Tortured by the T-Girl Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,442 Followers

***

Duncan entertained the idea of running away the next day. Miranda was prepared to make him a pervert in the eyes of his family. She'd crossed a line and stolen his sister's panties. Even threatened to fuck her! Duncan had to get out. He left early in the morning. Not to run away. Duncan went to a movie in an effort to forget about his troubles at home. It didn't work. He returned home, cold and hungry, a couple hours later.

"Where have you been?" His mom lifted her head from a book.

"Huh? Oh, I caught a movie."

Duncan was ready to run up the stairs when she said, "Miranda has been waiting close to an hour for you. I told you she'd be back today! Get up there this instant, young man. And we're going to talk about this later."

Hearing that Miranda was back was like a punch in stomach. Duncan couldn't remember his mom telling him that. Ever since Miranda had entered his life, everything had been upside down. Duncan couldn't make heads or tails of anything. Then, in renewed horror, he opened the door to his bedroom and caught a glimpse of Miranda half nude on his bed with a pair of panties wrapped around her monster cock. Duncan nearly screamed, but then thinking of his mom, kept quiet, shutting the door behind him quick.

"You're jerking off in my bed with my sister's panties!" he could hardly keep his voice down.

Miranda's hand stroked up her powerful shaft with the panties. She answered, not the least bit concerned, "Close." Miranda's continued stroking was a big distraction. Duncan caught himself watching the vulgar scene. She continued, "I'm jerking off on your bed, but these aren't your sister's panties. No, they're your mom's."

Duncan suddenly blistered with anger. This was a step too far. In his last stand he dove on the bed and tried to wrestle the panties from her cock. "Give me those!" he cried.

"Oh, you want them so bad? You really are a perv!" Miranda maneuvered up on the bed and put enough weight on Duncan to make him crash into the mattress. She stood on her knees over him with his mom's panties in hand. Miranda hung them off her finger over him, taunting him. "I bet your mom hasn't had a good dick since your dad left. Think she'd like mine? I like those big old titties of hers. I wonder if she's lonely. I could be getting some of that."

Duncan barely heard her. He realized his close proximity to her primed cock. Staring at it fearfully, he tried to free himself. Miranda sat down on his stomach to stop him. Her over-sized balls laid on his chest. Duncan recoiled from the warmth of her ass and nuts. Miranda was so turned on that the dark pink head of her womanhood began to shed a pearl of pre-ejaculate over him.

"Please," he begged from under her.

"Please what?" she toyed with him in return.

"Don't do this," he said with a soft pleading in his voice.

"Are you worried I'm going to force you, Duncan?"

"I'll scream," he warned, still with so much fear in his voice.

"Nonsense. It won't come to that. See, you're going to finish jerking me off and then I'm going to put your mom's panties back. After that I go home happy and your ass..." Miranda drew her swollen tip closer to his lips, "and your mouth are safe." Miranda gave her cock a firm stroke in front of him. "Remember, you can't scream if your mouth is full. Hence this is the best deal you're gonna get."

"Ok. Ok, I'll do it. Just let me up." Miranda nodded her head and pushed off his stomach. She sat back on his bed. Duncan pushed himself up. He considered making a mad dash for the door, but she'd catch him. And then he knew, all bets were off. "What do you want me to do?" he asked her hopelessly.

"Attach one of those pretty little hands to my prick and start rubbing." Miranda grabbed his hand and licked her long tongue across it. Duncan's didn't like the reference to his hand as being pretty and little, but slowly, it neared her angry-looking erection.

The first thing he felt as he touched it was the incredible heat emanating from it. His whole hand couldn't wrap around the thick trunk. Beyond it's rock hard state, there was a softness to it. Meaning that besides being the absolute picture of masculine virility, there was a feminine touch to it. Duncan gingerly gave the big hunk of girl meat a stroke. Miranda let out a low moan. Miraculously, she stayed quiet for the first few strokes. It was the longest Duncan could remember her going without talking.

She broke the streak by telling him, "That feels nice." It was the first compliment he thought he'd received from her. Slightly encouraged, his hand started to stroke her meat faster. Duncan was astonished to see glob after glob of pearly pre-cum pump from her cock and roll down his hand. "Now your other hand," she said breathlessly, her hips beginning to hump her cock up and down in his hand.

Duncan changed positions on the bed and clasped both hands around her massive girth with a stranglehold. Her cock pulsed unexpectedly in his hands and discharged a strand of pre-ejaculate onto his arm. He kept stroking, his eyes watching the tip of her womanhood closely. Miranda's eyes were closed. She licked over her lips and let out another moan. Duncan's curiosity got the best of him and he removed one hand from shaft, placing it on her testicles; he gently rubbed the two large masses with his fingers.

"Showing good initiative," she commented. "I bet you would have done well if I had actually tutored you." Miranda's dick tensed. Duncan realized she was getting close. His other hand returned to her womanhood and he used both fists on it. His hands stroked up her shaft and then used a corkscrew motion around the tip and upper quarter. The free-flowing pre-ejaculate from her slit kept things nice and slippery.

Duncan worked himself into a light sweat. He bit down on his bottom lip and watched her tip intently. He asked her, "Are you going to cum?"

"Mmmhmmmmmm," Miranda nodded her head. "Lucky you came home when you did. I was gonna blow my load on your pillow." Miranda's fingers started to tweak her nipples through her sweatshirt. Her nipples were so large and hard that Duncan could see them even through the thick material. His arms were tired, but he kept jerking and squeezing her shaft. Then as her womanhood swelled with semen, Duncan found himself wondering, is she going to cum a lot?

As if in answer to his silent question, her tip turned a darker shade of purplish pink and in a giant burst, cum exploded from it. The first blasts of Miranda's cum splattered on Duncan's shirt. He groaned, releasing her cock. Another spurt gushed out and landed across his chin. Duncan dropped out of the line of fire on the bed and covered himself. Miranda grabbed her cock and gave it more firm strokes. She pushed herself up and aimed the tip right at his head. Thick spurts of girl spunk doused Duncan's face, hands and clothing. He fell off the bed trying to get away. Miranda kept her womanhood aimed directly at his face.

By the time Miranda's balls were drained, Duncan was drenched. She pulled her pants up from her ankles and lifted him from the floor. Duncan felt a little out of sorts. She picked a shirt of his up and started to wipe his face clean. His eyes, which had been closed up until that time, finally opened. Duncan looked up at Miranda's pretty face. "You look so cute covered in my cum. That was a lot of fun. Thanks."

"Yeah, umm, ok." Duncan answered, the awkwardness setting in.

Another smile formed at the corners of Miranda's mouth. "Oh yeah," she said, "a deal's a deal. I'll put these back," she whipped his mom's panties around her finger. "See ya," she told him happily. But then as she got up to leave, Miranda told him sharply, "I made up my mind. I'm gonna take your ass." Miranda took springy steps to his door, her ass bouncing seductively. She knew he was watching and whirled around to wink at him before shutting the door softly. She felt like cartwheeling across the hall to Duncan's mom's room to return the panties safely, and only didn't on account of the noise it would make.

***

Duncan was a wreck over the next two days. His mom told him to tag along with Emily when she went to the store. She told him Miranda would arrive for their tutoring session a little while later. He felt like a prisoner to time, and certainly a prisoner to Miranda. Duncan was so mixed up that he actually tried to tell his sister what was going on. But she liked Miranda so much. He knew she wouldn't believe him.

They got back to the house and Duncan found his mom and Miranda conversing comfortably in the living room. Duncan had to wonder whether she was still trying to bed his mom and Emily even after he'd masturbated her, or was that all a joke to begin with anyway? He couldn't take her mind games. It was maddening. The three girls talked in the background until Duncan couldn't stand it anymore. He ran upstairs to his room before all the groceries were put away.

"He's been acting so strange lately," Duncan's mom remarked.

"We ought to get to work. I'll talk to him beforehand," Miranda reassured her.

She climbed the stairs and knocked at his door. Duncan thought it was his mom since Miranda hadn't knocked once yet. "What?" he called out.

"Can I come in?" Miranda's voice was sympathetic. Duncan didn't trust it.

"Fine."

Miranda walked in and shut the door. Her tongue rolled along her full lips. She pulled a chair up to where he was sitting and gave him a sly look. "Your mom thinks I'm having a good talk with you up here. So you want to see something neat?" she reached into her pocket.

"No more panties!" he cried.

"No. I saw it a store and thought of you. Thought I'd like see you in it." It was a thong. At least one for a man, Duncan caught himself thinking. A small little thing. "I like my men to dress sexy for me."

"I'm not wearing that," he groaned. "Stop treating me like a toy you want to play with!"

Miranda's cheerful face quickly changed with an agitated glare. She stood up, towering over him. "I go all out to buy you something! You're not a toy to play with. You're gonna be a hole to fuck in a minute if you don't put this on right now. I'll tell you what, raise one more objection and I'll make you model your sister's panties for me instead."

Duncan bit down on his lip. His stomach churned. "Ok ok. You win. Do you want me to change out here?"

"The bathroom will be fine. Fix yourself up nice," she told him.

Duncan removed his clothing in the bathroom. He looked at the little blue thong in the mirror and then lifted his legs into it. His cock began to fill out a little bit against the tight material. Duncan turned around and looked at his backside. The little piece of cloth pressed deep into the crack of his slim ass. He could feel the material rub against his asshole as he walked.

He came out of the bathroom and Miranda whistled. She was laying back on his bed, her pants undone. "Well, don't you look beautiful. Give me a little spin."

Duncan turned around. He was ready to spin back when she said, "Hold it there, sweet cheeks. Bend over for me. I want to get the view just right." He begrudgingly complied. "You're a nice little piece of ass. Sure you've never had it fucked before?" she goaded him.

Her games were tearing him apart. Duncan flung back around and faced her. "Stop it!" he cried. "You're making me crazy. If you're going to fuck me, just fucking do it already! Anything is better than this. I can't take it!" Duncan's entire body was hot. The hair standing up on the back of his neck, he felt as if he might be sick, but he'd finally said it!

Miranda let the silence settle into the room. She got up from his bed and walked over to the barely-clothed Duncan. He was breathing hard and giving her uneasy looks. "Aww, poor baby," she cooed. "I've got you all tied up in knots, don't I?" she sounded sympathetic, but Duncan didn't believe it for a second. Miranda gently caressed his cheek. "Well, we've gotta get rid of your mom first or else she'll hear. I think I know how. Give me three minutes and I'll be back." Miranda sashayed to the door. "You'd be wise to lube your little hole up for me while I'm gone." She lifted a little bottle from her pants and threw it at him.

Miranda left him. He was alone for a few minutes. He took her suggestion to heart. Duncan opened the cap of lube and let a little out into his hand. It was cold to the touch. He didn't exactly know the right way to do this or how she wanted him to be when she got back. Duncan was already having second thoughts by the time he'd stripped the new thong off. Still, he warmed the little bottle in his hands for a moment and then took more. Duncan slipped the fingers of his right hand between his two cheeks, which were a little irritated from the thong's intrusion, and rubbed it lightly against his back entrance. The opening pursed up tight.

Duncan pressed his lubed finger into the small hole. His cock started to stiffen, the walls of his asshole collapsed around his finger. Duncan pulled it out. Feeling flush, he decided to walk over to the door and find out if he could hear anything. His straining ears couldn't pick up any conversation from downstairs. Duncan was about to sit down on the bed when he remembered the greasy lube. He set himself out on his bed instead and waited for Miranda to return. Duncan's hand, still slick with lube, found his cock.

The door to his room started to open. Duncan flashed with panic as he worried for some reason whether it might be his mom. He was actually relieved to find Miranda alone at the door. She closed it behind her. Duncan was naked on his side, covering his crotch. "Don't be shy on my account," she told him cheerily.

"I, I'm not." Once the initial relief that his mom hadn't somehow caught them dissipated, he asked, "Are we really gonna do this? I mean you really want to?"

Miranda pulled her sweater off before crossing the room and placing herself on the bed beside his back. Her bra came off next and she dropped it on his head. "Why is it always so hard for guys to wrap their heads around the fact that a girl might like to fuck them? Oh well, I suppose their crazy assumptions of what a girl might do work out for the best. I'm already inside them before they can protest." Duncan flung her bra off. His erection came back to life seeing her tits. They were large and perfectly-shaped with ripe pink nipples. Miranda didn't unclothe herself further. Instead she pushed her stiff bulge toward Duncan's face and made him do it.

He got her pants off and then her panties. Miranda's big erection popped free and nearly slapped him in the face. Duncan looked at the size of it again and became much more fearful. How could that thing, that monstrous hunk of meat attached to this beautiful girl, fit inside him? Duncan got very jumpy, his legs shook on the bed. Miranda ran her hand down his spine. She rubbed his butt cheeks with her palm and told him, "Turn over. I'll enter you that way in a minute." They heard the front door close. Duncan's mom had gone.

Miranda took the small bottle of lube and greased up her womanhood with its contents. She laid down behind his back so that her cock pressed hard against his crack. Miranda leaned her body into him. He could feel her tits squash against his back. She started to slide her thick pipe between his cheeks. With his eyes clenched shut, Duncan waited for the penetration. "Are you gonna do it?" he asked after a minute of her cock slipping and sliding around his crack.

"Getting antsy, are we? You want this big hard cock shoved deep inside you so bad you can't wait." The pleasure Miranda derived by her sliding cock was driving her. She pinched his ass cheek then pressed both together around the tip of her cock. "Just getting to know your ass. It's so smooth and warm. Squeeze those pretty cheeks together for me." Duncan squeezed his butt on the big stick. That's when the pressure from her hard cock head against his vulnerable opening started.

Her slippery tip dug hard into the entrance of his asshole, slowly sawing inside. Duncan took in a deep breath and gritted his teeth. He felt like a balloon being popped. Her cock went deeper inside him. It was like his insides were being being rearranged. Duncan pressed his fist hard into the bed. His legs tensed and he let out a small cry. Miranda's hot breath washed over his neck, she found his ear with her lips and nibbled on it. She whispered to him, "You're doing good. God, you're tight. Fucking hell! It feels so good, but you need to relax." Miranda drew his earlobe into her mouth, her cock continuing inside him. Duncan felt like a stuffed turkey by the time he felt her stomach bang into his back. Her entire length and monstrous girth had somehow gotten inside him via the wonder of that little hole which barely fit his finger.

Miranda withdrew a few inches of her womanhood and then guided them back inside Duncan. "Ooooohmmm," Duncan whimpered. She did it again, pulling more length out this time. The pain was something else. Duncan tried to concentrate on Miranda's hot breath and soft breasts on his back. She was surprisingly gentle. Duncan had worried a wild animal would be fucking him. He shuddered at the thought of Miranda using her considerable might to hammer that big monster in and out of him as hard as she could. He didn't know that was yet to come. . .

"You like that cock, huh? You little slut. Teasing me and teasing me, but no more. I have you now. That's my dick fucking your slutty little dick-taking hole." Miranda moaned. Her womanhood humped harder. It hit so deep inside Duncan. His insides clenched down around her and he gasped. The way her thick meat rubbed and massaged his warm slippery walls made Duncan feel something he never had before. He felt like he couldn't control his own body as it contorted and stretched each time Miranda penetrated him.

His asshole was like a glove around her cock. The friction created by every inch of her dick sliding in and out of him was immense. The pleasure Miranda gleaned from his virgin hole came in bunches. "Take that cock! Take that cock! Oooh..." she threw her leg across his, her fuck stick plowed deep inside him. "I'm gonna do you so hard now. Nowhere to hide. You're mine boy!" Miranda's youth got the best of her. She couldn't restrain herself any longer. Her thrusts became more savage. Miranda's body collapsed down on his as she put every ounce of strength behind her plowing cock.

Duncan's cock dug hard into the mattress. He let out a desperate groan, burying his face in his pillow afterward. Miranda's over-sized balls slapped into his. Her hammering cock humped in and out of his little ass with increasing power. It was like she was building and building to something. Miranda knew that something was her orgasm. She also knew this little hole she'd gotten her hands on and her womanhood inside would milk her dry.

"Squeeze your ass. Oh fuck, squeeze your ass!" she shouted.

"Ughhhhh. It's so big. I, oooohhhhuhh." Duncan's body was covered in sweat. Some of it his and some of it hers. He pushed hard on her cock, his insides clamping down on it like a vice.

"I can't--I can't last long!" Miranda cried, her voice raw. "You're so slippery... hottt.... tighttt..." Her lower body was practically a blur. She moaned out her pleasure. Her balls churned. Miranda clutched Duncan's hips and used them for leverage. Things were coming to a head. Duncan could feel her awesome girth swell even thicker in his little hole. He wanted her to cum. Needed her to cum. He needed her to finish inside him as much as she did. Duncan started to hump his ass back at her on the tail end of each thrust. Her cock was throbbing. The pleasure had been so intense for so long that it nearly bridged on pain.

"Cum!" he told her. "Do it!"

His tender inner walls seemed to close down around Miranda's womanhood even tighter. Miranda hadn't discovered yet that it was because Duncan was cumming. His cock jammed into the mattress and exploded all over his sheets. Miranda cried out. She drove herself deep into his pleasure hole and finally gave in to her orgasm.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,442 Followers