Total Woman Excursions 09

Story Info
Summer Camp: Fourth of July, Julie.
1.6k words
4.25
8.7k
1
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

The tables were loaded with a splendid Independence Day picnic: hamburgers, hot dogs, fried chicken, potato and pasta salads, cool drinks, ice cream and baked desserts. The guests chatted in the sun and shade around the pool deck. The weather was warm. The dress was casual and minimal. Bikinis predominated, from traditional to thongs. The biggest holiday picnic of the summer was in full swing at Total Woman Excursions resort.

Somerset, but everyone called him Somer, mingled with the other guests. The diversity of women covered the waterfront: buxom, trim, athletic, full-sized, petite, redhead, brunette, blond. Each was a host guide of the facility, formally assigned to a particular guest. Informally, everyone was consentingly available to everyone. Somer walked around, browsing.

Somer's formal host guide was Julie. Her high heels brought her almost to Somer's height. The straight haired blond wore a patterned pale green bikini. It tightly molded her buxom body. She held his arm occasionally, squeezing his bicep into her cleavage as she introduced him around to other host guides and their assigned guests.

Food and drink had the crowd in a jolly mood. The after lunch games began. Sack races, balloon bursting and Jell-O wrestling were the more popular games. Somer watched the sack races and thoroughly enjoyed seeing buxom women jumping along in their sacks, boobs bouncing, straining the challenged bikini tops.

Somer participated in the water balloon toss, and then the water balloon bursting, hugging balloons with several different women. He found the less curvy women made superior competitors while the more full featured ones tended to lose the balloons in their cleavage, requiring more effort to burst the water containers.

Somer stood by as the Jell-O wrestling commenced. The women struggled for slippery holds and takedowns. Inevitably, the best grip involved the opponent's bikini, which all inevitably yielded to the breaking forces applied and were torn off the color splotched bodies. Somer enjoyed the view.

Somer got too close. An ankle was grabbed by each of the two current participants and he was drug into the melee. Slipping and sliding on the wet plastic arena, Somer was encompassed by Jell-O lubricated nude female bodies. He rolled around with them in the colored gelatin. Laughing, he copped numerous feels of boobs, butts and crotches.

Finally pinned down by the pair, one on each side, he voiced capitulation and delighted in the swaying montage of multi-colored beasts as the victors high-5'ed their success. Somer's hair, face and clothes were a motley mélange of Jell-O mess. His match-mates helped him to stand and walked him to the poolside shower. They removed his shorts and teeshirt and rinsed the Jell-O off Somer and themselves, applying far more sweeps and caresses than necessary to find latent gel in all the wrong places.

Squeaky clean, one woman squatted and grabbed his ankles. Somer leaned over to fend her off. The other woman took his wrists and together they carried Somer to the edge of the pool, swung him one..two..three and threw him nude and noisy in the cool water.

Somer breached the surface to find his shower mates beside him in the pool. A little splash fight broke out. The activity attracted allies for the women. Several other host guides jumped in and Somer was surrounded. He sportingly surrendered.

The women swan a circle around him at arm's length. Somer took hold of an ally and drew her in. It wasn't fair to wear a bikini when others were naked. He reached behind to draw apart the string ties at her neck and back. Grabbing the fabric at her cleavage, he pulled the top off and flung it on the pool deck. She turned to a shallow dive and porpoised her bottom. Siezing the moment, he seized her slippery bikini bottom and it came off in his hand as the mermaid escaped. The wad of cloth followed its other half on the pool deck. Somer decided to browse some more.

Somer caught another circling swimmer and released her from her swimsuit. Two more followed. He had six mermaids slowly circling him like sharks hungry for dinner. Somer was getting hungry but not for dinner. He looked up and bikini-clad Julie watched his fun from the deck. He broke the circle and swam to the edge. Julie squatted on her high heels, cameltoe in Somer's face..

Julie peered down at him. "How's it going?

"Swimmingly" he joked.

"Find anything that pricks your fancy?"

Somer turned and saw six nude floating women smiling back.

"The brunette on the left and the blond in the middle have a certain appeal."

Julie nodded and stood. She walked away and Somer returned to the circle. They played some more, dunking heads and grabbing tits, butts and cock underwater. As each contestant tired, they left the group and climbed out. Somer remained with an Oriental black-haired woman and a freckled redhead. Somer and the women floated fatigued and drifted to the steps. Julie waited with a towel and dried Somer, then wrapped it around his waist. She led him to a poolside umbrella table, where the favored brunette and blond sat wearing their retrieved bikinis.

Somer chatted with his select group of host guides. Julie let it be known that Somer fancied his chat-mates and asked if the two women could arrange a swap with their guests. They said they would try. Somer excused himself and returned to his room to dress for dinner. That evening, the facility roasted a pig and the host guides and guests enjoyed a luau with topless hula dancers followed by aerial fireworks.

Somer and Julie strolled to Somer's bungalow. Inside, Julie tended to Somer; undressing him and relaxing him with a sensual massage. She laid him in bed and climbed in beside him. Julie stroked his cock and he lapped at her nipples between deep kisses. He was getting hard. Julie leaned down and lapped his knob, licking under and around the crown, before swallowing him deep. Somer was getting very hard. Julie moaned adding vibrations to the sensations. Somer held her head down on his cock and his deep rapid breaths preceded his own fireworks bursting deep in her throat.

Julie held his shaft half in her mouth and suckled, swallowing the sperm that remained on her tongue. Somer's mind swam in the post orgasm glow. Julie crawled up beside him. They lay quiet as Somer cooled down from his orgasm. They dozed.

Somer awoke to the mattress shifting. It was Julie getting up. She donned a sheer robe, translucent in the moonlight. Leaning in, she pecked Somer's lips and whispered 'Ready for your swap?" Somer just stared at her as she left the room. Before the door closed, a shadow slipped in. The shadow wore a similar translucent robe, had long blond hair and looked a lot like the 'mermaid' from the pool. The blond mounted the bed and leaned to kiss Somer.

"I hope Julie enjoys my guest as much as I am going to enjoy you."

She wrapped her arms around Somer's neck and planted a big kiss on his lips. She opened her robe and snuggled next to him. Her generous breasts molded his side and she placed a leg across his thighs. Her hand lay on his groin. Somer wrapped his arm around her body and palmed the top breast. He kneaded it like a water balloon, hard squeezes. Somer closed his eyes. The blond rubbed his cock. All of this was having the desired effect. Somer got hard.

The blond rolled and mounted up. Her robe billowed behind her as she arranged Somer properly and dropped down. She began her ride with long sweeping strokes, rolling her hips to drag the wedged crown along the length of her tube. Somer bounced his hips a few times as a signal to speed up but the blond placed a hand on his chest and maintained a steady pace. Somer relaxed back and surrendered to her control. In the moonlight he could see her face rapt in an expression of concentration and determination. The pace continued unhurried and unabated.

Somer heard the blond beginning to moan. The pace increased slightly. Somer felt a quickening of his own. The blond moaned louder. Somer tried again to buck his hips and this time she responded by increasing the pace. The strokes were shorter now, deep and short. His knob scraped the sides and his tip tickled her cervix. Somer was nearing his plunge into ecstasy. The blond was rasping through her open mouth. As one, they climaxed, the blond stopping with Somer as deep as he could go. Somer spouted into her womb, crying out.

The blond vibrated for a few moments, breathed out and fell forward to lie on Somer's torso. Her boobs splayed across his chest, squished between them. She wrapped her arms around his neck, lips buzzing his earlobe. Somer rubbed her back and ass, caressing her warmth. They lay quiet while Somer shrank and fell out of the blonde's cunt. They dozed that way. Somer awoke briefly as the blonde adjusted to lie at his side. Somer dozed off again.

The mattress shifted as the blonde got out and left. Shortly thereafter, Julie returned, shuffling and looking extremely disheveled. She crawled in and took the other blonde's place next to Somer. He was awake now.

"Was she good to you?" Julie asked.

"Very" he replied.

"I'm glad. You smell like 'fuck'. Let's get you cleaned up."

Julie drew a tub of water and helped Somer get in, leaning in from the outside, boobs dangling in the suds. Somer let her wash him thoroughly. She played with his prick but got no real response. Somer was exhausted. That was fine with Julie; she was sore from the workout the other blonde's guest had given her. She hadn't known some of those positions existed in human sexual activities. She had gotten a few new lessons in lovemaking. Someday, she would write a new chapter in the Total Woman Excursions Host Guide Manual.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers