gone for the day and Lucy and Aaron watched over the Demons daughter. She lay in her crib smiling and gurgling at the Elf and Follower and Lucy smiled back almost sadly.

"Do you ever think maybe we shouldn't be here?" Aaron frowned and turned to look at her.

"What do you mean?"

Lucy still looked down into the dark eyes of the baby as they slowly drifted closed as she fell asleep. "It's so hard for them. They're meant to be together and look what has happened. Lily got taken, Ryan was killed, you were going to die, the one place they thought was safe was taken from them, their child has been put in danger, Lily's mum planned to kill her and after all of this she's half Angel and who knows what will happen when the others find out what she is. Is so hard, everything is keeping them apart but they fight it all. Its so easy for us, I just think maybe us being here rubs it in their faces a bit."

He took her hand and lead her from the room closing the door behind them, he took her hand and lead her downstairs and out onto the back porch. He looked into her blue eyes and stroked her red hair back from her face.