Total Domination Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you come over now? I want to see you," I tried my luck. "Of course I can. I'll drive over right away," she replied cheerfully. With that she put down the phone, and I lay on my bed in anticipation wondering if I could finally get a piece of that fine ass. Within fifteen minutes, my hand phone rang. "I'm outside the house now. I don't want to wake your family up so I didn't ring the doorbell. Let me in please," Melissa said.

I tiptoed down the stairs as fast as I could and let Melissa in before quickly dragging her upstairs to my room. She was still in the clothes she had changed into at the beach, a pink spaghetti strap top and a micro short skirt that ended slightly below her panty line. She always dressed like that; she would never be caught dead in a t-shirt or anything unfashionable. "What do you wish of me?" she asked again. "There's no turning back now," I thought. "I want you to strip for me. Everything off right now," I said. "Of course, I would love to," Melissa happily replied.

Her spaghetti top went off first, as she tossed it to the floor in front of her. Her skirt joined it seconds later as she unbuttoned it and it slid down her legs. She stood there in a pink strapless Triumph Maximiser bra and a matching pink thong. I sat on the bed to enjoy the show as she reached behind her to unclip the bra and threw it over her shoulders. Her tiny breasts came into view. "Wow, her Maximiser bra really gives a good illusion of bigger breasts," I thought to myself. They were even smaller than I had imagined. Her nipples were light brown but not pointy like Alicia. They were flat against the areola. Sexily, she rolled her thong slowly down her legs. Her crowning glory, her pussy came into view. "Damn, she shaves her pussy," I swore under my breath. I hated bald pussies; it made it look so unreal when I fucked them. I liked women with a full bush of pubic hair.

"Mel, from today onwards, you will stop shaving your pussy," I instructed her. My heart was throbbing hard, the amulet actually worked. "Ok, Eddie. I will never shave my pussy again," she demurely replied. By this point, I was also naked and my cock was standing at attention in respect to the beauty in front of me. I didn't want to waste time on foreplay with her; I only wanted to fuck her. "Bend down over my study table and spread your legs," I commanded her. Willingly she complied, lying with her breasts flat on my table and spreading her legs so that her beautiful pink pussy was spread apart in front of me. I remembered granddad's letter and I pressed two fingers into her cunt scooping out a huge amount of her juices. She was already soaking wet, must be part of the amulet's power to make the target sexually excited as well. Her juices were dripping. I rubbed all of her juices over the entire amulet. It could have been merely a figment of my imagination but I figured that I saw the demon's eyes glow red for a second or two.

I positioned myself in front of her pussy and pressed in. As I started fucking her tight pussy, she moaned excitedly turning me on even more. I had already ejaculated twice today but I couldn't last long as I finally was able to fuck this ravishing beauty. Within five minutes, my cock was spurting my sperm into her love nest. She came in unison with me, and I assumed that this was also part of the amulet's power.

"Leave your panties here with me and put on the rest of your clothes. You will now drive home and forget that all this ever happened," I instructed her. She dressed herself and I let her out of the house quietly. As she went down the driveway towards her car, I grinned to see my sperm flowing down her legs from under her skirt. Let her wonder tomorrow morning where the sperm came from. I went upstairs and safely sealed her used thong into a zip loc bag. I locked it up carefully into my study table drawer. I would jerk off to it next time. "No woman will be safe from me. I can have any woman I want," I happily thought to myself as I dozed off to sleep. There was so much more to come.

12