Tortured on a Canoe Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
He's captured and tortured by naked women.
2.9k words
3.9
116.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macbuzz
macbuzz
51 Followers

This story is based on reality with some changes to suit my fantasy of what might have happened.

During my second year of college, my family went camping in Maine, USA. Since I had nothing better to do I thought I would tag along and lay on the beach for the two weeks of the trip. The campground we frequented was on the shores of a lake so we frequently brought a canoe. A few days after our arrival, my father decided we should take a trip down one of the rivers that emptied into a connecting lake to the one we camped on. He reasoned a four hours trip would be fun and allow us the time to bond.

Consulting a map we ported the canoe by car to a spot on the river we believed gave us the right starting point and my mother drove the car back to await our arrival back in camp.

Unfortunately, we over estimated our ability and put in too far up river. On several occasions we found ourselves in moderate rapids, forced to get out and walked the canoe through the difficult stretches of water. Even though it was August the water was cold and our clothes became completely soaked. After the second time in the river, we were cold and shivering from the cold wet clothes. After the third times in, my father decided it made more sense to strip off our clothes, leaving only sandals to protect our feet from the river bottom. Our clothes dried in the canoe and we warmed up faster, naked in the hot afternoon sun.

We had paddling for over three hours yet had not seen any sign of life along the river so naked canoeing seemed a minimal risk. Little did my father know that being naked outdoors was an exhilarating, heart pounding exhibitionist experience for me. The sense of freedom and excitement made these few hours something I still remember to this day. The best part was the sanctioned nudity in which anything could happen. I loved the feeling of my warm balls hanging between my legs. It was also a thrill because my dick and balls were larger than my fathers and I was pretty proud of that.

I didn’t mind sitting around for a few hours enjoying the feeling of naked freedom and stolen thrills. We had long ago passed the part of the river with the rapids but my father made no move to suggest putting our clothes on and that was fine with me. I was discovering that I loved nudity and knew this was something I was more of.

Into our fourth hour of paddling we still had not come to the connecting lake and it became clear we had put in at the wrong place. The current section of the river was long, straight and quiet but bent around to the left about 100 yards beyond. There were no sounds except birds along the shore and as we approached the river bend we unknowingly drifted into an experience that would mark us both for the rest of our lives.

Turned the corner we stumbled upon numerous naked girls sunning themselves on the shore to our left and a few more playing in the water directly ahead. From our respective viewpoint we both appeared out of nowhere and for a few moments we each could only look in awe and disbelief. They were naked; we were naked. I immediately thought of my father and wished he wasn’t there. I could only wait to see what he chose to do.

The naked girls on the shore were sunning themselves while a few stood at the edge of the water. Most striking was a girl about my age, standing in a canoe in the middle of the river. She had large, fresh, unblemished breasts with thick, long dark hair. I particularly remember the beautiful triangle of dark hair between her legs. She was a siren standing upon the water. It was obvious our sudden appearance confused her since she froze apparently unable to decide what to do. She looked down into the canoe searching for clothes or a towel and then stood straight up, transfixed, while our canoe gliding closer and closer to her. It seemed like minutes as our eyes met and searched each other's bodies. She was simply a naked vision of beauty. Gazing into her the thick patch of hair between her legs, I felt like I was being pulled deeper into a black hole from which I knew I would not want to escape.

In the next instant, my father warned all we were coming through and a woman on shore screamed “Shit” as they appeared to dash for cover. Then I felt myself pulled from the canoe with an arm around my neck. I struggle as I was pulled under the water and in what seemed like seconds I felt the arm tighten around my neck. The last thing I remember before things went black was a muscular woman standing on the riverbank above us with her hands on her naked hips.

When I woke I was on shore and tied face down on the beach, my legs and arms hogtied behind my back. My father too, was tied naked on the beach with the naked women standing over us.

One woman walked to my father and rolled him over with her foot. She was a tall, muscular woman with large breasts. She looked like she was in the gym regularly.

She grabbed my father balls in her hands and squeezed till he cried out in pain. I could hear the squish of wet testicles and scrotum being rung in a powerful grip and cringed.

Holding a long knife in her hands and she placed the knife just below his tortured balls, saying,” Listen to me, asshole and listen closely. You have two choices. Leave here right now, alone or I’ll cut your balls and cock off and stuff them down your throat and then let you bleed to death on this beach.”

“I’m not leaving without my son,” my father said.

“You’ll leave NOW or you will loose your balls slowly, inch by inch and then I’ll do the same to your son. Leave and you may see him alive another day. Stay and neither of you will leave, EVER.”

My father made no signal. The woman threw he legs over my father’s body and sat her muscular ass cheek onto his face. She buried his nose between her cheeks and pushed down. Then she grabbed his balls again to squeeze and twist them in her hands. After several seconds he began to flail his legs and body trying to force her off him but she was clearly too strong. I could see as her ass and legs clutched his face and my father was quickly running out of air. After twenty seconds of her attack she dismounted. “What will it be, asshole,” she asked again.

My father shook his head reluctantly. He looked at me like this was the only thing he could do that might save me.

The woman rolled him over onto his face again. Three other women held him down. The muscular woman picked up a small charred piece of wood from the remains of a beach fire. Kneeling beside my father she cut two X’s, deep into each ass cheek and then rubbed the charred wood over the wound. He winced when the woman buried the knife blade into his fleshy rear and the blood flowed liberally. She rubbed the charcoal over the wounds till his ass was blackened.

Placing the knife between his ass cheeks she seemed to press it into his hole. “A tattoo to remember us by,” the woman said. “Now get out of here! Or I will cut you a new asshole. ”

My father got to his feet. His body was covered with sand and blood and charcoal. He looked at me and said, “I’ll get back here. You’ll be okay.”

“You come back here and you will never see him again,” the woman said. “Get out of here while you can!”

As he turned to walk toward the canoe, his ass was bleeding from the cuts. My father climbed back in the canoe and paddled away down river. The women had confiscated all our clothes so if he were going to get help it would be naked.

There were probably around fifteen women stand around me on the beach. Since we were all naked this could have been an amazing experience but given the past few minutes, I was scared shitless. One of the women flipped me onto my back. Now I could see better what was happening. My balls sack and dick had retracted either from the water or fear, I didn’t care which.

“So you little shit, you just thought you could sneak up here and spy on these lovely naked women?”

“No, that wasn’t it at all,” I said.

“Shut up you pea brain!”

“Listen it was an accident.” I said.

“I said Shut up pea brain!” the woman said.

I stopped trying to convince her.

“You are a pea brain aren’t you?” The woman walked over to me. She stepped on my chest as she crossed from one side of me to the other. This woman was about 5’ 10” or even 6” tall. She had large, tan firm breasts, a strong muscular ass you could crack an egg on, thin long legs with shapely firm thighs and highly sculpted arms. She was shaved clean around her pussy and this protruded quite prominently between her legs. She had a ring in her belly button and another piercing in her clitoris from which hung a small gold chain with a golden X at the end. Her chestnut hair was braided and fell to the middle of her back. She was extremely beautiful.

“Such a pea brain, thinking you could just come up here and get your fill of our luscious, naked bodies. You’re so arrogant you even stripped off your clothes while you watched us. Was pea brain and Daddy stroking their cocks while you watched us? Were you beating your meat while you thought about thrusting them into our pure naked bodies? Were you planning a group jerk-off in the canoe as you spied on our luscious bodies? Or did you plan on sneaking up here hoping you might rape us. Are you sexual predators, pea brain or did?”

“No, that wasn’t it at all!” I screamed. “We were just trying….”

“Shut up pea brain. You disgust me!”

The woman walked over me a few more times. Then she signaled to the woman who had stood frozen in the canoe. She moved around to my head and placed her feet on either side of me. She squatted slightly and I could see the lips of her pussy open within the thick matting of her dark pubic hair.

At first the warmth and wetness was a shock until I realized what she was doing and then I was intrigued more than offended. She pissed on my face. I didn’t expect it and the acid liquid caught my left eye and burnt when it hit. The piss continued to stream down my head running into my neck and hair. The women laughed and this gorgeous girl emptied her bladder onto me. When she was done she was replace by another till nearly eight women urinated on my naked body. I was only thankful no one shit on me but who knows what might be coming. In some ways it was kind of erotic once I got passed the initial shock of what was happening.

Then they pulled me to my feet and I started looking around. All the women seemed to be older. Some women of the group all had their left nipple pieced and wore a piece of jewelry with the letter X. Then they took rope and tied my arms and then stretched the rope to two nearby tree. Next then took more lengths of rope and tied my ankles and secured them to the same trees so I was stretched out in an X. The apparent leader of this band of naked X women walked up to me and stood in front of me. “You stink from piss, pea brain.” “Sorry.” I said.

She grabbed my balls and cock in her hand and rolled them around in her hand. I couldn’t help it but I started to get hard. “You prick, I knew you were just here to fuck us,” she said.

She stood back from me for a moment and before I knew what happened she kicked me in the balls. All the air left me as I doubling over in pain but the ropes kept me from falling. She kicked a second and third time. I was screaming in agony. Then from behind one of the women must have taken a running start because the force of her blow was pretty hard. She slapped my ass with her hand. Then someone else kick me again from the behind me and between my legs. My vision was starting to narrow and my heart was racing. The pain made my knees weak. Then the first woman kick me again and I don’t remember much afterward.

I think I came to a few minutes later and I had an intense pain in my balls and stomach and tears were still streaming from my eyes. The women were just milling around me now. No one hit me. Then I realized that I was now in a different position and I became very concerned. The woman had tied my hand and arms above my head and lifted me to a tree. My legs were spread with ropes cradling me so my legs were spread, lifted and pulled apart. My arms and legs were tied to the trees above leaving me in a hanging “V” shape. My cock and balls were now hanging low between my legs thrust out in front of me. My cock was its normal size now and clearly it was to be the focus of their attention.

The woman from the canoe approached me and she stoked my balls and cock. Her breasts we so beautiful standing before me my first thought was I wished I could suck her large nipples. She took a length of cord and began tightly wrapping my ball sack from just under my dick stretching my balls to their extreme limit in my sack. She then slid a metal looking tube over my dick stretching it to its full length and securing the head of my dick in an enclosure at the end of the tube and secured this to the leather wrap. Then she took a plastic object in the shape of a teardrop and pressed it to my asshole. She quickly pressed it into me meeting much resistance but continuing the pressure until my butt swallowed the invader.

After flicking my balls a few times till I grimaced in pain. Reaching for the plastic object in my ass she turned a knob at the base and the object began vibrating. It must be one of the woman’s vibrator that they were now using on me. In about twenty second I could feel an orgasm rising in me till I erupted with a very strong spray of cum. The orgasm subsided but she left the vibrator in place till another minute had passed and I erupted again, this time with less intensity. Then the woman moved the vibrator around in my ass till I started oozing cum. She left me oozing cum for another five minutes till she had milked me dry and she switched off the device.

The woman clasp a collar around my neck wrapped a blindfold around my eyes and cut me down. When I hit the sand other women dragged me to my feet and secured my arm tightly behind my back and secured something to the collar.

The leader of these women approached me. I could smell the scent from her body, one I would soon come to know very well, mixed with suntan lotion.

“You will be lead back to our camp. If you try to escape you will not get ten feet before you will feel an electric charge running through your balls and dick. With every step the electric shock will increase till you think you will go mad. So you will know I am serious I am going to give you a taste,” she said.

The woman pressed a device that looked like a garage door opener and my ball and dick began to burn with excruciating pain. Tears came to my eyes as I fell to the ground wishing I could rip my balls off.

“That was the lowest setting. It would be interesting to see how you might enjoy a higher setting but I will leave that decision to you.”

I was cut down and led off into the woods by a leash attached to my neck collar. Where I was being taken, I had no clue. What would happen? I did not know. I had the feeling though it would involve the tender flesh that was currently securely tied between my legs.

macbuzz
macbuzz
51 Followers