TORN Can It Be Repaired?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artykay63
artykay63
51 Followers

You and I will go to bed as normal so the boys are not suspicious, and then when we are sure they are well asleep you will go to Bridget in the Guest suite. As the suite is separate from the bedrooms any sounds will be deadened so that your activities won't disturb me or the boys."

Jesus, He really has got this thought out! Erica reflected. "That's okay for me Jim but what about you? "

"I will be fine, don't worry about me, I am doing this for you so you can see what our lives will be like, without anyone getting hurt."

xxXxx

The music signalling the end of the DVD wafted through from the den, shortly followed by two bleary eyed boys.

"Mom, Bridget is putting us to bed, she says you need to take a nice hot bath to relax. Isn't that kind."

The boys started up the stairs as Bridget stepped into the dining room.

She stood in front of Erica, looked in her eyes, and said. "No unsightly hair and I want you to clean yourself thoroughly."

Erica blushed and looked down from the steady gaze of those green eyes.

"Good, I think we understand each other now." Bridget looked across at me. "Ok big boy, I leave you to send her through to me when she is ready. See you later."

I took Erica by the hand up to our bedroom. I ran the bath as she took off her clothes.

She stepped into the bath, and stood there as I washed her thoroughly. I made move to excite her, I did not need to, as she was already showing signs of arousal. Her nether lips had parted, and she was flushed with pink around her neck.

I finished washing her and lifted her out if the bath with a towel wrapped around her, much as you would a child.

I looked her up and down. After the letter expressing her intent to become a lesbian I had lost all interest in her sexually. She could see it in my eyes as she looked at me.

"I will leave yourself to do the rest, you need to shave your pussy, and make sure you clean yourself internally. I think it only fair to Bridget as she has offered to show you the way."

I knew I was being cruel speaking to her this way. I had never tried to dominate her in any way before.

"Why are you treating me like this Jim? I haven't done anything wrong!" She was standing trembling and tears were forming in her eyes.

"Erica, you made it clear that you wanted to do this. You know that you have hurt me, but because I still love you I am making sure that you understand how it will be if you wish to pursue this need for a different life style that you have. I cannot and will not treat you the way I always have, if you want to do this.

I am making sure that you do it safely and that you will not be harmed, or that none of us will be destroyed by your actions. I am giving you the chance to see what your life will be like. Call it a preview if you will. At any time you can reject the change and we will see if we can go back to the way we were before you wrote you letter.

Now, as soon as you are ready you will go through to Bridget. I think that the boys are both asleep so go quietly."

I closed the shower room door so she could finish getting ready.

A while later she came into the bedroom. She was cleanly shaven and had tied her hair back. Her nipples stood out proudly. The blushing around her neck was almost red, and her vagina was completely open. I could hardly contain myself enough to appear indifferent. This was the woman that I had loved for so long and she was preparing to go to another person for the sex we had shared for so long.

"What shall I wear?"

I could hardly believe she had asked that. She wanted me to guide her enough to help her consummate her lesbian initiation.

"Just put on a robe so if the boys see you they will not see anything unusual."

The mention of the boys clearly upset her. I could see the anguish in her eyes. This was the moment she could renounce her intention.

"You don't have to do this Erica, It's your choice", I said gently. I knew that I had pushed her into this before she had time to drag the whole thing out into a lot of angst and pleading and general drama.

"I really want to, Jim, I need to experience this, and she is so beautiful."

She looked back over her shoulder as she closed the door. "I still love you."

xxXxx

Bridget lay naked on the guest suite bed as Erica opened the door.

Erica had never seen such a beautiful sight, the red hair pooled on the pillow framing the beautiful pale face with its pretty snub nose and intense green eyes that were slightly hooded with lust as she looked up at Erica. Her small breasts stood proudly without any sag, and her pretty pink nipples that had never fed a child stood up perkily from the alabaster skin. Her flat tummy, that had no stretch marks from bearing children, tapered away to her soft curly red hair, which was neatly trimmed into a heart shape above the small lips of her vagina. Her vagina was neat and attractive with no inner lips visible. Her long legs were slightly apart and her slim ankles showed off her delicate feet.

"Take you robe off Erica. Let's see what Jim has been treasuring all these years".

Erica stood there rooted to the spot, she was so self-conscious comparing herself to the nubile form in front of her.

"Now would be good! Or are you not so sure now? You only have to say, no one is forcing you to do this. It's your choice. However if you remove the robe then you are showing me that I have your permission to take charge. You need to know that I am the dominant one in this relationship. In future relationships you may be the dominant, but here and now I am. You will learn from me. I am the teacher and you are the pupil. Do you agree and understand?"

"Yes, I think so"

"Erica, let's be clear here. There is no I think so about this. The answer I am looking for Is, "Yes Bridget I agree and understand and I want to continue."

"Yes Bridget, I understand and I agree that you will be the teacher, you will make the decisions and I want to continue."

"OK when I ask you any questions or tell you what to do that is how I expect the answer to be formulated. Now strip in front of me"

Erica eased the robe off her shoulders, leaving her naked and defenceless under the gaze of those green eyes.

Bridget took in the sight of the woman in front of her. In some ways the sight made her jealous. Erica's body showed the signs of the love she had experienced in her life. Her breasts were no longer as proud as they had once been and her nipples were dark brown where she had fed her two young cubs for the first eighteen months of their life, building them up to be the strong kids they had become.

Looking down to her tummy, Bridget could see the faint signs of the stretch marks caused by the two pregnancies, and the navel that was no longer the attractive little button of her youth.

Bridget could see that the love Jim held for his wife was deep seated, and that in his eyes he still saw Erica the young wife he had taken to the altar. She was now determined to see that Jim got back the love of his life and that Erica would be made to see what she would ruin by her insistence on this need to pursue this journey into lesbianism. She knew she was going to have a hard job on her hands. She could not show Erica what she really thought.

"Erica, stand in front of me with holding yourself open for me." She ordered.

Erica was trembling with anticipation as she complied, she reached down to either side of her vagina and held her lips open, exposing the engorged inner lips, with the prominent clitoris standing up above them.

Bridget stood up, and walked around Erica pointedly looking down at her, she was at least 6 inches taller than the housewife that stood lewdly exposing herself.

"I see you have never really got your figure back since you had your boys, have you?" Bridget squeezed Erica's buttocks, carrying a bit of a booty here! Jim must love you a lot to let you carry that around.

Bridget walked around to the front. She reached down and slipped a finger up inside Erica's vagina, quite firmly until she touched her cervix. It was deliberate. She wanted Erica to feel her touch the core of her womanhood, her womb.

She rubbed all around the smooth knub, and as she removed her fingers from it she hooked one on Erica's G spot and pulled up so that Erica was on tiptoe.

"It seems you have wet yourself Erica, or is it just that you are wet for me to have you?"

Bridget took her fingers and put them on Erica's lips, pushing them into her mouth before she could answer.

"You can let go of your cunt now, Erica. Kneel down in front of me."

Erica knelt down with her legs together.

"NO Erica, when I say kneel down it is always with your legs open! Do you understand?"

"Yes Bridget. I understand."

"Please lick my pussy Erica. You may hold me open so you can get your tongue in as far as possible. I will be coming all over your face, so when I say now, you will push you face hard against me.

Erica reached up and parted the beautiful lips to reveal Bridget's pink core, which was glistening with juice in anticipation. She touched the small clitoris with the tip of her tongue. She became more and more enthusiastic, as Bridget struggled to remain upright against the spasms that were building up in her abdomen. She knew she was not going to last long.

Erica could feel Bridget's excitement, as the taller girl grabbed her ponytail. She felt Bridget pulling her head closer to her opening. All of a sudden Bridget cried out, "NOW" and with a vice like grip Bridget thrust her cunt against Erica's face.

The juices flooding out of the coral pink cunt almost drowned her as she was held against Bridget's hole.

Bridget pulled Erica too her feet, and looked into her eyes. "That was very good for a first time, I can see that you are going to be a good pupil."

"That is the end of the first lesson, you now know how to service a dominant female. Normally you would not be allowed anything else tonight, as I want you to remember every detail about this experience. But as you will not sleep if I leave you like this and I don't want you tired and bitchy around Jim, the boys and me tomorrow, you may play with yourself in front of me."

Erica could not believe what she was hearing, this is not what she had read on the internet. Bridget was supposed to return the favour.

She started to protest, "It's your turn to do me now!! I made you come!"

Slap, right across the cheek,

"Erica, you will not talk to me like that or question my training of you. I was going to allow you to play with yourself, but you have blown that now. Get into that bed, and I mean now."

Erica was so shocked she got straight on the bed. No one had slapped her since she had cheeked her mother when she was 10 years old. As she lay down Bridget roughly grabbed one wrist and clicked on the handcuff, before quickly repeating it for the other wrist attaching her with her arms up to the bed stead, which Erica had so carefully chosen for its beautiful wrought ironwork.

"Right I will see you in the morning, and no snivelling all night, If I have an trouble with you tomorrow you will get punished tomorrow night. "

"Where are you going Bridget? What happens if I need a wee?"

"You were told to come to me ready for anything, so you must have already have had a wee. You are not some snivelling kid."

"As to where I am going, I will be spending the rest of the night cuddled up to Jim. He has needs that you no longer wish to satisfy. I know he needs a cuddle to get off to sleep properly. A need you have forfeited for your need for a lifestyle change."

"I will be back in time for you to get back to your bedroom before the boys are up."

Bridget turned out the light as she shut the door on the distraught housewife.

xxXxx

Jim opened his eyes, as he felt Bridget slip into the bed next to him. He was about to ask when Bridget, leaned over him, "Shush Jim, not now I will tell you later. It's all going to be alright in the end."

He felt her hand gripping his cock and her nipples press against his side as she settled down to sleep. "I want to be fresh for you and the boys tomorrow when we go out, Erica certainly is not going to be!" She murmured.

It seemed a few minutes later that he was aware of her slipping out of his bed, she made her way across to the bedroom door, and whispered, "See you later big boy. I think you should get that thing registered. God, what a stupid bitch!!"

He lay there drowsily as the door opened again. The cold air brought into the room was a warning of the storm that was to come.

"You fucking set me up you evil bastard. I licked that bitches pussy and she left me hanging, handcuffs me to the bed, then she comes in here and shags my husband!! I should cut off your balls and shove them down her throat!!"

"Good morning Erica, did you have a pleasant first experience? I don't want any details as it is none of my business. Bridget seemed to think you had done very well for a first lesson. No we did not shag as you so nicely put it, we just had a little cuddle. You know how I like that at night. "

"That was the bit I said I wanted to keep in our relationship!! I want to do that!"

"But Erica the bit that I wanted to keep, you decided you could not, so it just goes to show that we can't all have what we want at a whim. I arranged for Bridget to train you as a lesbian, but now you are saying that does not suit the way you want it to be. Perhaps you should reflect on what you really do want. Now please stop whining and go and get breakfast on for the boys. Bridget and I will be down shortly."

"You are not going to go to that skank again are you?

Slap right across the cheek! Again! Erica could not believe he had slapped her.

"I told you that you would treat our guest with respect. If you cannot do that then this experiment is over and you will be responsible for breaking up this family. Put up or shut up."

xxXxx

Erica

This was just not going how I wanted it to. Jim had raised his hand to me for the first time in our married life? Sure he had given me a friendly spank now and then, but the fury in his eyes as he had slapped my face frightened me. How could I have driven him into that state? I only wanted to sort out my feelings and emotions over the need to experience my dream and need to be a lesbian.

Even that had been different from my expectations! I had got so aroused only to be taught that in this lesbian relationship I was going to have to toe the line. I don't know if I had been prepared to be the submissive one in the partnership. I had never thought of myself as a either a submissive person or ever met a 'Bull dyke'

I had always perceived that type of person as looking masculine and dominant. Bridget looked so feminine. I had assumed my dream would lead to a Sapphic love affair where we both tenderly caressed each other to orgasm and bathed in a soft afterglow of satisfaction as Jim and I always had.

I went into the shower room and looked in the mirror. I looked haggard, I had a big red mark across my cheek. My eyes were puffy with dark rings, under them .My wrists were slightly bruised from being handcuffed to the bed all night. I saw a middle aged woman who had lost direction. I felt terrible.

I showered, and bathed my face in cold water. That made me feel a little better. I went back into the bedroom. Jim was already up and down stairs I could hear the makings of breakfast being prepared and the excited chatter of the two boys planning their day out in the park.

OK pull yourself together. A pair of slacks, a comfortable top. Ready for a day out with my loving family.

I put on a little make up to hide the rings under my eyes, just a touch of pink lipstick , a little squirt of the perfume that Jim had bought me for Christmas, that always turned him on. I felt ready for the world.

AS I walked into the kitchen the boys looked around expectantly, when they saw it was me the enthusiasm dimmed in their faces.

'Hi Mom, is Bridget up yet? We're all going to the water park today!! In her Beemer! That's so cool!

"I am sure she won't be long. I think I heard the shower in the guest suite. Have you had breakfast yet?"

"No we're waiting for Bridget, she is going to make us some special pancakes!"

Jim looked across at me from the coffee machine, "How about a coffee while we are waiting?"

I nodded as I looked at him. He looked so good in his open necked linen shirt that just showed off his hairy chest. He had fared better than I had since we got married. His slim figure was shown off to perfection by the hip hugging jeans and the broad leather belt with its Harley badged belt. I suddenly felt afraid. I had let the most beautiful woman I had ever seen into my house to be my partner in lesbianism, and it was obvious she was AC/DC. What if he fell in love with her? Her and her "just a cuddle."

I felt her presence more than I heard her entering the room. The atmosphere changed instantly, the boys instantly perked up and Jim's eyes softened as he looked over my shoulder.

I turned to look at her. She was every boy's wet dream. My boys were too young to know but they had been affected by her as surely as their father. Their nascent instincts told them they needed to be with her. Such a frightening thing human nature.

I was the one that was supposed to be interested in her!! Me.

I was dressed comfortably like any mum ready for a day out. Bridget was dressed casual chic. The emerald green wrap around dress set her shiny hair off to perfection. The red and gold hair sat on her shoulders in a perfect contrast of rich colours. The pearl and emerald necklace accentuated the curve of her elegant neck.

Her long legs ended in a pair of strappy sandals that showed of her perfectly formed toes.

I hated her, she looked so perfect. I wanted her because she looked so perfect. She looked at me, knowing, as only a woman could, exactly what was going through my mind.

"I hope you slept well, Erica. I know how much you are looking forward to our day out. I think we are all going to the water park!!" I have my bikini all ready, I hope you boys have got your trunks and towels ready!"

My bikini days were over, I had a one piece, and I did not want to parade the scars of motherhood in front of the world.

"Right, who's for pancakes then? Bridget looked at the men enquiringly.

"Me, Me, Me!" The three boys chorused.

"I hope you don't mind me using your kitchen again Erica, but I promised the boys my special pancakes for breakfast. It a special recipe I learnt from my French grandmother, we always had them when we stayed with her as kids. They are paper thin Crepes, with cinnamon in the mix. They are not quite traditional but are excellent. As they are so thin they don't have a huge calorie count so you should be okay with them."

The bitch. I was steaming but the boys were all looking at me. I forced a smile and said "No that would be great Bridget, I am sure they will be delicious".

"That is very kind, Erica. Let me give you a lesson." She smirked at me, she knew exactly what she was doing to my mind.

"Yes Erica, let Bridget teach you!" This from Jim. Both of them were at it now.

"I will make the batter, whilst you watch, then we will share the cooking. Boys get out some toppings and lay the table, get some juice out and get ready for an experience!" She ordered.

Jim and the boys started following her instructions. She had them eating from her hand, literally. I felt totally superfluous in my own kitchen.

I stood watching her deftly turning out the thin pancakes. She had no intention of letting me do anything.

"Erica, perhaps you could do the dishes. It will save time later, you can wash up the mixing bowl now. We don't need it anymore."

artykay63
artykay63
51 Followers