Torture Ch. 01

Story Info
Don and Asha find a victim.
5.4k words
3.79
28.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his eyes slowly and looked around groggily, the back of his head pounding in pain. Two figures came into view, blurry at first, but getting clearer as he blinked his eyes. As he focussed, he found he recognised the figures. It was Asha and Don, his quiet, reserved next door neighbours. Only, they didn't look so reserved now. In fact, if he didn't know their faces, he wouldn't have believed it was them.

Asha was dressed in a skin tight, black mini dress, with a deep cut neck, and a hemline just shy of being too revealing. She also wore knee high boots, with 5 inch stiletto heels, and zips from ankle to knee. Her hair was let down in a fashion he had never seen before, and it seemed to accentuate her pixie face, especially her large, green/blue eyes, which had a strange glint to them.

Don's outfit consisted of a loose, black silk shirt, with shortened sleeves that emphasised his muscular arms, and black dress pants that fitted his form well, but couldn't really be considered skin tight. It was topped off with a pair of highly shined black dress shoes, and made him look rather imposing, more than the disarming guy he usually was.

Asha looked at him and smiled "Ah, James, you're finally awake. I thought Don had been a little heavy handed with you for a moment." She laughed, although there was no warmth behind it, and James felt a chill run down his spine. He tried to walk toward them, but found he couldn't move. Looking at his hands and feet, he saw that he was strapped to a heavy, stone cross by what looked to be heavy duty cuffs.

Looking back at the two of them, he asked, with a slight quaver in his voice "What the hell is this? Where am I? What are you up to?" He strained a little against the cuffs, but found that he couldn't move them at all. He felt himself panicking, and tried to calm down.

Don looked at Asha and nodded, turning around and walking off, seemingly into darkness. This was when James realised that there was only one light, and it was focussed to leave the rest of the room, except him and the area where Asha stood, in complete blackness. Asha walked toward him, and stepped up onto a little platform, so she was level with his head. Grinning wickedly, she pulled a small, sharp looking knife from her cleavage, and started to cut along the sleeve of his shirt. Moving around on the platform to the other side, she repeated the process with the other sleeve. As she cut the final thread, the shirt fell from James' body, to rest at his feet.

Squirming against the cuffs, James stared wide eyed as Asha made her way in front of him again and trailed the point of the knife lightly down his torso, moving lower and bending at the knees with the movement of the knife. When she was eye level with his waistline, she slipped the knife back into her cleavage and proceeded to undo his belt.

Unsure of what was happening, James stuttered out a timid "What are you doing?" but only received an icy cold look from her. He resigned himself to her complete stripping of his clothes, and winced as she roughly jerked his jeans down, leaving his boxers in place.

Smiling in satisfaction, Asha stood up slowly and then turned back toward the direction Don had gone. As she stepped down off the platform, he walked back into the circle of light, holding a rather wicked looking knife, which looked like it was made more to maim than kill.

James gulped audibly and his eyes automatically focussed on the knife. He didn't know what was going to happen, but he knew he didn't want that blade anywhere near him.

Asha walked up to the platform again, and James' focus flicked to her, and then back to the knife. Moving her hand to his chin, she held his head so that all he could see was Don with his blade, and then whispered seductively "Don't worry, pet. I like you too much to let him hurt you with that big, nasty knife. You'll be safe." With that, she pulled the small knife out again and started to trace it lightly over his chest, pressing harder, and gradually cutting him enough to make a faint line of crimson form on his skin.

Still transfixed by Don, James didn't notice the slight damage Asha had done to him, until he felt a burning sensation on his chest. Looking down, he is suddenly mesmerised by what looked to be a heart shaped line, drawn directly over where his heart actually resided in his chest. Looking at Asha, he smiled weakly, feeling slightly at ease, but also terrified of what was happening.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked. "What have I done to you?" He strained futilely against his bonds, and his eyes flashed with panic and anger.

Asha moved as close to his ear as possible, without actually touching her lips to him, and hissed vehemently "Quiet! All will be explained to you. Now shut up!" James gulped again and nodded, frightened by her sudden change in manner.

Smiling again, Asha pulled back and then said quite clearly "You are a very vulgar man, James. You ogle women down the street, making them feel uncomfortable. You yell obscenities at the most inappropriate moments, and make rude gestures with your hands that are quite uncalled for." she smirked and then continued "Now, Don and I have taken it upon ourselves to teach you a lesson. We're going to make you the model of society. Doesn't that just fill you with a sense of happiness?" Still smirking, she let go of his chin and then looped a piece of leather around his neck, holding him even firmer in place, and preventing him from moving his head.

Don took a few steps toward them, playing the knife through his hands in an almost absent minded fashion. However, there was anything but disinterest in his eyes. They flashed red with fire, and James could see the pure malice in those dark pupils. It was like looking into the eyes of the Devil.

Asha leaned in close to his ear again and started to whisper "First, we're going to teach you how not to use your hands for rude gestures. That blade is going to slice your hands, one by one, until we think you have learned your lesson."

James' eyes widened in horror and he began to stutter. "B-b-b-but you promised he wouldn't hurt me! You said you wouldn't let him get me with the knife!" He started to strain against the bonds again, thrashing violently. Asha reached behind his head, and he felt a slight pressure on his throat, gradually getting tighter, until the leather began to cut into his skin. He stopped moving immediately, and the pressure lessened.

"Don't do anything stupid, pet. You can't get free, so don't waste your energy. We wouldn't want you to be wasted before we had finished our lessons, now would we?" James shook his head as much as he could, and she continued. "The leather strap around your neck can be tightened at any time with a screw device on the back of this cross. I really would hate to crush your windpipe... Just now, anyway."

Asha laughed sardonically and then nodded at Don, who immediately stepped forward onto the platform. He grabbed James' left hand with his own, and held the blade steady, roughly a centimetre from James' palm. Looking at him with fiery eyes, he smiled and sneered "Don't flinch. I'd hate to mess this up."

James begins to whimper and sweat started to form on his upper lip, glistening in the harsh light. Asha hissed in his ear "Silence! The blade hasn't even touched you yet. Stop acting like a baby."

As the tip of the blade lightly grazed his skin, he flinched and squeezed his eyes shut, hoping it was all a dream. Opening his eyes again, he cried out as the tip of the blade stabs deeper and drags from the centre of his palm to his wrist. Blinking back tears, he whimpers more "Please! I've learned my lesson. No more!"

Don shook his head and removed the blade, stabbing it again into the centre of James' palm, slightly deeper, and with more force. Ignoring the scream of shocked pain, he drags the blade across to his pinkie, and then stops, holding the blade steady again.

Moving to stab into James' palm again, Asha suddenly said "Wait." James sighed with relief as Don stopped dead still, looking at her expectantly. Stepping in front of James, Asha looked into his eyes, smiling sweetly. "Are you ok, pet?" she cooed "Would you like a little rest? Maybe a little drink of water?" He nodded and whispered something inaudible.

Shaking her head, she leaned in closer and asked "What was that, pet? You need to speak up."

"Water, please. I need some water" he whispered, the words coming out forced, as if he had trouble saying them. Asha nodded at Don and he turned around, disappearing once again into the darkness.

When he was out of sight, Asha turned suddenly to James, a look of fear in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, James! I don't want to hurt you, but he's making me do it. If I don't, he'll kill me too" she paused to brush a lock of hair from his ear, her hand lingering. "You know, I've always imagined what it would feel like to have your strong hands roaming over my body, touching my most intimate places. I've often played with myself, and thought about you as I did. Wishing it was your hands on me, pleasuring me."

Dropping her voice to a low, sultry purr, she continued "I've wanted you so much, James. Don just doesn't seem to do it for me anymore. I need someone new. Someone like" she paused, and moved her hand to grip his manhood through his boxers "You."

James gulped and licked his lips. "Please, Asha, let me go. We'll run away. I can give you what you want. You just need to let me go. He can't stop us. Please." The last word came out as a whine, and his eyes turned wide, almost pathetically so.

She squeezed his manhood and shook her head "I can't. He'll find us, and then he'll kill us both. But don't worry, I'll keep him from hurting you too much. He's promised me that he won't, and I can stop him if I think he's being too violent." She trailed her hand back up to his cheek and stroked it warmly "It will be over soon."

There was a shuffle of feet and a quiet cough behind her, and she swung around, seeing Don standing there with a cup of water. Asha stepped down from the platform and walked to Don, smiling and taking the water from him. "Thank you, dear."

Walking back over to James, she laughed at the pathetic look in his eyes. "Oh, you silly, silly man. Did you actually believe that drivel?" Still laughing, she stepped back a little and then threw the cup of water over him. "Here's your water" she sneered "I hope it's refreshing."

James gasped loudly as the ice cold water hit his body. He felt goosebumps arise instantly over his skin, and he started to shiver almost immediately. Arching against the cuffs, he glared at Asha. "You bitch" he spat "You miserable, conniving bitch."

Don growled and moved quickly, stepping past Asha and slicing into James' left hand again, not caring how deep he went. James cried out in pain and tears started anew, streaming down his face. Don made several more heavy cuts and then stepped back, looking into James' eyes. "Watch your mouth" he growled "Or you'll find you can't speak at all."

There was the faint sound of liquid hitting the floor, as blood poured from James' mutilated hand. James felt himself panicking again, as he realised how real this all was. He gulped and whispered again "Please, let me go. I'll stop. I won't do any of those things you said again. I'll stop being vulgar."

Asha shook her head and hissed at him "You haven't learned your lesson yet. Now be quiet, it's time to continue." With that, Don moved across to James' right side, and traced the tip of the knife over his palm. Asha nodded, and he drove the tip hard into his hand, ignoring James' protests and dragging it in a jagged motion toward his middle finger.

Stopping just before the finger, he smiled wickedly at Asha and then continued to slice up James' finger, to the very tip. More blood gushed from this new cut, and Don removed the knife, waving the stained blade in front of James' eyes. Still holding the knife in James' vision, Don moved forward and licked the knife slowly. Asha smiled and asked "Mmm, is that tasty, dear?" Don nodded and then proceeded to kiss her roughly, sharing the crimson flow with her. Moaning softly, Asha wrapped her arms around his neck and probed his mouth with her tongue.

Pulling away, she licked her lips and half closed her eyes. "Oh, so very good. Warm and coppery, so fresh." She ran her hands over her body and moaned, looking like a satiated cat.

James felt a shiver run through his body at what he had just witnessed. These people were nuts! He struggled again and yelled loudly "You're fucking nuts! You hear me? Fucking loony. Let me go, you freaks."

Don moved his arm quickly and tightened the screw at the back of the cross, while Asha backhanded James across the face, snarling "Silence, pet! You weren't given permission to speak."

James felt the leather biting into his neck, and was surprised at the force of Asha's blow. He stopped moving and felt the leather relax. He sighed in relief and then gasped, as he felt something sharp and small prick his thighs. Looking down as much as he could, he saw the top of Asha's head down at his legs, and a flash of metal as she slipped something into her dress.

She stood quickly, and then looked at Don. "Honey, could you go get the pliers please? I think it's time we stepped this up a bit." Don smiled and nodded, walking off silently, being engulfed by the all consuming blackness.

Asha looked back at James, and then moved to stand right in front of him, so he had no choice but to see her. Pulling out her small knife, she held the point against his chin. "Why is it you've never tried to get me, pet? With the way you ogle all those pretty women, you never once ogled me. Why? Was I not pretty enough?" she paused and glared at him "Am I pretty enough now?"

James gulped as he felt the warm steel against his chin. Sweat poured all over his body now. He was scared shitless, but he finally saw his chance. Maybe. "No, Asha. It's not that you weren't pretty enough. I just never thought you were in my league. I thought you were too good for me. But now I know how you feel, I see that we're in the same league. We can be together, just you and me."

Her eyes flashed with anger and she stabbed the knife further into his chin "Do you think you can lie to me, you vapid little shit? How dare you try to make me think you want me. Don't you think I know what you're trying to do?" As she spat the last word, she sliced the knife along his chin, opening up a small, stinging cut. James cried out in surprise and stuttered "I-I-I'm not trying to do anything." He winced as she sliced across his chest, a snort of disgust her only response. "Please, Asha, I'm telling the truth." He cried out again as she dragged the knife down from his chest to his navel.

Her eyes flashing, Asha looked up at him and growled "Stop your lies! Stop them now, or I'll cut out your filthy tongue." She raised the knife to his lips, pressing it against them harshly. James' eyes widened and he nodded ferociously, not wanting to experience that sort of pain.

"Asha!" Don said gruffly behind her "Not just yet."

She pulled back and threw a look of defiance at him, but quickly smiled as she saw what he held in his hands. "Of course, dear. We can't rush these things." Stepping down from the platform, she walked quickly over to him and threw her arms around him, crushing her lips against his. Pulling back, she took the pliers from him and smiled. "I'd like to do the first one, dear."

Looking back at James, she laughed softly. "Now, you see, what I have here" she raised the pliers "are the instruments for your next lesson in how to stop making rude gestures with your fingers. Now, this is the time when you can really scream, as I imagine it's going to hurt a lot."

Walking slowly back to the platform, opening and closing the pliers, she smiled. "Pliers are such fun instruments, no?" She stepped up to James' left side, and laughed a little "Handy for gripping little things." Putting the head of the pliers against the nail of his forefinger, she continued "Like nails, for instance."

She applied pressure to grip the nail, and then hesitated, looking at James. "This part always makes me a little squeamish. Feel free to voice how it makes you feel, pet. No one will hear your cries." Pulling up on the nail, she stops again, watching James as his eyes widen. Then, with a sudden jerk, she rips his nail from the cuticle, closing her eyes and smiling at his scream of agony.

"Mmm yes" she moans "Let it out, pet. Don't hold back." She held the nail in front of his face and whispered "I bet that really hurt, didn't it? Tell me, pet, did it hurt?"

James started to breathe heavily and whimpered "Are you kidding, you crazy bitch? Do you fucking think that would tickle? You're fucking insane, and so is your lap dog over there." He sneered and spat in Don's direction. "You both make me fucking sick."

Asha backhanded him again, still holding the pliers in her hand, and smiled as she heard the satisfying crunch of teeth being rocked from his gums, and she sneered at him "If you think that's sick, just wait for later. It'll really rock your world." Laughing hysterically, she turned to Don and held out the pliers. "Your turn, honey."

Don smiled and walked toward her, taking the pliers and positioning himself on James' left side. He didn't hesitate like Asha, and simply ripped the nail from his middle finger, releasing it from the pliers with a look on his face as if he found that nail to be the most disgusting he had ever seen. He continued by ripping out the nail of his pinkie finger, and then moved to James' right hand, repeating the treatment.

James couldn't stop himself from screaming, and then he vomited, the pain too much for his stomach. Asha took the bloody pliers from Don and then bent down. James panicked and yelled "What are you doing? No! Please! Anywhere but there!"

Asha looked up at him and shook her head "Silly pet, did you think I was going for your dick? Of course I wouldn't do that. We're not total animals." She laughed coldly and then ripped out his some of his toe nails, still leaving him with two on each foot.

Asha and Don stepped back as James screamed continuously, his fingers and toes bubbling with his crimson blood. After his screaming had died down to nothing more than a hoarse whimper, they stepped forward again, eyes flashing anew.

"Now" Asha began "We're going to take away something that you seem to care for deeply. Something you think makes you a ladies' man." They both stepped onto the platform, and drew their knives. Don with his long, curved blade, and Asha with her small, sharp one.

Raising their blades, they proceeded to slice at James' face, dragging deep cuts into his cheeks, lips, and nose. As they worked, Asha sneered at him "Oh, such a pretty little face. Pity" she paused "It's not going to be so pretty anymore. I wonder what the ladies will think. I guess your days of being a stud are over, pet." She laughed coldly and they continued, mutilating and desecrating every part of him, until he was unrecognisable.

Asha finished with deep slices into his ears and earlobes, and then they both stepped back, smiling at the bloody mess before them.

James had screamed through the entire process, inhaling his own blood and choking on it. Swallowing shakily, he whimpered "Please, no more. You can't do anything to me that would make this any worse. Please, let me go."

Asha looked at Don and smiled seductively. Moving her hands down her body, she lifted the hem of her dress, revealing her shaven, dripping wet pussy. Dipping a finger inside herself, she sucked it lovingly into her mouth, and then pouted at Don. "Baby, all this blood has turned me on so much. I need you to take care of me."

Don set down his knife and moved closer to Asha, waiting for her to release him of his pants. She bent down and obliged, taken his already swollen member into her mouth and sucking on it hard. Don pulled her up and then lifted her so her legs wrapped around his waist.

12