Tortured by Pleasure

Story Info
You show him there's freedom in bondage.
2.4k words
4.44
25k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers

It's dark in the room, and I'm temporarily disoriented as I feel my way around. I'm unfamiliar with this, your bedroom, having never been in here before, but you've told me to wait in here for you. My shoes and socks, and pants and shirt, have been left outside, as you instructed me to do, and I've pulled the door closed. I stand, in only my boxer shorts, trying to figure out where everything is. The light switch isn't where I thought it was, so I settle myself on the edge of your bed, in the darkness. Suddenly, I feel it move.

"Stay right there. Don't move." Your voice is somehow menacing in the darkness, and I freeze. Then I feel your hands on my neck. They snake their way around from behind, and slide slowly down my chest, your fingers running through my chest hair. I hear the throaty purr in my ear as you caress my body, and I lean back into you, enjoying your affection.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," I say, and I'm surprised by your hands tightening suddenly around my neck, stopping any further speech.

"Did I ask you to talk?" you ask, but I can't answer. Your hands are just tight enough on my throat to make speaking uncomfortable. Then you laugh...a long, low chuckle, and I feel the hands loosen. They seem to be holding something, but I can't tell what it is, until I feel the pressure on my lips. I open my mouth slightly, and you force something rubbery-tasting into my mouth. I feel you buckling a strap at the back of my head, and you laugh again.

"There, that'll put that mouth out of commission. At least, until I need it," you say with a snarl in your voice. "Now, give me your hands!" I comply, feeling an odd combination of reluctance and excitement. What do you have planned for me? I'm beginning to be able to discern shapes in the darkness now, and I can see that the window has been covered by a quilt or blanket, making the room feel close and very, very dark. My eyes strain to see, to find something to focus on, but it's difficult. As you click the handcuffs around each wrist, the sound in the room is intensified by the lack of light.

"Lie down," your voice commands, and you move from behind me. I take my place on the bed, raising my arms compliantly, eager to please you. I can barely see you move beside me, but I hear the snap of the cuff on the bedpost, and I can vaguely see your shape travel to the foot of the bed and around. Then the other cuff snaps shut. You lean over me, and I feel you lift my head with one hand.

Suddenly, something black and satiny surrounds my head, and any light that was visible is immediately shut off. I groan, but I can't speak. Your low chuckle is barely discernable with the hood covering my face. Now I'm getting nervous, but I realize, I'm also getting hard. This is illustrated by your hands, trailing down my stomach to the waistband of my boxers, and beyond. They close around my straining cock, and I can tell you're pleased. You fondle me through the cottony material, measuring the length and thickness, and I hear your voice, far away.

"Mmmmm," you say. "This will do, nicely." You pull me through the flap in my shorts, leaving me exposed to the cool air in the room. Then you leave the bed. I hear the flip of the light switch, and your voice again. "You'd better keep that hard for me, or there'll be hell to pay." Suddenly I hear the door close, and I know you're gone.

Ten minutes pass, and my erection stays up, fueled by my uncertainty, and the erotic excitement of my predicament. I need a release soon. My cock throbs with the anticipation of what you'll do to me, and my hips are in constant movement, unable to hold still. I don't hear the door open, but suddenly your voice is right next to my ear.

"You look good enough to eat," you whisper, and I think I'm going to cum, right there! The taste of the rubber ball gag in my mouth is strong, and my jaws are getting sore, but I'm so horny I don't even notice. I feel like, if your hand were to wrap around my cock right now, I'd explode all over it. Instead, I hear the unmistakable sound of duct tape being pulled off the roll, and torn. Oh, god...what now?

I feel your hands on my calves, pulling them close, and then the tape is being wrapped around my ankles, tightly binding them together. I have no idea of what is going on anywhere else in the room, but I'm intently attuned to your touch. Another length of duct tape, and then my knees are pulled up, and wrapped together. My cock is hard and throbbing. Your hands go to the waistband of my shorts, and you yank them roughly down my hips, pulling them over my hardness, which springs back up, once free. More duct tape, this time wrapped around my hips, just below my balls, which you've pulled up from between my bound legs.

I wait. Then I hear the duct tape being torn again. Two lengths go around each arm, not tieing them to anything...more as adornment. I'm confused, incredibly excited, and wondering what's going to happen next. Then I feel you move onto the bed, and your hand encases my dick. A second later, I feel your warm, wet pussy grip the head of my cock, and it slides easily down, until you've settled onto my hipbones.

Ahhhh, god! I want to move, but your weight on me is preventing me from thrusting up into you. This is such sweet agony...

You remain motionless, only moving inside; your warm velvety sheath working it's magic on the veiny surface of my cock. I hear your rapid breathing, and I marvel at your control. Then, just as suddenly, you pull up and off me, and I wait. You leave the bed. My cock strains to release, but there's no friction...just cool air on me, and I flex desperately, seeking satisfaction. My head thrashes from side to side as I struggle against my cuffs, but there is no way to touch myself.

The next thing I hear is the clicking of your digital camera. You take half a dozen shots of me, moving around me in the room. Suddenly, another complete surprise. Your mouth seizes my cock, your lips surrounding the head. You dip your head, and take me all the way into your throat...then, just as quickly, release me.

Oh, my god! My head buzzes with electricity, as though I'd been shocked. The air inside this satin hood is stifling, and I feel suddenly claustrophobic. My entire being is centered around waiting for your touch. You leave me for a while, then, to calm down, and my breathing finally approaches normal. My erection, though, may never go away! I begin to flex my hips again, trying to get stimulation.

The door opens, and I hear voices. I can't quite make out what they're saying, but I'm suddenly acutely aware of my situation. Trussed up like an animal, my privates thrust prominently upward, and my face covered, I feel embarrassed. I test my restraints again. No good. I'm being displayed to whoever you want to see me, and I can't do a thing about it, but listen. My ears strain for any voice I might recognize.

When I realize it's the television in the next room, I relax. My mind, though, has been affected...my confidence broken. I've realized, finally, that I'm powerless, and it's a feeling I've never been subjected to. Your voice calls from beyond the door.

"Hey! I'm eating...want some?" I know you're teasing me; that you have no intention of feeding me, but I strain to answer, grunting out my frustration through the gag. "What's that?" you ask, and laugh hysterically. Suddenly, I'm tired of this game. Then I sense you approach me, and your hand again goes to my member, squeezing it tightly in your grip. I'm so hard, and it hurts, but I want you again. I want to feel you surround me with your mouth, and suck me dry.

"Maybe I'll just eat this," you say softly, and I push my pelvis upward, hoping to God you'll take me again.

"Nah..." Your hand leaves me once again unsatisfied. I'm completely unwound, now. I want to tear my arms free of their restraints, throw you to the bed, and fuck you senseless, but I can't, and it's driving me crazy with lust. I groan loudly under the mask, and I know you're standing next to the bed, listening, probably with a wicked smile on your lips. I continue to groan, my frustration growing.

"Awww, what's the matter, baby? Can't form the words?" You laugh, and then I feel something hit my chest. It stings. I can't tell what it is, but I hear the whoosh as you swing it again, and it brings another sharp pain.

"C'mon," you tease. "Cat got your tongue?" Then you laugh again. I'm getting angry now...angry at myself, for letting myself be put in this position, and angry at you for taking advantage of my trust. Then I hear your voice at my ear again.

"You know, I'm getting soooo hot!" you whisper. "I want you to make me pay for doing this to you. Can you do that for me?" It's as if you read my mind, and I grunt my agreement through the gag, nodding my head vigorously.

Suddenly the satin hood is yanked from my head, and light from overhead floods my retinas. I slam my eyes shut, but all I can see is a giant yellow glow, like staring at the sun. You move to the head of the bed, and I feel my wrist being released from the cuff. Next, the other, and by now, I can see a little better.

You're dressed all in red. A short, silky nightie barely encases your breasts, and the bottom part is open, revealing the pair of red, crotchless panties I had given you a long time ago. Your hair is down, flowing over your shoulders, and your eyes are alive with lust. It's clear that this has gotten you as hot as it has me. As you stand at the foot of the bed, hands on your hips, I sense a hint of embarrassment in you, as well.

"Did you like it, hon?" you ask, and then realize that I still can't answer you. Laughing, you move to unbuckle the gag from behind my head, and I wait until I'm freed before grabbing you around the waist and dragging you onto me. You laugh again, a high-pitched, unselfconscious giggle now, until our mouths join. We kiss for long minutes, both of us unbelievably horny, and loving the taste of each other's lips and tongues.

Finally, we break, and you gasp into my mouth, "Oh, god, honey. I want you to fuck me SO hard!"

I roll you over, roughly forcing you onto your belly on the bed. My knees, still bound by the tape, split your legs as they come up, forcing them apart. I can see your wetness as I position myself behind you... your slit is a rosy pink, glistening with your wetness. I yank the nightie up and over your back, releasing your breasts as it bunches around your neck. My cock strains toward you.

My hands go to your breasts, grabbing them firmly...squeezing. I feel your nipples, so hard and tight in my palms, and I pull them with my fingertips as I prepare to mount you. You're going insane, your head dropping to the bed as you yelp in pain and pleasure. "Ah, god...YESSSSS!!" you scream. You thrust yourself back at me, begging me to fuck you.

I seize my throbbing member, now hot and red, and stroke the head of it up along your slick furrow. You groan incoherently, and I remember how I sounded, not half an hour ago. I tease you like this for a few moments, and suddenly plunge into you. You stiffen, and I feel your pussy tighten. Then, a loud gasp, and you begin to climax around me. My hands go to your hips, and I begin to rock back and forth into you, gaining speed and force as you cum.

"Ungh! Unghhh! Unghhhhhh..." you groan, and I smack into your backside with my frantic plunges, driving your pleasure ever higher. My balls are so tight and so hard! They slap against your clit with every stroke, beating a rhythm against your most sensitive place.

Finally you can take no more, and you collapse onto the bed, taking me with you. Your voice has become no more than a series of gasps as you attempt to breathe through your orgasm. My cock still buried in your hot sheath, I hold you, my hands again on your breasts, only now softly kneading the tender flesh. I begin to stroke very slowly and deeply as your heartrate comes under control. Now I want to torture you, as you tortured me.

I feel as though I could go on for hours. One thing tonight has taught me, is to have patience, and control. I reach down, and take your ankles in my hands. Bending your legs at the knees, I pull them up alongside me. Now you're totally under my control, and your hands pull uselessly at the sheets as I plunder your eager pussy with my hardness.

Ten more minutes of this, and you're coming again...this time, slowly and pleasurably, at my speed. You can feel my every movement inside you intently. The veins along the sides of my cock rub your sensitive inner walls, and it's become overwhelmingly erotic. As you moan, one long keening wail of pleasure, your pussy contracts around me, and I can once again feel the warm flow of your juices.

There will be much more pleasure to come tonight. What began as a journey into an alternative form of excitement has become a rapturous voyage into extended pleasure, and I'm determined not to let you relax until you've felt every level of your sexuality. Your voice, already hoarse with lust, will not be silenced soon.

gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers