Torn Paige Day 07

Story Info
A happy day.....?
2k words
4.42
11.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycanic
Lycanic
41 Followers

Day 7 -- Wednesday

For the first time in a week, Paige actually woke up happy. She wasn't thinking about how terrible Lee's blackmail was. She wasn't scared about her father finding out what Lee had made her do. Life actually seemed kind of good for her. She had school with all her friends, she was still daddy's princess at home, and she had a job right next door that was pretty easy and gave her a bit of cash on top of it.

The one thing that haunted her was the scent of Lee's bedroom the day before. It was almost like the scent was there somehow. It wasn't obvious; it was like something in the background of a picture, only there when Paige wasn't trying to find it.

Paige rose from bed and slid into the shower, letting the warm water cleanse her young, slender body. As she stood under the streaming water, the scent started to wash away as she soaped up her frame. She carefully rubbed her scented body wash through the tuft of hair framing her virgin sex.

Her breath caught momentarily in her throat as her fingers brushed her clit, finding it hard, though she couldn't understand why. She blushed hard at this unexpected discovery, embarrassed by something she couldn't explain even though no one would ever know. She rushed to finish her shower and hopped out, drying off and getting dressed for school.

All of Paige's embarrassment melted away and completely left her mind when she arrived downstairs and saw her father at the breakfast table. "Good morning, daddy!" burst excitedly from her lips the moment she reached the bottom of the stairs. She practically ran across the kitchen to lock a hug around his neck, forgetting anything but happiness in that first moment.

Paige's father could scarcely recall seeing his daughter so happy. He threw his arms around Paige, locking her in a hug that always made her feel safe and loved, and greeted her back, "Someone's happy this morning."

Paige only smiled broadly and kissed her father on the cheek, then bounced over to her mother and gave her a hug and kiss with just as much affection. Paige couldn't stop smiling the whole morning as she prepared her breakfast and sent her parents off to their respective days.

After a quick breakfast of her own, Paige headed off to school, not seeing Lee at all this morning.

Paige's happiness flowed from her throughout her school day. Everyone who knew her well seemed to comment about her particularly cheerful mood.

She hopped off the school bus in front of her house and immediately went over to Lee's front door, as was becoming her daily ritual. She started to knock on His door when she noticed a note attached to it, with her name written on it.

Paige carefully unfolded the note and read it to herself:

Hello Paige.

Sorry I'm not here this afternoon, I had a call to do a quick photo shoot. I'll probably be gone till late this evening. I left a key for you under the mat by the back door. All I need you to do today is tidy up the office, the den, and the kitchen. I left your twenty dollars on the desk in the office. Please keep the key when you're finished, you might need it again sometime. Make sure you lock up when you leave.

Lee

Paige hardly realized as she read the note how clearly she could hear His voice in her mind. She quickly walked around to the back door and found the key: as weird as it sounded, her key.

She tried the key in the back door and let herself into the laundry room. Dropping her book bag by the door, Paige set quickly about her assigned chores.

There was nothing to it tonight, all of the rooms she'd been set to clean took her less than a half-hour. The only unpleasantness came from finding that picture frame in the den still displaying her pictures. In her cheerful mood of the day though, her annoyance at this lasted little more than a few seconds.

She made a second sweep around the lower level of the house, looking for any extra things she could do, but she found little else. Deciding to skip going up to Lee's bedroom, she grabbed her day's pay, checked the front door to ensure it was locked, picked up her books and left through the back, locking up when she did.

Paige's delightful day continued throughout dinner with her parents that evening and into the night. As she sat at the desk in her bedroom, finishing her homework, she noted two sets of headlights pull into Lee's driveway. Through the fading light of late evening, she thought she recognized the second car as the same one she'd seen a few days before.

Before another thought could enter Paige's mind, she saw Lee and the brunette appear in His bedroom window. She clicked off her desk lamp and started to watch. It wasn't long before the brunette was stripped bare across the way, obviously without any hesitation on her part.

Paige watched as Lee's hands caressed and fondled the brunette's nude body, and how the girl bathed herself in His touch. She watched as the brunette moved her luscious body against His, tempting Him.

Without realizing it, Paige had moved to the edge of her seat. She watched intently as across the way the brunette sank to her knees, her hands working His belt and zipper open. Paige looked at Lee, watching how casually He stood over His willing playmate, as if this was more than expected, more like inevitable. When her eyes once again found the brunette, her head was bobbing rhythmically back and forth at His waist.

In her naivety, it took a Paige a brief moment to realize just what the girl was doing. She watched, almost awestruck. She didn't think of that as something a girl did very willingly, yet Lee's girl seemed excited to be in that position. Paige's eyes turned back to Lee for a moment, watching as He looked down on His girl, obviously happy, and obviously not surprised at her actions.

As soon as Paige had settled her mind to the image before her, she watched as the brunette rose, and helped Lee out of the rest of His clothing. Paige noticed her fishing in Lee's pocket for a moment, then taking hold of His hard shaft with both hands, working it carefully.

The brunette started to climb onto Lee's bed, but as soon as one knee hit the bed, Lee grabbed her hips and pushed inside her. Paige looked on from across the way, shocked about how casually He did whatever He wanted with her. She looked at how the brunette immediately responded to Him, starting to rock her body and forth.

Paige simply couldn't fathom how many times she'd watched Lee, how casually He acted toward sex, it seemed backwards to her. Everything she'd experienced previously, the way her parents had talked to her about sex, the way the boys in school acted when anything even bordered on sexual talk, all told her that sex was a big deal, and that women were the ones who were in control of it.

The handful of women that Paige had seen Him with, though, all seemed more anxious to have Him than He was at getting to have them. Lee always seemed to be in control, and the women all seemed like the horny boys she knew in high school, anxious at the very idea of sex.

Paige gazed across the span between her window and Lee's, watching as Lee stood His eager playmate up, her body pressed tightly back against His, their hips moving in rhythm with one another, as if they were on display completely for her voyeuristic pleasure.

That thought shocked Paige for a moment. She whispered to herself, "He knows." She sank back away from the window, but couldn't bring herself to pull her eyes away from the action.

She watched as the brunette turned her head to meet Lee in a kiss. Paige could practically hear the sounds that her pleasure-wracked face and heaving chest clearly exhibited, though the sounds never made it to her ear. Her eyes wandered, almost terrified, to Lee's face. She was relieved to see that at least He wasn't looking back at her, His focus seemed to be totally on His playmate now.

Amazement overtook Paige as she watched the brunette entire body start to shake and shiver against Lee's. To herself, again whispering, she stated what had to be happening, "She's cumming." The brunette's face showed her howling, screaming in delight as she lost control. All the while Lee remained behind her, His hands firmly gripping her hips, His pace never abating, forcing her to endure unrelenting ecstasy.

Paige was completely mesmerized by the spectacle happening before her. Unconsciously, she rocked back and forth on the edge of her chair, not noticing that her body had positioned itself just right so the corner of the seat was rubbing against her clit.

She gazed the girl across the way with Lee, His hands now gripping her shoulders, holding her nearly unresponsive frame in place as He continued to pleasure Himself with it. Paige looked at Lee just as He buried Himself into her with one final, hard thrust, shaking a bit, obviously allowing Himself to release now.

Paige continued to rock back and forth on the edge of her chair, her pace subsiding a bit as the action in her window cooled for the moment. Lee's playmate sunk to her knees before Him, kissing and licking around His still-hard cock, one of her hands sliding off the condom that she'd clearly put on Him earlier.

Spent, the brunette hugged Lee's legs, as if she were going to completely collapse if she didn't hold on to Him, and started to lick and kiss His cock. Paige took in the mental image of what she could of the brunette, hair a mess, gently caressing and licking Lee's cock, differently than before.

Before long, Lee encouraged His brunette girl to stand and laid her back onto His bed. He sank over her and slid into her again, starting this time to take her more slowly, savoring her. Paige's hips still slid over the edge of her chair, as if beyond her control or consciousness. As Lee's pace again began to rise, Paige nearly jumped from her chair. The way she'd been rubbing herself on the chair suddenly gripped her mind as she felt an orgasm starting to build fast. She stopped herself immediately, blushing fiercely at the sudden realization that her body was pleasuring itself while she watched.

She huffed hard as she watched Lee a few more seconds, silently blaming Him for the shame she was feeling now. Finally, she closed her blinds, not able to endure the embarrassment she knew that would follow her watching any longer.

Paige laid down in her bed, trying to take her mind off what she knew was happening behind her closed blinds. After a few minutes, she decided to write about the good parts of her day in her journal.

Dear diary: It was a great day today. School was wonderful and I didn't even have to deal with Lee while I was cleaning. I haven't felt this good since this whole mess started.

Paige reread a few times what she'd written, trying to put her journal away, but she couldn't bring herself to lie in the pages of it. She'd promised herself that this would be the place where she'd always be honest. She scratched out the entry and started again.

Dear diary: What's happening to me? I had my first really good day since everything started with Lee, but now I'm just angry and embarrassed. I sat here tonight and watched Him with that brunette I saw the other morning. I wasn't even trying, I don't think, but I almost came. I've watched him before and I've never done that, it's never been something to turn me on. Was it?

Lycanic
Lycanic
41 Followers