Total Domination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got off the couch and with a swift action, her t-shirt was on the coffee table and her Bermudas were dropped to the floor. The plump woman stood before me in a pink lacey brassiere and a matching pink girdle with a huge heart around the crotch area. The girdle seemed to be doing a good job of holding in her bulging tummy. "Help me unclip my bra, Eddie?" she asked coyly. I walked behind her and with one hand unclipped her bra and slipped it off her breasts. Looking at the label, I saw that she was a size 80A. She pulled her tight girdle down her thighs and it fell to the floor. I could see her hairy pussy right below her plump stomach. She walked over to the living room couch and lay on it. "Spread your legs wide, Nora. I want to see your cunt," I said. She immediately spread her legs open and I could see her whole tempting pussy dripping with juices. She was rather hairy, and that was the way I liked my women. It looked so much more natural than a shaved one. "Are you wet already, Nora?" I asked. "Yes I am, Eddie, very wet in fact. I haven't got so turned on ever since my husband left me ten years ago," she replied.

As was my usual practice, I rubbed two fingers all over the labia of her cunt and then rubbed the juices all over my amulet. Its eyes glowed red again; it seemed to be getting a brighter shade of red each time. "I'm going to fuck you now, Nora," I told Alicia's mom as I hurriedly stripped nude. "Come on, Eddie. I want to feel you inside me. But please be gentle. My pussy hasn't had a cock inside it for ten years now," Alicia's mother said.

I rubbed my cock outside Nora's cunt to lubricate it first before slowly pressing it in. She was not tight but neither was she as loose as I had expected. The years without sex must have slowly tightened her pussy again. I fucked her slowly, but with deep strokes. I didn't want to hurt her either. Nora face writhed in ecstasy as my cock plowed slowly in and out of her mature pussy. She was giving little pants in time to my fucking, and if I closed my eyes, she sounded very much like when I fucked Alicia. There were also little slapping sounds whenever I plunged in and my body hit her tummy. It was so kinky and sick. I seemed to orgasm very quickly recently and I had only fucked Nora for ten minutes when I felt the sperm about to erupt out of me. I didn't even bother pulling out of her pussy. She was already in her late forties so the chance of her getting pregnant was not very high. I shot my whole wad of cum into her pussy, spurt after spurt of sperm going inside her.

I fed my cock to her mouth and she lapped up all her pussy juices on it willingly. "Nora, you will now go to bathe and sleep. When you wake up, you will have forgotten all about this incident. You will remember that I went home right after eating the fruits. However from today onwards, you will masturbate at least once a day. Such a nice pussy doesn't deserve being neglected," I instructed her. "Yes Eddie. I will do as you wish," Alicia's mother replied.

I dressed myself, but before I let myself out I picked up Nora's girdle from the floor and took a sniff. An awesome mixture of sweat and pee wafted up to my nose. I also went upstairs to have a look at Alicia. She was fast asleep after her orgasm. I looked down at my girlfriend sleeping peacefully and kissed her on her forehead. "I love you, baby," I whispered softly. I went downstairs and opened the front door before driving home. What a great second day with my birthday present.

12