Torn Paige Day 03

Story Info
Still moving..
2.3k words
4.27
17.9k
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycanic
Lycanic
41 Followers

Day 3 - Saturday

Paige woke up a little later than normal on this Saturday morning, probably because of the weight on her mind from the past days. The first thing she did was to find daddy and give him a big hug. It always calmed her to feel like daddy's girl. She tried to spend as much of the day as she good doting on daddy, to the point where he could hardly leave a room without her close behind. It was a wonderful day for her, forgetting about all her problems, being the girl that daddy loved so much.

Late afternoon rolled around and her father and mother began to prepare to go out for the evening. She spent this bit of time trying to read, but the impending chores started to creep back into her mind. As soon as Paige heard their car leave the driveway, she went through the back fence and stepped into His house. She checked the answering machine as soon as she arrived, hoping that somehow He'd just forgotten to leave her instructions. He hadn't. That red light blinked with her next special project.

As she had done the previous day, Paige went about the more mundane chores she had assigned to her. Today, though, it was really taking her forever. She couldn't focus. She had to go through step by step things that were usually second nature to her. Worse, she found herself more than once approaching tasks that she'd already done. Ten minutes worth of simple chores quickly grew to a frustrating hour until she finally actually wrote the list down she'd been given and checked the items off one by one.

Standing in front of the answering machine for a few long minutes, Paige stared at the blinking light. She knew all to well what was waiting for her. She'd been so happy, feeling more like daddy's girl that day than she had in a long time. And now, the shell had to come off, and she had to give in to her exploitative neighbor.

Her slender finger finally reached out and pressed the button. Paige braced herself, still hoping that the voice waiting wouldn't be His.

She sighed a bit to herself when she heard Him begin to speak. "Hello again, Paige. Today, you're to set up in My bedroom, centered on My bed" His voice directed. The casual ease with which He gave her instructions made her feel like a stripper on a porno shoot.

His voice continued, "You will strip yourself in front of the camera until you are completely naked. As you did yesterday, you will masturbate for the camera. You are to be sure some of the pictures show you on your back, clearly exposed, and others will show you on your knees, back to camera and bent over. You will play in both positions, and you may orgasm in either. As with yesterday, when you finish, you'll put away the camera equipment, change the memory card, and lock up before you leave."

Once again, Paige affixed the camera to the top of the tripod. She stoically climbed the stairs and pushed open His bedroom door. The camera set next to the bed, she clicked it on for a moment, checking the focus of a shot or two in the view screen. Behind the camera, there was a feeling of control, but she knew once she moved in front of it, that illusion would die.

Sinking onto the edge of His bed, Paige sat and thought about what she was again about to do. It was so much harder today. Yesterday she'd been able to convince herself that it wasn't going to be any different than when she played behind her locked bedroom, and by the time that idea was shattered, she had to begrudgingly admit that the intensity excited her in a way. Now, she was only left with how she felt after she had finished, shame and embarrassment: the realization that His silence was price enough to make her a whore.

Paige rose slowly and turned on the camera. She knew what she was going to do, so she may as well just do it. She stepped quickly into the frame and began sliding her t-shirt up her slender tummy. She moved slowly at first, turning back and forth to let the camera see her from every angle. Honestly, she was posing, thinking better pictures would make Him more likely to keep her secrets. Click, the camera catches her t-shirt in a bunch at her shoulders, her back fully nude but for the bit still covered by her bra.

Her fingers fumble at the clasp resting between her shoulder blades, until it finally slips open. Click, the camera sees her bra open at the back, hanging from her shoulders.

Hooking her slender fingertips into the waist of her shorts, Paige began to move the waistband. Click, the camera catches the first glimpse of her panties as they peek above her slowly dropping shorts.

Holding her legs straight, she lowered her shorts more and more, bending at the hips as they slid slowly down. Click, the camera sees her bent over, her ass beautifully on display as her shorts rest just below her knees, ready to drop to the floor.

The only thing the camera was missing was the pain in her eyes at being caught in this position and giving in to Him again.

Standing at the foot of His bed, Paige propped a knee onto the mattress and slid her thumbs into the waist of her panties. Click, the camera catches her panties slid down just below her hips, still partially covering her butt and completely hiding her sex.

She slides her other onto the bed. Click, the camera catches her leaning away, her ass in the air, panties down to her knees, pussy and ass totally free.

She rolls onto her back and slides her panties down and off. Click, the camera sees her lying in His bed, nude, legs crossed at the ankles.

Paige was done posing. In her mind, she tried to set herself at home again, doing herself in her own room. She opened her legs and started playing. Just as before, she slid two fingers around her clit and started rolling it back and forth. Click, the camera catches her starting to play, fingers between her open legs.

She closed her eyes again and tried to pretend the camera wasn't there. All she wanted now was to finish and go home. She rolled her clit faster and faster. Her heels dug into the mattress, lifting her hips into her quick working fingers. Click, the camera catches her hips thrust off the bed, her sex staring directly into the lens.

Paige rocked her hips into the air, rolling her clit into her fingers. Click, the camera catches her thighs tensed, her slender fingers hard at work between them.

She was totally phasing out the camera at this point, in her mind, she was just playing in her own bed like every other girl must do some time. Click, the camera catches her back arched up, her stomach muscles clenching tight as she cums.

She kept rubbing fast, shuddering fiercely, only her feet and shoulders touching the bed. Click, the camera catches her pussy still flooding over her fingers.

Her knees finally collapsed, sending her landing back into the bed. The whines and moans that filled His bedroom quickly faded into heavy breathing. Click.....Click.....Click, the camera watched over her as she recovered.

Paige slowly pried herself up off her back, leaned over the footboard and turned the camera off. She sat on the corner of His mattress, still nude, going over the list in her mind again. Today, she seemed to manage to keep focus a little better. Satisfied that all everything was done, she collapsed the tripod under the camera and took it downstairs. As she set the camera back beside the answering machine, His voice flashed back into her mind. "...and others will show you on your knees, back to camera and bent over. You will play in both positions...." His voice commanded from the recesses of her mind.

Paige wanted to scream, or cry, or throw the damned camera through a wall. She sighed heavily, and walked back upstairs, into His bedroom, and set the camera up again. She whispered aloud, "I can't believe I'm doing this." She felt so defeated. She was being totally manipulated, and she was afraid He'd ruin her with her father if she didn't give Him everything He asked for. She was trapped.

Paige sighed heavily again, and turned the camera back on. She robotically climbed back on to the foot of the bed. Click, the camera catches her standing on her knees, her feet hanging over the footboard, her silky long hair running down her back.

She leaned forward and set her cheek onto the mattress, and reached back between her legs. Click, the camera catches her hand running up her thigh toward her pink sex.

One fingertip found her hard, still very sensitive, pink pearl. The first touch sent a ripple of sensation coursing through her entire body. As soon as that initial rush wore off, though, she couldn't escape how completely frustrated she was. Her fingers played and played and she could barely even feel them, she was numb. Click, the camera sees her fingers spreading her still-moist lips, searching for any nerve that could bring her body back to life.

Paige gazed out His window, directly into her own bedroom. She wished she could finish so she could go home. As she stared idly across, her bedroom suddenly filled with light. "Oh fuck, they're home," she screamed in her mind, "how could I let myself get so pre-occupied." She shot up onto her hands. Click, the camera catches her up on all fours, staring out the window.

She froze in place, too scared to move. Click, the camera catches another identical image.

She watched silently as her father moved throughout her bedroom. She could faintly hear her name being called. Her heart nearly beat though her chest every time her eyes told her that her father was getting closer to the window. Click, the camera catches another identical image, except now her sex is visibly dripping, a light trickle of sex juice running like a tear down each of her thighs.

Her mind totally focused on watching her bedroom, she forgot about everything else. She panted harder and harder, every passing moment felt like hours. She got more and more frightened every second, she could hear her own panting getting louder, and she'd panic more, and she'd pant louder.

Paige watched as her father turned to leave. "Oh thank God, he didn't see me" she thought. She watched as her bedroom light flickered out, and the hallway light disappeared as her father closed her bedroom door. She was light-headed, basking in relief that felt like the happiest moment of her life. Her fog was suddenly shattered by the camera's shutter firing thunderously. CLICK, the camera catches her still on all fours, her tiny pussy visibly clenching.

Her whole body responded in shock, the dam broke within her, and another orgasm ripped through her supple body. Click, the camera catches her toes curled in delight, trying to ride out the most inexplicable orgasm of her life.

Paige collapsed forward onto the bed, her pussy still responding to a sensation she couldn't understand. Click, the camera catches her lying face down, looking half-dead in lust.

The orgasmic wave continued to crest and subside within her. She murmured softly as the crest started to get smaller. Click, the camera catches her having moved barely an inch, letting the pleasure subside.

Finally able to prop herself up, Paige moved back onto her knees and weakly turned off the camera. Her knees quaking violently, she stood and began to dress herself, even though deep inside, all she wanted was lay there and let this experience go on. "I have to get home" she thought. As quickly as her shaky, weak body would allow, she redressed and took the camera again. Bracing herself on the wall, she descended the staircase, changed the memory card on the camera, set it to recharge, locked up and snuck home.

The second Paige closed the back door to her house, her father's voice greeted her, "Where were you, honey, I was getting worried." Her mind scrambled for some kind of reply, settling on a simple lie, "I was over doing my chores at the neighbor's house, and I noticed a book. I guess I got a little caught up when I started reading it." She focused intently as she looked into her father's eyes, more than anything, trying to keep her knees from shaking. Her father spoke again, gently chastising her, "You were over there to do chores, honey, I don't think He'd want you just sitting around in His house." "You're right, daddy" she replied meekly. "You should apologize when go back tomorrow, I'll come with you in case He gets upset" her father continued. "Thanks, daddy, I love you" she said with a tiny sigh of relief. Her father retreated to his bedroom, and she carefully padded off to hers.

Dear diary: Oh my God, daddy almost caught me. I was in the neighbor's bedroom doing my special chores and he walked into my bedroom. If he'd looked out the window, he'd have seen everything. I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life. I was so happy when he walked out without seeing me. I still don't know what happened after though. How could I have an orgasm? I wasn't even touching myself. I'm so glad this whole mess with the neighbor is over. I'm finished doing his chores, but I'm so confused. What's wrong with me?

Lycanic
Lycanic
41 Followers